The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
NexusEditor

CoEvolution - Nexus extracts thread

http://i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz201/annunaki101/annunaki/CLOCK_zps2c07e978.gif

Ok see if anyone can open this?

It's a clock town in Europe I think possibly Italy, I need to know it's history? It's a riddle a clue but I don't have a clue is my problem/

It's a strange clock for sure and a one off, I just hope someone here can tell me where it is and what the hell it's all about.

two clock faces both highly unusual

• Like 2

Blue,

I know what you say is true. I watched it develop in the economic circles. We are days away from some very interesting developments where that is concerned. They are preparing to make an emergency broadcast on US TV and as I understand they have been making test interruptions into programming to condition the public. I have been told that there will shortly be an emergency broadcast of some three hours duration designed to inform the American public of the changes about to take place.

On the surface it seems benevolent, economically and politically though there still remains the need for lots of follow through. On the other hand it may all change at this point. The Chinese seem in control of all and already appear to have steamrolled the faction controlling the US. I am sure there is still resistance to what is about to be implemented but it appears a done deal. It is also going to result in the arrest in a lot of opposition after Sept 1st. There still appears concern however. There are forces that will be placed on alert for the possible reactions from the public so I am really wondering what is actually about to happen.

The 1st of September may turn out to be the beginning of the more overt battle.

I am most intrigued with it all and from here on it promises to be quite a show.

Sorry, I am not the one who can assist you with loading what you need to but someone will.

I hope you continue with this dialogue so we can participate it the development of the future events.

I think most of us here at present are here in some form of contributory capacity.

In any case Blue please stay SAFE.

The clock is in Switzerland, in the town of Bern. It is named Zytglogge. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zytglogge)

I went there in 2007 for the first time, with no particular purpose, just wanted to visit Switzerland with a fellow member of Chani. The clock really mesmerised us.

I went skiing to Courchevel in 2011 and we decided to have a road trip to Geneva but once again decided to go to Bern and without deliberate intention ended up right next to this clock again.

It seems that along with the war we will witness and certainly experience first hand an explosion of consciousness upon this planet. Just a few months ago I was able to do all the research I wanted and still have sufficient time for my business. Not any longer though. It is as if I am literally unable to do any work any longer. Just the other night I had a dream of a mass UFO sighting. Many different shape and substance UFO appeared in my dream.

Back to the tower clock, it is certainly impressive and very energised. Blue, I loved your book as well. Interesting to note, I recently undergone energy healing session with Red Spirit Energy guys (one of them, Mark I believe, is a member of Chani) and as I was telling him on the phone that I never felt I belonged to this planet and that my home is somewhere else he said that my whole energy field was changing very rapidly as I was saying that.

• Like 1

Yep just found it myself it is Bern and Switzerland fits perfectly  thanks guys 

Both principal façades, East and West, are dominated by massive clockfaces. The Zytglogge's first clockface was likely located on the plinth, but was moved up to the center of the shaft during the tower's 15th-century reconfiguration. The eastern clock face features an outer ring of large golden Roman numerals, on which the larger hand indicates the hour, and an inner ring on which the smaller hand indicates the minutes. The western clock face has similar hands, but is an integral part of Viktor Surbek's 1929 fresco "Beginning of Time".

East and West

"Beginning of Time".

that's the clue!

This clock, together with the great bell cast in 1405, gave the Zytglogge its name, which in Bernese German means "time bell".[5]

There is little doubt why they chose this clock

The painted frieze above the astronomical clock shows five deities from classical antiquity, each representing both a day of the week and a planet in their order according to Ptolemaic cosmology. From left to right, they are: Saturn with sickle and club for Saturday, Jupiter with thunderbolts for Thursday, Mars with sword and shield for Tuesday, Venus with Cupid for Friday and Mercury with staff and bag for Wednesday.[

• Like 2

So Uumm is this "the" time count down clock? we have to watch??

Do your friends on the boarder with their base have an entrance there?? --------so interesting!

Thanks triton, kumo, monatom and others for the help and encouragement. we have some ground to cover (soon) :) 

Someone like me would never be entrusted with an active base location I’d still be in prison or dead or somewhere between if I knew anything of vital importance and my friends know that, so all I’m shown is a broad perspective.  

