The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Botanic

Ask NexusEditor A Question

http://coolessay.org/docs/index-67314.html

Devil and the returning rock

an interesting bite from the endnotes

We asked each and every one of these men at the every outset of our relationship with them why were they talking to us about matters obviously highly classified. The most common theme to the replies we received was that matters were getting out of hand. Perhaps Nine put it best. “You know, there’s roughly 350 or 400 of them down here [in reference to the Earthbound Anunnaki] but we treat the whole thing as though there are 350 or 400 divisions on the ground. We’re plain scared of these people, and I for one fail to see the basis for it. Sure. . . they are certainly more technologically advanced than us, have a higher cellular electrical capacitance, and they know how to use this to their advantage, supported by technology. But, in the very end, they put their pants on just like we do, they bleed just like we do, and they can be taken out and can die just like we do. But eliminating them all won’t solve the problem for us, because their like-kind are on the home planet, and we still have to deal with them as well. So why not let them deal with their issues, and we decide what is best for our kind. Yeah, I know this sounds simplistic but there is one thing that I’d heard [one of them] say to us last year that really stuck with me. He said, and I quote, ‘we will be in a zone of time that will soon make governments irrelevant and immaterial, because each and every [person] will have to choose and stand fast to be counted, or join in,’ or something to that effect. They have a kind of polymind, if I can coin a term here. By that I mean, they all share mind at will – thoughts, feelings and images, I believe. This, to me, is what makes them superior to us at the moment. We just haven’t figured out yet how to do that, even when they tell us it is in our genes already.”

end snip

Hmmm, I really want to say more on this subject, maybe I'll draft up a thread on Coev for it someday soon. Time is as time does, skips to fast for us some days!

Blue

• Like 2

Hi Nexus

I've recently been looking into the Saturn Theory  via Troy McLachlan http://saturndeathcult.com/ , the Electric Universe via the Thunderbolts Project http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/  and a bit of Velikovsky and the like.

It appears to me to answer a lot of scientific questions, (relative gravity affects species size-e.g. dinosaurs, the huge scars on Mars, accurately predicting comet science that NASA gets wrong etc. etc.) and could also cover some esoteric stuff (origin of Archons/Djinn & possible origins of Nibiru, 360 day year)

Although I don't agree with some of their quite recent dating of events the general hypothesis resonates as more believable than mainstream cosmology and proto-history.

What's your general opinion on these matters and have you had any insider information that would corroborate it. 

Many thanks

Hi Nexus

I've recently been looking into the Saturn Theory  via Troy McLachlan http://saturndeathcult.com/ , the Electric Universe via the Thunderbolts Project http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/  and a bit of Velikovsky and the like.

It appears to me to answer a lot of scientific questions, (relative gravity affects species size-e.g. dinosaurs, the huge scars on Mars, accurately predicting comet science that NASA gets wrong etc. etc.) and could also cover some esoteric stuff (origin of Archons/Djinn & possible origins of Nibiru, 360 day year)

Although I don't agree with some of their quite recent dating of events the general hypothesis resonates as more believable than mainstream cosmology and proto-history.

What's your general opinion on these matters and have you had any insider information that would corroborate it. 

Many thanks

I am a great fan of the 'electrical universe' theories, where electricity trumps gravity.  I know this is well known and understood at those levels where they have FTL (faster than light), inertialess drive, antigravity etc, that the sun is not 'hot' as we know it, that comets are not dirty snowballs, they are charged plasma etc. 

It is also recognised that space is not a vacuum, it is a type of charged aether.  Lifeforms can exist naturally in this sea of energy also.  Some of the 'ufos' that check out the ISS exhibit the characteristics of a type of electrical 'goldfish' swimming up to a shiny object dangling in its home 'medium'.

