The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
NexusEditor

CoEvolution - Nexus extracts thread

This topic annoys the hell out of me and I hope this'll be the last post  I make on it.

.I recently remembered that NZ is antipodaly opposite Portugal ( which most probably derives from 'port of the Galegas', a local Celtic tribe).

Using my $100 laptop and fossicking around google and oher sites I managed to put together a reasonably accurate map of what it would look like if I transposed the European Grid shown in an earlier post to this part .of the world showing the local equivalents.

It was fairly startling.

But first the original latitude and longitude coordinates given on the sundial showing ba locale in the Ukraine.

Reaximing the area  at google satelllte maps recently I found that the area around the exact coords had "no image available" where before there were close in images and surrounding areas were still available to view.

On another site I made this composite image from what I found.

ukr01_zpsda9120b0.jpg

What is that place?!

It looks like a derelict monastery or scientific institute, but what are those parallel mounds,and  that extended path from the main building,.?

To the east, shown in the bottom image, is to me looks like a large group of comparatively recent excavations.

The shapes are oblong,about a couple of metres or more, seem to be quite deep, and the light areas around them could be dirt removed in the process, if they excavations.

But of what?!?

Next is the NZ map in relation to Europe.

locs_zpsd7919e31.png

Basically I was experimenting.

The first line I drew was from Turin to Lisbon and then extended on the basis of "wonder where this'll end up,"

Cutting through Auckland, NZ is where, after passing through the GOM..

I added a few more antipodal points out of curiosity (I'm part cat) as well as extended lines and the map below is the result.

These are not absolutely accurate lines as they don't take into consideration the different sized blocks on the world map in different latitudes, but reasonably accurate nonetheless.

What I really found interesting was the Pattern.

The anti meridian of London (half way around the globe) marks both a N/S axis and a time zone change

and diverts at one point, presumably to keep some of the islands in the local time zone.

Note where the opposite to London is shown and two other cities on that diversion.

So what does it all mean?

This is my hypothesis;

The southern hemisphere is the polar opposite or mirror reflection of the northern.

TPTW do have a symbolic road map for this part of the world just as much as they do for Washington DC, or London or anywhere else on the planet.

In fact Christchurch, NZ has its very own Grid,designed in the 19th century, noted by a few people over thirty years ago, and even registered as being an energy harvesting mechanism at that time.

Taking a South to North inverted cosmology;

The South Pole is the location of the Ice Cube ( and home to a sort of Anti Santa Claus I guess)

The Anti London line runs S to N just east of NZ from the South Pole.

Auckland is cut by the (theoretical) Turin/Lisbon line and (almost) meets the eastern St Petersburg line.

There are any number of deranged psychos in this part of the world as well as the usual hobbits, including actual adherents to a mostly fictional New Church of the Great Old ones,(can be googled) founded by a creature who later joined the US Temple of Set.

Personally I'm expecting 'incoming' in conjunction with other events held elsewhere

• Like 1

Mission statement

To understand anything you need to know about everything.

What really annoys me the most at this time is that TPTB while ridiculing almost everything outside of the obvious.

I mean ghosts, ETs, UFOs, dimensional beings, magick white and black, psychics, and all other paranormal activity, while ridiculing all that, they are actually heavily into it all!

It’s only after you have studied or partaken into all aspects of the supernatural can you even comprehend that it exists and how it all works or is tied together.

You don’t need to know every detail about everything but you do need to know aspects of everything to understand the bigger picture and its tie up to all.

It’s hopeless to understand expertly one aspect of the supernatural. This I found out very soon after my return to this reality in 1989, it has taken 20 years and more of slow constant research to start to see how we are being fucked over by TPTB that have been experts in this stuff for thousands of years.

Every little thing you see that does not make sense at first glance’ like Bruce Cathie and his hunt throughout New Zealand or at least Auckland for strange looking aerials. Like Washington DC’s strange Masonic street layouts. It’s all part of a supernatural tie up that TPTB have been using and have known about since Atlantis was swallowed up by the oceans.

My suggestion to all who struggle to put all this into one book is keep searching reading and learning, one day the penny will drop and you’ll understand we live in a dramatic incredible world that is longing to include us in its matrix of wonder, only TPTB are locking us out, we need to unlock that door.

• Like 5

You are a god like figure to the Bee but you go mostly unnoticed, you save it’s life but it does not think to thank you it just gets on with its own life oblivious to you.

How many times might that same act of kindness have been bestowed upon the human race I wonder by invisible benevolent forces?  

