The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Blue ET

Something has changed!

Something has changed or is about to change!

This report is based on personal observation research and interaction with other witnesses, it is still just my personal opinion, there is nothing official here and nobody has whispered in my ear.  

Our visitors are either using a new form of screening device, a new form of vehicle or viewing platform, or we have a whole new class of tourists from somewhere new!

Or….and…something is about to change on planet earth that has resulted in a vast number of tourists flocking into Jurassic Park before it closes down for an upgrade.

Never before have I read of so many people close by me seeing the same thing in the sky at night. Almost all reports are identical from one end of New Zealand to the other. My first take is our visitors have perfected a new form of screening device which is impervious to detection with conventional or even unconventional technology. Hence they feel safe coming for a close fly-by without being shot at. This could just as well mean these are a new breed of visitor with better technology. But there is no doubting they are coming in numbers never before heard of!

So are we about to put on a show? Or is it just this show is about to close down and they want to get a good look at what we were!  

This is a hint to look up at night and see if you too can get a look at our new visitors, I’m sure they are not just looking at New Zealand. :rolleyes:

• Like 6

Thanks, Blue!  What are the best viewing times for you?  Should we be looking south?  Early night, later?  I'm ready.

• Like 1

It seems early evening is as good as any time, it also seems these things are never or hardly ever seen in daylight hours, no idea why that is except that sunlight might not work for them as a viewing thing. They are all glowing orange red globes, no idea if they are all the same size or can expand, but my guess is most are about 10 metres across when seen, and I also suspect that the red-orange sphere houses (screens) a vehicle or viewing platform of some kind.

• Like 2

This must be what I am seeing in all these orangy/pinky/red looking orbs that people are seeing in the skies of NZ?????

There's been talk amongst a few locals who are interested in this subject of more lights being seen on Banks Peninsula over the hills recently, but not over the harbour as far as I can  tell.

Is this related?-

I've seen postings of this station before, not sure where on TCP so thought I'd add it here

Thanks for the heads up Blue, will be looking.

PS. I still think that project blue beam could be used, how do you feel about this Blue ET?---do you feel that these ? things are genuine?.

Just my take on the video clip KMRIA is it could just be a weather ballon they are releasing about the right size etc, and they most likely would let ballons go every day or two, but I don't know for sure, could be just about anything. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the heads up Blue, will be looking.

PS. I still think that project blue beam could be used, how do you feel about this Blue ET?---do you feel that these ? things are genuine?.

I get nothing from the orbs triton, how it works for me is I see something or feel something and the next night I dream up information. 

So it’s a subconscious communication at the time and I need to go into deep dream state to recover whatever it is they wanted to communicate. But I have not had any recall or recovered messages from watching globes-orbs. So either they are a different tribe LOL, or something else altogether.

As far as Project Blue Beam goes I think we are being prepped for that by Gordon Duff.  Just my thoughts, nothing positive to confirm.

Thank you Blue, I was keen to know what you felt.

maybe you will dream some answers yet :)  I rely on my feelings and intuition very much- because I have learnt to trust it.

No its not just NZ Blue, I saw a red Orb here about 5 or 6 weeks ago.  It came in from the ocean quite low really so we thought it might be a light plane with a big light.  Called my other half to tell me what he thought it was - his reply was dunno, satellite, weather balloon, spaceship???  It flew in a straight line until it reached the coast then turned North.  I lost it behind some trees for a minute but when I tried to find it again it had disappeared.  It was quite a big orb, completely red in colour.

Ship Gives Message – Dr Linda Hosalek and Reynolds ~ August 11, 2013

Lit Corner | August 13, 2013 | 6:28 AM

Message came through yesterday regarding a triangular red ship that will be present for the next several days. We were told to look in the northeast – that it will be anywhere from the east to the north.

At 4:44 am the ship appeared, and yellow and red lights were seen which came in from the east. The message was that more contact will be made over the next seven days. There are messages being delivered to people who have been open and ready to receive contact from their star family. The numbers are harbouring the sacred codes of contact, and people are encouraged to notice the numbers, especially the time, related to 4.

