The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
NexusEditor

CoEvolution - Nexus extracts thread

Interesting report from Geoffrey yesterday. I’m neutral on all this just passing on info that some might like to hear.

T might like to comment on this at some time?

According to Geoffrey and friends there was a large gathering of ET craft around Mars some time ago that seemed to end in some type of war games, I say games as it appeared to end in a stand-off with both sides being fairly evenly matched. But some craft were destroyed in the fighting.

The concern was that following that there was a large recent build-up of similar ET craft around planet earth.  However the fighting was then moved to the Moon where a form of ritualistic almost gladiatorial warfare was again played out?  There is a lot more detail to this but I have not got the time to write it all up.

• Like 1

Is there something going on, maybe related to the last post by BlueET?
There's been a recent 5.6 in the Ascension Islands and a spate of quakes in the Scotia Sea.
Nearby King(should be St) George Island in the Scotia Sea was mentioned in a very recent Douglas Dietrich (should be Project Camelot) broadcast as being the base of a US Air Force/Velociraptor ET race base.(I think)

eqmap18copy_zps2b4343ff.jpg

• Like 2

Relating to the above post:

If these quakes get any worse down in this region it makes sense to me why the Blue Et group were is such a hurry to deactivate the so called ‘splash zone’ of black goo in relation to the Bezerk thread in this area. I can only surmise they knew this was coming, well I guessed it was coming anyway. Maybe it does not need to get any worse it might already be bad news!

Let’s hope that their job was done and they have deactivated the nano-tech in the areas of concern

• Like 4

For those that know my story this is dedicated to Zeena

Girl of my Dreams

Not to be confused with dreaming of the perfect girl

She was always there, well they both were, in my dreams each night, and if I did not know better, according to adults anyway, they seemed to appear during the day as well.

She always had this guardian hovering in the background somewhere. We would play together almost like brother and sister, teaching and learning as we went, her guardian lending a hand from time to time when we got confused about some aspect or another. So after a while it was like I had a second mother, one in the real world and one on earth.

To talk I used to practice with my hand over my mouth so I would not try and make the sound acoustically, it was fun hovering there feet off the ground trying not to shout with joy at the accomplishment. She was always better at it than I, but then she was older by a few years even if much smaller.  

So I guess it was only natural that in my hour of need, or so it appeared, in hospital for that one time, appendix ready to be removed, that she should appear.  Almost transparent and smaller than I remembered, she came to my aid, felt the pain with me, looked into my eyes and we went back there, to the playground. There was such concern but her guardian soon put it all in order, there were others there too, older ones, the people called the Elders, strange ones with big heads and small bodies, but I felt the love and soon there I was again in the hospital bed my sister touching the pain and it was soon gone. I never saw her again after that.

Well not until I was much older, a man now, still lost in a world not designed for me. Not comfortable, not fully understood. It was like she was there again rescuing me for a second time. And there was my other mother, looking just the same and full of concern, just like a mother should.

Amelia hugged me and pulled the both of us too her, it was like a family reunion, strange how it felt so right! And me in this upside down world totally confused as to what I was doing there, how quickly one forgets even important things.

And so I had to learn it all over again, yes the earth is a strange bedfellow, so nourishing yet so hard on the soul.   

• Like 8

A nice video about Mars.

Today, Mars is a cold and barren desert world, with no sign of life, at least on the surface. However, billions of years ago when the Red Planet was young, it appears to have had a thick atmosphere that was warm enough to support oceans of liquid water - a critical ingredient for life.

A new and very beautiful NASA video shows how the surface of Mars might have appeared during this ancient clement period, beginning with a flyover of a Martian lake.

"There are characteristic dendritic structured channels that, like on Earth, are consistent with surface erosion by water flows. The interiors of some impact craters have basins suggesting crater lakes, with many showing connecting channels consistent with water flows into and out of the crater," said Joseph Grebowsky of NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Md.

Fascinating video.

Is the gentleman who captured this footage alive? If the gentleman filmed this with home-made equipment and no financing, it raises a question what could he do with more financing. And in the modern world I am pretty certain it would be no issue to crowdfund money for him.

• Like 1

his telescopes had a special hi-tech coating on the lenses or reflectors, this is his own invention while working for the military, this coating allowed him to photograph at long range items such as these space ships which would otherwise have remained invisible, I'm not sure if he is still around (alive) 

Hey Blue ET, one for you.

