The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
NexusEditor

CoEvolution - Nexus extracts thread

best you have a chat with Nex Ed then, the elder seems to have opened a few doors for him as well

This might seem a really odd or curious thing, but I'm not sure how to say this, it all feels surreal... but are we here a family? in some other place/time/parallel?  and Chani has given us an opportunity to meet again?  I just felt fuzzy about our conversation as if we've all known each other for a very long time.  Dunno, maybe I'm reading too much into it, just feels like we're all close somehow ... 

• Like 4

People I've known for a very long time, more than 40 years, and are still my good friends, think I'm crazy with all the conspiracy thing.  We just laugh about it.  Family too, basically.  So we get together and bond, do what we need to do and may or may not stay in contact.  That seems the way of it.  If we're all one anyway, just enjoy the wild trip. :D

• Like 3

yes I think some here might be considered outsiders by mainstream and I mean that in everyway, I feel completely detached from the human race, even close family seem like they come from the far side of the moon, hmmm that’s a joke.

How do you get to meet like souls with common interests when the streets are full of the sleepers, well you come to places like this. Roxie I feel like you are some long lost sister I never had, Nex Ed seems like some brother I wish I had, Aco, well hmmm he's just strange LOL 

• Like 4

I for one am glad to have found you all.  I'd share more of my life and experiences if I knew this forum wasn't being watched like a hawk by the remaining cabal forces.  They tried to get me once when I was 10; not giving them a second chance!

• Like 1

This might seem a really odd or curious thing, but I'm not sure how to say this, it all feels surreal... but are we here a family? in some other place/time/parallel?  and Chani has given us an opportunity to meet again?  I just felt fuzzy about our conversation as if we've all known each other for a very long time.  Dunno, maybe I'm reading too much into it, just feels like we're all close somehow ... 

I've got the same thing Roxie.

I'm somewhat amazed that I found Chani-and more than one person on here feels very familiar.

Man I'm getting goosebumps in a big way.

I'd just love to meet the folk here in real life sometime... real soon!

• Like 2

Roxie and you other light-workers,  on seeing your comments, I am prompted to post something I was given a couple of years ago...

It is given as a riddle, but it has different meanings at different levels, and I know that some of you will understand...

The Number 144

Friends,

Know ye the truth, tis not the king that rules but numbers,
But their truth is hidden well from he whom power does seek,
With open humble heart look in,
To there the truth you find,
Now one number oft found upon the crown, in books and on the wind in words,
Tis but this number not the king doth rule,
Tis simple that in words is said now one hundred forty four,
The answer first within is base but grows,
To show 1 = 12 = 144
Same as the soul doth know and grow to light,
And as it grows then other answers true doth show,
And for seekers few that will on wings do soar,
Then also 1 = 44 to make,
And know ye all that when the 5 be gathered shown clear,
Lifted high to the light in Love,
That evil can depart to light,
Love then is Power and kings no more we need.

Now ye that understand I show but parts the numbers of Creator,
Whence all that is doth be the answer,
As without is all within,
And as we know and Gaia raises light,
Love in Love doth shine as does the Sun,
To where we go is Love, the Light we fly.
  • Like 3

martian-chronicles1_zpsf486a11c.jpg

Sometimes I get a yearning for home, nostalgia I guess you could call it, then I recall the towers like in this picture above and I think about these deep sea images from the spire thread. Home is calling and then I think of Mars which was my and (our) second home. I’m convinced our ancestors came from Mars after civilization was destroyed there millions of years ago.

Anyone looking at the picture above get similar feelings?

• Like 6

Maybe if we reverse this story we might not be far from the truth

February 2030

Ylla

They had a house of crystal pillars on the planet Mars by the edge of an empty sea, and every morning you could see Mrs. K eating the golden fruits that grew from the crystal walls, or cleaning the house with handfuls of magnetic dust which, taking all dirt with it, blew away on the hot wind. Afternoons, when the fossil sea was warm and motionless, and the wine trees stood stiff in the yard, and the little distant Martian bone town was all enclosed, and no one drifted out their doors, you could see Mr. K himself in his room, reading from a metal book with raised hieroglyphs over which he brushed his hand, as one might play a harp. And from the book, as his fingers stroked, a voice sang, a soft ancient voice, which told tales of when the sea was red steam on the shore and ancient men had carried clouds of metal insects and electric spiders into battle.