Another thing I have heard, is about the manner in which we get our 'heat' and 'light', apparently neither travel through 'space'.  Instead we receive types of rays from the sun, which upon interacting with various Earth fields and frequencies 'converts' to its kinetic energy equivalent, ie heat, light.    Indeed, some researchers have postulated that what we call gravity, is thus an 'effect' of these rays also.    Sort of like how radio waves convert to sound after arriving at a radio - (as opposed to sound waves being emitted by the radio transmitter)

And yes, I have several insider sources over the years that have indicated the above and more is the case.  A couple have always asserted that 'suns' are natural stargates, which would certainly explain some of the anomalous objects photographed in or near the Sun.

I'm assuming also that some peeps here are familiar with Velikovsky's theories and findings on how the planets got to where they are currently?

• Like 3

I am a great fan of the 'electrical universe' theories, where electricity trumps gravity.  I know this is well known and understood at those levels where they have FTL (faster than light), inertialess drive, antigravity etc, that the sun is not 'hot' as we know it, that comets are not dirty snowballs, they are charged plasma etc. 

It is also recognised that space is not a vacuum, it is a type of charged aether.  Lifeforms can exist naturally in this sea of energy also.  Some of the 'ufos' that check out the ISS exhibit the characteristics of a type of electrical 'goldfish' swimming up to a shiny object dangling in its home 'medium'.

Another thing I have heard, is about the manner in which we get our 'heat' and 'light', apparently neither travel through 'space'.  Instead we receive types of rays from the sun, which upon interacting with various Earth fields and frequencies 'converts' to its kinetic energy equivalent, ie heat, light.    Indeed, some researchers have postulated that what we call gravity, is thus an 'effect' of these rays also.    Sort of like how radio waves convert to sound after arriving at a radio - (as opposed to sound waves being emitted by the radio transmitter)

And yes, I have several insider sources over the years that have indicated the above and more is the case.  A couple have always asserted that 'suns' are natural stargates, which would certainly explain some of the anomalous objects photographed in or near the Sun.

I'm assuming also that some peeps here are familiar with Velikovsky's theories and findings on how the planets got to where they are currently?

Please feel free to post on these threads as we need more discussion on the EU. I hope to organise a Thunderbolts weekly update here, as I receive via email, if Aco's okay with it.

http://forums.thechaniproject.com/topic/6023-the-electric-sun/?hl=%2Belectric+%2Buniverse

http://forums.thechaniproject.com/topic/4609-everything-electric-and-more/?hl=%2Belectric+%2Buniverse#entry50146

• Like 1

Cheers Nexus,

Could you kindly clarify, If you've had insider confirmation and/or your opinion is that the EU theory & thunderbolts' interpretation of petroglyphs and legends confirms that Saturn was the earth's original sun. 

There are many Pubs here in the UK called "The Old Sun"  http://www.yeoldsuninn.co.uk/  I don't think it's a coincidence 

Cheers Nexus,

Could you kindly clarify, If you've had insider confirmation and/or your opinion is that the EU theory & thunderbolts' interpretation of petroglyphs and legends confirms that Saturn was the earth's original sun. 

There are many Pubs here in the UK called "The Old Sun"  http://www.yeoldsuninn.co.uk/  I don't think it's a coincidence 

Hi, no insider info on any specifics that you seek here. 

Personally, I'm not too sure about the EU explanation of the petroglyphs around the planet.  Maybe some of them, but not all.

I have no intel or info about Saturn being Earth's original sun.   Personally, I do not believe it was Earth's original sun. 

Get hold of "Other Flesh, Other Tongues" by George Hunt Williamson, read it, and tell me what you think.

Thanks for your response on AR Bordon!

I have had the Expanding Earth theory of my own since I was a child and saw a model of the Earth's surface.  So I asked about it heard various stories from science and religion of why it was the way it was.  I thought their explanation was crazier than the fact the earth goes through natural growth periods.

It came up for me again a few years ago and I started googling and whaddya know Neal Adams has a video series on the topic.

What do you think of the Expanding Earth theory?

And if it is valid, could what is currently happening on Earth and in the solar system be a distinct phase of this cycle?

Thanks for your response on AR Bordon!

