The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
NexusEditor

CoEvolution - Nexus extracts thread

Hey Blue,  I guess I am one of those freaks that can do the 3 finger salute as well.  But actually I think it is just a trick of angles and shadows in that photograph, because I didn't find it all that hard...  here's the angle I think we are seeing in the photo:

3fingers_zps26ee1630.jpg

And here's my hand turned a bit and then opened.

turned_zps4d543420.jpg

opened_zpsb29af03a.jpg

I am 6' tall, but no double joints and actually have smallish hands for my size.

I can say that it wasn't exactly comfortable to squinch my pinky down in that thumb clutch, so there's that.

Also, her hair does not look colored; her roots are too dark.  If anything the longer hair is lightening due to exposure to the sun.  But I have no idea what advanced hair coloring tech TW's may have so what do I know.  I would guess, if anything, she is a hybrid but not a natural ET.

Food for thought.

Cheers!

Time, months, astrological signs. The months following along the infinity symbol are interesting. Curious what the coordinance are? Will have to look them up. It is absolutely beautiful.

The coordinates end up in Crimea I think, GE doesn't put enough Country names on the map. The place looks like some old large ruins. Need to do a lot more work but can't use GE as run out of monthly d/load. Would like to know why Capricorn and Cancer are at "poles", when star-chart was made perhaps.

post-248-0-95299000-1377402973_thumb.png

Also, this sun-dial is at another location I take it, as I "walked all around the Como building, well, just about all of it, Mr GE didn't go all the way

post-248-0-22777400-1377403098_thumb.jpg

Blue, this looks like a cosmic Sun-dial/map, showing passages of all planets.I would love to know every word means in English. More importantly, what is the figure of eight/infinity orbit relating to.

sundial_zps69b00214.jpg

This seems pretty straightforward.  Follow the red dot under each city name down the corresponding longitudinal axis below. Each planet's latitudinal transit is shown for the specific month depending on which city you are in.  The figure eight just accounts for the 12.345º wobble of the earth's axis.

The IX, XI and XII are curious, though - are those AD year endings?

My question is, what year was this diagram rendered in stone?  Looks fairly recent, or maybe was embellished in recent years?

As for why, this exists.. I would say for ritualistic purposes by various societal agencies who through the ages believe the position of solar bodies matters a LOT.

Looking through images from the Como Cathedral was the larger pic.  Since it appeared cropped, I cropped Blue's - the one from under the Pliny statue, and to me it looks to be the same.  Now, who can interpret?

post-2458-0-70443700-1377404990.jpg

post-2458-0-97283900-1377405002_thumb.jp

http://www.oldandsold.com/articles23/italian-lakes-14.shtml

"The cathedral of Como ranks third among the Gothic structures of Italy, if the cathedral of Milan be counted first and the Certosa at Pavia second. It is in the form of a Latin cross. Originally begun in the Gothic style in 1396, it was transformed and enlarged by changes and additions in Renaissance style executed by Tommaso Rodari and his brother Giacomo in 1487 to 1526. These sculptor-architects were natives of Maroggia on Lake Lugano. The result of their work was to make this cathedral a masterly example of " the fusion of Gothic and Renaissance styles, both of good type and exquisite in their sobriety," as John Addington Symonds informs us in his "Sketches in Italy." On either side of the main portal are statues of the two Plinies, seated under canopies. A relief shows the elder, the naturalist, studying Vesuvius in eruption; another shows the younger, the author, kneeling to his patron and friend, the Emperor Trajan. Within the cathedral are noted paintings by Luini and Ferrari, greatly prized by connoisseurs. A side portal goes by the name of the porta della rana, on account of a frog watching a butterfly which is carved there.The cathedral of Como ranks third among the Gothic structures of Italy, if the cathedral of Milan be counted first and the Certosa at Pavia second. It is in the form of a Latin cross. Originally begun in the Gothic style in 1396, it was transformed and enlarged by changes and additions in Renaissance style executed by Tommaso Rodari and his brother Giacomo in 1487 to 1526. These sculptor-architects were natives of Maroggia on Lake Lugano. The result of their work was to make this cathedral a masterly example of " the fusion of Gothic and Renaissance styles, both of good type and exquisite in their sobriety," as John Addington Symonds informs us in his "Sketches in Italy." On either side of the main portal are statues of the two Plinies, seated under canopies. A relief shows the elder, the naturalist, studying Vesuvius in eruption; another shows the younger, the author, kneeling to his patron and friend, the Emperor Trajan. Within the cathedral are noted paintings by Luini and Ferrari, greatly prized by connoisseurs. A side portal goes by the name of the porta della rana, on account of a frog watching a butterfly which is carved there."