Mr. and Mrs. K had lived by the dead sea for twenty years, and their ancestors had lived in the same house, which turned and followed the sun, flower-like, for ten centuries.

Mr. and Mrs. K were not old. They had the fair, brownish skin of the true Martian, the yellow coin eyes, the soft musical voices. Once they had liked painting pictures with chemical fire, swimming in the canals in the seasons when the wine trees filled them with green liquors, and talking into the dawn together by the blue phosphorous portraits in the speaking room.

They were not happy now.

This morning Mrs. K stood between the pillars, listening to the desert sands heat, melt into yellow wax, and seemingly run on the horizon.

Something was going to happen.

She waited.

She watched the blue sky of Mars as if it might at any moment grip in on itself, contract, and expel a shining miracle down upon the sand.

Nothing happened.

Tired of waiting, she walked through the misting pillars. A gentle rain sprang from the fluted pillar tops, cooling the scorched air, falling gently on her. On hot days it was like walking in a creek. The floors of the house glittered with cool streams. In the distance she heard her husband playing his book steadily, his fingers never tired of the old songs. Quietly she wished he might one day again spend as much time holding and touching her like a little harp as he did his incredible books.

But no. She shook her head, an imperceptible, forgiving shrug. Her eyelids closed softly down upon her golden eyes. Marriage made people old and familiar, while still young.

She lay back in a chair that moved to take her shape even as she moved. She closed her eyes tightly and nervously.

The dream occurred.

Her brown fingers trembled, came up, grasped at the air. A moment later she sat up, startled, gasping.

She glanced about swiftly, as if expecting someone there before her. She seemed disappointed; the space between the pillars was empty.

Her husband appeared in a triangular door. "Did you call?" he asked irritably.

"No!" she cried.

"I thought I heard you cry out."

"Did I? I was almost asleep and had a dream!"

"In the daytime? You don't often do that."

She sat as if struck in the face by the dream. "How strange, how very strange," she murmured. "The dream."

"Oh?" He evidently wished to return to his book.

"I dreamed about a man."

"A man?"

"A tall man, six feet one inch tall."

"How absurd; a giant, a misshapen giant."

"Somehow"--she tried the words--"he looked all right. In spite of being tall. And he had--oh, I know you'll think it silly-he had blue eyes"'

"Blue eyes! Gods!" cried Mr. K. "What'll you dream next? I suppose he had black hair?"

"How did you guess?" She was excited.

"I picked the most unlikely color," he replied coldly.

"Well, black it was!" she cried. "And he had a very white skin; oh, he was most unusual! He was dressed in a strange uniform and he came down out of the sky and spoke pleasantly to me." She smiled.

"Out of the sky; what nonsense!"

"He came in a metal thing that glittered in the sun," she remembered. She closed her eyes to shape it again. "I dreamed there was the sky and something sparkled like a coin thrown into the air, and suddenly it grew large and fell down softly to land, a long silver craft, round and alien. And a door opened in the side of the silver object and this tall man stepped out."

http://www.gobookee.org/bradbury-martian-chronicles/

th_MartianChronicles_Movie_Poster_Style_

• Like 1

Let me guess EW, the Emerald Tablets of Thoth?? 

This part stands out for me "And know ye all that when the 5 be gathered shown clear",

We now have 4 comets (the 4 horseman as they have been named) - just need the 5th whatever it is and we are set to go.

@ EW, (& Jess) I remember you posting that a couple of years ago in a thread i won't link to as I'm a little embarrassed about some posts of mine there.

But, the line, "And know ye all that when the 5 be gathered shown clear" stood out for then too, because, I was messing with a calculator back then and this came up- 144,000 divided by 25,920 (duration of the precession of the equinox)= 5.55555556

So, I'm wondering if we all have to go around the merry-go-round for 25,920 years, (one complete precession) years before we can get off the damn thing. 

And I also have been wondering if the shit does hit the fan at the end of each cycle.

For the last few years, the magnetic North pole has been into a ever tightening spiral, and I'm guessing that it's speeding up as it centres itself again, and I'm also wondering if when mag North "locks in" once more, will the "Matrix" activate again. By that I mean every Pyramid and every structure that was built into it start working again. Just a thought.

