The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
NexusEditor

CoEvolution - Nexus extracts thread

I first read the abridged version in the Nexus Magazine a couple of years ago and, whether it is because I am formerly a Kiwi or not, I was fascinated by this story. It must have been a simply mindblowing experience but to have to undergo the persecution as an aftermath reminds me of the treatment meeted out to so many innocent citizens (eg Arthur Allan Thomas) by bigoted hypocrasy who seem to think they have control over everyones lives and can treat 'whoever they like' as they please with no repercussions. There is NO justice in this world. I wish Alec all the best and MAN I'd love to sit down and talk to him as I guess so many would. At the same time, have there been any further developments or contact that he can speak of or is this a forbidden zone?

Guest Anomalie

Anomalie

I wasn't 'asked to leave' by the Apache, but by someone representing themselves as from the BIA.  They suggested that it was 'for my own good' because I could 'get hurt' and the agency didn't want a law suit.

The few Apache I had contact with seemed cordial but not necessarily friendly.

They have, I suppose, seen many 'white man' come there for the same reason.

A couple were even interested, but not enough to 'show me around'.

There is something there.  I could 'feel' it when I was up in the foothills to the northeast of town.

I am going to go back, but not without reinforcements ...

Z

That is exactly what they would tell you, so that you wouldn't come around again.....the Bureau of Indian Affairs knows what its job is!

The Hopi's are very interesting as a culture as well.......Native Americans are friendly, but unless you're good friends with at least one, they're not going to be very helpful in your quest and I'm sure there is something there!

I've been on the Hopi Reservation-2nd Mesa and you can "feel" it there as well. My suggestion is that you either befriend someone that has connections to the Apaches or be very careful when you go back.....take care and best wishes in your quest!

I wanted to get a copy of the entire book, checked on line with Amazon ...

they want $165 USD.  then went to Nexus Mag, and can't seem to get a copy sent to the US...  (suggestions NexusEd?)

<snip>

Hmm, lots of Americans and Europeans buy the physical book from our website with no problems, ditto with downloads.

Amazon have had that book priced like that for ages, I have no idea why.  Just goes to show that Amazon don't always have the latest info on products. If you have problems, just email me.  But we do send books to America.

cheers

Hi Hechita, Nexus has already made it into a book, infact it has just been reprinted and updated. Go to http://www.nexusmagazine.com/ for more details.

As for your other questions.

2. are these beings willing to meet others?

I am sure they have met up with many more than myself, but they have issues to solve as well so they pick their marks carefully and mostly for their own needs right now ..BUT!  

3. are they willing to help us learn more?

The 'But' falls into this 3rd question, when we stop shooting at them I'm sure they would love to sit down with you and share everything!

So, dosen't this just confirm that the Elite have little intention of allowing interaction with our friends as they would soon lose control over the masses. I would fully support any group determined to stand up to these people who control our lives. What I fail to understand is the fact that our own kind eg. normal policemen, media and even soldiers etc who have  their own families, aid the elite in the persecution of their own citizens and fail to see that mankind as a whole can only benefit substantially from interaction with these advanced civilizations. OK, the multi corps will be driven to the dustbin but who needs crooked Pharmas, crooked petroleum companies, crooked energy companies, crooked governments and crooked financial systems. Not to mention legal systems, food distribution etc etc. I sometimes wonder whether it is more than just the world government who are preventing such interaction and may I be as bold to suggest that maybe even the Annunaki may not be too happy that the civilization that they seeded has begun to awaken and is threatening to develop far beyond what was ever intended for them. Could their watchful eye be closer than we think?

I would have to agree there appears to be a faction within our governing bodies that does not want alien interaction on a public global scale, correct again that it is the multi-national company interests that are pushing this as much as anything, but religious factions are also behind it.

As to what do they look like?

They are an evolving race, when they are finished with their home-work (body rebuild) I think they will look so much like us we could pass them in the street without noticing. Except of course they still will not think like us, which is possibly a good thing. So when they start to stand for government positions we will find changes I’m sure.

