The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest admin

>>> PLEASE READ <<< NEW FORUM PLATFORM TEST

Morning, yeah super speedy THANKS ACO and OTHERS:

B) :mellow: O0 :) :) :) :P OK just f@#$ing around with the new reply thingy-TESTING! ;D

post-840-0-99696000-1376178531_thumb.jpg

Love it! Its very speedy and nicely laid out1

Can I also say yes to everything Tetragramatron said and also add I liked it when you entered a forum that you immediately went to the last post, rather than the first page, just laziness on my behalf though really cause if you click the little double arrow things it takes you to the last post  :) and I've got to say it will be a struggle not to use the emoticons, they are too cute!

Lialilith, once you start visiting threads in this new forum, it will remember your last post that you read for each thread you read. It's just not carrying over from the last forum.

• Like 2

I found you

Many thanks to Aco for all your hard work in researching into finding us a new clean home, and many thanks to all of YOU  for making this possible with all the donations and subscribers to Chani.

Love you guys n gals.

Oh by the way, we need a clapping hands emotion and an applause function button me thinks !

Lialilith, once you start visiting threads in this new forum, it will remember your last post that you read for each thread you read. It's just not carrying over from the last forum.

At one point during the down time, I signed in and all I could view, literally, was each and every one of my own threads and posts on threads. That was all; I did not have permission to view anything else, I tried...lol, like my very own forum with just me, posting.

I still love the "Enterprise" and I miss it.

Thanks Aco, for all you do and have done.

• Like 1

OMG! Has this forum traded, "thanks" for FACEBOOK style, tracked, "LIKES?"

WTF...are we now on Facebook without our permission?

OMG! Has this forum traded, "thanks" for FACEBOOK style, tracked, "LIKES?"

WTF...are we now on Facebook without our permission?

Anyone? No answer.  I guess the forum has been compromised. Be careful.

Anyone? No answer.  I guess the forum has been compromised. Be careful.

LOL oh dear that's what paranoia will do to you but paranoia can be a healthy thing in this world.

Anyway, the "like this" button you see in and under every post is NOT linked to facebook but gives you your reputation points on chani and it also notifies the poster that you liked his post. I haven't added the dislike one yet.

however, at the bottom of each page on the left you will see the all the like options from twitter and facebook etc. etc.
So if you have a facebook or twitter account you can click on the facebook onE, those ARE linked to your facebook account.

Also you will notice on the who's online and who's reading a page, bottom left of each page, you will see the facebook and other search engine bots like google on there. On the previous forum they were on as anonymous but now i've added them so everyone can see what they doing and what pages they looking at.

Aco
  • Like 1

... I liked too the old way of seeing the online members on a small box to which we could scroll down and such. The way we could see the members reading and guests reading the same topic as you to the TOP of the page was nice.

Simply voicing opinions, no matter what you'll do, it will be fine. A sincere thank you for your hard work Aco. :D

Blessings,

Tetra

EDIT : A section where we can see who's in the chat would be nice too! ^_^

The who's online and who is viewing/reading a page is now at the bootom left of each page

Aco

Aco, I think you've done a mighty job mate, everything I've tried to do has turned out a treat. I can write between pics and just copy and paste YT links and it's there on my post, I couldn't do these so easily, if at all before, Bravo!

If you can arrange it, I would like to see who's on ChaniChat, on a home page, so I don't wake-up B again with that frightening statement that I shan't speak of here.

Oh, can't wait for the "dislike post" option, with one post, I can finally flush out you EMO loving Draco scumbags, once and for all, lol, lol, lol >:D

:ph34r::rolleyes: :angry:

I'll have to get back to you Kandy, I'm unable to upload jpegs atm, keep getting "error upload failed" as soon as I hit the "add to post" button???

