The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
NexusEditor

CoEvolution - Nexus extracts thread

Musings and other reflective thoughts in my life right now:

Just lately I have had some personal decisions to make, these are mostly on the positive side but you know how it is, always seeming to make these moments more difficult than they need be. Let it come as they say and go with the flow.

Well to help accommodate just that I went for a long walk in a beautiful park I have here not much more than a 10min walk from my front door. The walk was great but I knew where I had to go within that park. I’ve talk about this with ‘T’ on another thread here.

I was heading for a parabolic garden, a sunken dish, about 100ft across or more. I can’t recall ever seeing anyone else actually bother to traverse the slight grassy  gradient down to the base of the garden. They are missing a treat by not doing so.

Immediately it was like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders. My mind was stilled by the clean radiant energy focusing near the center of the bowl. It was not so much I could think more clearly, but that I couldn’t or didn’t seem to need to think!

I felt refreshed and reenergized after only a few minutes there.

On my way home I was reflecting on correspondence I had had from a friend who worked at the Arecibo Observatory or radio telescope, not many people know but it is sometimes hired out to private groups doing scientific research so it’s not totally an establishment thing.

Anyway I think we all know that alien life has been well and truly discovered already, not only on the moon and mars but here on earth, as well as in orbit around the earth and moon but also in orbit around our sun and solar system, they are everywhere and everyone in a high enough position within the earth matrix already knows this. Also human kind is about the only species that uses wireless and television type transmission devices so we are only really trying to find ourselves out in deep space with a ‘find ET” mentality and radio transmissions.

Anyway that aside Arecibo is 10 times bigger than this garden I was in, being approx. 1000ft across which gives it an area in the milti-10factors of size over my dishy garden, So can you imagine the cosmic energy they are channeling into that dish. My friend at Arecibo suggested a lot of energy was being transmitted at us from the moon, he said it just clouded up their instruments. When they did test on the frequencies they recorded in the Laboratory it killed off all their plant life. This goes much deeper than that.

But my comment focuses on all the beautiful cosmic energy, my friend said once free of the moon, ie, when the moon is on the other side of the earth, The recorded frequencies made plants grow twice as fast!

Food for thought.   

I wonder how many of Chani Projects members are RH-Negative Blood Types, Beside Blue E.T. who must be a Rh-Negative Blood Types because the Blue ETs like him, The Last time I Donated blood during my young ROTC Cadat Officer Days when i was in college, I Ask the Red Cross if they could ID my blood type, I got a Card that say My Blood Type is AB Negative ??? WTF is AB Negative that got me started researching on the Net about blood type and i found out that my blood type is the most Rare type of blood and the rest is history.

• Like 1

I draw your attention to this page of a New Zealand UFO web site.

http://www.ufocusnz.org.nz/content/New-Zealand-UFO-Sightings-2013/136.aspx

Just today a friend of mine, not a UFO follower, confided in me that he and a friend plus a few others had sighted a string of 6 or more orange-red globes in the sky over Auckland at night. He said they were silent, orange red, and came in a string of several at a time with an odd lone straggler some time later.

He had just walked out of a evening gym session when he saw them, he called to his friend who is a banker to come look and while they were watching several other people noticed the same spectacle.

I have reported seeing a similar object in Auckland a few years ago myself. The reason for this report is if you check out the web site I have attached up above you will notice a huge number of sightings of just such objects in the last few months or more all over New Zealand. Something is building here obviously, but I also feel it. I don't know what exactly but we all might soon find out.

I don't know about you guys but when you actually see these things and are therefore part of it, you can't help but feel excited.

Thanks Breezy for latest posting on "Mars what have they been keeping from us"

Anyone who has listened to any of my talks or read my book will know this latest post suggests the same facts about Mars as was suggested to me on my off planet ride. Which is, when another planet in our solar system with an orbit close to mars blew up it took away most of the Mars atmosphere and water. Leading Mars to a slow spiral down in habitable living conditions for creatures similar to us. This forced those that remained on the planet to go underground and they are still there from what I was told.