Therefore, multiples of 4, including 8, 16, 32, 64, etc, are to be paid attention to. There is an impending push through for that which has been worked towards. For example, projects which are from the stars and those connected, have been directed and are about to come to fruition. Expect barriers to be removed in the most unusual way, and for the star family to continue the guidance to see these projects through.

People of Earth – prepare to be participants in the restoration of this Being ~ Earth. Through listening to the sacredness of the water, plants and animals as well as the signs in the sky and earth, the holiness is restored and brought once again back into balance. You are key to this change. You are becoming more and more open and your vibration has been calibrated to this change. This is why things are manifesting in a more timely manner for humans at this time.

- See more at: http://dimensionalbliss.com/2013/08/13/ship-gives-message-dr-linda-hosalek-and-reynolds-august-11-2013/#sthash.02JksxL1.dpuf

• Like 2

This is an interesting sighting here in NZ just a few days ago.

A  West  Coast  man  is  'freaked  out'  afer  coming  face  to  face  last  night  with  what  he  claims  was  a  UFO,  parked  on  the road  outside  the  entrance  to  Shantytown.Mathew  Robert,  a  mechanic  from  Rutherglen,  insists  he  is  not  alone  and  that  three  other  cars  were  also  confronted by  the  night-time  visitor  on  Rutherglen  Road,  south  of  Greymouth,  about  8.45pm.When  the  car-­‐shaped  object  suddenly  lifted  into  the  sky  in  a  blinding  light,  he  and  the  other  drivers  left   in  such  a hurry  they  left   skid  marks  on  the  road."I  was  changing  a  CD  as  I  was  driving  and  when  I  looked  up  I  saw  what  looked  like  a  car  without  its    lights  on, stopped  in  the  middle  of  the  road  outside  Shantytown.  I  slammed  on  my  brakes  and  my  eyes  were  still  trying  to focus,  when  suddenly  the  thing  just  lit  up  and  shot  into  the  sky,"  Mr  Robert  said."When  I  came  to  my  senses  I  noticed  that  there  were  three  other  cars  that  had  stopped  on  the  other  side  of  the road  as  well.

http://theozfiles.blogspot.co.nz/2013/08/car-shaped-ufo-allegedly-takes-off-from.html

edit to add

another multiple sighting a hundred miles south of this area earlier in the year suggests it is of interest to someone!

http://www.odt.co.nz/news/queenstown-lakes/247113/ufo-sightings-reported-south

• Like 1

I was flying from Moscow to Vilnius, Lithuania a few weeks ago and as we started to descend and just happened to be in between two layers of clouds with a lot of clear space in between I also saw with my own eyes a red orb. I saw it as clearly as it gets and a person next to me also observed the object. It moved quite slowly and one could never mistake it for anything else.. The glow was just so different, as if it was cloaked in something. Worth mentioning, here was a thunderstorm brewing and I have recently read in the New Dawn magazine special issue that some researchers theorise that "luminosity is not coming form an object but from the air around it. /.../ as dark particles collide with atoms in the air, the air becomes excited first by xenon, the gas of lowest ionization, to gases with higher ionization energies. Colours are generated by these different gases, ionising"

It goes without saying, seeing one with my own eyes is just incredible. It is very difficult to estimate the distance but it seemed to be within my reach so to speak... The sighting are increasing all around the world and to most people, seeing is believing. Ever since I was a child I looked up into the sky, waiting and anticipating and have seen some interesting phenomenon  but never so close so clearly and so doubtlessly.

• Like 1

Blue,

I received the following from my contact in WA yesterday. Seems like these orange orbs are being dropped by triangles and have been for a short while. Unfortunately some links were corrupted in the sending.

"First:  The story locally that made the newspaper on the orange lights:

v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} -->

What Did a Huge, Silent, Triangle Aircraft Drop into Black Diamond, WA Lake?