Would we ever know, could we comprehend on a larger intergalactic scale that someone just let us out of the house so we don’t die in the heat of the sun in that window trap.

Just something to dwell on, sometimes the Gods don’t expect thanks, don’t need it, they see something that needs attending too and just do it.

Just a thought. I have a very deep feeling it's just happened to us.

I don't believe in gods, but I do think there are helpers nudging the way, just as there are non-helpers nudging us out of the way.  The key, I believe, is what you attract into your experience and which vibration you reside in.

• Like 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGQgtmToOTY

I have talked and written of this so many times before I ever heard David Hudson say the things he says on this video clip

This is so important to the Coevolution story because if you listen you will know what I experienced what a saw what I drank all that I eat for 10 days was white powder of gold  and now you know why ET are so hooked into this stuff. It is the answer to all things.

edit to add

I don't know of any other abductee who was fed whitepowder for 10 days, or for any time at all, it is the key to my story, it is the key to everything. I was for 10 days one of them, I could understand everything, I could see everything, I felt like I was indestructable and I could walk on water. I was a god of sorts and they wondered why I would opt out of that to come back here and be human once again. Are you getting the picture?  

We will become like this one day, we already have all the circut boards in place but I wanted to see it happen, to be present on earth when we wake up. That is the untold story behind Coevolution

• Like 4

wow Blue that mean you will outlives most members of Chani, that a Upside and the downside is you will be alone in the future, and of cource you had your Blue friends with you to keep you company, I wonder if the Movie Dune had any connections, White Gold = Spice, the only thing is missing is the Giant Worms . and the name of this Forum Chani ,the same name of the Wife of Paul . Do you see the connection, I think I will reserve my judgement for now.

• Like 1

wow Blue that mean you will outlives most members of Chani, that a Upside and the downside is you will be alone in the future, and of cource you had your Blue friends with you to keep you company, I wonder if the Movie Dune had any connections, White Gold = Spice, the only thing is missing is the Giant Worms . and the name of this Forum Chani ,the same name of the Wife of Paul . Do you see the connection, I think I will reserve my judgement for now.

yes I/M/N, Dune like many other sci-fi movies tells a story which we believe to be pure fantasy when there really is no fantasy.

There is only imagination which can manifest into the world once allowed to do so by the owner. The universe was built with nothing but imagination so I was told, we have the ability to imagine so as Nex Ed says in another post (Interview with Sixto Paz Wells) we can alter our future and we can alter ourselves which is the gift of personal evolution, which is also what my story (coevolution) is all about.

No, I won’t live forever just because I digested white powder of gold for 10 days, I have to qualify that statement where I said I just consumed the white power, they did include a form of vegetable juice or extract as well as the white powder.

I was taken on a tour of Haven where they grow many plants hydroponically and extract all sorts of minerals and nutrients from them and add that to the liquid white powder of gold.

When you drink this stuff if warms you from the inside, it is a little like drinking ginger beer that warm after taste is so much like their liquid intake.  

If it was possible to become superman or woman I’d say the first step would be drinking white powder of gold, it allows you to see deeply into your reality, talk to plants, talk to rocks, because you connect to the world in ways we do not yet  understand here on earth.  

• Like 3

thank you for your reply BlueET . what once thought to be fanstasy or ficition had somehow became science fact or reality. somehow we brought it into existence, that could be the greatest joke on the human race for all time. I thinked someone or somebody having a laugh at our expense, but it is okey, we are stil learning. if suppost we had this  abilities and we aren't aware of it. It is like giving a baby or a monkey(that us) the switch for the A-bomb or a gun and the grown ups are scared sh**less over it. I understand their concerns and fear.

Damn. 

I'm going to do some follow ups to what I've posted as there are too many Coincidences happening-eg the recent post of a coat of arms of Christchurch, England by phillipbburg.

First:here's something I can't quite make sense of-what is the significance of that particular NE line which seems to be a common factor in the city centre diagrams shown?

Edited correction

the  line shown in the image below does not equate to the St Petersburg/Rome line but seems close to the ST P/Naples line.

Hard to tell with my ancient Photoshop program.

However if used to form a triangle the angles formed would be very close to 30/60/90.

I have no idea what that means, if anything.

coincid_zps8f25876c.jpg

• Like 1

Here's where it's going to get a little weird.

I refer to Christchurch as Antichristchurch, a joke which some locals readily understand.

It is weird.

