The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Monatom

DID YOU...Just Step Through a PORTAL?

STAR OF DAVID - GRAND SEXTILE PORTAL -  JULY 29TH 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeGHc31jpGo

I share this in the wonderment of what others may be experiencing. For about 3 or 4 days either side of this I experienced transition that was very real. Initially it felt like taking a step into a new reality but then I would return to the old. A couple of times I felt that I had a foot in both. Now the transition feels about complete. The crazy thing to note with this change is the change in the seeing of the number 11. For 2 to 3 or more years I have seen this everywhere, sometimes so heavily that one sighting was immediately followed by another and another often mounting to many in one day. 

Time 11:11, 22:22, car plates with 111 or the number of times yellow cab 111 turned directly in front of me was truly weird. I was led to inquire as to its meaning and what registered with me was that 11 represented the pillars of a portal. The pillars of a masonic temple at entrance separating one world from another. It was the 11 that they tried to destroy at 911; the two pillars. That sat with me. Since the 29th seeing 11 dropped off dramatically in the first two to three days to now where it is a non event. I feel I am in a new place with great expectancies.

I was not even aware of this alignment until on the day itself whist driving an acquaintance to International Airport. We got into a fairly deep conversation and as we approached the roundabout to the terminal she turned to me and said, "I must listen to myself this time. Please take me back home. I will catch a later flight". Apparently our conversation had sparked some immediate action to change her business affairs before she left for Indonesia. I took her back home and after she made the changes I took her back to the airport some hours later to catch the next flight over. She said "Today is no ordinary day", and she proceeded to tell me about the alignment and its importance. Then she said "Today we are standing between the pillars".

I just wonder who else has felt this, what changes have or are happening and whether you know why. I am most intrigued.

MORE INFO:

https://www.universallifetools.com/2013/07/merkabah-activation/

"We have the opportunity at this time to consciously bathe every cell of our physical bodies in the liquid light sacred codes that are channelled by these planetary formations  in order to attune (quantum leap) our DNA into a higher levels of resonance.

The effect of these formations will be to awaken our ‘Body of Light’ to higher potentials of awareness… such that we can think, be and live our lives beyond the dogma and fear seen on Earth today.  From this place of awakened consciousness we can solve the problems on Earth today and embrace a compassionate and more joy global community of humans reverent of all life on Earth as the ancestors of future generations."

http://www.google.com.au/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=alignment+29th+july+2013+portal&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=Ev0PUtWPBseaiQfO24HwCA

• Like 2

always wondered how planets communicated when aligned. "like whats up? what did you eat yesterday?" or if its them beaming energy at each other

I just view them as electrical components which when moved about alter the frequencies beamed at you.

All I've noticed since 2013 started is the coincidences have become more frequent. Mostly just triplets - 111,222,333,444,555 - and not just the clock, but the outdoor thermometer too.

At this point they're so frequent that I'm beginning to tune them out. Things in general are beginning to look up for me. The last four years have been somewhat miserable, although I suppose it's all relative.

I hear that more people are going to become unhinged in the 2nd half of this year. Something about new energies and unbalanced minds.

All I've noticed since 2013 started is the coincidences have become more frequent. Mostly just triplets - 111,222,333,444,555 - and not just the clock, but the outdoor thermometer too.

At this point they're so frequent that I'm beginning to tune them out. Things in general are beginning to look up for me. The last four years have been somewhat miserable, although I suppose it's all relative.

I hear that more people are going to become unhinged in the 2nd half of this year. Something about new energies and unbalanced minds.

I know what you mean about getting them so frequently that you tune them out.

Important to go with the flow this year IMO. I expect lots of surprises.

• Like 1

I just view them as electrical components which when moved about alter the frequencies beamed at you.

which ever way they talk it makes me excited when they get together!

I have been seeing these number sequences for a long time too-LOL like i just looked at the clock and it's 11:44 am- number plates on cars- I know what you mean by tuning it out, but it still happens all the time.

Might be the pin code on the portal security panel :lol: .

• Like 1

i like the going with the flow idea! after the planet alignment things started to speed up! things seem to be up in the air right now..but that could be because im about to start school again but i doubt it!! (things still seem to be going fast, wondering if it was happening to anyone else?)

11:11, 222, 333, 444, 555. Seeing all of them constantly. It has been a HORRIBLE past several years for our family. With the exception of a few wonderful events mixed in. I keep feeling that there is something wonderful ahead. I do have to say that I really doubt my gut feelings though. I don't know if that is because of all that my family has gone through (which has depressed me beyond belief) or that I am just wrong about my feelings. I wonder if I am just out of hope at this point. Feeling a bit sad at the moment. Sorry to be a downer.

Peace and love to you all,

Angel

• Like 2

11:11, 222, 333, 444, 555. Seeing all of them constantly. It has been a HORRIBLE past several years for our family. With the exception of a few wonderful events mixed in. I keep feeling that there is something wonderful ahead. I do have to say that I really doubt my gut feelings though. I don't know if that is because of all that my family has gone through (which has depressed me beyond belief) or that I am just wrong about my feelings. I wonder if I am just out of hope at this point. Feeling a bit sad at the moment. Sorry to be a downer.

