The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Botanic

Ask NexusEditor A Question

Final question from me (for now).  Anastasia, from the 'Ringing Cedars' series of books - any updates?  I'm aware of a movement that sprang up and DVDs that came out of a new and sustainable way of living.  Is she, and her son who would be 20+ years by now, still around - were they even real people?  Many thanks.

The Earth holds MORE civilisations inside the planet, than on the surface.  Lots are human, most of which have interaction.  Not all are friendly or even 'nice'.  I strongly suspect that over the last decades, there has been a lot of surface human infiltration into the bases, tunnels and transport systems widely used under the planet.  This would have entailed the removal of hostiles and hostile civilisations as necessary.  I suspect this continues to this day.

The level of secrecy surrounding the inner and sub-surface civilisations is the same as that surrounding those with man-made UFOs and other exotic technology.  Some of the inner civilisations have very advanced technology, including space travel, and exit via the poles.

Obviously they all cooperate in keeping their existence a secret from the surface dwellers. 

I have heard all sorts of claims made about conditions in the inner core, but few are consistent after a few basics, ie much longer lifespan for the humans, no internal wars, and some sort of either artificial or natural 'sun' suspended in the very middle.

This was all very interesting, thankyou! I shall investigate Nansen further   :)

Final question from me (for now).  Anastasia, from the 'Ringing Cedars' series of books - any updates?  I'm aware of a movement that sprang up and DVDs that came out of a new and sustainable way of living.  Is she, and her son who would be 20+ years by now, still around - were they even real people?  Many thanks.

I do not have any further updates, nor am I sure that there are any.    I know lots of intentional 'kin communities' were spawned all around the world, and that some are still going.

More than anything, people felt the truth in her words, and most all who read her words in those books became changed forever. 

I learned much from what she said, and the first 6 books are on my recommended reading list.   As are the 'Canopus in Argos' series of books by Doris Lessing, and "Far Journeys" by Robert Monroe.

Anastasia is one of several completely different sources that have my respect, who all have made the claim that (roughly speaking) the Earth was most likely going to experience a 'reset' (ie massive earth changes, and back to the stone age for the survivors) - BUT THAT WE 'MADE THE GRADE' AND AVOIDED IT.  Well, most of it.

It is an intriguing thought to think that many of our neighbours were anticipating a scheduled 'reset' of Earth, and were expecting to be able to take their own advantage of the situation.  It is something I hear from various insiders - ie that several of our 'visitors' are a bit miffed at finding us NOT all dead or destroyed yet.

The introduction of the Anastasia 'frequency' into the millions and millions of humans that were exposed to it, has greatly contributed to the overall advancement of our collective consciousness, in my opinion.

• Like 2

Thank you for the Anastasia reply.  Imagine if even more of us had been exposed to the information/feeling/frequency...  but then I guess we did in another timeline. 

First, just want to say thank you to Nexus, Aco, and everyone else for allowing me to lurk all these years and absorb the wonderful energy and knowledge here....
I have followed me tell u and it resonates deep within my soul. I do believe I'm here on this planet for the long haul to help and do what needs to be done.
Nexus (and any other members), my question--how do we know  for sure what we should be doing to raise earth's vibration? -- I have a nagging feeling I should be doing something more concrete, but what? Should we just wait for the universe to make "it" happen? whatever 'it' is?---or is it really as simple as being happy and putting as much love out there as possible on a daily basis as we go about our daily lives? What have you learned from your sources?  I sincerely want to participate in increasing the love, cuz I'm not going anywhere for a long time.  8)

• Like 1

Hey DG, a question that everyone asks as some point in their journey.  In all my years I have only found one answer that makes any sense to me and that answer came from Bashar.  I have taught my daughter the same lesson - how do we know we are on the path or what to do next? Follow the excitement!!  Its as simple as that, if something excites you then you are supposed to be doing that and this doesn't mean you will do it for life, it just means that this is the next thing to do.

So, every moment, if you simply choose the thing that excites you the most at that moment -- out of all the things that you have available to you that you have the best ability to actually take action on -- do it. Take action on that thing. When you can take action on that thing no further, look around for the next most exciting thing you have the greatest ability to take action on and do that. Whatever it is. Even if it doesn't seem connected to anything else, do it. Because the excitement tells you it is connected. - Bashar. http://deliberatecreating.blogspot.com.au/2009/01/bashar-everything-we-desire-is.html

• Like 5

First, just want to say thank you to Nexus, Aco, and everyone else for allowing me to lurk all these years and absorb the wonderful energy and knowledge here....

