The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
NexusEditor

CoEvolution - Nexus extracts thread

It's no wonder the spy service can do what it likes in this country without fear of the justice department

"This looks like a jack-up to get John Key's mate appointed as our top spy. He was not even an applicant for the job, and ended up being the only person interviewed. The public of New Zealand deserve far better than this kind of cronyism, especially in a sensitive position such as this.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz-government/news/article.cfm?c_id=144&objectid=10875068

Time storms

http://paranormal.about.com/cs/timetravel/a/aa052603.htm

•Putre, Chile, 1977 - At 3:50 a.m. on April 24, during army training exercises, a guard saw two fuzzy violet lights descending from the mountain and heading their way. At 4:15 a.m., Corporal Armando Valdez set out into the dark to investigate them. He returned 15 minutes later, but from the opposite direction in which he set out. He seemed to be in a kind of trance, muttering, "You do not know who we are or where we come from." Inexplicably, the corporal had several days growth of beard, and his watch had stopped at 4:15 - but showed a date of April 30!

•Oxford, Maine, 1975 - At 3 a.m. on October 27, David Stephens, 21, and an 18-year-old friend were in a wooded area when they heard a strange sound. They got in their car to go investigate, and the vehicle was soon enveloped in a colored glow. There was a blink in reality and the two instantly found themselves about a mile away with the car pointing in the opposite direction. They subsequently suffered various physical abnormalities, including severe disorientation.

•Somerset, England, 1974 - On July 28, Peter Williamson was having a barbecue in his backyard garden, which was interrupted by a heavy electrical storm. His dog, spooked by the threatening atmosphere, cowered under a tree. Peter went to rescue the animal. There was a bright flash - and Peter vanished into thin air! Police were called and a thorough investigation and search were conducted, without success. At 8 a.m., three days later, Peter was found in some nearby bushes with one foot in a pond - as if he had just appeared there out of nowhere.

•Linhares, Brazil, 1981 - On April 20, Jorge Ramos, who was a representative for a chemical company, left his home at 6 p.m. to travel a few miles to a meeting. He never arrived. His Volkswagon was found on a side road a few miles from his home; the key was still in the ignition and all his business and personal effects were in the car. Police investigations could not account for what happened to Jorge or where he was. Five days later, his wife received a frantic call from Jorge. He said that while driving his car he was covered in a strange white glow after which he found himself in a dreamy, floating state. He came to standing by an unfamiliar road and sought help. To his shock, he discovered that the date was now April 25 - and he was 600 miles from home!

This is just a small sampling of the many true accounts offered in Randles' book, and she says there are many, many others she did not include. The time storm phenomenon seems to happen with some regularity, and many might never be reported.

Is there any hard evidence for these bizarre occurrences? Randles points to an incident that took place in Florida in which a time storm may have been captured on videotape! In 1996 at 11:16 p.m., surveillance cameras were routinely monitoring and taping the area around a small factory. The videotape reveals what happened: As a worker approached one of the gates, a fuzzy white glow appeared and covered the area where the man was standing. There was brief electrical interference to the cameras, but when they cleared, the man had disappeared. One hour and 50 minutes later, the cameras recorded his sudden reappearance. He was on all fours, violently ill and suffered a two-hour gap in his memory.

This will undoubtedly be one of the most fascinating books you'll ever read, presented without nonsense and in a scientific frame of mind. In my view, as entertaining and thought provoking as The Matrix films are, they are notnearly as engaging as the incidents described in Time Storms. This stuff really happens.

This news report is almost 6 months old now but for some that might not have heard it before I'll paste it up here. Was he joking? Well who can know, but I do know for sure Aliens live amoung us.

Dmitry Medvedev let his guard down after an interview with five Russian television stations when he failed to realize the cameras were still rolling

ALIENS AMONG US?

Another of the journalists asked whether the president is handed secret files on aliens when receiving the briefcase needed to activate Russia's nuclear arsenal.

"Along with the briefcase with nuclear codes, the president of the country is given a special 'top secret' folder. This folder in its entirety contains information about aliens who visited our planet," Medvedev answered playfully.