@ Blue, many years ago I saw the last 1/2 hr of that movie, and loved it. The words in my signature are some of the last spoken in the movie, (oops, spoilt the end for everyone) 

post-248-0-02612600-1384382488_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

well Bot when I read words like this in stories written so long ago you have to wonder who the author had been talking to way back then?

(relating to nano-tech)

"and ancient men had carried clouds of metal insects and electric spiders into battle"

Sometimes I get a yearning for home, nostalgia I guess you could call it, then I recall the towers like in this picture above and I think about these deep sea images from the spire thread. Home is calling and then I think of Mars which was my and (our) second home. I’m convinced our ancestors came from Mars after civilization was destroyed there millions of years ago.

Sometimes I feel isolated even amongst like minded souls....I am the only person I know who yearns, but to go IN the Earth, back home....but IN, having said that I am also aware of a connection with the stars (Pleiades) but IN is where I want to go

• Like 1

I sometimes think I didn't come from this Galaxy or Universe at all- seems strange to me, you'd think that I would feel familiar with at least some of the star systems, but I don't, Maybe they did a real good memory wipe when I arrived :lol:

• Like 1

Let me guess EW, the Emerald Tablets of Thoth?? 

This part stands out for me "And know ye all that when the 5 be gathered shown clear",

We now have 4 comets (the 4 horseman as they have been named) - just need the 5th whatever it is and we are set to go.

Jess,

What I wrote was channeled to me, I do know what a lot of it means, but I am not permitted to say...  but I can tell you a few things...

The 5 represent sections or races of man here now... That are the parts of the "Goodly Company"

As for the remainder - research the Soul Monad, and how it works, and then form a Merkaba - and view the energies within..

• Like 1

@ EW, (& Jess) I remember you posting that a couple of years ago in a thread i won't link to as I'm a little embarrassed about some posts of mine there.

Don't ever be embarrassed, just remember, no one 'person' here can ever hold the knowledge, but together, as a group, we make the 'Sum-Total' of ALL

So everyone, in their own way, is here to help...

For the last few years, the magnetic North pole has been into a ever tightening spiral, and I'm guessing that it's speeding up as it centres itself again, and I'm also wondering if when mag North "locks in" once more, will the "Matrix" activate again. By that I mean every Pyramid and every structure that was built into it start working again. Just a thought.

All the pyramids and 'grid-points' were positioned long ago, in anticipation for the coming days...

Gaia (our Mother Earth) is still expanding, and still has a few Km's to go - when she does get there, all the points will 'snap' into a FULL harmonic alignment, allowing full activation of all the higher energies.

Many of the distances between the points are 'nearly' there, it is like tuning a musical instrument, as soon as all the strings are the correct length, to total toning and sound changes, with no discordant notes...

Love and Light

• Like 3

Sometimes I long for the stars and deep space, which feels like my natural environment.

I read a lot of science fiction as a youngster-all the classics as my father bought the pulp scifi magazines from America written in the 50's and 60's.

Those worlds, the beings in them, human and other otherwise, and the events that happened seemed much more relevant and even real than ordinary life here.

That image sent a whoosh of goosebumps through me.

• Like 3

@Triton, @KMRIA and all you other 'Souls'

You are quite correct in 'feeling' that Gaia is not your home.  You have had many lifetimes at this level, and not all of them have been here on Gaia, so what you are doing is remembering past lives (and often your last one) on a different planet.

If you wish to research this further, a wonderful little book is "Multiple Souls" by Ruth Rendely (ISBN0646116894, 9780646116891)

In this work, she describes how, in doing past-life regressions, she has found many people now in flesh have come in from other worlds, just to help and experience the joys and experience we are going through in the 'uplift' as Gaia moves into the higher dimensions/energies.

Love and Light

• Like 2

Sometimes I feel isolated even amongst like minded souls....I am the only person I know who yearns, but to go IN the Earth, back home....but IN, having said that I am also aware of a connection with the stars (Pleiades) but IN is where I want to go

Can you expand further on the star connection to Pleiades? I have that feeling too. I always think that Pleiades is such a beautiful place. Maybe I'l remember someday. :lol:

Hi Tetra

From 1985- 1997 I lived in the outback of Australia and the night sky to view was amazing, unlike I have ever seen anywhere else. Pleiades was incredibly clear. Every night I looked at it and wanted to go back there, at about this time I read "The Ptaah Tapes" by Jani King and had lots of synchronicity and dreams to show me that I had some sort of connection to this fabulous part of the sky.

