The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
NexusEditor

CoEvolution - Nexus extracts thread

Nyhavn literally translates to "new harbour" or "new port".  There are a lot of names that correspond to the sea in Denmark (and other Scandinavian countries).

The English word 'haven' is a completely different word in Danish altogether.

Sorry to disagree, truly, but "havn" does translate to "haven".

http://www.dicts.info/dictionary.php?l1=English&l2=Danish&word=haven&rad=begin

It comes from an old IE root word which has derivations in such modern words as habana (and I think Havana in Cuba), harbour etc.And I think is probably the root of "to have".

Hagen is a variant.

Copenhagen.

Danish køber "merchant," literally "buyer" + havn "port"

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?allowed_in_frame=0&search=haven&searchmode=none

A harbour is literally a haven if you're at sea in a storm.

• Like 2

You guys are saying the same thing, in different terms.

Lets move this forward please!

• Like 1

Are they flag poles??, flag pole I would have thought were always erected straight -not on an angle and it doesn't look like there are any flags attached to the poles, but good point, it could be something!

The blurred section on the bridge on the image that I posted is not there on the  previous and post frames on street view.  There is nothing evident to be seen, just a glitch in the video processing.  The previous and post frames are just seconds apart and you can see the bridge is clear.

The blurred section on the bridge on the image that I posted is not there on the  previous and post frames on street view.  There is nothing evident to be seen, just a glitch in the video processing.  The previous and post frames are just seconds apart and you can see the bridge is clear.

I have patches on trees blurred at my place - GE must think they look like faces.

• Like 1

I have patches on trees blurred at my place - GE must think they look like faces.

They even blurred out the 'one way' (ensrettet) street sign on the corner.

I was flicking around the Google Street View at that location and one image was virtually the same as the one in which the woman was except it was slightly to the left. so whoever took the picture must have very close to the camera.

Re: the first image-she is facing  a frieze of the Nativity -25 December.

There's the angel above, the three members of the family, and the three wise men.

Some people think his is all astrotheological symbolism and that Jesus represents the sun -sol natalis invictus (of the Roman soldier and merchant cult),and the three wise men represent the three stars on the Belt of Orion.

Hmm, the two solstices are seen on the sundial,Christmas and the winter solstice (Capricorn) being associated.

I remember that Kris Kristofferson  (Chris son of Christcarrier )song  "Jesus was a  Capricorn".

The three fingered hand position -which is palm out, giving, could represent the Three Graces/Furies (?) or a pyramid.

The finger that is apart in the second image in Copenhagen  is the Jupiter finger which can be see on depictions of him holding his staff.

Off that subject there is an S under the eight pointed star.(and an O="ovest"/west and what looks like a E ="est"/east partially missing because the brick is gone.

Running a line through the two opposite points of the star where  the S  is makes a line which runs parallel to the left hand side of the grid below, so I'm taking that as a South directional  indicator.

Etruscans kept the north wall of their churches blocked for some odd reason.

There are dots under the letters on the names of the cities which spell out a sequence of letters R I D T D N O S (nos-our?)P M N E -any linguists on TCP?

This has been rattling around in my head for days now, I must agree with KMRIA that threes are significant in this photo, starting with the three fingers then on to the nativity scene with the three wise men etc and also architecurally I see three round columns and three square colums in the archway also three gussetts supporting both the Plinys. As her head is not tilted in any particular direction, I can only assume she is looking at the whole picture.

Could she be indicating three upcoming events?

In her next picutre she is looking directly at the plaque under Pliny the Younger.  Google search has it that both the Plinys had an association with the Mt Vesuvius eruption, in so far as the younger wrote about it and witnessed it and the Elder Pliney died at Pompeii as a result of the eruption.

Could Mt Vesuvius be part of this?

The next picture that comes to mind she is standing on the dock at Copenhagen, Denmark, I can draw no conclusion on this only to say that maybe the location has some bearing.

So for a quick summary, we have so far seen photos of three locations, Bern Switzerland, Belagio Italy and Copenhagen Denmark and possibly a veiled reference to Mt Vesuvius.  Well Blue I have not got a clue, but this thing is really annoying me, I can only hope that something said here on the thread resonates with information you may already have. 

This is probably overly simplistic as I have omitted the ET connection, timebell and German connection, also the sundial but too much information only seems to lead in circles and blurr the facts.