The coordinates end up in Crimea I think, GE doesn't put enough Country names on the map. The place looks like some old large ruins. Need to do a lot more work but can't use GE as run out of monthly d/load. Would like to know why Capricorn and Cancer are at "poles", when star-chart was made perhaps.

attachicon.gif45°_48'_15"N-.png

Also, this sun-dial is at another location I take it, as I "walked all around the Como building, well, just about all of it, Mr GE didn't go all the way

Sun dial is at Como Cathedral Botanic, or it is according to Brian McMorrow

http://www.pbase.com/bmcmorrow/comocathedral&page=all

Quote-

This seems pretty straightforward.  Follow the red dot under each city name down the corresponding longitudinal axis below. Each planet's latitudinal transit is shown for the specific month depending on which city you are in.  The figure eight just accounts for the 12.345º wobble of the earth's axis.

The IX, XI and XII are curious, though - are those AD year endings?

My question is, what year was this diagram rendered in stone?  Looks fairly recent, or maybe was embellished in recent years?

As for why, this exists.. I would say for ritualistic purposes by various societal agencies who through the ages believe the position of solar bodies matters a LOT.

Thanks JT, but could you elaborate a little for me please, I'm pretty slow with many things. Could this cosmic sundial work on a vertical wall, if it is situated as such, and would it not be relevant for only the year it was crafted, or the year projected due to the "precession", or does the figure 8 deal with that. Would appreciate any more you can tell me. I love mapping but have issues with basic maffs. I'm curious as to the "projection" of the map as lines of latitudes aren't parallel, or is it sky-map coord's? Can you tell from the shadow-line, what year it shows.

Really wish I had a different/educated life sometimes, so much I'm into now is "alien" to me, and feel I ripped myself off in younger days. (excuse rant Blue). 

Just saw your reply Blue, I'll have to go for another "walk" around cathedral, missed it earlier, but there was a lane that Mr. GE didn't travel.

???

ed66dd41-338a-432b-bb4f-00d08c8a4d82_zpsuntitled_zps70fdedf6.png

Not a bad try jt, but do you see how her thumb is in line with her arm were your thumb is still at about 45 degrees, you have to have a very wide gap between thumb and forefinger to achieve that feat IMO.

But still you have flexable hands and fingers jt kudos to you :)

attachicon.gif45°_48'_15"N-.png

Crimea ruins coordinates might suggest where the sun dial was originally and it makes you wonder how important it was if it got saved so to speak and relocated in Como.....as i said it's a major clue and now I'd love to be able to have a look over those ruins!

sundial_zps69b00214.jpg

The IX, XI and XII are curious, though - are those AD year endings?  (jt's post)

(Sorry, not good at posting this...)

The Roman Numerals, (and you can also see an 'X' on the left and an 'I' on the right), are probably part of the sundial, in the telling the time part.

What would be the odds do you think, if I said those ruins are really only a stones throw from a place called Odessa?

Intriguing sundial on south wall of Duomo di Como (Como Cathedral)with declination lines and analemna. The shadow cast by the tip of the gnomon can indicate both the time and the date. On the picture which was taken on September 23, the sun just enters into Libra sign of Zodiac.