A bit vague I know....that feeling where you know you have forgotten something important.

• Like 1

Mars & Earth have always been in a symbiotic relationship. Always, because the last 13.000 years (arbitrary number, yet meaningful in my reality) is a short period of time compared to the time life, in all forms shapes and densities, existed in our very own solar system. 

In fact the number does not really matters, be it 13.000 or full precession of the equinoxes, time is after all but an illusion.

The evidence that things are not what they used to be is ample. Venus, still recovering from something very major happening to it, Earth with its anomalous, most certainly artificial/terraformed oversized, hollowed out, disharmonious moon. It is mind boggling how mainstream science tries to sweep all the historical evidence, such as underwater pyramids, towers, whole cities; monolithic structures that even now we would be unable to build and sell us a version of reality and history that is nothing short of utter bullshit (pardon my french). Even war in Iraq and Afghanistan, in addition to obvious reasons, also served to destroy quite a substantial bit of evidence. After all, Sumer/Babylonia has been there and I have a nagging feeling the evidence of DNA tampering, in whatever form could be found there.

I will not even go into the outer planets, but it is abundantly clear that Phobos of Mars and Iapetus of Saturn, among many others point to a very very intriguing "past".

Coming back to the topic at hand, a question that is of great interest to me, is the relationship between Mars and the the celestial body that is now the asteroid belt. Perhaps we will never know an answer, at least at the deceiving mind level, but nevertheless, it is entertaining to ponder what could have destroyed what was once clearly a planet. (and of course the repercussions throughout the solar system).

Lastly, from my own personal vantage point beyond the physical body, Earth (Gaia) is a result of many many different life forms doing their thing (for lack of better words). In my reality it is beyond likely, almost a certainty, that even different human races are offsprings of different... well, ETs. And we, Chani members, really know that and don't quite feel human, do we...

• Like 4

If we, our true basic energetic selves, are older than Earth, than, who could not yearn for their true "planet home? No doubt we have all colonised prototype planets in the past, but I have felt, since a child that something went pear-shaped with "experiment Earth". Too many arse-holes for one planet to begin with.

Btw, good succinct post kumo, covers much. I do find T's gnosis fills the gaps that science can't, regarding the asteroid belt and Luna. 

• Like 4

Too many arse-holes for one planet to begin with.

Being an ex librarian, like D D, I feel I must be a pedantic twit at this point: the correct terminology is Assoul in honour of the great god Set, as described in Shakespeare's satirical play A Midsummers Night's Dream where he is depicted as Bottom.

Set is often depicted with an ass's head as that was the mode of transport of the Hyksos in the desert.

So Bottom has an asshead.

Only the nation that gave us Benny Hill and Les Dawson could make that connection.

On a more serious WTF note;

Volcano blows smoke rings

Maggie Koerth-Baker at 9:00 am Thu, Nov 14, 2013

Sicily's Mount Etna volcano is currently erupting. The series of explosions began on October 26, but on November 11, the mountain did something rare and nifty....

http://boingboing.net/2013/11/14/volcano-blows.html

• Like 1

Met up with an interesting character yesterday, Geoffrey Crockford is visiting New Zealand from England, he wanted to show me what he is up to so I have linked through Amazon to his two books published a few years ago.

Geoff’s personal history reads like this:

Served in the UK army and for a time at the Atomic Energy Research Establishment, Harwell, graduated in general science London university, joined medical research council unit in dept of human anatomy Oxford. Then the London school of hygiene and tropical medicine running an MSc course in environmental hygiene.

Has published over 60 papers and reports and edited a number of technical books. Later to become an independent consultant ?

Yes he’s no dummy, so his latest line of work is a giant leap of faith I would suggest. Best we take it to heart.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Phoenix-Point-Science-Paranormal/dp/0956292119#reader_0956292119

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/0956292100/ref=rdr_ext_sb_ti_sims_1#reader_0956292100

• Like 1