Mods?? :huh:

Thanks Aco...I did see Google in the who's on area and wondered, even looked to see if we had a new member named Google (lol)...so, is the "like this" button replacing the thanks we use to have and now we are starting over, once again? I know it's sort of funny, seeming paranoid, but with all the talk of recent actual spying stuff going on, DQ disappears after an ominous post, then the forum changes, then Google's on and we can Like This, seeing just my posts for awhile when I came to Chani, I can't see any videos, just the url to them...it's been unsettling...  :)

• Like 1

Thanks Aco...I did see Google in the who's on area and wondered, even looked to see if we had a new member named Google (lol)...so, is the "like this" button replacing the thanks we use to have and now we are starting over, once again? I know it's sort of funny, seeming paranoid, but with all the talk of recent actual spying stuff going on, DQ disappears after an ominous post, then the forum changes, then Google's on and we can Like This, seeing just my posts for awhile when I came to Chani, I can't see any videos, just the url to them...it's been unsettling...  :)

I have to agree on you about unsettling.

But I was telling myself like a mantra that it's just when you leave an environment we are used to so much and move onto some new place, it always takes a bit of time to figure out how that new place works.

I felt it's nothing different from moving out of your home and move to a new town...! :rolleyes: Need to find where the closest shops are, where the local post office is, etc.

...AND I HATE MOVING.

I would love to be able to see who liked the post by their name appearing within the post, not needing to click to check what notification came through, and the number of likes accumulated on the post.

It's just easier to figure out the trend of the forum members and I like getting acknowledgements. <3

Because CHANI members' acknowledgements are important for my daily growth.

(Mmmmmm...mind you, I guess I just like getting padded on my shoulders whenever I can...lllolll...SOMEBODY PAD MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.....as if a cat or a dog...)

• Like 2

Hey I just realised that Youtube links can't be shown with the thumbnails if I try to use the "IMAGE" icon in Reply section.

...I really would love to be able to see the images for YT....can we? Can weeeeeeeee?????? Pleeeeeeeeeeease!!!

And it'd be great if we can have more smiley and other icons to choose from...

Sorry Aco, there must be a lot to adjust yet and we bombard you with all the requests!!

Hello Unity, pat pat pat-sorry- I mean stroke stroke stroke- NO that doesn't sound good either! ;D

how about a hug instead :lol:  and we DO need more smiley's to chose from- how about the little pop corn eating one(anticipation) or the thumbs up( or down :lol: Botanic)

Hello Unity, pat pat pat-sorry- I mean stroke stroke stroke- NO that doesn't sound good either! ;D

how about a hug instead :lol:  and we DO need more smiley's to chose from- how about the little pop corn eating one(anticipation) or the thumbs up( or down :lol: Botanic)

Wow thanks, triton!

...Flop on the warm concrete floor, stretching out, with tail's end curled up and standing up in the air, slightly swinging side to side.

Eyes half shut....

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..........purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (getting friggin louder)

• Like 1

...AND I HATE MOVING.

Agree with you there, for sure. I'm a perfectionist and when I finally get comfortable and things are working, why change it? ??? doh...

I liked it when we could imbed the videos, is that gone or something we are working on? Admit, I haven't checked since my fiorst sign in...

yes, I meant fiorst, my very fiorst...  :)

• Like 1

Agree with you there, for sure. I'm a perfectionist and when I finally get comfortable and things are working, why change it? ??? doh...

I liked it when we could imbed the videos, is that gone or something we are working on? Admit, I haven't checked since my fiorst sign in...

yes, I meant fiorst, my very fiorst...  :)

I checked my old post with old embedding system of [+url+]+[+/+url+], and found out that that disables the thumbnail images here....in one thread, but were ok in another thread.

WTH.... :'(

Yes, I just saw some were and some weren't... hmmm. I always just copied the url w/o doing anything else, I think, and it always worked... I'll try something later or tomorrow.

I just made a post hoping to embed a vid-IT WORKED! all I did was copy the vid URL and then opened the post with MORE options- then pasted it YEH! :D

• Like 1