October 26, 2012 Black Diamond, Washington “The triangle craft turned over and ever so slowly, one of those orange globes underneath dropped at the lake.â€

September 2, 2012, at 3:52 am, Black Diamond, Washington - Gregory McManus, Power Line Machinist:

“That early morning of September 2, 2012, at 3:52 AM, the next door neighbor’s dog started barking and it was a different bark – almost an intimidated bark. It kind of alarmed me. I turned on the outside lights and looked down the driveway. I didn’t see anything, so I turned off the outside lights and went around to the front door and walked out onto the porch. I could see the next door neighbor’s driveway and his garage through the trees. And I heard my neighbor tell the dog to be quiet. Normally, he’ll quiet right down, but this time he still made a growl and a woof and did not quiet down. So I thought that quite strange.

Then through the trees right across the street over my neighbor’s house came this orange glow. And then in just a flash, it became quite bright and started to move from south to north directly over my neighbor’s house. It came into a clearing in the trees approximately 200 feet off the ground. would estimate the size of the equilateral triangle craft was about 100 feet corner to corner. It consisted of seven equal-sized, bright, red-orange globes, like a glass ball with a bright orange flame inside – not moving around – just this constant orange color. The six outer globes that made up the edges of the triangular craft were each encapsulated in a “cage†similar to what you would see in the stitching of a soccer ball’s hexagonal shapes. Then in the center was one of the orange globes that did not have any type of cage around it at all.†  Gregory McManus saw seven, large, red-orange glowing spheres on the bottom of a large, triangle-shaped aerial craft that was completely silent.

I

The spheres, which looked like pool balls racked in a triangle, were dropped by the craft one at a time into a nearby canal. Shortly after that, house lights briefly dimmed out from across the canal. The slightly smaller center sphere was the only one of the seven that did not have a geometric pattern like a soccer ball that Greg McManus thought might be "nets" holding in the spheres that eventually dropped down into Lake Sawyer near Black Diamond, Washington, September 2, 2012, at 3:52 AM.   He and his wife videotaped several minutes of the craft, but later found out their camera malfunctioned and only a few seconds of the incident were recorded.  Black Diamond, Washington, about 30 miles southeast of Seattle.  A dog near Southeast 300th Street started barking as if “intimidated†by something. The dog's fearful bark was not normal and concerned Gregory McManus next door. Greg is a 54-year-old machinist, who moved with his wife to their Black Diamond home in 2003 near a canal that flows into Covington Creek that flows into Lake Sawyer to the Green River, which flows into the Puget Sound.

The McManus couple both ended up outdoors staring in disbelief at a huge, triangle-shaped, completely silent aerial craft with seven orange-red glowing spheres on the bottom. Six of the glowing spheres had a black “net†pattern over them similar to the geometric pattern in the stitching of a soccer ball.

Statement from Gregory McManus, Power Line Machinist, Black Diamond, Washington:

“I would estimate the size of the equilateral triangle craft was about 100 feet corner to corner. It consisted of seven equal-sized, bright, red-orange globes, like a glass ball with a bright orange flame inside – not moving around – just this constant orange color.â€

“The six outer globes that made up the edges of the triangular craft were each encapsulated in a cage similar to what you would see in the stitching of a soccer ball’s hexagonal shapes. Then in the center was one of the orange globes that did not have any type of cage around it at all.â€

“As the craft was moving, it was turning very slowly and dead silent. Off of the corners of the object was sort of a soft flame like when you see plasma energy moving off of something and it was just kind of like this fog – this orangy-red fog. (I didn’t know how to illustrate that). Things were going through my mind so fast because I just could not believe what I was seeing and it was so close.â€"

• Like 1

Very recent UFOs from Auckland
Described as "Kind of like stars but bigger, bright orange, moving slowly, in formation and completely silent. About 1km Distance between each one. Most I saw at once was 4"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZbolwrYyAA&nomobile=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R4id-BObbI&nomobile=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNWTXKbJCpM&nomobile=1

UFO over Poriirua
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ACrs5HEGGI&nomobile=1