I have followed me tell u and it resonates deep within my soul. I do believe I'm here on this planet for the long haul to help and do what needs to be done.

Nexus (and any other members), my question--how do we know  for sure what we should be doing to raise earth's vibration? -- I have a nagging feeling I should be doing something more concrete, but what? Should we just wait for the universe to make "it" happen? whatever 'it' is?---or is it really as simple as being happy and putting as much love out there as possible on a daily basis as we go about our daily lives? What have you learned from your sources?  I sincerely want to participate in increasing the love, cuz I'm not going anywhere for a long time.  8)

Interesting question.  I have a couple of perspectives:

- I do not believe we 'should' be doing anything to raise the Earth's vibration. 

- I believe that the Earth's vibration is the sum total of all the vibrations of every lifeform, physical and non-physical, and every atom/molecule.

- I believe that intent to change another being or things 'vibration' is a case of one lifeform IMPOSING its will upon another lifeform or thing, because of what WE think is 'best'. 

- Instead, I believe that by focussing on YOUR life, YOUR inner happiness, and HOW you EXPRESS your inner self - you end up becoming a more awake, aware and considerate, calm and tolerant lifeform.  ie you have 'raised' your own frequency.  In reality, your OWN frequency is the ONLY one you can change anyway.

- Thus as people become more awake, aware or whatever, and shine their 'inner light of happiness' more brightly - it AUTOMATICALLY 'increases' the vibrationary frequency of the planet as a RESULT.

There are those forces at work, who have a vested interest in having mankind NOT wake up, and NOT feel happy.  They prefer the vibe frequency of fear, anxiety, distrust, and UNHAPPINESS.  Thus these forces perpetuate conflict on both an inner and thus, an outer level of expressive reality.

There is NOTHING to fear or be unhappy about.  NOTHING.  It is a choice to feel that way.  We are trained and mind-controlled from BIRTH to be focussed on our exterior reality as being the only REAL reality.  But as more and more people wake up to the fact that our exterior reality is NOT ABSOLUTE, and that is a reflection of our inner reality - then mankind will have ended this sheep-dip into the experience of negativity.

The controllers offer you a variety of beliefs, rituals and sides to choose from.  They are all only PARTIAL truths, but there is enough reality in them to be believable.  Hence our predicament.

To see the big picture, one always HAS to pan back, pull back, zoom out - which means leaving behind the crap we were programmed with at birth, and re-examining it to see whether it serves us, or we serve it.

• Like 8

Thank you both--it is amazing HOW brainwashed and controlled we humans have been/are. I come from a southern, conservative background and was taught that things are only accomplished by sacrifice-"we all must sacrifice joy, freedom, money, travel, etc. in order to achieve" and lived in a fearful place for many years.. Constantly heard: If you don't graduate, if you don't get married, if you don't have kids, if you don't go to church, if you don't get a mortgage, if you don't pay your bills, if you don't save for retirement, if,if, if--you're doomed. So tired of the fear. So hard to break out of the matrix! Especially when all the people around you are deep, down stuck in it. I do hope/strive to graduate from this planet and eventually move up the spritual ladder this time around.

I want to assist everyone on the planet in reaching her/his potential---help wake people up...guess the best way is to choose joy and enjoy the ride!

no loosh from me! :)

• Like 1

DAMN NEX, well bloody said!

You quite often express things that I know in my being, but can't get the sentiments out of my head with this lame ass language we have to express it in.

I long for mental telepathy to be the norm...........................................agian :P

• Like 1

Thank you both--it is amazing HOW brainwashed and controlled we humans have been/are. I come from a southern, conservative background and was taught that things are only accomplished by sacrifice-"we all must sacrifice joy, freedom, money, travel, etc. in order to achieve" and lived in a fearful place for many years.. Constantly heard: If you don't graduate, if you don't get married, if you don't have kids, if you don't go to church, if you don't get a mortgage, if you don't pay your bills, if you don't save for retirement, if,if, if--you're doomed. So tired of the fear. So hard to break out of the matrix! Especially when all the people around you are deep, down stuck in it. I do hope/strive to graduate from this planet and eventually move up the spritual ladder this time around.

