The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Botanic

Ask NexusEditor A Question

Nex what do you know or feel about Stuart Wilde? I know he's dead now and I know very little about him but a friend gave me a collection of his CDs.

His earlier stuff and his Aya journeys and understanding of the goddess etc.... I really liked....and then he seemed to become "ghoul" obsessed. I researched a bit and towards the end people say he became addicted to "snuff"?? Thanks

Wow, lots of people could probably write their own book of personal experiences with Stuart.

Everyone has one or more stories to tell ...

- He turned up as a guest speaker at one of the earlier Glastonbury Crop Circle Conferences in the 90s.  He was drunk.  He had a drunk woman on each arm, and during the conference he told the entire audience they were fuckwits.  LOL, one can only imagine the conservative Brits looking aghast.

- He was invited to speak along with Deepak Chopra, Wayne Dyer etc at some big new age super convention in Australia, also late 80s, early 90s.  He arrived at Sydney International Airport, which is/was famous for its drug sniffing/detector dogs.  While waiting for the luggage to appear on the carousel, he spotted a security guy with a dog, and immediately rushes over (followed by his entourage of sychophants) and says:  "Is that one of your Aussie drug detector dogs?"   The guard proudly said 'yes', whereupon Stuart says words to the effect of:  "That's great, can you have him find some for me".

I got invited once or twice to party with him and his 'friends' down at some big house around Bowral he owns for partying in Australia, but I didn't ever go mainly because he was surrounded by human parasites feeding either off his drops of wisdom, or off the money he spent lavishly on having fun.

Yes he had a drug problem at various times.   Yes he was a womaniser extraodinaire.  He was the naughty boy rock-star of the new age movement, but deep down he was sad and lonely.  I used to exchange emails with him from time to time.  I got an 18-page email from him once which revealed that although he had lots of 'friends' etc, he didn't feel close to any of them.

His 'new age' stuff and ideas - I can't fault.  Trouble is most readers never got them, even though most resonated to the truths and messages therein.

After he hit his plateau based on his spiritual writings, he tried to bring in more money from time to time by writing more books.  But his heart and passion were not there, and the books either didn't get published, or they didn't sell well.  He would literally arrive to his 'office' with a hangover, give his credit card to his assistant/secretary, and tell her to go to Watkins Bookstore (London) and buy every book they had on say ghosts or UFOs etc - whereupon he would write a book on it.  

The UFO book he wrote in this manner - I was sent a copy of the manuscript before publication - it was dreadful, and so I told the publisher and Stuart that releasing that book would make Stu look really stupid.  I think the ghosts book got through, and as predicted it didn't win any fans over whatsoever. 

But these were towards the 'end' of his writing career, and I was never sure if it was him or his publisher driving his half-hearted writing attempts in this direction.

Stuart had an understanding of the relationship between prosperity and consciousness frequency that was profound and real - but few 'got it'.

My last corro with Stuart left me feeling sorry for his loneliness amongst so many 'friends', but that was a few years before his death.  I heard that in the years before his death he 'changed' yet again, and that he found some sort of real peace and contentment.  I hope that was true, because despite his shenanigans he was a good person in my experience.

• Like 12

Interesting! Thanks NexEd, that certainly comes through in the limited material I have been exposed to. The first CD was a audio book/workshop professionally  done set and it was great. Lot of the stuff made sense and felt right.

The other 2 CD's were live talks he gave in Las Vegas and I've never heard so much discussion about ghouls, demons, devils and the many ways they are attacking and feeding off  us. Predictably this was followed up with a step by step process about how to fend them off before we all die and go through the door sideways. He also sounded dreakdful, like he was on drugs.

I think Ill chuck those CD's and keep the first one I listened to. I hope he did find peace before he died.

• Like 4

I got some emailed questions via Gordon Duff yesterday, which is not uncommon.  So as I sipped my first coffee of the day I banged out what was on the top of my head in response.  I had NO idea that my answers would appear publicly at Veterans Today (see: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/09/08/questions-answered/)

If I had known that my answers were going to appear in public, I would have answered them with a bit more attention, detail and decorum.

Oh well ...

These were the questions:

Questions...