" SPACE – Professor Bernard Wood of Oxford University says Mars’ primitive atmosphere was lost through a sudden catastrophic event such as a giant impact, similar to the one which happened to Earth and formed the Moon. Data returned by the Curiosity rover suggests a “catastrophic” event destroyed the atmosphere of the red planet around four billion years ago.

The Curiosity rover is on two-year investigatory mission to explore one of the most interesting areas of Mars, hunting for evidence of microbes and collecting a host of data and images from the red planet. According to a study of rock samples collected from the surface of the Gusev crater by NASA’s Spirit rover were found to contain five times as much nickel as Martian meteorites found on Earth.

This suggests that the surface rocks, which are at least 3.7 billion years old, formed in an oxygen-rich environment while the meteorites, aged between 180 million and 1.4 billion years, did not. Professor Bernard Wood of the department of earth sciences at Oxford University said: “This means most of Mars’ atmosphere has been lost sometime in the past. It seems likely that in the past Mars had a relatively thick atmosphere and it had water in that atmosphere.” He said the data suggests that this primitive atmosphere was lost through a sudden “catastrophic” event like a giant impact, similar to the one which happened to Earth and which formed the moon. –Telegraph"

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/

I just have to show you all this, our local newspapers here in New Zealand have been full of it all week.

Just to show you everyone spies on everybody everywhere illegally not just in the USA.

Perhaps even NZ is worse than many countries and no one knows this better than yours-truely. 

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/8991598/Spies-lies-and-murder

post-9-13759099139639_thumb.jpg

post-9-13759099140092_thumb.jpg

post-9-13759099140476_thumb.jpg

post-9-13759099140759_thumb.jpg

post-9-13759099141037_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

The facts as I see them, some of these ‘facts’ are things I’m sure of but might not be in the public domain, but as most military intel is ‘never ‘ in the public domain one should not dismiss it because you have not been able to discover it by looking for it!

I know the Argentine military during the early 1980’s had some connection with ET, maybe they were given some type of defense mechanism as I’m sure the ET knew that Thatcher was capable of a nuclear attack if prompted hard enough, or knew of the nuclear subs she had placed close to Argentina coast with orders to fire at her command. I think that ship The General Belgrano was carrying a safety net device of ET design, to protect its troops from a possible nuke attack, but when Argentine military brass found out that the mainland was to be the target of attack by nukes they pulled the ship back from the conflict zone and headed home with it, the British had to sink her!

Because I think they had intel to suggest they knew about this device at the last minute.  Just add all those factors together when you listen to David Griffin’s interview here

Then read the latest spy drama from NZ news here

which is directly connected to the ship that was sunk during the Falklands war, the curious coincidence of both these stories tracing back to NZ may not be actually a coincidence. But never mind that aspect.

And guess what? This is all connected  to the BEZERK thread

Blue, I saw this interview a few months ago. It's totally connected to BEZERK and seems to be on the money. I think this is the one where you are mentioned too! I was going to post about that, but figured everyone already knew and I was just behind the times.

It seems like solid research and info to me, and Thank you again for adding to all this. I wish the interview styles/persona's were a tad more prepared, but at the same time, the underground is doing all it can, so I shouldn't complain.

I just have to show you all this, our local newspapers here in New Zealand have been full of it all week.

Just to show you everyone spies on everybody everywhere illegally not just in the USA.

Perhaps even NZ is worse than many countries and no one knows this better than yours-truely. 

blue-et. the globalists tipped their hand years ago when the importance of gathering and maintaining total information awareness (t.i.a. which became i.a.o. information awareness office, darpa) as an overwhelming power to control the masses. gestapo had the same knowledge of the power of gathering info and computing with ibm punch cards and they were quite effective with their limited but copious bits of seemingly insignificant information. fascist globalists will only have global dominance with global information. yep, they know it and every government is now aware of a global coup that will start with total information awareness....big brother global

Had an interesting email this morning from someone off my web site asking about fear of the unknown or how to allow new experiences and entities into their lives.

edit to add this was my reply .