Cheers

Dave

I'm going to recommit myself to the notion that these photo's are multi-layered and will be on-going and we need to look at direction of position she is facing as well as the finger codes as well as location and immediate subject matter.

Please remember that advanced beings will be offering information on multiple levels as well as multiple dimensions.

We need more information here, this is just the start on this issue.

Short on time right now but"

For those wanting to catch up with this thread it starts on page 17

I think we can consider Vesuvius is a factor most likely an eruption and dangers to immediate population. Whether this due to a close fly- by of a planet like object or for other reasons which is looking possible but it might not be ISON but something else!

Perhaps low lying counties are in danger as well.

There may well be a move on to another base of operations for reasons we may never know, but possible dangers in the area they now reside in is possible.

They had been to England, sorry I did not post their two photos as there was no personal included, I will post them later when I have time.

I think the political climate in England seemed to change almost overnight when they were there about 2 weeks ago, forget what the public voted for I think we all know Parliament does whatever it sees fit, but this time they did vote with the public, I think that’s significant.  

One of the primary reasons I posted any of these pictures was because I truly believe this woman is Nordic ET and even though for obvious reasons she will most likely never show her face I wanted to share with you something unique.  Almost exclusive.

There will no doubt be more info to come and I hope some written commentary eventually when my source stops running scared.

There is something strange about that clock on the church- the numbers don't /arn't set out like one would expect of a clock we are used to seeing,

12-3-6-9 are not at north, east, south, and west,???

The castle and the church/cathedral are significant for some reason Blue, if they wanted proof of being in England, why not take a photo of big Ben or houses of Parlament or tower bridge?

What are these sites,thats a bloody big castle! and the weird clock on that NOT so small cathedral?------------nah! there is something there?

Doesn't anyone else out there find this just a little bit insane.  I have read Co-Evolution and I do not doubt Blue's word for his experience or contact with residents of Haven.  OK, so I can accept that there may be Haven/Human hybrids out there (resulting from Blue's or some other human males sperm donation).  However, what is the point of all this?

So, we have a tall, blond girl (who is probably double jointed) travelling around the world and taking photos of her travels. I am concerned that this could be another of the hoaxes we have seen in the last few weeks, months, years and I cannot see the point in trying to work these potential messages out.  If they really are Haven/Human hybrids and they really are here to help their half home planet then surely they could make the message a little more obvious.  OK, so they don't want the bad guys knowing who they are so all this rear sided photography - but what's the point really.  If they really wanted to give us an important message surely it would have been easier to send it in the email along with the photo's.

I am happy for her and others like her to come down here to help, but if that is not their purpose then F&%k off back to your own planet and holiday there. 

There is no real message here, you can come up with every reasoning that you like, but you will never really know until the shit hits the fan what the true message may or may not have been intended to be. I am sick of ET races treating humans like stupid children.

• Like 6

Jess, all these photos and the interaction is a personal message to me!

I'm sharing the ride with Chani members but if they wish. It was never meant for you or them, this is a personal thing.

Trouble is the third party who is supposed to be giving me additional info plus some messages is hiding for some reason, I'm not joking mostly because he is in fear mode, (his problem) I don't live under that banner, but perhaps he has had a near miss with the death squad (not being over dramatic) just 2 weeks ago I lost a friend (shot to death) because he was once in this game of cat and mouse.   

There are some heavy players out there that want us to be at war right now, both with ourselves and ETs.

This group of Nordics with the backing of some Blue friends are trying with all their might to prevent that.

Also I see Geological-come-astrological events on the horizon which could mean we need to prepare ourselves, There are some on this globe that wish to see as many humans as possible suffer in ways you could hardly imagine. I’ve been given a ring side seat to see how all this is being played out.

OK I’ve lost my inside man. So I’m flying blind, well not blind but deaf, the pictures are all I’ve got. In the world of the extraterrestrial pictures and imagery are a big part of their connection with you. So

That’s what I have. I’m sorry it is not making total sense to us right now, but perhaps soon it might and you are here ring side.

What more can I say.

Take the pictures away and keep them to myself as it was always planed?   Your call Chani Members?

I'm sharing the ride with Chani members but if they wish. It was never meant for you or them, this is a personal thing.