Recently I had an evening with  a local and told her husband-who is a hard core Conspiracy Theorist that I thought the EQs had been triggered by a mininuke at a particular location .. (Edited) Omega Station not Odessa Project (what was I thinking?)image found on a NZ blog.

energy60_zpsb5688250.gif

He showed me a triangle on map of the area one point of which was pretty much where I'd thought the nuke was let off.

He and his wife described being woken by the shake-and seeing a light come from under the floor "like an old fashioned photo copier", and people they knew had had the same experience, as well as seeing a flash of light in the sky.

antichch_zps181b01f8.jpgL]

This Grid was discerned about 30 years ago.

Objective verification came about in a number of ways.

P- a friend  with extraordinary abilities told me that there was an Egyptian artefact in the museum basement which was used to control the Four Avenues grid.

I told him there were Maori bones buried to the north of the cathedral.

Years later the area by the cathedral was excavated-and old bones found.

Years later, just before I left Chch I met an arts graduate who worked at the museum and asked me if I'd like to see the basement.Which did have statuettes and other items from an Egyptian burial site.(by Christs College in the east portion of the map)

The cathedral itself had ceramic tiles with Male Swastikas on the walls and it faced east onto the Square, which we'd diagnosed point by point, in terms of negative spots and positive spots and how people interacted with this grid on a daily basis.

Again years later, very shortly before I left Chch I came into the Square late one evening, and found myself virtually alone except for one other person, a Pacific Islander who also knew of the grid.

There were chalk marks and lines drawn to connect all the points.

"Did you do this?"
" No, I thought you did"

A mystery.

The grid itself has other significant points.

A) Location of the Christchurch Creche case

B) Barbados St cemetery where Sex/Death Magick was performed by Goths and others.

C) All night cafe frequented by Satanists.

(Added) Bloody strange sculpture at location at SE point of swastika (CPIT) :

010_zpscc560054.jpg

There's also a 7 pointed star P described (may look at that later, but it's not important)

If nothing else it's a good example of a fairly simple Control Grid layout.

Unfortunately there may be more...

[url=http://s841.photobucket.com/user/KMRIA1/media/shivakali_zpsd95fa59f.png.html]shivakali_zpsd95fa59f.png[/u

RL]

Now set me on fire and call me Myrtle but doesn't this poster depict Shiva and Kali in a nice celestial setting?

"Diwali (Dīvali, Dīpāwali, Deepavali, Dipabali) is a festival of lights and is a gazetted holiday in India. ... Diwali/Deepavali 2013 ... This festival is celebrated in West Bengal as "Kali Puja", and Kali, Shiva's consort, is worshipped during Diwali."

L A Coincidence:I was listening to a Douglas Dietrich interview/rant recently and he broached the subject of Tulpas .

As above the English occultists in India fossicked around in Indian occultism, that knowledge later passing to the US Army and the delightful Lieutenant Colonel Michael Aquino and his co workers.

One aspect of Indian and Asian occultism is the creation of Tulpas.

yes keep this going KMRIA more than a few of us conspiracy nuts have noted and heard about strange NSA type personal in Christchurch with strange 'black boxes' and talks with our P/M just before and possibly after these events, and now he is over at the UN telling everyone how war on Syria is a good idea!! How deep sea drilling of oil is a good idea in our back door etc etc,

yes keep this going KMRIA more than a few of us conspiracy nuts have noted and heard about strange NSA type personal in Christchurch with strange 'black boxes' and talks with our P/M just before and possibly after these events, and now he is over at the UN telling everyone how war on Syria is a good idea!! How deep sea drilling of oil is a good idea in our back door etc etc,

Living through events of the last few years here Blue has been an eye opener, even for the semi blind.

Tanks on the streets of Lyttelton two days after the second major quake because the NZ and Indonesian Army just happen to have been holding training exercises in the nearby hills?

Etc etc etc.

Tulpas continued.

Tulpas are "thought forms" summoned into existence , first described to the West by, I think Alexandra David Neel"When Alexandra David-Neel journeyed through Tibet, one of the many mystical techniques she studied was that of tulpa creation. A tulpa, according to traditional Tibetan doctrines, is an entity created by an act of imagination, rather like the fictional characters of a novelist, except that tulpas are not written down. David-Neel became so interested in the concept that she decided to try to create one.
The method involved was essentially intense concentration and visualization."

http://www.tulpa.com/explain/alexandra.html

In fact there's a lot on Tulpas online

http://ufodigest.com/article/tibetan-tulpas-and-alien-thought-forms

Douglas Dietrich described a " huge man trapped by thumbscrews" in the earth that needed  to be appeased by blood ,(World War as magickal ritual) and a binding ceremony involving the Male Swastika at Wewelsburg, the first seemingly absurd, but if the form has been artificially created and imbedded in the landscape at sacred locations it does make sense.