Fear is perhaps the most limiting thing anyone can face. I think it comes from the pure animal within the human condition, all animals fear things, it’s part of the survival mechanism. If all else fails you run away from danger to preserve life and body functions. Even if a predatory animal in the wild considers it could be injured in a fight or battle, even if the fight might be with a food source, it will turn away and preserve its bodily integrity. For an injured predator cannot hunt efficiently and usually starves to death.   

I am presuming here, but as we are a predatory animal, then I should think sensing danger and wanting to back away from it is only natural. Even more so for women I feel because they are usually the young’s care givers and if the mother dies so usually would the baby or child. So I feel women are slightly more fearful than men, this is just a jungle requirement. And perhaps a keen sense of judgment as to the dangers that surround you, puts women ahead of men, I’m saying here being less fearful in the wild like most men appear to be is not necessarily a good thing for your health.

So how to overcome the fear of new or less understood interactions in your life, such as ETs or dimensional entities is perhaps easier for me than it might be for you. I used to carry a quote around in my head some time ago which suggested when confronted by the fear sensation the best option was to pretend you were brave and then act accordingly.  Might sound crazy, but if deep down you feel the danger is more a kneejerk reaction rather than a real perceived danger, then it might be the way to go. If you feel deep down within yourself these newish experiences are for your benefit rather than a danger and you deeply want to interact with whomever or whatever these presences might be, there is possibly only one way to go.

JUMP IN!

Always surround yourself with affirmations, letting only those with the best intensions for your wellbeing to come close. Send all else to the far corners of the universe. A strong will and a sense of impunity sure help at these times, I seem to have been born with those firmly in place. I consider myself invincible at a higher level, and thus anyone that approaches me will be sent off with their backside in flames should they wish to do me harm. With those thoughts in your heart and always on your mind you can truly step into the lion’s den!  

The only weakness to this outlook is you can never doubt your own abilities. Doubt is a crack in the door that unscrupulous lesser entities will use to get at you! So work on self-doubt, learn to trust in your own judgment, reaffirm every day the power within you as an immortal soul that you can never be killed in the non-physical. And that as a child of the universe, a creature of pure intent and unconditional love of all that exists you ‘are’ a supreme being, what Hollywood might call the 5th element.        

With that in your heart face your new friend who is also perhaps brave in their own right and wishes to connect through time and space. I can only presume, as I have done, you will learn much and even teach in return, we are all learning about ourselves every moment. Take fear and turn it around, build it into courage and curiosity and you will grow to be even more of a supreme being.

In my opinion.  

• Like 6

Fear has been my number one drive, facing it can be one hell of an adrenalin rush. I used to go cliff jumping into a quarry with friends. And I was fine climbing down to the ledge and the flight response was very overwhelming. And sometime could take a minute or two to overcome. But most of the time I could talk myself through it, I used to tell myself it's all in my head. ( but I have a different outlook on fear, and life since I had an accident when I was very young)

Always surround yourself with affirmations, letting only those with the best intensions for your wellbeing to come close. 

This is so true. I often say an affirmation that goes something like this, "I fill this space and surround this space with love and pure light. Only that which is of pure light and pure intent may enter." That usually does it for me.  But everyone needs to make their affirmations fit themselves and their own circumstances.

Thanks for your wonderful thoughts, Blue ET.

• Like 1

Some might find this interesting

NSA's Alien Computer Data
By Ed Komarek
1/11/10
Copy and Distribute Freely
My blog: http://exopolitics.blogspot.com/

Suppressing UFO/ET truth is like breaking a vase and shattering it into many small fragments. Making matters even worse dis-informers and con artists scatter disinformation fragments about the UFO field to further confuse the fragment collector and comparative analyst's reconstruction of UFO/ET reality. This DARPA experiment is very telling.
http://blogs.wsj.com/digits/2009/12/07/mit-team-wins-darpas-balloon-spotting-contest/

As we go about the process of collecting and sifting through extraterrestrial information to reconstruct extraterrestrial reality, some of these small real fragments can really expand our conceptual horizons. One such fragment of information from a friend's source with MJ 12 connections did this by getting me interested in extraterrestrial colonies. Unfortunately I have to sit on the details of this information for awhile until my friend can meet with this person face to face.