"He said he was involved with this Island called Saint George an island down by the Falklands, I think it is down there. He said there is a major, I guess, base of some kind going on there, and I think that might be where the Raptors are as well."

-----------------------

This is the source at Project Camelot:  http://projectcamelotportal.com/blog/31-kerrys-blog/1926-transcript-now-available-for-total-recall

This is an interview with Captain Mark Richards conducted at Vacaville Prison on November 2, 2013. This is the first time in the over 30 years of his incarceration, that any journalist has interviewed him. I was not allowed to document this face-to-face interview with camera or any recording devices or to take notes during the interview. Everything you are about to see has been recalled from memory immediately after my meeting with him. Just prior to the interview I spoke briefly with his wife Jo Ann who also was present during the interview.

Navy Captain Mark Richards was an officer involved in the Dulce Battle as well as very active in the Secret Space Program and U.S. Space Command for many years prior to his being arrested and convicted of a murder he did not commit.  This is a classic case of the government framing someone who they feel may be turning against them from within the military.

"…When the truth was evident that sub-humans and other creatures were being produced from abducted human females, impregnated against their will, a secret resistance group formed within the military and intelligence agencies of the U.S. Government that did not approve of the deals that had been made with the 'Off-worlders’. Many of these brave humans would be assassinated, or "died under mysterious circumstance," or would be silenced in other ways. 

The Air Force Intelligence Officer that reportedly was the man who met with the Aliens at Holloman (Air Force Base) in 1964, was the legendary 'Dutchman,' Ellis Loyd Richards, Jr. - the same man who would reportedly order the attack on Dulce in 1979, and whose son, Captain Mark Richards, would lead the human attack on the facility."

E.D.H. Earth Defense Headquarter's
Technical Brief/ Winter - 2001 Edited by
CAPTAIN MARK RICHARDS
Published by - Earth Defense Headquarters
http://www.edhca.org/

• Like 4

There doesn't seem to be a St George Island in the area.

There's a George Island, quite small, which looks uninhabited, and a King George Island named after George 111, with different national sectors with an international airport.

17px-WMA_button2b.png62°02′S 58°21′W

Putting an image of it up as it has some interesting place names

As far as I can see it looks to be part of the Bridgeman Islands

.661px-King_George_Island_map-en_svg_zps1

• Like 1

Good reports Blue- specially liked the one from the hunters, hell I know how alive you feel when you have a mixture of adrenalin/fear/curiosity/amazement and bewilderment flowing through you, thanks for the links.

My failings.

I would like to think I am incredibly tolerant of all peoples and thoughts. Two weekends ago I was privileged to have demonstrated to me a complete new fledgling science, the science of forensic dowsing. I won’t go into the details of that here because that’s not the purpose of this rave.

As I stood and watched this new science demonstrated to me I remembered first hearing about it and almost writing it off as quackery. It’s seems so far out, so flakey, I was almost prepared to dismiss it off hand, but I gave it several hours of my time when an expert in this new science came to visit my shores.

I have since read one of his books and his methods of deduction are very scientific as they should be, this guy is a scientist. He might have a few things wrong but overall his adventures into this new subject are compelling to say the least.

What the purpose of this rave is, not the new science but the ability I found to give it a go, to take the time to digest it in detail before I decided if I wanted to take any of it onboard.

I can tolerate people not knowing, I can tolerate people believing lies, what I cannot tolerate and what I come up against constantly in my dealings with others is their inability or intolerance of new ideas, dismissing them out of hand without investigation, as if they know about what they have never studied, and you the person who has done the study could not possibly have it correct in your mind.

In other words you are a fool for doing the study of a subject almost beyond this other person’s comprehension. This is my failing; I fail to be tolerant of people who try to shut you down without first opening their minds to new concepts. I wish I could be more tolerant but it drives me crazy.

Why are people like this? I can guess they have been brainwashed to believing only mainstream subjects are important and have merit, but if they have minds to use why shut themselves down like they do.

My mind seeks and longs for answers to questions I have not even thought to ask myself yet!

Every new concept, like the electrical universe and expanding earth so intrigue me I spend many hours of my time on them even when I perhaps should be doing other things.

I see the distance between myself and these ‘others’ as a massive gap in intellect which seems unsurpassable. I have lost all desire to communicate with them save for the day to day needs to survive in this world. It is like ants living with frogs, the big question is why are THEY here?    