Trouble is the third party who is supposed to be giving me additional info plus some messages is hinding for some reason, I'm not joking mostly because he is in fear mode, (his problem) I don't live under that banner, but perhaps he has had a near miss with the death squad (not being over dramatic) just 2 weeks ago I lost a friend (shot to death) because he was once in this game of cat and mouse.   

There are some heavy players out there that want us to be at war right now, both with ourselves and ETs.

This group of Nordics with the backing of some Blue friends are trying with all their might to prevent that.

Also I see Geological-come-astrological events on the horizon which could mean we need to prepare ourselves, There are some on this globe that wish to see as many humans as possible suffer in ways you could hardly imagine. I’ve been given a ring side seat to see how all this is being played out.

OK I’ve lost my inside man. So I’m flying blind, well not blind but deaf, the pictures are all I’ve got. In the world of the extraterrestrial pictures and imagery are a big part of their connection with you. So

That’s what I have. I’m sorry it is not making total sense to us right now, but perhaps soon it might and you are here ring side.

What more can I say.

Take the pictures away and keep them to myself as it was always planed?   Your call Chani Members?

Onward throught the fog Blue...

Please continue to keep us posted Blue, but only if it's safe to do so from where you stand.

If you are flying blind, then at least you have a dedicated team here at Chani that can point you in several directions.... but only you will know which information feels right in the great scheme of things.

Stay safe.

• Like 1

I can see where Jess is coming from, but I rather enjoy the mayhem of trying to help you figure out the pieces, or find another piece someone missed. Keep em' coming blue... No blood no foul.

I can add a little to my rave a few posts up, maybe it’s time to do this. What is taking place right now, this game of war, this game of killing that America is so driven to partake in, (watch the mainstream news) has always been with us, but what many or most are never privy to, is just who is pushing for the killing.

There are darker forces on earth that not only grow rich through the suffering of others but also grow in strength, they get sustenance from death and destruction, they feed off it!

Don’t judge it! Live with it, but move it out of your way if you find it offensive. That is the philosophy of the Blue ETs, and I guess the Nordics. Calm the waters, live in light and happiness, starve out those that feed on fear and darkness, make them move on to other pastures. If anyone has really read Coevolution carefully you will know this was a primary communication to me, the writing up of that story, my story was to suggest don’t hate these bottom dwellers just starve them out by providing different food, love and laughter is also full of Loosh as Nex Ed might say, but it provides a different frequency resonance of food and the dark ones can’t eat it!    

That is why the human race has lived with war and hate, religion and false beliefs for thousands of years, because when the Dark ones saw us here for the first time they knew how we could be milked. So nothing has changed for thousands of years. But something is changing, while war is planned today, light is getting into the darkest corners of our world.

I’m proud to be on that team.  Please don't live in fear there is nothing to fear, death is a holiday, I love The Chani Team.  

• Like 4

Keep with this Blue is my own call.

For some really odd reason I'm making sense of this, perhaps because of my arty/scholastic background.

Tower of London and Ravens: I actually wrote that down recently as an extrapolation of where to next,

I fully expect the next set of images to come from Paris, and show Notre Dame and/or the Eiffel Tower.

The photo locations are important too-because of the symbolism involved.

(Bear in mind there is a lot of distortion in the Trojan version of all this ).

The Trojan City of London The early inhabitants of Britain, who arrived more than a thousand years before the Roman invasion, were the scattered remnants of the fallen city of Troy. They founded a city on the Thames and called it "Troia Newydd" (New Troy) which later became "Troynovant" or "Trinovantum"

http://www.annomundi.com/history/trojan_london.htm

The word Troy has an etymological link to  the number three( "trois " in French three and city of Troyes) as well as Tree, and Troth/truth.

Celts conceptualise in triplets.

Ravens

Welsh and Cornish folklore also both place great importance on the bird. The Cornish believe that the spirit of King Arthur now resides in a raven, making it deeply unlucky to injure or kill any of these birds. The Welsh have a story, recounted by Geoffrey of Monmouth, that when the giant king (also identified as a ‘raven god’ in some accounts) Bran the Blessed (from the Welsh, ‘bran’translates as ‘raven’) died, his head was buried at a site usually identified as Tower Hill in London. As long as the king’s head remained buried there, it is said that Britain would be safe from invasion.

http://trickygirl.wordpress.com/2011/04/24/the-ravens-of-the-tower/

Cornish are genetically linked with the Trojans/Turanians/Etruscans.