Sacred sites, as far as I can tell are usually associated with water, crystal in the form of quartz or similar rock used, and the use of gold, constituting a mode of communication between humans and the earth.

Adding Black Goo to the mixture:

(more to come later... I'm tired and there's a few complex threads to draw together with this theory)

• Like 1

If for example I could create a "Tulpas" that could had a useful  purpose like a wallet that refilled itself with moneys when it ran out, or a car that already in existance  that could refilled itself with fuel or gasoline. or a bottle of your favorite wine that could never ranout. Just like the Movie "the Bishop's Wife"  1947  with Cary Grant as the angel , in one scene Cary was talking  with a old man over a bottle of sherry , the angel did a little trick on the bottle it could refilled itself.never run out . if you get what I am talking about, never a living being a person or animal .

Just toying with a few idea okey and here is the scene from that movie  http //youtu.be/2N9-nJWw7x4

Yeah, well I think it is well and truley out of their hands now Blue- the parasites I mean

Speaking of parasites...
I'm in a particularly satirical frame of mind today, induced by over exposure to Weird Stupid Bullshit.
E.g.

FESTA FUN: This weekend's Canterbury Tales  in a performance parade will include tall puppets

9319336_zpsa1d2c88a.jpg

.Prince George christened with River Jordan water

LONDON (AP) — Britain's 3-month-old future monarch, Prince George, was being christened Wednesday with water from the River Jordan at a rare four-generation gathering of the royal family in London.George, the son of Prince William and his wife, Kate, was being christened by Archbishop of Canterbury ........William and Kate have asked seven people to be godparents to their son, who was born July 22 and is third in line to the British throne, after Charles and William..

Perhaps a ceremony in honour of the royal sprog? How delightful.

New Zealand Journal of Geology and Geophysics
Volume 1, Issue 3, 1958
The Bouguer map of New Zealand exhibits two major negative gravity anomalies. The Rangitikei-Waiapu Anomaly, which intersects tne axial ranges of the North Island, indicates a crustal downwarp which is not in isostatic equilibrium. This anomaly is closely parallel to the zone of intense seismicity, to the Taupo-White Island volcanic belt, to the Kaimanawa-Huiarau-Raukumara Ranges, to the thick Upper Pliocene sediments, and to the Hikurangi Trench; and it appears to be an expression of an active tectonic belt related to the Tonga-Kermadec-Hikurangi Trenches. The Rimutaka-Ruahine axial ranges are apparently not underlain by mountain roots.

The Alpine Anomaly in the South Island is considered to be the gravitational expression of the crustal roots of the Southern Alps and the mountains south-west of Blenheim; the magnitude of the anomaly suggests that this region is' approximately in isostatic equilibrium.
The basis for my theory that Canterbury had been mini nuked to cause the first EQ is that fracking can be used to settle unstable land, for example river beds, which have dried out and are unsatbale.The Canterbury Plains aquifier, because of overuse of water for extensive and profitable cattle farming. had become dried out at the upper levels over many years.
As well as an account of a flash of light from underground accompanying the EQ, I have also heard of a measured change in local gravity-6% or so, allegedly found by weighing an item.
My scientific knowledge is not good enough to comment on this, although I doubt it very much..

Gravitational constraints
Gravrestr_zps3d8eb564.jpg
And?
BY HARRY MASON

NEXUS Magazine
October - November 1997
PART 4 of 6

http://www.cheniere.org/misc/brightskies4.htm

Severe high energy harmonic coupling would occur at the instance of the weapon's microsecond wave release of a concentrated EM energy pulse, and this would probably cause an explosive splitting apart of the inter-atomic level bonding of the targeted material eg. below ground rock, above ground building structures, or in the gases of the "air". This will create a huge explosion and a "regular" earthquake - probably quite indistinguishable from "normal" quakes, or in the air an "air-quake" will result.
(Bearing in mind the three massive aerial booms heard locally on July 22)

Such an explosion would probably be quite similar to a low level nuclear fission blast and would involve essentially similar but EM initiated inter atomic processes that affect the atomic nucleus and it's bonding with it's neighbouring atomic nuclei. It would probably create some minor residual radioactivity due to the production of a number of exotic isotopes as a by product of the process.