I want to assist everyone on the planet in reaching her/his potential---help wake people up...guess the best way is to choose joy and enjoy the ride!

no loosh from me! :)

lol, even the feeling you had when you typed 'no loosh from me!', was loosh.  ANY feeling, even that of contentment and inner satisfaction, is loosh.  YOU get to choose which feelings you have - despite often feeling the contrary, ie that you have no choice.  Choosing to forget WHO we are upon incarnating on Earth, almost guarantees we are hardwired to generate loosh.  Just wanting to survive and be secure is going to put out a background loosh supply, and that is before you start having thoughts and feelings about eating, sleeping or shagging. 

• Like 1

Oh yeah, I remember Wes Penre has a lot to say about the "looshy" bits that come out of the "shaggy" bits :lol: :lol:

Hi Nex, CHANI letters rearranged make China; Briefcases linked with China; Ghost cities popping up all around China; Great Wall of China; Chinese connected with Intelligent oil.

My question is are they immune from effects of Intelligent oil and how come they seem to have all the cards, involved or are they capitalising on being in the "know" more than other

countries?

Love your work and CHANI and this thread!!

hello Nexus Editor.

I've been aware for a while of the Arthur in America theory-and in fact recently met a local politician who is an adherent.

That skein of thought connects the Sinclairs, Templars, and the Americas going back well  before the known expeditions there, such as Sir Henry Sinclair's and Columbus's. 

I have a  tentative  theory that the (proto?)Templars took the Ark of the Covenant to America at some point and that knowledge  connects to such later groups as the Knights of the Golden Circle, whose interest centred (still?) on the Bermuda Triangle area.

Have you ever come across anything that would corroborate that idea?

Great thread by the way!

Hi Nex, CHANI letters rearranged make China; Briefcases linked with China; Ghost cities popping up all around China; Great Wall of China; Chinese connected with Intelligent oil.

My question is are they immune from effects of Intelligent oil and how come they seem to have all the cards, involved or are they capitalising on being in the "know" more than other

countries?

Love your work and CHANI and this thread!!

Acolyte could answer this question with more context and info than I.  I came away convinced that either - the Chinese had a direct working relationship with those responsible for the organism;  and/or they were able to control the effects of the organism.  Either way, they were able to clearly demonstrate their control/relationship via the briefcases, the contents, and the timed broadcast from the Great Wall which interacted with the organism samples in the cases in some way.

IF that were the case, then the Chinese would theoretically be in a position to:

- dictate absolute terms of control and surrender of the rest of the planet, IF they so wanted or could be bothered

- dictate terms of global mutual sharing of the planet, with a timed 'release' of info to the public which would enable mankind to travel the stars as a MATURE species

Either scenario, or variants - immediately imply that those bloodlined families with centuries of power structures (religions, countries, secret societies, business, banking, intelligence, armies etc) at their disposal - HAVE to CHANGE their plans.  Would they then work together?  Would they pretend to go along with the Chinese and await their opportunity to seize it all?  Would they recognise the situation and give in to ensure a role in the future?  Or, as always - all of the above?

• Like 1

hello Nexus Editor.

I've been aware for a while of the Arthur in America theory-and in fact recently met a local politician who is an adherent.

That skein of thought connects the Sinclairs, Templars, and the Americas going back well  before the known expeditions there, such as Sir Henry Sinclair's and Columbus's. 

I have a  tentative  theory that the (proto?)Templars took the Ark of the Covenant to America at some point and that knowledge  connects to such later groups as the Knights of the Golden Circle, whose interest centred (still?) on the Bermuda Triangle area.

Have you ever come across anything that would corroborate that idea?

Great thread by the way!

I have found evidence to almost corroborate EVERY single theory of those players in the game.  The main thing to realise is that those secret societies are just working power structures to get things done away from public scrutiny, and often back then, church scrutiny. 

As to where the Ark of Covenant is, assuming it exists as we understand it - I have no idea. I have heard LOTS of theories, but combined they say to me one thing:

- it was never 'lost', and given the amazing 'scanning' technology of today's secret science labs, it would have been found decades ago if it were truly 'lost'.

- it is probably something that if used or activated is going to attract the attention of the particular ETs who left it here, and those ETs were a bunch of psychopathic nutjobs, who literally took delight in ripping the wings off flies, except they did things ascribed to 'God' in the old testament. 