The name of the tribe the Cornovii is thought to derive from Corn=horn.

But KRN  is a root IE  construct word for "crown" "corona" as rays/horns from a celestial body and the name of an old IE deity Korona,

It is related to crow and corn and Cronus.

The priests of Saturn wear black robes.

City of  London ( and I assume everyone knows the role it plays in the scheme of things?

TEMPLE OF MITHRAS

Rebuilt remains  of a temple to the Zoroastrian god Mithras

....The location of this temple to Mithras is hardly surprising, as the city of London (Westminster) is roughly in the same location as the Roman settlement in Londinium. ....

http://www.atlasobscura.com/places/temple-of-mithras

Fear? Fuck'em

• Like 2

Blue, please keep this information coming, it is interesting, and it is giving messages, even if we don't see them immediately.

Maybe like many of the Prophets/Seers, we will only fully understand in retrospect - I fear this is the case, but along the way, these messages tend to 'nudge' us to looking towards the correct path.

KIMRA, I thank you for the insights into the various histories of the various groups of people - so many folk have been displaced over the ages, and have moved and settled in other places.  It makes us realise that most differences in race and culture have just been imposed on us, that in fact, we are much more as 'brothers' than we imagine.

Blue, as for the energies that are influencing us (and Gaia), there are many - good, bad and indifferent. You are correct, that as we rise up in energy/frequency/dimension, then the 'Light' enters and fills the darkness. The only way to help the 'darker' energies is through Love, to offer to help them, and then it becomes their call, either come and help us, or leave.....

Wonderful times, and so interesting - in a way, life at this level is a hologram, with many, many parts, and as we 'go up', we are starting to see larger parts of the image...

Where ALL is Love and Light!!

Progression
Cathedral of Como where photos are taken.
Posted at Nepi/Nepet/Nepeti, which is twinned with Sutrium and together known as the keys to Etruria.
Nepi is named for Nethune or Neptune.
The Trojans were a sea faring people, although their origins were on the steppes (of Kazahkstan apparently)
In early Europe (well before these people appeared) there were two trading routes.
One was coastal,in western Europe where sea food was bountiful, and the interior dangerous because of very dangerous wild life, and another overland route where amber  etc was traded with the Mediterranean.
Horse were equated with boats, and the ocean with the endless steppes.
Sutrium is named for Satri, Turkish Sethlun,"sut" meaning to burn.(compare with the delightful Indian custom of suttee),and cognate with Egyptian Set,(god of the Hyksos,the Hyksos being invaders from "Asia" or Turkey).
A variant of Satres is Sethlun, equivalent to Roman Vulcan, who had his workshop in a ... volcano.
S=serpent glyph A=bulls horns T=Tov or Tau (red)cross.

Nepi has an old castle of the Borgia (burg/town) family-their family crest is a red bull surri=ounded by what seem 

to be eight plant shoots (flames?).
Pope Alexander gave the castle at Nepi to his daughter Lucrezia.
Another French coat of arms depicts a red cross at the centre.
Berne, Switzerland.
Home to chocolate, cheese and cuckoo clocks.
And the friendly bankers who make life so easy for us all.
It is alleged that a Templar group were based there at an early time.
The flag is a red cross on a white background hmmmm.
Berne, the capital, is named for the Bear. The Big Dipper (the Bear star and cubs=7) and Alpha Draconis were polar constellations that were where "heaven" was thought to be beyond the rainbow bridge or aurora borealis.
These stars  associated with the legend of King Arthur (?Art=bear) Pendragon, the English King.
(spot the deliberate mistake).
Tying White Island to the pattern
Merlinus-Artorius: Sacerdotium and
Regnum in the “White Isle”

Nigel Jackson
In the medieval courtly cycles of Arthurian romance the sacerdotal and regal functions
are respectively embodied in the ancient, mysterious figures of Merlin, the boar of
Broceliande, and Arthur, the “bear of Britain”. The ultimately Hyperborean provenance
of the Arthurian mythos is demonstrated explicitly by the polar (qutbiyya) symbolism of
the bear, figured in the seven stars of Ursa Major and Ursa Minor: the constellation of the
Great Bear, the Vedic Sapta-Riksha, was widely known as “Arthur’s Wain”.