Peace and love to you all,

Angel

Angel, I have been there and I empathize. I have also experienced the hopelessness of the moment at such times. Please, however, let me encourage you, for what I have been experiencing lately is still in its early days. You may have a favorite radio station but unless you dial it in nobody knows it is even there. My past two weeks have been an experience of moving between frequencies, sometimes very rapidly. Today I am stabilizing in the new and if I find myself thinking or feeling as in the old I shake it off quickly.

The Universe is playing a symphony and I believe it is playing humanity's song. Sometimes music can encapsulate so many things at once and one has a total experience in a moment. I believe we are coming to this moment as one and it is a moment when all will be known. The earth assists us at this moment for her consciousness is rising and in turn she nurtures our body which is made of the same material as hers.

The very first thing we need to do is look for it....dial it in as it were. It becomes easier to do that as the frequency strengthens and it becomes felt by all, but not all will be tuned to it. Begin by relaxing in your own situation, accepting what is done is done then slowly begin to look for it. It is already here.

• Like 6

Thank you Monatom. Yes, I suppose that I am in one if those hopeless moments of my life. I get these urges/feelings/pushes that something is right around the corner. That I just have to push forward and I will run right into it. The hard thing for me is that, lol, it isn't coming fast enough. Like I will be on that ledge were there is no return before it even gets here, and it may be too late. I suppose it is desperation talking. And I always seem to find that strength to push forward, even AFTER I feel like I have had enough. Must be too bull headed to let it get me. Lol.

• Like 1

Angel, I have been there and I empathize. I have also experienced the hopelessness of the moment at such times. Please, however, let me encourage you, for what I have been experiencing lately is still in its early days. You may have a favorite radio station but unless you dial it in nobody knows it is even there. My past two weeks have been an experience of moving between frequencies, sometimes very rapidly. Today I am stabilizing in the new and if I find myself thinking or feeling as in the old I shake it off quickly.

The Universe is playing a symphony and I believe it is playing humanity's song. Sometimes music can encapsulate so many things at once and one has a total experience in a moment. I believe we are coming to this moment as one and it is a moment when all will be known. The earth assists us at this moment for her consciousness is rising and in turn she nurtures our body which is made of the same material as hers.

The very first thing we need to do is look for it....dial it in as it were. It becomes easier to do that as the frequency strengthens and it becomes felt by all, but not all will be tuned to it. Begin by relaxing in your own situation, accepting what is done is done then slowly begin to look for it. It is already here.

I have the Eye of Horus with 11:11 underneath it as my tattoo

11:11 and other numbers were a catalyst of sorts for the most excruciating painful period of my life, but after that a great peace came and I realised if I could survive that and when I recognised all the ways even whilst in great despair the universe truly came to my aid. I look at my tattoo now and I view it as reminder of that, a scar, a remembrance and a reminder of my strength as a woman and a return to balance

• Like 1

Thank you. That truly does give me much hope. I would love to hear other people's stories, if anyone would like to share.

I have the Eye of Horus with 11:11 underneath it as my tattoo

11:11 and other numbers were a catalyst of sorts for the most excruciating painful period of my life, but after that a great peace came and I realised if I could survive that and when I recognised all the ways even whilst in great despair the universe truly came to my aid. I look at my tattoo now and I view it as reminder of that, a scar, a remembrance and a reminder of my strength as a woman and a return to balance

Great account Lialilith. If we can look through our current illusions I am perfectly sure we can allow that Peace to clothe each of our hearts. Then, when we have it, there is really no explanation for it but we are sufficiently aware that we want to remain/can remain within it. We are about to receive news of big transitions taking place globally and we may not understand them all. It is therefore important to look at them from within rather than try to judge intellectually what is going on without.

• Like 1

The following explanations are equal to the best I have found relating to my own experience and to what I believe is happening.

"The Astrological Hexagram or Star of David

In any case, the astrological Star of David is a rare and unique alignment that opens the doorway of consciousness.  It is receptive in nature and assists in the opening of the heart to greater understanding, fostering an alchemical process that transforms the lead of every day existence into the gold of awakened consciousness.  In fact, the symbol for the heart chakra, the Anahata, is a hexagram in a lotus flower.  Inherent in the configuration is a combination of ascension into spirit with grounding into matter and this is particularly true in the July 29th alignment because we are dealing with the element of water (spirit) and earth (matter).

What can we expect?

Our experience in today’s world combines the pressures of the world around us with the internal pressures to grow and evolve.  The square aspect between Uranus and Pluto that is a 5-year cycle is creating intense pressure to adapt and allow change to flow through our lives where necessary.  For many of us this has been incredibly difficult and we have resisted wherever possible.

For the next week Mars and Jupiter are in alignment and in a stressful opposition to Pluto.  This is bound to create an intensity of experience that will be balanced by the harmony inherent in the Grand Sextile.  Still, we will not be able to just sit back and relax – there will be choices required and difficult truths to recognize.

Many of the New Age sites report on these alignments as though they are magic, and in fact they are.  The doors of perception and awakening are opening now, and portals to greater wisdom are available for us to walk through.  But magic requires our cooperation.  In order to take those steps something must be released.  We must let go of the negativity and resentment we have been holding onto.  We must let go of our victimhood and our tendency to punish ourselves.  We are being cleansed and cleared of  the psychological and  spiritual detritus with which we adorn ourselves so that we can truly awaken into a truer experience of our lives and a greater understanding of our destiny.

All we need to do, is let go."

http://astrodynamics.net/wp/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Grand-Sextile.jpg

• Like 3