I have had the Expanding Earth theory of my own since I was a child and saw a model of the Earth's surface.  So I asked about it heard various stories from science and religion of why it was the way it was.  I thought their explanation was crazier than the fact the earth goes through natural growth periods.

It came up for me again a few years ago and I started googling and whaddya know Neal Adams has a video series on the topic.

What do you think of the Expanding Earth theory?

And if it is valid, could what is currently happening on Earth and in the solar system be a distinct phase of this cycle?

I tend to follow and agree with James Maxlow's perspective of the expanding Earth theory, which is a bit more comprehensive than that offered by Neal Adams, although Neal DOES make it look great visually.

I don't know for sure if the Earth expands slowly and gradually, or in bursts - or both.  I'm not even sure what exactly 'drives' it, - too many variables.

Anyway, be sure to check out James' site - there are also a couple of YouTube clips of his lectures floating about.

www.jamesmaxlow.com

PS:  If you manage to watch the clip of his Earth expansion sequence, you will see that the continent of Antarctica, used to be in a very different position, 'originally'.

• Like 1

A question for you Nex, you might have answered this before way back but I can't remember the whos and whats of it now.

Your opinion of James Casbolt please. I know he has been shot down but I want to know if he was shot down because he was real, or was he a fake?

Oh and can I add Wes Penre to the list please. what do you think of his research?

• Like 1

A question for you Nex, you might have answered this before way back but I can't remember the whos and whats of it now.

Your opinion of James Casbolt please. I know he has been shot down but I want to know if he was shot down because he was real, or was he a fake?

Oh and can I add Wes Penre to the list please. what do you think of his research?

I tend to believe James Casbolt's claims about the first part of his life, but after that, it is him cherry-picking internet conspiracy theories that match his world view.  I really do NOT take aboard anything this guy says.  I do not trust him either, following an exchange between us, where he wanted me to publish photos of inside a particular underground base.  I asked that he put them on the internet first, and then I would publish them.  He pushed and pushed and I refused.  He did not end up putting them on the internet at all.  I wondered if it were an attempt at entrapment of some kind.  He was shot down because he added speculation to his very limited inside knowledge.

Wes Penre's stuff - I have read it, and I put it into the drawer of yet another person who has read widely, and come up with a 'big picture' about how mankind-aliens-illuminati all fit together.  I don't agree with lots of his conclusions at all.  Same old, same old - just some variations on who the good guys are, and who they are allied with.

• Like 2

many thanks Nex, just reading a lot of late and I don't know the history of these guys and I knew you'd save me a lot more reading LOL ;D

Ok Nex I need a little help here. Billy Meier, I'm being drawn closer and closer to this guy, can you tell us please your take in his case?

Ok Nex I need a little help here. Billy Meier, I'm being drawn closer and closer to this guy, can you tell us please your take in his case?

I believe the Billy Meier case to be based on real events.  I know lots of details from lots of years.  As to the continual stream of info coming from his alleged alien contact, I just don't know.  If they are real aliens landing, getting out and telling him stuff, they are certainly not all-knowing and all-seeing.  Some predictions come true and are very specific, others don't come true.  Some statements are bizarre, others are insightful.  How much is human how much is alien, I don't know. 

Currently, Meier is surrounded by people of almost fanatical zeal,  He has an ex-wife who has lied about Meier, and all sorts of dramas all the time.   A fascinating case, a genuine case - and yet another example of yet another bunch of visitors, again with their own perspectives and agendas.

I'd pick YOUR pals over his any time Blue!

• Like 1

Hi Nexus, thanks for your response on Expanding Earth, I will certainly look into Maxlowe's work.

What is your view on the Law of One, The Ra Material channeled in the early 80s?  I know there has been a little talk here about channeled info and it's validity, even recently Aco said something to the effect that info he was going to release this year would catch some people of guard who view some channeled material as accurate.  