They keep me up to date it would appear with this ongoing directive they seem to have, which ultimately is discloser.

That said I have been shown that the “blues” which are not really blue, have struck up an alliance with what we might call a Nordic looking race.  My mind can’t help but slide back to all I have read about Billy Meier and his “Nordics” we are in Switzerland don’t forget!    

I have every reason to believe most of what Billy says and saw to be true, he might have embellished some aspects but I don’t know why, his case is so compelling, if you read up on some of the metal samples he was given for example. I don’t know anything personal about Meier just what I have read.

On top of that I have been shown photos of some of these Nordics. Mostly they are well over 6 feet tall, even the women.  The Havenite hybrids are not much over 5 feet tall and interesting mix to see both together LOL.

This collective, if I can call it that and does include at least one other race of ET, not sure which one, is rather new I believe. Which makes me think things are moving along on the positive side for discloser.

The clock ticking in Bern might relate to that?

Disclaimer: I’m as much a target for disinformation as anyone else in this game, just warning some of the stuff I’m going to be talking about soon, I can only hope is true and correct, when I get information from outside of my contacts (UFO wise) I’m always suspect. I want you to be as well.

I’ve got more to post, still waiting on confirmation to post a Nordic ET woman’s picture, LOL don't get too excited only a picture of her facing away from the camera, sorry (guys!) back soon.

• Like 3

PLEASE WISE ME UP BLUE

CHINESE DNA related to Japanese, Koreans and Mongolians

Mongolian ( Khazars) are modern Zionists.

Zionists controlled the Banking system.

Pope is Jesuit and high ranking Jesuits are Zionists.

Zionist Israel has been held at arms length by China until recent times.

Now, after their 100 year tenure is over Zionists seem to have been displaced from the banking system.

The Draco rule of the USA is now shifting back to its original base, China who will continue as financial caretaker.

People are awakening . More than 3% of population awake represents a danger to the ruling elite. (Study shows 15% awake)

Therefore dealing with the masses necessitates change of methods.

Therefore, clean the show up, banking, governments and all public offices.

WHY?

There is a dimensional change under way. We are venturing through the portal.

Those Draco lords will not be able to hide interdimensionally any more.

So their earthly caretakers build cities and venture into disclosure in what has become a new world of reform,

prosperity, new advanced technology being released.

SO....Is it possible we are being prepared to welcome them in peace to live amongst us while they figure how to

continue to rule over us?

Of course the other ET's have something to say about all that too. Will this be the idea that sparks the

major conflict??

• Like 1

Can’t think of a single instance in earth history Monatom when anyone gave up power without a fight. Question is can those with the weapons to do real harm, even if they are doomed to loose, be talked out of the fight. That is what has been going on behind closed doors, closed to people like you and me at least.

The only window I have is only partially open, I’m just touching on the players in the game, or a small few of them. My briefing has never been allowed to go further than that, for my own safety as much as anything else, I have no means to defend myself and I can’t hide.

I am sharing everything I know with you guys because I am going nuts sitting on some of this. I am just being a little careful and making sure I don’t do anything silly. Sometimes you don’t know who is just wanting one other small clue to bring the delicate balance of power to their side.  (maybe the wrong side)

If you don’t think this website and all related threads within it are fair game for every spook force out there you have to be really dumb. So I step with caution, more soon Monatom.    

• Like 2

Sometimes I am so slow I amaze even me!

All this is happening a stone’s throw from the Vatican, it has started to make me wonder (at last) all that has happen in Vatican City over the past months with Popes etc, I just wonder if this part of the shakeup. And how come I’m possibly one of the last to see a tie up to these events?    :( 

• Like 1

Nordic2_zps3d975ae6.png Nordic1_zpsf062b995.png  

The Photos! of friends from high places

Note the discreet little three fingered signal, which is a play on some grey alien joke, some greys have only three fingers LOL. I have been told this lady is about 6' 6" tall and can run faster than a speeding bullet LOL

my slight exaggeration, but only just slight.   

I've also been told they usually die their hair so they don't stand out so much, their hair can be silver-white!

Also just quiz about anatomy, you try and get your thumb into that position while holding your three fingers flat, her thumb can fold back way further than mine can when I tried that trick!

