The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
NexusEditor

CoEvolution - Nexus extracts thread

KMRIA , who  that handsome fellow on the lelt side of your pictures that you post ,  I  know what he is and the answer is NO !     I will erased that being  from my mind and imagination. you naughty little Cat.  DADDY will spanked your behind until you can't sit down for a lifetime. >:D  :angry:  >:(  ;D .

Just joking and playing around  with you  and get well soon  KMRIA..

• Like 1

If I understand, "Plasma" is a fourth State of matter, if my memory serve me , first there are three states that we learn from our high school and college days the first is Gasous, the second is Liquid and the third is Solid forms. just like water that be any forms  liquid, solid, and steam. Just like Bruce Lee say "Be like water".

You are perhaps thinking of this presentation:

talking about plasma being the fourth state of water.

"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."
and other such bizarre  and tongue mangling incantations as may please the Good Reader.

H P Lovecraft was a very strange man- he subsisted mainly on ice cream, was married to a woman born in the Ukraine (!) and knew Harry Houdini the magician.
He lived in New England, and like Herman Melville, author of Moby Dick was acquainted with the lore of the South Pacific through the whaling industry based there.

Ice cream seems to have had mind altering properties in those days.

from Call of Cthulhu

What the police did extract came mainly from an immensely aged mestizo named Castro, who claimed to have sailed to strange ports and talked with undying leaders of the cult in the mountains of China.
      Old Castro remembered bits of hideous legend that paled the speculations of theosophists and made man and the world seem recent and transient indeed. There had been aeons when other Things ruled on the earth, and They had had great cities. Remains of Them, he said the deathless Chinamen had told him, were still to be found as Cyclopean stones on islands in the Pacific. They all died vast epochs of time before men came, but there were arts which could revive Them when the stars had come round again to the right positions in the cycle of eternity. They had, indeed, come themselves from the stars, and brought Their images with Them.
      These Great Old Ones, Castro continued, were not composed altogether of flesh and blood. They had shape—for did not this star-fashioned image prove it?—but that shape was not made of matter. When the stars were right, They could plunge from world to world through the sky; but when the stars were wrong, They could not live. But although They no longer lived, They would never really die. They all lay in stone houses in Their great city of R'lyeh, preserved by the spells of mighty Cthulhu for a glorious resurrection when the stars and the earth might once more be ready for Them. But at that time some force from outside must serve to liberate Their bodies. The spells that preserved them intact likewise prevented Them from making an initial move, and They could only lie awake in the dark and think whilst uncounted millions of years rolled by. They knew all that was occurring in the universe, for Their mode of speech was transmitted thought. Even now They talked in Their tombs. When, after infinities of chaos, the first men came, the Great Old Ones spoke to the sensitive among them by moulding their dreams; for only thus could Their language reach the fleshy minds of mammals.
      Then, whispered Castro, those first men formed the cult around small idols which the Great Ones showed them; idols brought in dim eras from dark stars. That cult would never die till the stars came right again, and the secret priests would take great Cthulhu from His tomb to revive His subjects and resume His rule of earth. The time would be easy to know, for then mankind would have become as the Great Old Ones; free and wild and beyond good and evil, with laws and morals thrown aside and all men shouting and killing and revelling in joy. Then the liberated Old Ones would teach them new ways to shout and kill and revel and enjoy themselves, and all the earth would flame with a holocaust of ecstasy and freedom. Meanwhile the cult, by appropriate rites, must keep alive the memory of those ancient ways and shadow forth the prophecy of their return.
      In the elder time chosen men had talked with the entombed Old Ones in dreams, but then something had happened. The great stone city R'lyeh, with its monoliths and sepulchres, had sunk beneath the waves; and the deep waters, full of the one primal mystery through which not even thought can pass, had cut off the spectral intercourse. But memory never died, and high priests said that the city would rise again when the stars were right. Then came out of the earth the black spirits of earth, mouldy and shadowy, and full of dim rumours picked up in caverns beneath forgotten sea-bottoms."(Black Goo? A probable coincidence that Great Old Ones initials are GOO)( I hope)