I should think the changes they might like to make would be approved by almost anyone here on this web site.

However I have been told they would far rather we did it ourselves, all of us here I think know what needs to be changed in this world to make it a better place. So really do we need outsiders to make it happen?

I hope not.  

The Reigious factions as you say have mislead the bulk of the populace with their lies and deceit ever since the bible was first printed. It became a tool of control but many people are now awakening to their game. So many paragraphs/books have been deleted over the years to suit the churches teachings. Yes I believe in a creator, but not as the bible or its' students propose creation took place. Nor are any of the gods referred to in the bible part of universal creation. Yes Alec, I believe the people will be very angry when they realize how they have been deceived for centuries. If you ever have the opportunity to speak to your contact again, please assure her/them that there are those who would welcome them and work with them, not against them.

Guest Fulcrum

Blue,

One Kiwi to another - cheers mate.

One Human to another - thanks for your tenacity and courage in allowing this message to reach me here and now, I understand you have have been the subject of ridicule and slander, and I tip my hat to you for staying true too yourself throughout.

"Perhaps the best sign of the war's end is the appearance once more of the gold coin.  I do not fully understand your monies and how you rate their worth; to us, gold can be food.  You know this, for you are now partaking of it.  We have seen the value of gold come and go with your peoples many times over the past few millennia.  Perhaps today it is worth its least, as you do not use it as monies as you once did. 

"Those of you who are our greatest enemies do not want the true value of gold to be known, so it is predicted that when a gold coin once again has true value to your people the war will end.  It is difficult for me to explain because, as I said, I do not understand some of your values, and your food I understand even less." 

Heh. I suppose I'm more of a cynic, mostly interested in the price of it. But I guess this makes me if not their friend, at least someone who shares mutual interests, I suppose. Back in 2003 when I started scaling into gold, my reasoning went as follows. Stocks are overvalued and in a constant dollar bear market. Bonds are overvalued. Real estate is in a bubble. The only thing that isn't being touted, flogged or pointed out to you are commodities - and gold. Gold at $380 was a good deal, at least I thought so at the time. How many others thought like that? How many less acted on their thoughts?

I told one of my business partners at the time - even $800 will look cheap one day. And here we sit at $1800. And I don't think we're through either. We've got further to go.

Hi, I have several consecutive posts to put into a new thread topic.  I meant to do this weeks ago, but did not get around to it.

I would point out that the author is a member here at The Chani Project, so this gives many of you a unique chance to interact with him.

----------------------------------------------

Yes it is indeed a unique privilege. I bought the book and I thought that was really amazing!

Last night I finished reading this book. So many things went through my head  just tenuious threads that at first glance dont seem in anyway related but a link has been made and now I need to look at them alot closer. This includes the patches thread and the breeding program,why TPTWB are so desperate to get complete control of our DNA, and time travel. Have you read any of Anne McCaffreys books about the dragons of pern? So many things that were not in my conscious mind just popped out everywhere. The part I must thankyou for

are you observations about missing the keys or pointers along our lives path, and the feeling that our lives are ordinary or average. So many things have linked themselves because of what you have written. Thankyou.

The laws of Nature you break every day as you drive to work in your disgusting machines.  It is even more curious to us that you all know these things but you continue to allow them just the same.  Why is there not a law against it in your society?  Does pollution not kill?  Are your people so blind they could not see what would happen with the proliferation of these strange machines?  You need not answer, for we know the reasons.

Ahem. I'm not saying the automobile is a wonderful thing. But let's take a little trip down memory lane and visit the world before the auto became affordable to the masses. So, here we are, dressed like we're out of some victorian steampunk novel, and the first thing we want to do is hail a taxi. Sure, they existed back then, carriages pulled by horses. Horses. Everywhere. We tell the cabbie to take us to the train station. Sure, trains existed back then too.

Horses were decently good at the job. Slow, sure, but you eventually got where you needed to go, usually to the train station so you could travel a bit faster. If you couldn't afford a horse-drawn carriage (or your own horse) well, you either went on foot or on one of those big-wheel bicycles. Mostly on foot though. It would take a while for them to figure out how to make a bicycle that didn't require a ladder to mount.