This source said, "There are 7 major and 57 minor alien races in our section of the universe. If we expand to include our galaxy, the number rises to 11 and 124. So much for the 'no life in the rest of the universe' theory!!LOL :)I make a study of transplanted colonies, so I'll drive in that direction for a while. -----------"

I see that something very similar has happened to Vince White in regards to probable NSA downloads of alien computer data from crash retrieval cases (C/R's). Vince wrote in a recent missive, "I personally know, via a first hand source of three IBM software engineers who in a special contract with NSA, went to work in Texas for a year to retro engineer an instrument panel of a C/R and achieved very little because of excessive SCI pinhole access. Details provided upon request." (Vince could you send me this report so I can pass it on with your email address to others if that is okay with you.)

The problem the IBM folks seem to be having in this case, is that trying to figure out how a instrument panel works without access to the computers, software and the data base of the rest of the C/R system, is like trying to figure out how to run a computer with access only to the keyboard. When a fragment such as this falls into the hands of an adequately prepared receptive mind like Vince White it can stimulate a question that can lead to eventual discovery of a vast amount of very important information. Learning is all about becoming informed and capable enough to not only collect fragments, but to ask the right questions as to the whole from which a fragment originates.

Vince White continues, " The work ahead is vast. What did we really find in some C/R events? Vince then goes on to speculate and deduce that if the alien craft were not, "seriously structurally damaged such as the decrypted linguistically "cracked" databases and information systems aboard many ships from far far away found in some instances almost intact, even perhaps packaged with multilingual translation guides.."

Vince goes on to speculate with other information fragments apparently in mind that since this is obviously NSA's bureaucratic turf, secret parts of NSA's charter must read something like the following. "The NSA's charter, in part defines it's mission as: "intercepting, decoding and understanding alien communications, systems and technologies.""

"This portion of it's role remains a closely guarded secret, and is a special compartmentalized portion of it's structure, that even most staff of this agency do not know about. This special section has, however today, access to super computers measured by the acre, out of which astonishing progress has been made." (This even sounds like Vince may be quoting a source in the know almost directly.)

Vince now takes the bits and pieces of this data and attempts to envision something of what NSA could be accessing and its great importance to the whole of humanity, not for just a select few. Vince's writings are a bit hard to read but its well worth the effort.

"A PROBABLE EVENT. The Seventh Crash / Retrieval S.E.Utah

“The Procyon ship was a medium size vessel 110 ft in diameter, which was retrieved in the Utah desert in 1955, and was particularly valued and virtually undamaged. The special team led John R Pierce, who with his extraordinary mind working with Stan Ulam and Dr. Bethe, cracked the encryptedaccess routines, and were astonished at the size of the display catalogs, which which totaled over 76 Terabytes of data,unthinkable then.

The catalogs included; a galactic travel guide to over 4,000 worlds, a reference library ships manual, a gravity propulsion / engineering and operations, an encyclopedic view of the politics, culture, language,mathematics, biology, weapons, law enforcement rules and protocols of thousands of worlds, earth archive records back a quarter million years ----

Such wonders as, the complete genomic upgrade program for proto
humans for the same interval. Star maps with millions of 3 dimensional views and a hyper spatial map for 50 parsecs, holographic records of rim political unions and governance for half a million years. Several E- books of terabytes, estimated in human terms of two hundred thousand human texts. This included a shocking guide to advanced“Soul Transfer / Clone host engineering “ library , and a collection of poetry of 10,000 worlds, some of this used hyperScripts with telepathic linkage to reader.

The cargo bay contained A set of weapons capable of taking on virtually an entire air Force. A portable Galactic hyperlink access took over ten years to finally gain access to the galactic library systems, as the pass control code algorithms took another fifteen years to understand.