• Like 5

Thanks Blue, :lol: I just tried the 3 finger thing, yep, your right, its imposible to do-well I can't do it anyway with out feeling like I'm ginna break my little finger.

Thanks Blue, :lol: I just tried the 3 finger thing, yep, your right, its imposible to do-well I can't do it anyway with out feeling like I'm ginna break my little finger.

Yep well that's what it was designed for triton,   

Almost impossible to infiltrate these guys, for a start all those down here know each other, secondly I think they could read our minds or close to it so you are not going to sneak up on them. The sign was mostly a joke on some other ET races but they made it so normal humans would find great difficulty replicating it, so it's a club card if you like.

I’m not sure if any human can do it exactly the way they do, maybe a few double jointed people might manage it, what’s that one in a thousand even less than that?   

• Like 2

I have pasted a question to Nex Ed and his answer into this thread so I can keep the conversation theme going.

Ok Nex I need a little help here. Billy Meier, I'm being drawn closer and closer to this guy, can you tell us please your take in his case?

Nex Ed's answer:

I believe the Billy Meier case to be based on real events.  I know lots of details from lots of years.  As to the continual stream of info coming from his alleged alien contact, I just don't know.  If they are real aliens landing, getting out and telling him stuff, they are certainly not all-knowing and all-seeing.  Some predictions come true and are very specific, others don't come true.  Some statements are bizarre, others are insightful.  How much is human how much is alien, I don't know.

Currently, Meier is surrounded by people of almost fanatical zeal,  He has an ex-wife who has lied about Meier, and all sorts of dramas all the time.   A fascinating case, a genuine case - and yet another example of yet another bunch of visitors, again with their own perspectives and agendas.

I'd pick YOUR pals over his any time Blue!

End of Quotes:

Thanks Nex once again for your insight. I have no direct contact with any so called Nordics, all this information is coming from people I have not even met, that is why I put in a disclaimer before I started posting this latest batch on intel if I can call it that.

I have a few, I hope, failsafe mechanisms in place to help try and sift this material coming at me from Europe but because I have not met a Nordic or any of their human friends face to face we have to take this info on board with a degree of caution. Still they are not telling me anything outrageous or damaging it is just allowing me to see a broader picture.

Not knowing if Billy Meier’s Nordic type alien interactions are connected to this other group working out of the Swiss-Italian boarder area.

Not knowing if Billy Meier’s contacts even come from the Pleiades Star system as suggested. Maybe they are just middle-earthers!

I sometimes think the Greys are middle-earthers. Just musing out loud here don’t hang me for any of this.

So anyway the story goes that this Nordic base has been around for quite some time, those that were adults back in the 1950’s can remember interactions going on with this group, so we have to say it goes back to at least WWII. Yes I know I know, the Nazi connection and all that, the super race the middle earthers, all start to fall in together but I don’t know so can’t comment.

But my mind does stray back to Thule Island, the name of it and the Thule Society the Vril and all that see below:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_sociopol_vril.htm

Edit to add, don't miss this from the same site,

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/tierra_hueca/esp_tierra_hueca_21.htm

What am I getting at?

Maybe the Blues have had a long standing working relationship with the Nordic types and maybe these are really middle earthers.

• Like 1

th_3fingersc_zpsb9193499.pngbth_untitled_zps70fdedf6.png?t=137731648

I have to ask, has anyone here ever seen a hand that can do this?

The gap between thumb and forefinger is almost unbelievable to me!

I look at my own hand and there is no way the hand in the picture is human compared to mine. This of course why I was sent the picture, this was a great way without even showing us her face that we have something very special here, something very different.

I’m underwhelmed by the lack of reaction from you guys. How many pictures of non-humans have you seen of late? Obviously more than I have.

edit to add

I’m sorry she has not got an antenna sticking out of her head but you have to know most of the aliens on earth at this moment are human looking, we are after all star-seeds of human looking aliens which is why we look like we do, So meet one of your brother-sister star race relations right here in this picture I would suggest.

• Like 1

It's nothing like that for me.., I've just been trying to do that I thought I had it... Had my fiancé take a picture... Turns out I wasn't... Very frustrated I am lol it is very interesting thank you blue.