• Like 7

My failings.

I would like to think I am incredibly tolerant of all peoples and thoughts. Two weekends ago I was privileged to have demonstrated to me a complete new fledgling science, the science of forensic dowsing. I won’t go into the details of that here because that’s not the purpose of this rave.

As I stood and watched this new science demonstrated to me I remembered first hearing about it and almost writing it off as quackery. It’s seems so far out, so flakey, I was almost prepared to dismiss it off hand, but I gave it several hours of my time when an expert in this new science came to visit my shores.

I can tolerate people not knowing, I can tolerate people believing lies, what I cannot tolerate and what I come up against constantly in my dealings with others is their inability or intolerance of new ideas, dismissing them out of hand without investigation, as if they know about what they have never studied, and you the person who has done the study could not possibly have it correct in your mind.

I see the distance between myself and these ‘others’ as a massive gap in intellect which seems unsurpassable. I have lost all desire to communicate with them save for the day to day needs to survive in this world. It is like ants living with frogs, the big question is why are THEY here?    

Blue, I totally agree (as I think many here do as well) with you.

An example I give (sometimes even have to give it a couple of times a week), is my mobile phone - if I went back just 200 years, and pulled it out, I would be burnt as a witch straight away - such a thing is totally impossible!!!!!

When we look at the EM spectrum, we only use a minute part of 1%, and can measure just a fraction more.  And yet, what other energies are there out there - we can sense a few, but know nothing about then - YET.

When you have the time, can you please give us more information on this science.

Personally, I can't dowse water, but I do know a few people who can, and others who can get a lot of information from dowsing, like finding lost objects. The best I saw, an uncle was dowsing water with a 'Y' shaped stick, it twisted right down to show a stream, at that moment, my father happened to touch the uncle on the elbow, the stick sprang back and hit the uncle that hard, it cut his forehead - my father can't dowse either, but can easily hold onto an electric fence.

• Like 1

new scientific paradigm clearly demonstrates that humans have a sixth sense. We live our lives immersed in a sea of magnetic energy that originates from the matter of the Earth and from the stars, the planets and their moons. This magnetic energy contains an enormous amount of information that can be read using a powerful analytical process called Biolocation.

During the research it was discovered the ground contains a magnetic memory of what happened in and on it.

The sixth sense is particularly attuned to a point in an electromagnetic wave where its energy field dies and regenerates as it travels - the 'Phoenix Point'. Linking our sense to this Phoenix Point has resulted in many major discoveries.

EagleWings if you go back a page on this thread you will find more information on his books at amazon and if you use the links you can read the back book covers etc which help explain a little more.

• Like 1

Blue, I can absolutely agree with you on that one, and it resonates with me on a very personal level.

Many members of my family are like this, one in particular I have been(scratch that)---WAS very close to used to piss me off no end with his arrogant and ignorant attitude, to the point now I can not stand the sight of him.

There are many arguments we had over subjects which I had done research on and he had not(except for what the TV told him)  and I used to let it go most of the time because I started to doubt myself as he was so insistant that I did not know what I was talking about.

Until recently-like over the last couple of years, I was upset by these people, now I am becoming a lot more detatched from what they think- I don't give a fuck any more-- you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink--- an people will think what ever it is that they want to think whether they are right or wrong.

I have no tolerance for them any more, being able to pick up on peoples feelings and sometimes thoughts is a pain in the arse at times because I want to walk away from them as soon as they open their mouths-( and close their minds)- I can see it in their eyes- the programing is so strong, I sometimes just want to smack them around the head and yell wake the fuck up, but I also know that I should not do that because I don't have the right to interfere in their path-- I just got to console myself that they will be ready when they are ready--------------Damn, this is so hard to be here when you are surrounded by these attitudes.

• Like 2

Blue, may I quote a wise man from a thread in Sept?

"Well deekin we come and we go, I'm talking non-physical, we come down and play in the land of hard interface then we go back home to wherever and laugh about it I think.  It's an experience for sure to know conflict and confusion, hurt and love, laughter and crying, racing and going slow.  Then we leave the conflict to those that want to play those games and move on.  Enjoy the ride, enjoy the experience, we don't have to sort it out just partake."

Maybe THEY are here to push you that little bit more. 

• Like 3