An historic note, both Stan Ulam and Hans Bethe after viewing the the ultra definition video of the library of Alexandria , and seeing it’s rooms with thousands of scrolls in records taken by Galactic archivists, were speechless for many minutes ---saying over and over, “burned , all burned…, very sad...

The direct access of these rich repositories, these jewel chests of mental and exo-meme treasures, has allowed these elites to see a wider higher more mature vision, of what we can be, to envision our future role in a tapestry of many diverse interstellar promises and threats."

Vince goes on to critique the UFO communities mostly myopic view extraterrestrial reality.

"This critique, admittedly polemical, is not only a condemnation of a current foolish policy of allowing most of the human race, to persist in a insulated kindergarten, a policy that will lead to disaster, one unexpected disaster away, but it will also similarly critique the UFO research community, for a allure of nerve and scope of examination. The long history has repeated a recurring pattern, of being stuck at one of a series of concentric spherical aspects around a core of truth.

In the 50’s many would not deal with humanoid encounters, Flying saucers yes, but not the drivers or passengers. How wide should the scope be? My answer is, however large you think this is, it is even bigger. It is certainly bigger than many British and European students, many of which have relegated the UFO to a sociopolitical miasma. From here, it seems clear, much of Ufology is merely nibbling around a small , tamed, cleaned up, and sanitized zone. The arguments aimed at convincing those for which no quantity of evidence is sufficient, to persuade we indeed are being visited, is a futile endeavor, as only in their face, ships the size of football fields, over their heads will reach these epistemological challenged."

So folks, especially you young folks eager for the chase, not so set in your ways and needing a little direction, Vince has asked a very important question and opened up a vista of opportunity. It's up to you to go forth and investigate and inquire of sources and fragments to answer this question both for yourself, the UFO/ET community and for the good of humanity. When you find out something please pass it on to the rest of us. :-)

• Like 5

Thoughts shared from the ID and from the heart.

“Gale Crater is a stunning treasure trove of ancient, intelligently-made artefacts, currently in ruin,"

And so the Richard Hoagland interview continued.

I’m going to share with my Chani family some deep rooted personal feelings about Mars, I have no one else to share them with to be frank.

For you to get a better perspective of just how I felt when I listened to that most recent Hoagland interview you have to know me a little better, of how I don’t feel attached to humanity, earth is my home now but it is not my ancestral home, just as the human race is not my ancestral race. 

Maybe, just maybe this will ring a few bells for some of you here on Chani, and might help explain why you are here as often as you are.

I don’t make friends easily, in fact I find it hard to find a reason to be friends with anyone I meet. I’ll condense that, I have no friends!

I have a partner, I was married once, I have a child from that marriage a son, still I feel no connection with anyone living on earth. OK so I’m very very strange and perhaps not a nice person. That’s what a lot of people that I have met during the course of my life have said about me behind my back I’m sure.

I’m also very independent, self-sufficient, skilled in many areas of practicality, I have needed to be because mostly I’m a solo act!

Ok now I have gotten that off my chest now comes the rub, the contradiction, the craziness of it all.

Last night when I listened to that Hoagland interview about finding something a kin to a child’s shoe among the debris in the Gale Crater on Mars I almost cried! I went to bed last night sad to my soul, as if the inner DNA matrix of my soul’s memory strands had been cut with a knife!

Suddenly it was as if that child’s shoe was my child’s shoe! All the memories of what was and had been came flooding back into me from the distant past. I saddened me beyond belief.   

How can that have affected me so deeply? I don’t feel anything (usually) I hope this gives you a window into my soul, I’m sharing with you here my deepest feelings and my personal history for a reason.

I don’t expect anyone here to remember any details of my story that is recorded in Coevolution, why should you? There are details not recorded as well as details forgotten. But on my way from earth to Haven we stopped off at Mars! It is written up in Coevolution that those from Haven were once living on Mars, it was their home for quite some time. But before that, many humans lived there as well. Mars is and was once a thriving community of humans. If you don’t think our ancient ancestors  on earth can remember that, then I point you in the direction of David Percy’s work:

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/cydonia/

A quote from the web site,

So to conclude, it already seems established beyond reasonable doubt that Mars must once have been inhabited by sentient beings. But even more dauntingly, it is also now absolutely clear that people on Earth 'knew' about that circumstance five thousand years ago, and perhaps even earlier.