The Ra material is the first channeled work I've read that spooked me in the sense that I felt I somehow knew all the info that was being presented, almost like I'd read or studied it before.  It was amusing at times because the questioner would be struggling to understand topics and I'd be chuckling to myself thinking it was all so simple to understand.

It seems their knowledge of our solar system's history lines up greatly with much of the other research that is out there.  Of course that could have been prior knowledge to the channel, although she attests otherwise and I can't see why Carla would lie about something like that.

Anyway, maybe I should read it again and see what I get from it this time around.

Cheers!

Hi Nexus, thanks for your response on Expanding Earth, I will certainly look into Maxlowe's work.

What is your view on the Law of One, The Ra Material channeled in the early 80s?  I know there has been a little talk here about channeled info and it's validity, even recently Aco said something to the effect that info he was going to release this year would catch some people of guard who view some channeled material as accurate.  

The Ra material is the first channeled work I've read that spooked me in the sense that I felt I somehow knew all the info that was being presented, almost like I'd read or studied it before.  It was amusing at times because the questioner would be struggling to understand topics and I'd be chuckling to myself thinking it was all so simple to understand.

It seems their knowledge of our solar system's history lines up greatly with much of the other research that is out there.  Of course that could have been prior knowledge to the channel, although she attests otherwise and I can't see why Carla would lie about something like that.

Anyway, maybe I should read it again and see what I get from it this time around.

Cheers!

Hi,

I obtained and read all the Ra books in the early 1990s.  These are my thoughts:

- while these books contain lots of stuff that I resonate to and like, they have limits, in my opinion.    For example, there is no doubt that they are genuine transmissions from beings NOT of the channeller, nor of this planet now.  But that does NOT EVER make the contents of said transmissions, 'correct' by default.

The Law of One, or the Ra Material - has become a benchmark judgement scenario for lots of new agers.  Why?  Because people are categorised into one of TWO sides - you are either 'service to self' or 'service to others' - and of course the human tendency is to assume one is 'good' and desireable, and the other is 'bad' or undesireable.

It is the judgement for new agers, that parallels St Peter for christians.  Interestingly though, the Ra Material suggests that you can switch instantly from where you advanced in service to self, to the other polarity of service to others, in an instant.  The people sending the info via the human channel are all saying NOT to judge though.  Go figure.  They are saying it is akin to poles of a magnet, and that either extreme of any polarity is just that - an extreme (out of balance).

So I avoid the Ra Material purely because 90% of its readers USE it to judge themselves and others, just as christians silently look around and judge who is 'saved' and who isn't etc.

If you want channelled material that throws EVERYTHING back onto YOU, read Seth or Bashar.  EVERY other bit of channelled material offers sides, judgement, partially correct views of reality and history - and reflect the fact that the entities involved in the channelling (sending and receiving) are not able to see the fuller picture just yet.

There is much wisdom in the Ra material, but there is also the temptation to use it to judge, divide, isolate and rule.  Laura Knight Jadzyck is a person who uses the 'service to self' as a bad bad thing to be used to keep her brain dead followers in line.  STS = service to self, STO = service to others.

And finally, the whole STS and STO thing in my mind is rubbish.  It is not the full picture, it is ONLY one way to look at things.  Why would you continuously adopt this perspective unless you were a judgement and damnation freak looking for a validation?

To truly serve others, you need to have your shit together, and be ABLE to serve, from the heart, without denying your own being - surely to goodness that requires some service to self FIRST. 

The Ra material was jumped on by David Wilcock, who started telling people and charging them money to hear him channel Ra.  It was a disaster.  The Ra Material people soon told David to fuck off and stop stealing their work, just like the Edgar Cayce people told him to fuck off when he was running around claiming to be the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce.

I will be giving or throwing my Ra books away when it comes time to reduce non-relevant or non-useful books. 

• Like 3

Hi NexEd

Can you expand on Bashar a bit please. I had a friend send me some links about him a few weeks ago and was impressed. So as far as you are aware Darryl Anka is the real deal? Thanks

A great, great thread indeed.