At the end of the day, I decided it was just another minor detail in a history of events on this planet, the exact nature of which I would never learn of.  It is one of a zillion minor detail mysteries that I put on the back burner because they didn't really change my primary world view.

There are however a few mysteries I still WANT to have answered, including:

- who and what were the dragons?  what was the difference between the ones that arrived here, and the ones that stayed? where are they now?

- who in the inner earth is in charge?  the CHANI entity refers to them as being those who decide what can be revealed to us humans or not.  I have heard other such references, so I'm really thinking 'they' are 'real'.

• Like 2

thanks NexusEd

My intuition said to back away from the politician I mentioned,(even though he offered me needed work) on the basis of that remark, as I did some research a few years ago along those lines and came to the conclusion that it was just 'more of the same old same old'.

The line of thought I was following was that re:The Entity Blackwater (KGC) had filched the Ark from Georgia, USA, to use in the GOM region in conjunction with the usual deranged ceremoines etc.

It's too nebulous to follow through, with too little information to go on  and as events are so fast moving and fluxy at present, probably not particularly relevant at this point.

The good dragons (from memory ) at the centre of the earth, who direct events on the surface notion is very intriguing.

It goes without saying that not all Reptilians are 'evil' so maybe another race altogether from who knows where.

In collaboration with t non Nazi Germans who live underground?

Who knows?

Not I.

• Like 1

Hi leisure4ever - what a name to aspire to!It is my opinion, that this world regularly receives beings born as humans, who display and demonstrate the qualities and attributes of a enlightened person.  Maybe Simeon was such a one?I received some very angry emails from christians in America over that article, outraged that christ might be a black man upon his return.But try as I have, I have yet to receive any further info, to either confirm or deny these accounts.I attach said article for others to read and contemplate.  Maybe Aco has more info from his fun times in Africa?As for underground cities, there are already LOTS on/in this planet.  It is true to say that millions and millions of people live in various underground cities, most of which are interconnected.  Many are born and grow up and die there.  They all have advanced technology and often advanced awareness in certain disciplines.  However, they ALL maintain the secret and will do so until whoever is in charge reveals the bigger picture.  I sense that this will only come when mankind won't or can't, react in shock and pour by the millions into said underground worlds in anger or amazement.Mankind is a herd of nervous cattle, easily spooked on certain subjects, easily angered, and very quick to kill first and ask questions later.  THAT fact is the biggest consideration in ALL the conspiracy planning on a surface geopolitical level.  NONE of the power factions or ETs, want to spook the herd - to do so would undo lots of infrastructure and planning.  Unless you know how to live off the land, and have land to

live off - NONE of you want the herd to be spooked either, because most of us would die horribly.There IS magic all around you.  Our real history is both glorious and tragic.  We live on a planet with zillions of unique lifeforms - according to the overwhelming majority of our visitors, EARTH IS UNIQUE in this aspect alone for having so many lifeforms.  (And remember, we only have 5% of the lifeform varieties that we started off with)When you see the magic around you, when you FEEL the wonder in your heart - transformation happens.  You expand.  And when this happens, you nudge the overall Earth vibrational frequency up a notch and we all benefit.  Feeling love and happiness for no discernable reason, is the most powerful force on Earth.  It is the force that is feared by the old controlling factions, and loved by the emerging higher vibrational frequency souls choosing to incarnate in these times.

Well said Nex. I just have been wondering about this disclosure stuff...can u comment on any real progress in government?

Di

We live in a time when sitting presidents, heads of intel agencies, and bloodlined power-families like the Bush's - are OUT of the UFO loop.  Even the Rockefellers are out of the loop.

I cannot see western civilisations handling disclosure without an economic collapse resulting.  Depending on the nature of disclosure (ie fear card, or friendlies), mankind will become either a police state confined to Earth, or a super police state with travel amongst the stars.

Disclosure is coming, because lower level power strucutres behind the scenes are now being briefed on the UFO situation.  These are power groups that implement large scale policy decisions for their respective nations.  For example, in Australia, CEDA would be the logical power structure to get briefed on UFOs before disclosure outcome tactics can be implemented - groups like this typically plan 5-25 years ahead.  CEDA have been driving the secret agenda to get rid of State govts, and have a strong federal govt, with super councils managing regional areas.  They planned that in the 80s, and 20 years later we got the supercouncils simultaneously around the country. 