I have come back to it several times Blue.

She is worth studying and I will be taking a second look at birds as tall as her in future. :)

• Like 1

I do not doubt that she is an alien. STILL trying to imitate myself. Thought I had it myself. I just wish they would come out already. I don't think that people would have such a hard time with their existence. Not most of us anyway. ;-)

Ok please Chani members another clue needs be found please, what is the building she is looking at?

edit to add,

there has to be a clue here because she has come back to the same place twice!

They appear reluctant to send to much info in one batch, some of it is coded, this clue we are working on will help me make more sense of the clock tower and some of the coded words I have. HELP!

Ok they might be playing games with me but why I ask?

Nordic2_zps3d975ae6.png

I have pasted a question to Nex Ed and his answer into this thread so I can keep the conversation theme going.

Ok Nex I need a little help here. Billy Meier, I'm being drawn closer and closer to this guy, can you tell us please your take in his case?

Nex Ed's answer:

I believe the Billy Meier case to be based on real events.  I know lots of details from lots of years.  As to the continual stream of info coming from his alleged alien contact, I just don't know.  If they are real aliens landing, getting out and telling him stuff, they are certainly not all-knowing and all-seeing.  Some predictions come true and are very specific, others don't come true.  Some statements are bizarre, others are insightful.  How much is human how much is alien, I don't know.

Currently, Meier is surrounded by people of almost fanatical zeal,  He has an ex-wife who has lied about Meier, and all sorts of dramas all the time.   A fascinating case, a genuine case - and yet another example of yet another bunch of visitors, again with their own perspectives and agendas.

I'd pick YOUR pals over his any time Blue!

End of Quotes:

Thanks Nex once again for your insight. I have no direct contact with any so called Nordics, all this information is coming from people I have not even met, that is why I put in a disclaimer before I started posting this latest batch on intel if I can call it that.

I have a few, I hope, failsafe mechanisms in place to help try and sift this material coming at me from Europe but because I have not met a Nordic or any of their human friends face to face we have to take this info on board with a degree of caution. Still they are not telling me anything outrageous or damaging it is just allowing me to see a broader picture.

Not knowing if Billy Meier’s Nordic type alien interactions are connected to this other group working out of the Swiss-Italian boarder area.

Not knowing if Billy Meier’s contacts even come from the Pleiades Star system as suggested. Maybe they are just middle-earthers!

I sometimes think the Greys are middle-earthers. Just musing out loud here don’t hang me for any of this.

So anyway the story goes that this Nordic base has been around for quite some time, those that were adults back in the 1950’s can remember interactions going on with this group, so we have to say it goes back to at least WWII. Yes I know I know, the Nazi connection and all that, the super race the middle earthers, all start to fall in together but I don’t know so can’t comment.

But my mind does stray back to Thule Island, the name of it and the Thule Society the Vril and all that see below:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_sociopol_vril.htm

Edit to add, don't miss this from the same site,

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/tierra_hueca/esp_tierra_hueca_21.htm

What am I getting at?

Maybe the Blues have had a long standing working relationship with the Nordic types and maybe these are really middle earthers.

Trying to work out which visitors are aligned with who is just going to cause confusion, and besides, what is the point?  There are LOTS more cases and types of humanoid visitors in that region of Earth than just the lil old Billy Meier case.

I would put more money on the idea that YOUR pals are maybe more allied with the ETs in the Amicizia case - a case that ran for decades and had hundreds of humans in touch with the landed ETs, yet as usual, few westerners have any idea about non-USA/UK cases.

See attached article to start you off.

1705AmiciziaCaseItaly.pdf

Point taken Nex, actually I’m not really trying to sort who is what but rather follow a trail of info that appears to want to tell me something. I could do it on my own here privately, but as we have a wealth of talent in Chani and if they don’t mind lending a hand with a little research and their time I’d rather include everyone here.

There is nothing to hide that’s why I’m releasing these pictures to all that wish to see. I’m on another incredible journey here without leaving the nest so to speak. And I’m trying to take as many Chani members with me as wish to go.  I don’t know what answers these clues are leading me to, but I’m born curious and I’m sure you are too. I’m sure all here at Chani are!

Let’s go on a ride to somewhere.