Since there have been a number of questions related to other celestial bodies in our solar system, its history, electric universe, Richard Hoagland, etc. there seems to be a topic missing that ties in nicely with all of the above.

Mars. It seems there is a lot of information and disinformation online, which makes it difficult to discern the truth. And of course, there are numerous aspects related to Mars that are of great interest. What about its history? How did it end up as it is now? Is it inhabited by intelligent species on the surface, below the surface? Have We, the humans, lived there as well before whichever natural or supernatural calamity reduced us to our current state?

In short, perhaps you could choose whichever info you think is worth sharing about Mars and kindly share it with us.

Hi NexEd

Can you expand on Bashar a bit please. I had a friend send me some links about him a few weeks ago and was impressed. So as far as you are aware Darryl Anka is the real deal? Thanks

What indeed is the real deal?   Take Ramtha for example - turns out all her 'channelling' was a hoax, in the sense that she consciously set out to deceive via being smart and informed on her victim's topics.  Yet, it was clear that she was accessing 'something' inside herself, even though practicing a deception.

I have literally read and collected the books and tapes of scores of channels, and realised that there are scores more back in history.  It is just that the term 'channeling' is recent, ie 80s onwards.

As for the Bashar-Daryl Anka case - there has been no allegations of hoaxing or fabrication.  Bashar has indicated several times, what he perceives to be the future, as defined by the now 'then', and we would look at that and say 'he got it wrong' on specifics.

I resonate to all the concepts outlined by Bashar.  Some I had figured out myself, others were unique viewpoints I had not considered.   I have not been to any talks or courses, I do not buy tapes or DVDs.  I have a book of his, and now and again I am sent some copies of recent talks.

Above all, though,  the thing I LOVE most about Bashar, is that he says that the english equivalent word for the name of his spaceship/ufo, is 'NEXUS'.  How COOL is that!

Seth and Bashar have the exact same perspective about reality, time being an illusion, matter, and beliefs.  They give ALL the creative power and responsibility of EVERY situation, back to you, the reader/listener. 

Do not listen to Bashar or Seth, unless you are prepared to contemplate the idea that you are TOTALLY responsible for EVERY thing you experience or have experienced, or will experience.  Not many like to take this idea on, because it is soooo much more comfortable to blame evil aliens, past lives, karma, the planets, the illuminati, the parents, the kids, the lack of money, the surplus of money etc etc.

A great, great thread indeed.

Since there have been a number of questions related to other celestial bodies in our solar system, its history, electric universe, Richard Hoagland, etc. there seems to be a topic missing that ties in nicely with all of the above.

Mars. It seems there is a lot of information and disinformation online, which makes it difficult to discern the truth. And of course, there are numerous aspects related to Mars that are of great interest. What about its history? How did it end up as it is now? Is it inhabited by intelligent species on the surface, below the surface? Have We, the humans, lived there as well before whichever natural or supernatural calamity reduced us to our current state?

In short, perhaps you could choose whichever info you think is worth sharing about Mars and kindly share it with us.

I have heard and read lots about the alleged history of Mars.  Which one to believe?  Generically they go something like this:

- there was once a civilisation living on another planet in our solar system, mostly called Marduk or similar.  It is supposedly the planet that was destroyed in the orbit where the asteroid belt now is.

- that civilisation moved/incarnated onto Mars after their planet was destroyed (either via war or natural cataclysm/asteroid impact)

- the civilisation on Mars was destroyed also, either by war (internal or external) or by natural cataclysms/asteroid impacts)

- then that civilisation moved/incarnated to Earth.

Lots of ancient cultures recognise the existence of what we call bigfoot, yeti, yowie, sasquatch - interestingly most all of them say these beings come from what we call Mars.    How they fit in, I don't know, just passing on a factoid.

Thus, it is logical that there would be extensive evidence on parts of Mars to back all this up.