And as you trudged through the cobblestone streets on your two feet, you begin to notice something else that horses were very very good at. Pooping. Horses eat a lot, they well, they eat like horses. And when they're done with eating all that food, they poop it all out. Now sometimes carriage operators would try to catch the poop before it hit the street. But more often than not, the poop would just fall on the street and stay there until the wind and the rain took care of it, however long it took. Imagine how poopy the streets must be, if there are horses pulling carriages everywhere.

I'm sure the bigger cities like London and New York had dedicated crews of men (can't imagine women doing that job so long ago) that probably did nothing but clean up horse poop all day long. But even then I imagine they only got a fraction of it off the streets. I'm almost certain that anywhere you went, you would've seen little piles of horse manure here, there, everywhere.

City leaders heralded the advent of the automobile, if for no other reason than everyone could finally put all the horses out to pasture and for once in quite a long while, the city streets would be CLEAN. They would be sparkly. They would gleam with the promise of The Future™.

So, you silvery spooky alien types - are you really suggesting that we all go back to horses? I'm just asking.

....we know the reasons.

Ahem. ... are you really suggesting that we all go back to horses? I'm just asking.

Greetings, Friend!

Of all the various cataclysmic scenarios being enthusiastically promoted these days, the one most likely to actually happen will be a sustained electrical grid failure from solar flaring, effectively returning us all to the technological equivalent of the mid-1800's (perhaps for decades). In many parts of the world that currently regard horse-drawn conveyances with snooty condescension, we will likely see a radical reversal in attributed equine value.

In any event, if one were to give the last line of the quote you supplied above the benefit of a certain interpretation, they might recognize that the alien was pointing to the greed-meisters behind big oil as the reason for the suppresion of clean-propulsion technologies, technologies which have been available for decades but kept secret by the renegades who run the shop in this sector. Iow, autos are fine, when fitted with the appropriate clean and cheap propulsion that would have been introduced many decades ago, had not the renegades interfered for their own oily reasons, keeping us hooked on their obsolete product.

Blessings!

I must thankyou for

are you observations about missing the keys or pointers along our lives path, and the feeling that our lives are ordinary or average. So many things have linked themselves because of what you have written. Thankyou.

I agree.  I just downloaded the book from the Nexus site.  I am intrigued with the re-enforcing of the karmic views of our lives paths.  I'm one who agrees that we come here not just knowing what our growth/karmic opportunities will be ahead of time, but that we are also aware of what some of those obstacles will be as well - and still we AGREE to take it on. 

And yet, I think we have all had these periods in our lives where we feel we are repeating something.  An aspect, a pattern that we know isn't working, and yet, here we are AGAIN.  I would like to know how best to discern the correct choice for my spiritual life's goal (who wouldn't?).  Going within, asking for "truth" and to "remember" is my only ammo.  I get to the point where I'm conscious of being at that similar "fork in the road" again, and yet, I don't see a definitive path without fear.  Like some kind of spiritual de ja vu.

Perhaps its all about walking into the fear to come out on the other side? 

Perhaps you wise ones can enlighten this student so I don't have to repeat class again!  ; )

Thank you nexus for pointing this out, I had read this before but not noted the connection. It does seem the force I fight against and try and free people from is the same one mentioned. When the two are one you will say to the mountain move into the sea and it will. My recent training hasn't been what I expected, the first lessons are all about controlling ones own mentality at all times. I guess walking on the water and swimming on the land comes later, perhaps a little spoon bending first. Thank you for the message, the scattered seed has fallen on the fertile ground.

....we know the reasons.

Ahem. ... are you really suggesting that we all go back to horses? I'm just asking.

Greetings, Friend!

Of all the various cataclysmic scenarios being enthusiastically promoted these days, the one most likely to actually happen will be a sustained electrical grid failure from solar flaring, effectively returning us all to the technological equivalent of the mid-1800's (perhaps for decades). In many parts of the world that currently regard horse-drawn conveyances with snooty condescension, we will likely see a radical reversal in attributed equine value.