1. Was the Fukushima disaster caused by a nuclear detonation?
2. If so, what entity or party was responsible?
3. Is there a Secret Shadow Govt (SSG) breakaway society using Alien ET technology to live on another planet or distant area in the cosmos?
4. Is the secret IAEA cell staffed by MIBs who have UN or other arrest powers now actively arresting or sanctioning politicians and/or officials inside America and/or other nations who are a threat to the masses?
5. If they are not yet using their arrest powers, will they soon start doing so and if so will this be disclosed publicly?
6. Is Putin now receiving top quality advice and consent of the Tall White Alien ETs and if so is this the reason he has been so politically effective in his recent actions?
7. Is there Alien ET technology which can remove the toxic effects of radiation such as that which is poisoning the pacific from the Fukushima disaster?
8. Will any type of zero point or free energy be soon developed and publicly released despite strong efforts by the Oil Industry to keep this suppressed?
9. And if this technology is released will that be due to efforts by Alien ETs?
10. Is the Earth presently being Terra-formed by an Alien ET group?
11. If so is this group the Dracos, aka the Serpent entities, the Great Dragon?
12. Are alien ET type anti-gravity craft being used to spray toxic chemicals into the atmosphere?
13. If so, do are these craft with do the spraying able to create a false, cloaked image of themselves as regular man-made jet aircraft?
14. Does some of this aerial spraying contain nano-bots devices that can grow and transform human hosts who ingest them into hived individuals?
15. Are MIBs part alien, pure alien or pure human or a combination of these categories.
16. Can any answers provided be written about in VT and if so should credit be attributed to G or not?

and these were my answers:

1.   I don't know.  The 'big' quake was on the 11th March, and is generally assumed to be the trigger event.  However, on the 9th March, there was a sudden 7.2M quake at the same location, which was followed by regular 6+M quakes about every 90-120mins.  It is clear to earth scientists, that the event on the 11th was related directly to the quake on the 9th - however no 'conspiracy researchers' seem to have made this connection.
Also, I note the prevalence of accusations that the IRI at HAARP Gakona was 'responsible' - but note that nobody has ANY evidence showing the IRI was even 'on' and transmitting.
However, EISCAT WAS conducting an ionospheric heater project which finished on the 9th March.  See addendum 1:

2.  I don't know.

3.  Yes.  But not so much a breakaway society, as much as the top levels of 'society'.  To comprehend the ability of so many seemingly 'rival' power factions to 'work together' and cooperate, one must consider the fact that the 'cold war' was a total and complete hoax/fraud AT THE THE HIGHEST LEVELS.  But below that, it was 'real' and people died and everyone drank the cool aid.  The technology is not so much 'alien' as 'advanced'.  Given that we are farmed or overseen by 'aliens' anyway, it is not a big jump of understanding.  

4.  I very much doubt that at all.   There will be no 'arrests' because the lower-level and unaware political and public service infrastructure is needed to maintain the status quo of it all.  The only people who are a threat to the masses, are the lieutenants and underlings who are obeying orders and instructions from those above them.  Those above them are the problem if any - as most do not want to relinquish their centuries of bloodlined privileges.  These bloodlined families who were appointed as CEOs of Earth so to speak, have been infected past the point of usefulness by those they interacted with in order to have an advantage over mere humans.  I refer to the elite families and their demons (non-physical lifeforms who trade info and power for what they want).

5.  No and no.  The new system will be a top-down technology delivery that will mask most ALL of the stuff going on at those levels of secrecy. The 'excitement' of mankind at the new goodies (for those approved to have them) will eclipse any anger at rumours of suppression or elite rulership via secret technology.  Who will argue with technology that will deliver an EXTRA 200 years of physical life, with NO disease?  People will be more focussed on their own personal wants MORE than they will focus on social justice of any kind.

6.  I don't know.  But, Putin IS VERY much aware of the fact that mankind's history is very different to the rubbish put forward either by science or Abrahamic religions.  Plus he KNOWS that an event is coming that Russia needs to prepare for - an event that he describes as:  "One day Russian's will wake up and find that the West is no longer there as we knew it".  His preparation includes bringing the Russian masses up to speed about UFOs, ETs, and our relationship to them.  I've been to see for myself his scientists and institutions in St Petersburg.  Putin is in the loop.

7.  Yes, and there is also 'human' technology which will do the same, in terms of both 'clean up' and preventative measures for human health.  

8.  Not until the global smart grid infrastructure is in place.  I predict the new global cashless currency will be a type of energy currency unit, and it will NOT be based on gold or tangible assets.  Once this system is in place, THEN they will release clean energy systems - because at that point, they have monetised and have control of, free energy over mankind.  All these carbon credits and carbon trading schemes are transitional 'currencies'.  They want an ENERGY currency so that they CAN release free energy and still have 'control'.  By the way, when this is rolled out, most appliances will be cordless and electricity will be transmitted to all appliances.  It is all part of the transition from copper cable to EMF/Carrington Event-proofed infrastructure.

9.  Everything of major significance on planet Earth, including our very being here - is due to 'alien influence'.  Everything.  Our very existence, our reason for existence, our future - everything.  The hardest thing for mankind to 'get' during disclosure will be this fact.    Think of sheep on a farm.  If this makes anyone 'angry' then I rest my case.