Also, the work of Velikovsky is particularly important to consider, especially when seeking to understand the inner planets (Mercury, Venus, Earth and Mars)

It is my belief that souls incarnate and learn both as individual units, and as family groups, soul family groups, and civilisational family groups.  Holographic theory/fractal theory/as above, so below - call it what you will.

There are many such incarnational 'families' on Earth, not just those from Mars and Marduk.  I suspect those with a fascination for Mars, have that fascination because of their soul memory connection.

Again, I remind everyone, that NONE of us are from 'here'.  None of us.  We come from elsewhere, and elsewhere before that, and elsewhere before that.  After 'here' we will either come back 'here' or go elsewhere for more of whatever we want to experience.

If you need to 'locate' the 'elsewhere' before this as part of your journey, try to do so with the perspective/understanding,  that it was just another 'elsewhere' in a long line of other elsewheres.

• Like 1

What indeed is the real deal?   Take Ramtha for example - turns out all her 'channelling' was a hoax, in the sense that she consciously set out to deceive via being smart and informed on her victim's topics.  Yet, it was clear that she was accessing 'something' inside herself, even though practicing a deception.

I have literally read and collected the books and tapes of scores of channels, and realised that there are scores more back in history.  It is just that the term 'channeling' is recent, ie 80s onwards.

As for the Bashar-Daryl Anka case - there has been no allegations of hoaxing or fabrication.  Bashar has indicated several times, what he perceives to be the future, as defined by the now 'then', and we would look at that and say 'he got it wrong' on specifics.

I resonate to all the concepts outlined by Bashar.  Some I had figured out myself, others were unique viewpoints I had not considered.   I have not been to any talks or courses, I do not buy tapes or DVDs.  I have a book of his, and now and again I am sent some copies of recent talks.

Above all, though,  the thing I LOVE most about Bashar, is that he says that the english equivalent word for the name of his spaceship/ufo, is 'NEXUS'.  How COOL is that!

Seth and Bashar have the exact same perspective about reality, time being an illusion, matter, and beliefs.  They give ALL the creative power and responsibility of EVERY situation, back to you, the reader/listener. 

Do not listen to Bashar or Seth, unless you are prepared to contemplate the idea that you are TOTALLY responsible for EVERY thing you experience or have experienced, or will experience.  Not many like to take this idea on, because it is soooo much more comfortable to blame evil aliens, past lives, karma, the planets, the illuminati, the parents, the kids, the lack of money, the surplus of money etc etc.

Thanks NexEd.....2 questions answered in one. I didn't know that about Ramtha so thats good to keep stored for future reference.

Yes I am prepared to contemplate the totally responsible idea. ACIM is along the same lines.

A spaceship called Nexus.....very, very cool  :)

Thanks NexEd.....2 questions answered in one. I didn't know that about Ramtha so thats good to keep stored for future reference.

Yes I am prepared to contemplate the totally responsible idea. ACIM is along the same lines.

A spaceship called Nexus.....very, very cool  :)

I tossed out the Ramtha books, but I kept my Course in Miracles books.  One day I hope to understand the bloody things, lol.

Hi Nex,

The STS and STO stuff in the Ra books didn't bother nor impress me much; after 20+ years a member of a Christian cult since childhood, I had gladly left that judgmental thinking behind when I read the books originally.  I'm sorry to hear you got so hung up on that recollection because there is a LOT more useful info in there quite akin to Seth and Bashar, I mean the title Law of ONE is a clue.  I had read Seth prior to Ra so the 'all time is now, oneness of everything' angle to much of their teachings was kind of old hat as well.

I feel like the STS/STO info is probably quite helpful to people doubtful of Judeo-Christian religion or any theistic religious belief systems.  It's a fair reduction of what all of those beliefs attempt to interpret.  Sure, it's sad that people like Laura and Nancy have knowingly or unknowingly used this info to mislead others, but in my opinion people who are led about by other humans want or need that, so it's their choice.

