The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest admin

>>> PLEASE READ <<< NEW FORUM PLATFORM TEST

Guest admin
Hi Members,

I'm testing this new look and software for the forum on a new server accoun/platform..

Obviously there are a few changes and I ask patience while I try and figure out all the options and pages. So please bare with me. ;D

blessings

Aco

Please let me know what you think about the new look and feel as well as the speed of loading pages.

Once I've learned the new forum software I'll try and setup a Homepage/Landing page as the old forum had.

To view the latest active topics just click on "View New Content" (top right) and then click on "past 24 hours"

There's still a lot I have to learn and figure out but I'll get the knack of it eventually

blessings

Aco

• Like 2

So far, I like it, Acolyte. It's clean and the pages are loading pretty quickly for me. I don't think the "read first unread post" button works on the threads I've already read, but that's kind of understandable.

I may have other comments as I get used to it.  But great job!  It looks fresh and new. Probably some sort of omen for things to come.  :)

Plus I love these emoticons.  :-*  :wub:

Thought the site had been abducted by ETs so it's so nice to find it still here.

And so nice to see familiar names too. :)

I was going to post this pic, but having a look at the new site, I think I could get used to it.  :P  Well done.

post-2458-0-60523000-1376025939_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Hi Guys,

I apologize, there's still a few wrinkles I have to sort out with permission sets etc etc ...

Perhaps I should just read the damn Manual :(

I appreciate your patience.

blessings
Aco

Guest fortytwo

Ewww, I will have to put up an avatar else run the risk of getting lost in the crowd. I must admit that does look a lot like me, maybe I will keep it. ;D :P :( O0 ???

Seems to load pages pretty quick for me Aco, bloody bright though-need sunglasses :lol:  O0  Oh this dude has sunnies.

Really love the interface. Think we can have a section in the home page where we can see who's on the teamspeak server? I liked too the old way of seeing the online members on a small box to which we could scroll down and such. The way we could see the members reading and guests reading the same topic as you to the TOP of the page was nice.

Simply voicing opinions, no matter what you'll do, it will be fine. A sincere thank you for your hard work Aco. :D

Blessings,

Tetra

EDIT : A section where we can see who's in the chat would be nice too! ^_^

Really love the interface. Think we can have a section in the home page where we can see who's on the teamspeak server? I liked too the old way of seeing the online members on a small box to which we could scroll down and such. The way we could see the members reading and guests reading the same topic as you to the TOP of the page was nice.

Simply voicing opinions, no matter what you'll do, it will be fine. A sincere thank you for your hard work Aco. :D

Blessings,

Tetra

EDIT : A section where we can see who's in the chat would be nice too! ^_^

Hi Tetra,

I've temporarily put up the TS3 viewer on the page index under pic of the week. ( I'll format it later to columns) O0

To view who is in the live text chat click on the :"Forums" and right at the bottom of that page you will who is online and who is in live chat.

blessings

Aco

ACO ,

I AM VERY NEW HERE. I AM TRYING TO FIND THE AREA WHERE YOU CHANGED YOUR THINKING /OPINION ABOUT THE NOW CURRENT TIMELINE THAT YOU BELIEVE WE ARE ON ~  I HAVE READ YOUR PARTS 1,2, & 3  OF THE CHANI INFO. BUT A FRIEND (SHINING) SAID YOU HAD CHANGED WHAT YOU FEEL "THE ENTITY"  IS SAYING WILL HAPPEN  IN THIS YEAR THE 'FUSE' YEAR.....CAN U PLS. DIRECT ME TO THAT PART PLS.?  I AM VERY INTERESTED IN WHAT YOU THINK NOW ABOUT THE FUSING OF THESE TIMELINES ARE WE STAND CURRENTLY IN "THE NOW".

A'HO,

SHATWANEE (LOOKS FAR WOMAN) 

:)

ZoomButt.gif

Was  worried for a few hours but now I see everything is cool again! Glad to be back and like the clean look and faster speeds. Thanks for everything Aco and everyone else who together make this an amazing place to be! ;D