In any event, if one were to give the last line of the quote you supplied above the benefit of a certain interpretation, they might recognize that the alien was pointing to the greed-meisters behind big oil as the reason for the suppresion of clean-propulsion technologies, technologies which have been available for decades but kept secret by the renegades who run the shop in this sector. Iow, autos are fine, when fitted with the appropriate clean and cheap propulsion that would have been introduced many decades ago, had not the renegades interfered for their own oily reasons, keeping us hooked on their obsolete product.

Blessings!

Not me. A part of me, some part still remembers what it was like in the 19th c. You like those horses so much? You can shovel their manure.

It would be nice if there was a cleaner way to operate cars. Like most things, the problems are not technical but rather political. We're a 21st c technical society being run by a bunch of early 20th c troglodytes.

• Like 1

the comments given about why do we drive such out dated equipment as petrol  driven cars was a prompt for us personally get off our butts and make the system change, there are 7 billion of us and we buy the cars, so why not stop buying them for a year or so, buy second hand and put them all out of business unless they change their designs, maybe even one car manufacturer at a time until they get the picture about who runs this place.

• Like 4

The shape of sound and light, the work-horse of the forth and fifth dimensions of life?

Defending intellectual property is no easy thing, these days many companies in foreign countries have been accused of stealing ideas, products, designs, in fact all manor of things from companies residing in places sometimes far away.

Thefts can occur even from within the same country, so what happens when governments or their covert agencies steal ideas, should they have to face up in a court and be locked up or pay huge fines as a normal citizen or company would expect, if they are caught in the act? 

Of course this never happens, even though the act of spying which almost every country admits to, is in fact theft of another’s intellectual property or worse. I find it even more insulting when governments can lock up citizens for not divulging another’s intellectual property, which is exactly what happened to me in 1993. They went about it in a more covert manor but the end result was the same.

Ok so what could have peaked a covert agencies interest to the extent that they might go to all this trouble? 

Enter the sound of light, which could be called ‘life-giving-technology’ or biotechnology, making inanimate objects come to life.

What is life really?

Every living thing is made from atomic-structures, every inanimate object is made from atomic structures, what then gives one self-motivation and the other not?

Might it be imprinted energy sequences? A code of intent if you like.

I don’t think any scientist on earth could tell you what life really is or how we came to be what we are. They might hazard a guess but they could not prove it.

Science on earthy is in a very rudimentary stage, or at least the science that is presented to the general public is. However behind the scenes large steps are being taken.

I was shaken to reveal what little I know of this new science after several hours in conversation with a new friend, Linda Molten Howe. Linda had just given a presentation at the 2011 Nexus conference in Australia within which she revealed evidence of possible self-activating machines. Machines that appear to come to life follow a program or perform a task, but only after they have been imprinted with a complex code or language upon their structures.

Yes just like a computer in many ways.

Some may already know the great pyramid at Giza was reported to have once been completely covered in hieroglyphs. As it was constructed using technology well in advance of anything we are privy to in this day and age it would surely be a good guess that the pyramid may well have been a self-activating machine. For sure it was a machine of some kind, not a tomb.

Linda and I touched on this possibility in our conversation, what really came to mind though was the memory of personally touching some of this encoded lettering on an alien artifact. For some reason still not completely clear to me I seem to be empowered with the ability to read through touch these encoded programs. It was as if I was also a machine and trying to download an additional program. For sure my contact with these instructions almost sort circuited my mental capabilities for a short while!

More soon.

Blue ET. I have posted a small piece out of your book can you expand on it?

When I was debriefed by the black opps intel services from several nations back in 1993 while in prison. I had only just touched on the occult side of earth politics, but I knew enough even back then to keep myself safe in a shamanic form while being questioned. The Occult beliefs of those that think they own this place (and us) is obvious to all that have had a look behind the scenes. These guys are big time into all types of magick and are hooked into some very bad characters from the hyper-dimensional realms. Their patches just prove that fact.  Blue ET

In particular keeping yourself safe in a shamanic form. Any info you can share about their patches?