We are the Martians. By returning to mars we have found what was once a home away from home.

http://criticalbelievers.proboards.com/thread/146

• Like 6

Thoughts shared from the ID and from the heart.

Last night when I listened to that Hoagland interview about finding something a kin to a child’s shoe among the debris in the Gale Crater on Mars I almost cried! I went to bed last night sad to my soul, as if the inner DNA matrix of my soul’s memory strands had been cut with a knife!

Suddenly it was as if that child’s shoe was my child’s shoe! All the memories of what was and had been came flooding back into me from the distant past. I saddened me beyond belief.   

How can that have affected me so deeply? I don’t feel anything (usually) I hope this gives you a window into my soul, I’m sharing with you here my deepest feelings and my personal history for a reason.

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/cydonia/

A quote from the web site,

So to conclude, it already seems established beyond reasonable doubt that Mars must once have been inhabited by sentient beings. But even more dauntingly, it is also now absolutely clear that people on Earth 'knew' about that circumstance five thousand years ago, and perhaps even earlier.

We are the Martians. By returning to mars we have found what was once a home away from home.

Thanks Blue for sharing that.  It was the child's shoe that brought your entire focus to a sharp point.  At that point, you were able to see through the illusory matrix veil, and feel the connection to that shoe.  You experienced the Oneness of it all.  I know I'm not telling you anything new, but what you experienced is pretty much the same as I when I view artificiality on Mars, or play my guitar.  For me, sometimes all it takes is one note played.. like one little shoe, and the overwhelming connection is experienced. 

Yup, we are the Martians and that secret scares the hell out of the controllers.  Kudos to you Blue for staying true to yourself.

rs

• Like 3

Blue, I feel very honored that you would share your life experiences now more than ever. Thank you for entrusting us, on this site, with your experiences and feelings.

Peace and love to you,

Angel

• Like 1

Blue, Grateful for your honesty and beautifully written words. We are lucky to have a soul such as yours to interact with us all here in this space.

• Like 1

Thank you, Blue.  I don't often get goose bumps but I have them after reading your post above.  I can identify with everything you wrote.  For about 30 years I've felt that Mars was one of "mankind's?" previous homes destroyed by nuclear power/weaponry or something similar.  Now I see the same thing happening here on this planet.  If this is true it's so very sad we haven't learned from previous mistakes.

• Like 2

Coev debrief

This might be the most important post I have ever made on Chani, or if there is to be another on this subject it could very well be my last!

No I’m not trying to be melodramatic, I am also fully aware not everyone on Chani has read my book Coevolution, and even less would have been privy to my 2011 Nexus Conference talk. Even if you have knowledge of both you still might be missing a very big point!

All of what follows or at least most of what follows can be verified to some degree or other by outsiders that you will all know from your research here on Chani. Also some events I will refer to have become mainstream news so you can’t make these events up.

Also I hope I have established at least some degree of credibility in my own right since I have been on Chani, so what I have to say now could be taken at face value even without outside confirmation.

Some important points from Coev that are easy to miss if you skip through it and maybe just concentrate on my interaction. There was a lot being said that could have slipped by you.

First off the Coevolution story was about evacuation of all unnecessary ET personal from planet earth!

Why?

Because it was perceived that sometime in the immediate future there was to be a battle fought for this planet.  

This battle could be considered to be fully underway at a time when two points of the globe were struck by some form of calamity ether in the skies above or the waters below and possibly both.

The sky war would manifest itself in ever increasing storms worldwide, resulting in floods, hurricanes, tornados, of an unprecedented order.  The underwater wars would result in large numbers of increasing earthquakes and other collateral damage (oil wells) all of which are now well documented, but 20 plus years ago when Coev was written they were not!!   