What was new to me was their accounts of Earth's pre-history, rise of human civilization and the different densities that all life forms must traverse on their way returning to the source.  Book Five was released in 1991 I think, this is one of the more interesting books by far as it includes much information left out of the original books, so as not distract from the overall Law of One message.  Straight out answers to questions like how many spacecraft were in operation by Earth's black government in the early 1980's (over 500) were pretty eye opening, and certainly threw Don off and sculpted much of the questions from the first 3 books.

You are obviously a seeker of the truth, as all of us here on Chani are, and you certainly have read an order of magnitude more texts and volumes than I have; well it's your job, right? And hey, let's face it, you probably have a decade or two on me as well !  Yet it is interesting to see you repeat the 'nothing happens unless YOU will/want/accept it' mantra on numerous replies in this thread.  That's all fine and good, and I actually agree with it, but I find it has limited use to the adept who has grasped the fact that 1) we've agreed to the rules of engagement of incarnation on planet Earth, which you've summarized in a previous post and 2) the point of being here is, well, Being Here - allowing and accepting the separation from All That Is and experiencing this current existence for what it is and brings to us; it's fundamental co-operative nature.

So I guess my follow-up question would be, what's the point of our collective research here on Chani?  Why even bother delving into the exopolitical issues on Planet Earth right now if supposedly we can just check out of it all and create our own existence by sheer will of thought?  I happen to agree that an individual can indeed do that, but then they are at that point in the active process of ascension and no longer experiencing the life they chose upon incarnation.

So... what are we all doing here, anyway?

• Like 2

Hi Nex,

The STS and STO stuff in the Ra books didn't bother nor impress me much; after 20+ years a member of a Christian cult since childhood, I had gladly left that judgmental thinking behind when I read the books originally.  I'm sorry to hear you got so hung up on that recollection because there is a LOT more useful info in there quite akin to Seth and Bashar, I mean the title Law of ONE is a clue.  I had read Seth prior to Ra so the 'all time is now, oneness of everything' angle to much of their teachings was kind of old hat as well.

I feel like the STS/STO info is probably quite helpful to people doubtful of Judeo-Christian religion or any theistic religious belief systems.  It's a fair reduction of what all of those beliefs attempt to interpret.  Sure, it's sad that people like Laura and Nancy have knowingly or unknowingly used this info to mislead others, but in my opinion people who are led about by other humans want or need that, so it's their choice.

What was new to me was their accounts of Earth's pre-history, rise of human civilization and the different densities that all life forms must traverse on their way returning to the source.  Book Five was released in 1991 I think, this is one of the more interesting books by far as it includes much information left out of the original books, so as not distract from the overall Law of One message.  Straight out answers to questions like how many spacecraft were in operation by Earth's black government in the early 1980's (over 500) were pretty eye opening, and certainly threw Don off and sculpted much of the questions from the first 3 books.

You are obviously a seeker of the truth, as all of us here on Chani are, and you certainly have read an order of magnitude more texts and volumes than I have; well it's your job, right? And hey, let's face it, you probably have a decade or two on me as well !  Yet it is interesting to see you repeat the 'nothing happens unless YOU will/want/accept it' mantra on numerous replies in this thread.  That's all fine and good, and I actually agree with it, but I find it has limited use to the adept who has grasped the fact that 1) we've agreed to the rules of engagement of incarnation on planet Earth, which you've summarized in a previous post and 2) the point of being here is, well, Being Here - allowing and accepting the separation from All That Is and experiencing this current existence for what it is and brings to us; it's fundamental co-operative nature.

So I guess my follow-up question would be, what's the point of our collective research here on Chani?  Why even bother delving into the exopolitical issues on Planet Earth right now if supposedly we can just check out of it all and create our own existence by sheer will of thought?  I happen to agree that an individual can indeed do that, but then they are at that point in the active process of ascension and no longer experiencing the life they chose upon incarnation.

So... what are we all doing here, anyway?

It would appear that if we are 'here' - we still have stuff to work out, experience, enjoy and/or just do - whether it be here at TCP or 'here' on Earth.

• Like 1