"The Emma, in ballast, had cleared Auckland on February 20th, and had felt the full force of that earthquake-born tempest which must have heaved up from the sea-bottom the horrors that filled men's dreams. Once more under control, the ship was making good progress when held up by the Alert on March 22nd, and I could feel the mate's regret as he wrote of her bombardment and sinking. Of the swarthy cult-fiends on the Alert he speaks with significant horror. There was some peculiarly abominable quality about them which made their destruction seem almost a duty, and Johansen shows ingenuous wonder at the charge of ruthlessness brought against his party during the proceedings of the court of inquiry. Then, driven ahead by curiosity in their captured yacht under Johansen's command, the men sight a great stone pillar sticking out of the sea, and in S. Latitude 47°9', W. Longitude 126°43', come upon a coastline of mingled mud, ooze, and weedy Cyclopean masonry which can be nothing less than the tangible substance of earth's supreme terror—the nightmare corpse-city of R'lyeh, that was built in measureless aeons behind history by the vast, loathsome shapes that seeped down from the dark stars. There lay great Cthulhu and his hordes, hidden in green slimy vaults and sending out at last, after cycles incalculable, the thoughts that spread fear to the dreams of the sensitive and called imperiously to the faithful to come on a pilgrimage of liberation and restoration"

• Like 1

since we are talking about Tulpas and Great Old Ones,(GOO) a Lightning Bolt from out of Blue (pun intended)  strike my mind, I maybe know the Meaning of the words "GOD" and "DOGS", the word GOD stand for  "Grand Old Devil or Demon  >:D "  and the word  DOGS stand for "Dirty Old GodS".  same as Dirty Old Men (D.O.M). where that come from I do know know ??? . 

from the Informations that NexusEditors's story about the "Jinn story"

because we used those words without knowing the origin of its meaning, when we were just little childrens, our parents told us pray to God, give thank to the lord, or Allah  ???  etc, etc,etc until we are grown up to adulthood and begin to think for ourself, we begin to question our own Faiths whatever it is, Catholic, Protestants, Hewbrew, Islam, Hindu, Buddah, and its many recent versions, and the many versions of "Truth" to those who still retain their Faiths, I respect your beliiefs, because it is your, whatever you do with it is your own business , how i come up with these ideas, well i play around with word that we used in our everdays and daily life in the MS socially, I come across word like the Word "PINK" . when you see young girls today wearing these clothes with the that word, I took its apart and make a new sentences with that word.  "Pretty In Nice Kolor"  ( P.I.N.K.) .

p.s. Sorry Blue ET if I Hijack your Trend, and now I return it to you.

maybe that what Blue's friends were doing, while they were here trying to find a cure, but somehow the Human Race or Races had aquired Immunity from the black goo, but how I do not know , maybe it happened many thousands years ago and the immunity passed on succeding generation. from my oberservation.

Do anyone know if the Black Goo can survive the raditation in the Paciific water does it make it stronger or weaker ,does UV  kill this this stuff,, had any researcher come out any , questions,questions but no answers coming.

I would think that the radiation in the water and air etc. is to damage human DNA so that the solar energy coming through is counteracted, with the side benefit of terraforming.

I've been instinctively  taking comparatively high levels of pure sea salt for a while now  which I think may counteract GOO.

But if Blue ETs haven't yet figured out I'm sure at some point either they/we or the Earth herself will.

In the meantime it's a little creepy to think I've got AI nanotechnology in my system, as have most (all?) others.

Do anyone know if the Black Goo can survive the raditation in the Paciific water does it make it stronger or weaker ,does UV  kill this this stuff,, had any researcher come out any , questions,questions but no answers coming.

Can't answer your question I M N because I don't know, and of late I can't ask anyone because I've lost contact with Nordic's, Blue's and everyone!

And that's a worry.

Can't answer your question I M N because I don't know, and of late I can't ask anyone because I've lost contact with Nordic's, Blue's and everyone!

And that's a worry.

are you eating foods that may hamper your contact?

And that's a worry.

EMF scrambling your thoughts? Change of vibrations?

My guess is they have taken cover or left Earth, also my human connections have gone quiet, which is what I really meant.

edit to add same diet, nothing has changed for me personally.

My guess is they have taken cover or left Earth, also my human connections have gone quiet, which is what I really meant.