"Along with this, you are given a report of the absolutely secret special service that exercises control over aliens on the territory of our country ... More detailed information on this topic you can get from a well-known movie called 'Men In Black' ... I will not tell you how many of them are among us because it may cause panic," he says.

None of the television stations that interviewed Medvedev broadcast the off-air comments, but they were delivered to Reuters as a pool signal and some were shown on YouTube.

Celebrated my 65 year on planet earth a few weeks ago but had to wait for the weather to come right to take a long anticipated ride in a bi-plane that was 10 years older than me (birthday gift). Ever since I was very young I have had an emotional attachment to aircraft of this era. So last weekend I connected fully with that attachment and went skyward. What a buzz!  Highly recommended for those that love the thought of flying in the open air in touch with the universe.

Or as mum would say using better words.

Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace

The soul that knows it not, knows no release

From little things:

Knows not the livid loneliness of fear,

Nor mountain heights where bitter joy can hear

The sound of wings…

below Anticipation

post-9-13759098004717_thumb.jpg

As my grandfather used to tell me when I sat on his lap "Every landing you walk away from is a good landing " He was a WW1 Sopwith pup pilot who was conscripted to the RFC because he could ride a horse which in those early days meant you were of correct status and would obviously be able to fly..... go figure horse riding and flying Mmmm

Some of the stories he told us have kept us amused for many years since his passing.

I am sure you really felt what it would have been like, lucky bugger but well deserved.

Blue, thats a pretty lady there. Im just now (finally) starting my pilot training, but have to say, that must have been wonderful in an open cockpit rig of that quality.

Blue, thats a pretty lady there. Im just now (finally) starting my pilot training, but have to say, that must have been wonderful in an open cockpit rig of that quality.

Kii it was a Boeing Stearman PT 17

out of www.classicflyersnz.com

No. 203 yups.. oh man.. just WOW. It looks like all their rigs are top shelf.. HAhahaa, dude good for you. The seat of the pants feeling of truly having a manual-mode craft under and around you...  the feeling of connectedness with bird like that.. gah, Im speechless.

Thank You :-)

Well Blue ET. I am not far behind you. 65 in Sept. I love my aircraft too and got a flight in a Tiger Moth at 50 and actually got hands on for about 20 minutes. Loved it. Started learning Gliders many years ago but changes happened and now just fly My R/C Models every second day. Scale, sport and gliders and working towards FPV as I do a lot of aerial photography from my models with a HD video cam. Cheers.

thnx for that blue

very interesting indeed

i had seen pictures of Hieroglyphs in Australia before (not sure if from the same site) but never a video

the guy doing the vid seems sincere and hopeful and one has to commend his action of actualy doing something about it

he is ofcourse absolutely correct in his interpretation of how and when the glyphs got there

OK, Blue, Nexus, you  finally have me hooked into reading Coevolution.

I just bought and downloaded it.  I resisted for a long time not because I thought it might  not be interesting, but that I am kind of a single track person.  I like to dog a single thing for a long time.  Bezerk and Chani issues consumed me.

So, I've kept the idea sitting in the corner of sight so as not distract me.

Alas,  it seems there are just too many things that seem to cross correlate that I can't ignore it any longer.

Seems to promise to be a good read.  I have a feeling that after taking a hour or two to read it I will be near comatose in thought for a few WEEKS. :)

.....now where did I put my IV bag setup?

H/D the story does not contain any answers, just questions, so I expect after reading you will only be a step deeper down the rabbit hole!

H/D the story does not contain any answers, just questions, so I expect after reading you will only be a step deeper down the rabbit hole!

Probably.  But without questions there can be no answers.  Ask enough questions, and you can ultimately narrow the possibilities through evidence, reasoning, and deduction.  This leads you along a probability tree that gets pruned along the way.  Then you are left in a finite arena of probabilities.  Then you may not know the specific answer you need,  but you do know what the specific answer is NOT.  The Not (improbability) is usually a much bigger data set.

Given time,  the probability set gets so small that conclusions can be accessed with high confidence.

Rabbit holes have a bottom somewhere.  The real problem we face is recognizing where the bottom is.