Construction of Duomo di Como begun in 1396 on the site of the previous Romanesque church of Santa Maria Maggiore. The façade was built in 1457, with the characteristic rose window and a portal flanked by two Renaissance statues of the famous Comaschi Pliny the Elder and Pliny the Younger. The construction was finished in 1740. Probably in this era also the sundials were placed on cathedral wall and later some inscriptions were added. It is mainly note on longitude which refers to Greenwich meridian as the initial meridian for longitude (it was internationally accepted in the International Meridian Conference held in October 1884 in Washington, D.C., in the United States. )

http://www.waymarking.com/waymarks/WM9TTM_Meridiana_a_Duomo_di_Como_Sundial_at_Cathedral_Como_Como_Italy

What would be the odds do you think, if I said those ruins are really only a stones throw from a place called Odessa?

283 klms Blue, stone's throw, but the coordinates might be something else, like gridpoints on a celestial map, I reversed lat & long and ended up W side of Mid Atlantic Ridge. Why aren't my pics showing as pics after I dumped all my images? Not happy :'([

attachment=4325:Screen shot 2013-08-25 at 7.33.03 PM.jpg]

post-248-0-47177900-1377423540_thumb.jpg

Yep well I think it too big coincidence for those coordinates to end up at a ruins which look big enough to have had some significance a long time ago. I now have to find out what used to be there! And even though 283K/m away Odessa? that name once again has so much significance to us here at Chani and bezerk another coincidence? Out of the whole world 283K/m is very close IMO, remember this whole operation is intended to jolt my mind to something deep down, once again IMO

Botanic

Posted Today, 07:29 PM

Intriguing sundial on south wall of Duomo di Como (Como Cathedral)with declination lines and analemna.

Just to go back to the sundial, Botanic found it's on a south wall.  Imagine it there, the sun comes up in the east and the shadow is cast around to the numbers, not in the order we're accustomed to on our clocks today, but still in correct numerical order - IX, X, XI, XII, I, to be read from the street below.  But was this clock a clue or an aside from Blue?  Do we need to look at the Swiss clock again?    

edit - the Swiss clock was showing about 3 min past 7.

From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bellagio,_Lombardy

The Rockefeller Foundation has operated its Bellagio Center on Lake Como since 1960. The Bellagio Center operates two main programs: residencies and conferences. The residency program offers influential scholars, artists, writers, scientists, policymakers and other professionals from around the world the opportunity to pursue ideas and to engage others in their work. The conference program aims to bring notable and diverse participants from around the world together to share ideas, to debate and to collaborate.

I really want to thank all those that have put their time into this puzzle over the last day or so.

I now need to sift through all this over the next day or so but I wanted to come back to Vesuvius because I think that might be what all this is about, a few weeks ago on another thread I posted a picture of a volcano complete with orbs, this picture came from the same source but I had no reference as to its meaning then.

It might well be Vesuvius so I’m heading in that direction for a short time and see if I can work out what they are getting at here, maybe there is a relationship to Vesuvius and the sun which we need to know about and the timing of which the clocks seem to be hinting. I'll repost the volcano pic again here and both clock which they seem to think important to this puzzle.

Back when I have had time to digest  some of this info.

it has crossed my mind that we are watching another volcano on this site:

http://forums.thechaniproject.com/topic/5130-astral-object-over-turrialba-what-do-you-think-it-is/

spot_the_orbs1_zps94193431.jpgCLOCK_zps2c07e978.gifsundial_zps69b00214.jpg

ed66dd41-338a-432b-bb4f-00d08c8a4d82_zpsuntitled_zps70fdedf6.png

Not a bad try jt, but do you see how her thumb is in line with her arm were your thumb is still at about 45 degrees, you have to have a very wide gap between thumb and forefinger to achieve that feat IMO.