No news is good news?  The Pollyanna approach usually works for me even though it's heavily berated.

• Like 2

My boyfriend was fishing a few months ago, a few hours past midnight, and watched a UFO dance and prance for hours across the lake from where he was sitting.  It was an overcast night and the UFO was beneath the cloud canopy. Then its lights went out moments before a much larger light flew above the spot where the UFO had been, but on the other side of the cloud cover.  Once that larger light passed, the UFO's lights came back on and continued it's little dance.  Maybe the dancing UFO hid from the larger one ... 

Yep well I have heard about the UFOs at the Solomon Islands that chase the islanders if they get  to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, but when a western ship or aircraft comes into range they also turn off the lights so to speak

I wonder if that is a few bio-robots(grey) scally wags hiding from the CAV--no wait, it could be scout ships from the CAV hiding from a TR3B/TR3C of the psycho's--------so sick of waiting.

no waiting really triton they are here already, almost everyone is here and has been for years, Ets I'm talking about, it's us they are waiting on, waiting for us to wake up, like less than 10% of the world is awake right now, might even only be 5%. Not enough I guess but I'm only me doing what I can, if a person prefers to sleep that's what they keep doing I only wish I knew better how to wake them. I've been schooled on it years ago, I guess it went in one ear and out the other because try as I might, with all my knowledge of past history I can't seem to wake a single soul from their slumber. :(  

• Like 4

I agree with both of you Blue and Triton, but it just seems so boring to sit and wait for everyone else.  I want something to do now, with them, not on my own and fumble and stumble hoping that what I'm doing is what I'm supposed to be doing.  I want team work with them and get this planet cleaned up again.  This is such a beautiful place and so abused. 

Blue, how do you normally get in touch with them?

• Like 2

Yep well I have heard about the UFOs at the Solomon Islands that chase the islanders if they get  to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, but when a western ship or aircraft comes into range they also turn off the lights so to speak

possibly, but he said that the light beam lit up the whole sky, the way lightning lights up clouds at night, only it had a vector crossing the sky.  Not an aeroplane I asked him the same thing, there was no sound, and it flew very low over the cloud canopy and he said it flew incredibly fast.  

Yes Blue, I spose my waiting comment was a bit ambiguous - I mean lets get on with the show, there are not many awake considering the population of the planet but us who are awake want to flick that switch big time- and you have done heaps to help people Blue.

I say if we all trip off to another dimension in the next few days/weeks/months(bloody soon!) it has been a pleasure to meet you(at least in a electronic way), and you have helped me Blue.---------------nice knowing you :)

• Like 1

Yes Blue, I spose my waiting comment was a bit ambiguous - I mean lets get on with the show, there are not many awake considering the population of the planet but us who are awake want to flick that switch big time- and you have done heaps to help people Blue.

I say if we all trip off to another dimension in the next few days/weeks/months(bloody soon!) it has been a pleasure to meet you(at least in a electronic way), and you have helped me Blue.---------------nice knowing you :)

that's really neat... maybe we'll all shift together...

and yes Blue you have DEFINITELY helped me!!! :) 

• Like 1

I agree with both of you Blue and Triton, but it just seems so boring to sit and wait for everyone else.  I want something to do now, with them, not on my own and fumble and stumble hoping that what I'm doing is what I'm supposed to be doing.  I want team work with them and get this planet cleaned up again.  This is such a beautiful place and so abused. 

Blue, how do you normally get in touch with them?

getting in touch was programed in years ago, possibly when I was about 5 years old. But I down load in dreams, I might see a ufo, or at least feel one nearby and that night their messages will down load, I wake up remembering what they wanted to tell me. To ask questions I meditate, I have gotten way better in that department since I bought some hemi-sync CDs from the Munroe Institute.  

• Like 1

I'm sure you both were wide awake before you ever came across me, but thanks for the good thoughts

I was awake but not out... now I'm out and still awake.  I have you to thank really.  And I have The Elder to thank too, something about him that has been with me all these years  :)  :)  :)

I was awake but not out... now I'm out and still awake.  I have you to thank really.  And I have The Elder to thank too, something about him that has been with me all these years  :)  :)  :)

best you have a chat with Nex Ed then, the elder seems to have opened a few doors for him as well