If you have an interest in the coevolution story you might want to follow through the 6 parts of this Jay Weider Radio interview

and then if you want to go further try this set.

bumping this up to its own page because I think Chani members will really get something out of this. I know I did.

What’s up?

in reply to Nex Ed's shout box posting

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/07/05/secret-space-war-iii-marduk-lands-in-africa/

One morning in late 2010 I leapt out of bed with the compulsion to start up a web site dictated to my personal extraterrestrial interactions.  After 20 years of no personal presence on the internet in spite of having had one of the most amazing interactions of all time, why then?

Answer, something was telling me things had changed the game was on!

Exactly the same thing happened to a lesser degree in 2007, a precursor dream had told me the Gulf of Mexico was in danger (again and soon) something was “afoot” as Holmes might say. And we all know what happened there soon after!

Was this only instinct and if it was, what form of instinct gets one out of bed to partake in the biggest sojourn of one’s life as far as terrestrial travel was concerned, right through the Americas?   

So what was the 2010 event all about?

I’ve been hinting for months maybe a year or more, Africa is the next target. 

Reunion Island, Reunion Island, Reunion Island!

The Blue ETs, let’s call them that for convenience, are not here for the fun of it, they have a stake in planet earth just like we all do. Everyone is here for a reason some reasons might coincide with human needs and wants some might not! It’s no point in me suggesting to you who might be good for us or who might be bad. I respect Nex Ed’s stand of sitting on the fence. At least that way you can’t back the wrong side. For without conclusive proof how can you know what others stand for?

All I know is the bun fight has already started if you have an interest in this subject you will recall just a few months ago Gordon Duff reported an underwater fight between Chinese and American warships and some nasty ETs

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/09/17/ufo-war-chinese-and-us-navy-off-san-francisco/

Note San Francisco, anything strange happen there lately? Look for someone most unlikely to cop the blame for the aircraft crash. I just wish I knew who was secretly onboard that plane.

Now’s it’s heads up folks, if someone tells me evil aliens have set up a base one day and then reports on American presidents going to visit other Aliens somewhere else the next day you can bet your boots this is an Alien-Alien war not a Human- Alien war.

The Blue ETs have set up an underwater base as close to Africa as they dare, this is at Reunion Island. They have also got bases off the coast of continental America, most likely off the East Coast of USA, because that is as close as they can get to the other rats nest of pure evil on this planet. Yes mainland USA. Do you really need to be told this?   

So why am I not surprised when another story comes out of ‘Veterans-today’

telling us about these possible meetings at a high level in Africa with possible (rumored) ETs.

There might be more depending on when next I look out the bathroom window and see another one of these.

post-9-1375909875707_thumb.jpg

post-9-13759098757369_thumb.jpg

This is significant, Blue, thanks for the insight and update. Never heard about the UFO war last Sept either, wow!

Incidentally, I read your book last year after hearing about it via EarthFiles.  I was hoping that the newly revised edition contained more info that Linda referred to in a set of articles (interviews?) she did with you for EF last year, but they are behind the premium paywall, and judging by the summaries she posted, it doesn't seem the case.

Is the information from those interviews available publicly online somewhere or is revised, revised edition forthcoming?  I suspect some of it has been revealed in this thread, TCP and your blog and maybe I've missed it.  Anyway, just wondering if more info is available elsewhere online about your more recent follow-up adventures.

Or should I just stay tuna'd ?  8)

Cheers, jt

Don't think I talked at all about South America or the gulf with Linda JT, that was a separate issue really. All you need to know or rather all I know about the gulf can be found here:

http://coev.webs.com/apps/blog/show/7013797-mexico-and-the-gulf

But that's really old news now.

What is still to come has not been written either by me or anyone YET!

I don't think there is anything new on Linda's web site that you can't find here, if you go back to day one of this thread you will catch most of everything I know up to this point, ha, but that's a very long read. 

welcome to CHANI BTW I don't recall seeing your name tag up here much before this. Enjoy the show.

And just as a ‘by the way’ anyone who might think I’m giving away the position of the goose that laid the golden egg, think again, most likely the ET base is not within a thousand miles of Reunion Island, it’s just a point of reference to suggest they have a base as close to the proximity of South Africa as possible for reasons I can only guess at for now.