Thus, if CEDA were briefing their top echelon around now, on the UFO disclosure 'scene', it would be a secret meeting, the results of which would be filtered down and implemented over the next few years.

And guess what, there is a rumour going around that Steven Greer was invited to address a secret CEDA meeting on the whole UFO and disclosure situation just recently.    (Which is why he is in Australia now in the first place).

PS:  CEDA = Committee for the Economic Development of Australia    

• Like 3

Not sure if I've posted this correctly.   It's an ad that came out in Oz about a week ago.  Usually there are 2 humans...

(see next page for the correct address)

Link didn't seem to work, sorry.  The human couple in the ad are replaced by 2 aliens, Zeek and Zia, who are a "highly intelligent alien couple who live next door."

Not sure if I've posted this correctly.   It's an ad that came out in Oz about a week ago.  Usually there are 2 humans...

http://budget-direct-takes-boojay-boojay-out-of-this-world-171974

Couldn't get that link to work so hopefully this will :)

http://mumbrella.com.au/budget-direct-takes-boojay-boojay-out-of-this-world-171974

Wow Kmria, :lol:  I wonder what they are trying to say.

Prolly tell us it is cheaper to make an add using cgi than paying real actors :rolleyes:

More "programing" for sheeple's HHmmmm.

Hi Nexus, this thread is awesome. Although I don't know you personally, I can tell by your candid and sometimes humorous responses to questions so far that we share a common gestalt or advanced 'world view' if you will.  Thanks particularly for your answers on the Moon landing topic (which has been my theory for many years) and your closing comment to the Pine Gap response (LOLS)

Anyway, here is a question for you:

"The Devil and the Returning Rock" essay by some fairly unknown folks going by Borden and Barber, claiming numerous interviews with informants who served in a variety of top secret capacities discussing the ramifications of the soon-to-come and inevitable re-appropriation of Earth and it's inhabitants by a race of ETs previously known as the Annunaki.  I found this strangely compelling back in 2007 when it was first 'leaked' on GLP and subsequently 'published' online in the form of a slightly more official looking PDF document.  Anyway, have you read it and what do you think, if anything?  I found it interesting some of one of the author's other online published works "The Anima Problem - Possible Location of the Threat Locus" is indirectly derivative of the Wingmakers hoax and also copyright 2007, so I gotta wonder, did this guy just run with the Wingmakers Anima story without researching its validity but still be otherwise legitimate?  

I see A.R. Bordon now has other interesting web search results including an interview with Michael Lee Hill a few months ago I missed.  Maybe I go do some more research of my own, heh.

• Like 1

Hi Nexus, this thread is awesome. Although I don't know you personally, I can tell by your candid and sometimes humorous responses to questions so far that we share a common gestalt or advanced 'world view' if you will.  Thanks particularly for your answers on the Moon landing topic (which has been my theory for many years) and your closing comment to the Pine Gap response (LOLS)

Anyway, here is a question for you:

"The Devil and the Returning Rock" essay by some fairly unknown folks going by Borden and Barber, claiming numerous interviews with informants who served in a variety of top secret capacities discussing the ramifications of the soon-to-come and inevitable re-appropriation of Earth and it's inhabitants by a race of ETs previously known as the Annunaki.  I found this strangely compelling back in 2007 when it was first 'leaked' on GLP and subsequently 'published' online in the form of a slightly more official looking PDF document.  Anyway, have you read it and what do you think, if anything?  I found it interesting some of one of the author's other online published works "The Anima Problem - Possible Location of the Threat Locus" is indirectly derivative of the Wingmakers hoax and also copyright 2007, so I gotta wonder, did this guy just run with the Wingmakers Anima story without researching its validity but still be otherwise legitimate?  

I see A.R. Bordon now has other interesting web search results including an interview with Michael Lee Hill a few months ago I missed.  Maybe I go do some more research of my own, heh.

Wingmakers is fiction - but written by a person who was very well-read on physical and metaphysial conspiracy ideas.

A.R. Bordon's work is interesting indeed.  My understanding is that he is part of a small private 'think tank' who analyse information that ALREADY exists in the public domain, as opposed to someone who is privvy to a high-level inside source.   I consider it a good attempt at a 'big picture' - but it is still not 'big enough' in my opinion.

• Like 1