At the same time as, or just before, the two underwater calamities I received a letter from Italy from someone I did not know, but they knew me. It was sent by registered mail not to me but to Nex Ed. With instructions to forward on. I’m not sure if this was to give confirmation to this letters existence or not? But it was coded and other security measures almost to a point of paranoid extraordinaire.

Also it was required I only reply by post. No internet address or any other form of contact was included. It took me weeks to decode the message. While this was going on I received a photo, can’t say how that arrived. But it was someone I had meet on the haven space craft, someone I knew personally. I’m sure it’s not a fake. I have not talked in public about this person and only a few people I trust implicitly know who this person is.    And it was her in the photograph.

At about this same time because I have not yet replied to the coded letter Nex Ed gets a desperate email from the writer of the coded letter. Asking had it been passed on to me?

They were fearful it had been intercepted!

Now misconception number two, the hybrids from Haven do not have blue skin, the blue effect is only because of the bio-suits they wear for space travel. Their skin is white, very translucent, you can almost see through it. The point I’m making here when or if these hybrids ever decide to step out on to the street you would not know it. They now look very much like us.

The coded letter suggested these hybrids from Haven, only a small team, had joined forces with some Nordic looking race of ETs who had an underground base near the Swiss-Italian boarder. (more detail on the letter at a later date and a photo or two of one of them)

They had come to manage the discreet manufacture and implementation of special energy devices similar to the one I talked about at the Nexus Conference in 2011.These devices seemed to be in the safe keeping of some middle-eastern country, I was not privy to which one.

Strange that at that same time the western powers went on a vendetta to destroy one middle-eastern country after another and it’s still on going.

Right about this time Nex Ed confided in me he was off to London for a conference and if it was possible could I somehow arrange a meeting between him and an ET representative.

It was not impossible so I tried to arrange it. But at the eleventh hour it appeared the Hillary Clinton and the NATO based coalition had gotten wind of this ET base and personal, even gotten wind of very person in the photograph I had been sent, and were trying to track them down.

So no meeting could be arranged for Nex Ed.

OK so where is all this heading?

Everyone should by now be well aware of Gordon Duff’s announcements on paper and radio.

His story is no different to mine, but maybe with a slight twist to the right!

There is about to be a more overt battle for planet earth, up until now it’s been mostly covert.

Apart from a submarine missile launch by a Chinese craft right off the coast (3 miles) of the USA demonstrating super stealth capabilities beyond belief!   Possibly supplied by some ET master.

The twist to the story is: it’s useless to resist, we can’t beat this invading force, all is lost, accept the in evitable. The Chinese with their new masters (some group of ET) will take over the world.

Where have I heard words to that effect before?

Back to the group of Nordics and Havenite- Hybrids and possibly others that work with them from time to time (tall whites??)

The battle has not even started I’m told and no one is going to walk onto earth and take over. That’s what I have been told.     

I came back (from Haven) to watch this fight, no way I was going to miss out on the fight of the universe.

Things are going to get very interesting in the next few years. It’s not going to happen overnight. But note the increased number of observers (space craft) I have been reporting on over the past few months. Hang on guys and girls things are going to get very interesting soon!

I have more details to add but running out of time just now I'll come back and add some more detail later and answer questions if there are any.

Gordon Duff's take on all this here under 08-06-13

http://www.renseradioarchives.com/harris/

Not so Blue.

• Like 9

Sorry for delays in the update I promised from yesterday I was hopeful I could supply some photos of at least one Nordic ET working out of Italy (a woman). I was allowed to view a few pictures a few days back, no faces showing but still enough for you to see with interest these "people" I got a bit ahead of myself several days back and actually loaded them up and posted them then got nervious and took them down again. The only member that I know for sure that saw them was Breezy, and since then I have noticed she has not signed in?? I just asked Red what the problem was and waiting on an answer. The other picture I was given was of a clock, I think it was suggesting,the timer is ticking, the count down of something?

• Like 2

The sad news is I can no longer upload pictures to this site? ????

I've done it several times since we've had this new site format but right now there is no way I can post pictures of any kind the uploader just will not accept any of my pictures in any format.

I keep getting

Error This upload failed 

Can anyone help?

• Like 1