10.  Earth was expected by now,  to be a wasteland of dead bodies, radiation and despair by many visiting civilsations.  Something changed.  So yes, some ETs are like hyenas, who will move in at some opportunistic moment to take a bite, but will be shooed away by other predators or protectors.  Some ETs are and have had a go at terraforming Earth.  I strongly suspect that BOTH mankind and the Earth are being terraformed in order to survive future cosmic and atmospheric changes that may not be of our making.  If so, then it will be to ensure the survival of humans, NOT their demise.

11.  Does it matter which 'group' are doing what, when any of them can switch projects, sides and roles at any time?  This question seeks for a generic answer of 'who are the goodies, and who are the baddies'.  It does not work like this.  That thinking is for brain dead humans who are being manipulated into taking a 'side' for someone else's agenda.  Being told who is good and who is bad, is never going to work and ANYONE telling you where the goodie/baddie line is - is lying.  It simply does not work like that, and it is NOT black and white.  It is all shades of grey.

12.  I doubt it.  Besides, mankind already puts toxic chemicals onto their skin, and in their stomach, with no forcing at all.  We pay money to do it to ourselves.  I simply don't understand therefore, ANY angst about either humans or aliens spraying chemtrails around the place.  Heck, they been doing it for decades with no observable mass genocide - so maybe it was protecting us from something?

13.  This question is stupid.  IF we did use our precious ET tech to spray chemicals in the air, I guess we would use the 'cloaking' button.  Again, get some context about the size of whether this is actually a real problem or not.  WiFi is killing more people than chemtrails.  Vaccines kill more people than chemtrails.  White sugar, car exhausts etc etc.  

14.  Nanobots, smart dust - it was released decades ago.  We've probably all breathed it in and out zillions of times.  It was humans that did it, not ETs.  Their tech allows them to see everything without needing smart dust at a nano level everywhere.  I do not believe this nano-tech is designed to transform humans into hived individuals.  If I was to terraform humans on this planet, I would buy Monsanto and put shit into the ecosystem, food chain and fast foods.  Sound familiar?  

15.  MIBs can be humans, aliens, or robots/remote-conrolled bio-suits.

-----------------

Addendum to #1:
International Experiment on the Research of Ionosphere Heating Phenomena Initiated By Powerful HF radio-waves provided by EISCAT (Tromsø, Norway, March 2011)

эта страница также доступна на русском языке посмотреть на русском языке
From 02nd to 09th of March 2011, PGI researchers M. Shvets and E. Dubrovskiy participated in the international experiment on the investigation of ionosphere heating phenomena initiated by powerful HF radio-waves emitted by EISCAT (69.6º N, 19.2º E, L=6.2, I=78º), in Tromsø, Norway (http://www.eiscat.se/).

The goal of the experiment was a complex research and analysis of ionosphere heating effect on the distribution of signals from satellite radio navigation system GLONASS at high latitudes. GPS/GLONASS signals were registered by two GNSS (GPS/GLONASS) receivers: Maxor Javad located at EISCAT and Topcon located in Murmansk, on the roof of PGI building. Estimation of short-wave radiation influence on the ionosphere and the quality of the received signals was made by analyzing the changes in the total electron concentration (TEC). As measured parameters L1 and L2, the phases of the carrying waves at coherent frequencies of the GLONASS satellites were used.

The EISCAT heating facility was used in the experiment, which operated at frequencies from 3,95 MHz to 6,2 MHz in a quasi-continuous mode (10 min heating, 5 min off) with O/X mode polarization. The directional diagram of the antennas was inclined by 12° to the south from the vertical. Heating frequencies were selected depending on the ionosphere conditions, with providing that they should be close to the critical frequency of the F-layer. For several days the heating facility operated with modulation at 1,178 kHz, 230 Hz and 3 Hz. For analysis of ionospheric parameters, both non-coherent UHF radar, operating at frequency 931 MHz, and DYNASONDE system were employed.

At present, more detailed analysis and data processing are being conducted.

http://pgia.ru/lang/en/pub/escat-experiment-march-2011/

• Like 12

We do actually know you are pretending to be a human Nex Ed, so we accept you have to slip in a few, off the top of your head comments, that might not sound like they are the perfect answer, to make you look more like one of us. :) LOL

BUT we already know you're not perfect, even if not human, which is why we all love you anyway. ;D   

• Like 15

Hi Nex,

Just curious to hear your insights/views on the 'afterlife'. Or if you can recommend some reading material. I know many people have gained insight from meditation, astral travel, hypnosis, etc. but for me personally, despite much effort, it appears I have chosen to experience this life within a blanket of amnesia, as frustrating as it is.