But still you have flexable hands and fingers jt kudos to you :)

Yes, I see what you mean, and actually the length of her fingers is rather short to have that span.  However, i still think the light is playing a trick here, her forefinger is clearly at 3/4 angle which makes that span between forefinger and thumb seem longer.  Her thumb does seem to be double jointed, but the picture is too low-res to know for sure.  Here's another photo where I angle the shot even more to simulate the effect.

3angleed_zps1a9ba1ce.jpg

You said whoever it was sent the photos by post, and I guess I assumed that meant hard copies - any chance you can scan a higher resolution of just her hand?

At any rate, I'll give it to you as being slightly unusual but not that fantastic; double jointed, short fingered people do exist in the world, and without any other objects of a known height close to her in the picture, it's hard to even know she is 6'6"  All I can see is that her fingers seem a bit short.

Yes jt their physiology is slightly different from ours it would appear, if you look at Nex Ed’s links and other supposedly alien Nordics the one with the tall guy his head looks to small unfortunately can’t see his hands to compare.

The latest set of pictures came digitally but not to me directly, we have system worked out for that. It was the original letter that was posted, so most likely won’t be able to get a better quality pic, I also think they don’t want us to know too much detail about them!

Still well done with the fingers you might be able to get into their club, LOL if only you can pass the mind test at the same time.

nordicQ_zps734b5bbd.jpg

• Like 1

Back to the Swiss clock.  I've assumed the hands are like our modern clocks, but when I read the Wiki info on it, I found this:

The eastern clock face features an outer ring of large golden Roman numerals, on which the larger hand indicates the hour, and an inner ring on which the smaller hand indicates the minutes.

So the hands are showing 6:50 - if it matters?  Gee, I'm learning heaps anyway. :)

this report is 2 years old but not outdated if you know what I mean.

Vesuvius, the Italian volcano that famously erupted in AD 79 and destroyed Pompeii, may awaken sometime in the future with even more catastrophic results, according to some experts who consider the volcano the most dangerous in the world.

The prospect, which could spell disaster for nearby Naples, a metropolis of 3 million people, is stirring up a vigorous debate among scientists and civil authorities on how to prepare, journalist Katherine Barnes reports for Nature News

Part of the debate centers on the risk and scale of future eruptions. Some studies suggest the volcano is capable of massive eruptions, such as one some 3,800 years ago that triggered pyroclastic flows that buried Naples under 12 feet of ash and debris.

Other scientists argue that the eruptive nature of Vesuvius has changed over time and that smaller eruptions akin to one in 1631 are more the norm. That one killed 6,000 people but affected a much smaller area.

The course of disaster preparation planning depends on which scenario civil authorities choose as their basis. The worst case scenario would mean evacuating 3 million people from Naples. Other scenarios would delay such a complicated evacuation unless prevailing winds shifted and put it in harm's way.

"It's an extremely complex problem to solve," Augusto Neri at the National Institute for Geophysics and Volcanology's lab in Pisa told Nature News. "We simply do not know how the volcano works." 

Barnes notes that the type of debate swirling around the potential catastrophic Vesuvius eruption is becoming more common in the wake of the earthquake and tsunami in Japan. These types of disasters, called black swans, are unlikely but potentially devastating.

Another example is how to prepare for a potential devastating quake along the Cascadia subduction zone along the west coast of North America. There, experts say, the science pointing to a future earthquake and tsunami is clear, but planning for it is lagging behind.

http://www.nbcnews.com/science/vesuvius-preparing-eruption-6C10403266

Deadly Mount Vesuvius is on a long fuse.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/earth/collections/mount_vesuvius#p00hgs29

Thinking out loud again, what if the ISON fly by is going to set off Vesuvius, summer, winter thing, she was reading about such in sumer clothes but when the door needs to be closed is in the european winter, when the fly by is closest. Just thinking. three fingers also the three wings of ISON? no I've got to be wrong on that. but that sun dial was more like a comets trip around the sun than a sun dial was that the tip?  

• Like 1