Many thanks

Agapao I'll reply in depth about Shamanic protection later tonight, I have to think deeply on it to make sure I cover it correctly but in the mean time look at the NASA patches for some occult connections and any company with X or XX in it's name. They are big on six's X is a 6.

Agapao

I think the key to self-defense in a shamanic way is total belief in the self. The people that appear to suffer the most from infestation, if I can use that word, are the people that suffer most from lack of self worth or self-confidence. You need to build a strong personal base of self-belief.

In the shamanic world you don’t need a gun or can’t use a gun to get what you want, so you will rely on another’s fear to gain control. A person that has no fear or is confident in their own abilities or self-worth will have little to fear in the nether world, of course those that dwell on the dark side will try to use trickery to make you think you are in danger. 

Also a being stepping into the nether world exhibiting great personal strength will most likely scare the dark ones away, because I have been told the spirit or soul of us humans is a far more formidable being in the realms of the non-physical. This is really home territory for us, it’s the physical realm that we appear to be a little weak in.

I hope this helps.

You need to have a quiet word with yourself, a pep-talk as they say before you do any meditation just to remind yourself you are the boss, anyone thinking otherwise had best beware is a good place to start with confidence building.     

• Like 1

Quoting Blue ET:

"I think the key to self-defense in a shamanic way is total belief in the self. "

Ditto to that.

I can attest to that being very true also depending on the strength and depth of your standing there could be consequences for the other party............that is why we should never become the other party.

• Like 1

Light Harvesting

part 2 of talking to machines

these are not my words, all the better to prove my point

http://www.nanowerk.com/news/newsid=16218.php

Writing a code onto the external part of a sold state machine can activate a similar reaction as described in the above link, now we are getting into an alien form of technology, living machines that can be programed to self program!

more soon

Hi blue ET.

I have had a lot of experience with the dark forces in the last two months and have defeated them every time and am now a member of a force to rid them or eliminate the from our planet/ presence.

I have total belief in my self if I didn't I would be dead by now. Most people have a hard time believing my experiences.

I have had some assistance and sensed other presences helping in their way and even the planet itself doesn't like these invaders.

How much are your friends willing to help us?

It feels like we could be getting close to a revealing of this dark force to the general public.

I try and work things from both ends, spiritual and physical.

the locations of these dark forces is starting to be known to me they are in/behind nearly every large company and corporation on the planet.

Many people who work for these companies are unaware of what is controlling the directions of the companies and would assist us all I f the truth was known to them. I believe that they would also tell many of the secrets they keep when they know who is behind them.

This dark force has its hooks in the U.N. and most of the world government types.

If you can tell them we are nearly ready it might be a big help.

Thanks. I also am from NZ.

ET conflict escalates at the top of the world, in a little know and very poor area not far from the Himayas, a small country known as Tajikistan which has more mountains than just about any other country on earth and because of that more places to hide, seems to be host to a conflict between Earth based forces and two ET races.

This information comes to me via a trusted private source, I cannot verify it but a news snippet posted by Duncan on the WWIII news board does confirm activity in this area. 

I don’t normally post private info given in confidence into the public arena but I consider Chani as extended family. For want of a better name, a group of ex-ET’s  now living permanently on Earth which we could call Draco, as they are a reptilian type group complete with long tails and a nasty disposition . This group has resided in south-east Asia for a very long time but it’s influence also reaches into the Himalayas and does have ties with those that run China from behind the scenes, so I believe.

Some friends of mine better known as the blues have been in conflict with this group since about 1982 when they set up a base in Tajikistan with the help of the Indian Government working in secret with a small faction of the Argentine military.

Tajikistan boarders Afghanistan and some of the fighting in this area has nothing to do with oil reserves or access to it. Just recently my private source told me there was an increase in the conflict with the Indian army getting involved from a secret military base they have deep in Tajikistan and it has nothing to do with Al-Quaeda.

Stay tuned