.....Suddenly the upper atmosphere or ionosphere below the shuttle flashes with an intense white light. The UFO appears to sense this flash and immediately executes a 180 degree 14,000g force turn accelerating out of orbit and away from the planet at some 200,000mph.

All of the above manoeuvres occur in a second or so, and are immediately followed in a micro-second by two very high speed bright visible light spectrum "high density energy pulses", riding straight (but fainter) light beams from the planets surface below the shuttle, projected up to a spot where the UFO would have been - had it not reacted so suddenly and dramatically to the initial upper atmospheric light flash.

The Australian and New Zealand UFO research team claim that beam pulse # one came from Exmouth in north-western W.A., and beam pulse # two came from near Alice Springs in the N.T.

Hoagland believes this film demonstrates a US test of the "Brilliant Pebbles" particle beam weapon system aimed at a super secret US anti-gravity drive space craft/drone. The same film shows a few other orbital lights that are presumably other UFO's.
So Blue's  boys with "black boxes" are up to what?

More satire I'm afraid.

Try as I may I just can't get botophucket to make  a link.

Solar flares? Mice?

thulucopy_zps355325c1.jpg?t=1382585209

Weird. I just C and P'ed the image into the Paste box out of sheer annoyance and that worked.

The odd looking gentleman on the left is H P Lovecraft's Cthulhu.. aka The Abandoner of the Koran (Sura 29.25 I think)

He allegedly came to earth with a contingent of beings known as the Great Old Ones after they were beaten in a war with the Elder Gods and has been skulking and sulking in an aquatic city  just south of Australia waiting for when "the stars are right" to raven and slay across the planet etc etc etc.

The even odder looking gentleman on  the right with the oxygen defiency and the excess limbs is Vishnu: "I am become Death, destroyer of worlds" etc etc etc.

http://s841.photobucket.com/user/KMRIA1/media/Ryleh_zps1dfcfa95.jpg.html

Again!!!

(I'm taking a break.. this is what comes of messing with eldritch deities fuckem)

• Like 1

If for example I could create a "Tulpas" that could had a useful  purpose like a wallet that refilled itself with moneys when it ran out, or a car that already in existance  that could refilled itself with fuel or gasoline. or a bottle of your favorite wine that could never ranout. Just like the Movie "the Bishop's Wife"  1947  with Cary Grant as the angel , in one scene Cary was talking  with a old man over a bottle of sherry , the angel did a little trick on the bottle it could refilled itself.never run out . if you get what I am talking about, never a living being a person or animal .

Just toying with a few idea okey and here is the scene from that movie  http //youtu.be/2N9-nJWw7x4

As far as I'm aware of, you can make tulpas/thoughtforms of anything, including places, people (in the image of fictional or real figures) and even tools, although they would appear only on a mind level, not physically. But what do I know? Maybe some people are able to do that *shrugs*

well StarBird ,there one example, taking a page from the Bible, which I considered a Historical record of events in the past,  Jesus feed Five thousands people or more with just two fishes and five breads. not just once but twice , I presume, if people could create tulpas it was either an accidentlly  or unintentional event. for example a monster create out of our deepest and darkess fears could be a tulpas in itself. for example the monster from the  Movie "Forbidden  Planet" a 1970 or 60 film could had been a tulpas. that why you had to control your emotions esp.  Fears and Angry. that also what feed the parasities .

That why we had haunted houses and haunted bars and inns and places like historical  battlegrounds like battle of  Gettyburg USA  kept repeating itself , when there a Full Moon out ,for example thoughout the world, somethings happened to these places which capture and record those events in history.

http://cosmicconvergence.org/?p=4877

For what it's worth enjoy the read, some aspects we have already studied some we have not.

Sent by a friend

Might the incoming Comet-Planet have hyper-dimensional qualities?

First, it is critical to understand that the physical nature and behavior of this hypothetical Comet-Planet can only be properly understood when viewed through the lens of the Electric Universe Theory, as well as Plasma Cosmology.  Being cognizant that the universe is comprised of “plasmas (ionized “gases”) which make up 99.999% of the visible universe.” is the only way to correctly apprehend the unique characteristics of such a heavenly body.

• Like 2

If I understand, "Plasma" is a fourth State of matter, if my memory serve me , first there are three states that we learn from our high school and college days the first is Gasous, the second is Liquid and the third is Solid forms. just like water that be any forms  liquid, solid, and steam. Just like Bruce Lee say "Be like water".

• Like 1