Somewhere I read that we are born in order to prepare for death...and I've come to believe that the ultimate part of our stage play here on this planet is to die consciously. When we leave our bodies--I think we are presented with scenarios dependent upon our 'belliefs'.

Do the watchers or overseers (for lack of a better term) trick us? Many NDE's discuss meeting with a loving guide, a life review, and then a choice as to how one wishes to reincarnate again on earth. Is there a soul catcher on the moon that prevents us from escaping? How do we graduate from the cycle of re-birth on this planet? Should we go to the white light or tunnel? Or is that a trap? I would really like to 'graduate' from this 3D existence...but how much say in it do we have, really?

Another question: are you familiar with the Alien Interview/transcipts from Roswell? (and if this has been addressed before, forgive me). The alien's message about earth being a prison planet, really resonated with me.

Sincere thanks for your time and thoughts~~dg :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Hi Nex,

Just curious to hear your insights/views on the 'afterlife'. Or if you can recommend some reading material. I know many people have gained insight from meditation, astral travel, hypnosis, etc. but for me personally, despite much effort, it appears I have chosen to experience this life within a blanket of amnesia, as frustrating as it is.

Somewhere I read that we are born in order to prepare for death...and I've come to believe that the ultimate part of our stage play here on this planet is to die consciously. When we leave our bodies--I think we are presented with scenarios dependent upon our 'belliefs'.

Do the watchers or overseers (for lack of a better term) trick us? Many NDE's discuss meeting with a loving guide, a life review, and then a choice as to how one wishes to reincarnate again on earth. Is there a soul catcher on the moon that prevents us from escaping? How do we graduate from the cycle of re-birth on this planet? Should we go to the white light or tunnel? Or is that a trap? I would really like to 'graduate' from this 3D existence...but how much say in it do we have, really?

Another question: are you familiar with the Alien Interview/transcipts from Roswell? (and if this has been addressed before, forgive me). The alien's message about earth being a prison planet, really resonated with me.

Sincere thanks for your time and thoughts~~dg : :)

The Interview With An Alien transcripts and book etc are fiction.  Several people have proposed we are a prison planet, or are in quarantine etc - I'd say that they are all correct, but importantly they are not seeing the full picture.   Those effects DO happen, but neither are our purpose, nor are they the planet's purpose.

There are some great websites around with NDEs, which make for fascinating reading.

I'd recommend watching a Dannion Brinkley talk on youtube or visit his webpage, and I'd really recommend reading Robert Monroe's book, "Far Journeys" and "The Ultimate Journey".

The term 'afterlife' needs progressing.  It assumes that THIS is the real life, and anything else is 'before' or 'after'.   Truth of the matter is, that we all LIVE RIGHT NOW and COME FROM elsewhere. 

This 'life' is like we all decided to jump into a swimming pool and swim around underwater one day, and upon doing so, forgot who we were and where we came from - and now we FEAR getting out of the pool.

OUTSIDE the pool is where the 'real' life is, NOT here underwater.  This is a real illusion we are immersed in, with full frontal sensory input, a mind wipe, and bio-suits enhanced to make us have strong feelings. 

Nobody pushed us into the pool, and being immortal creator beings, WE are able to be tricked into keeping the temporary reality created 'permanently'.

Enjoy it - I'm told beings are queued up to be able to experience being a human for a few days. 

Basically if you are reading this, then chances are you have had many dips into this Earth pool, and your higher self is nudging you towards information that starts to wake you up.

• Like 13

Hi Duncan

Many thanks for that fascinating Q &A from Veteran's Today! I was particularly interested to read of the fate awaiting the West, and wondered if you could direct me to the source of Mr Putin's comments that  "One day Russian's will wake up and find that the West is no longer there as we knew it" (echos of Hopis, Cayce, etc!) and any further material relating to that source.

• Like 2

Hi NexEd

over the last 20 or so years you have amassed a huge amount of material and knowledge and met some amazing people. Thanks for sharing some of that with us mere Channites.

Some of us have a lot of knowledge on some subjects but none have such an in depth knowledge of so many things, Just keep on helping us to wake up

Thanks

Bolly

• Like 6

Removed as it was only of a antagonistic nature and not a question, my bad but then I seem to no longer give a real f**k

:-

All my bs detectors start flashing with Andrew Basiago - I simply do not buy into ANY of his stuff.

There are an infinite number of 'time lines' - NOT just one!

ANYONE spouting off about timeline one, or timeline two and what is happening to us Earth humans in context or relation to same - is BULLSHITTING or worse - they are passing on bullshit.

There are an infinite number of 'time lines' - and time 'line' is not even a correct description anyway.  Time doesn't even exist in its own right, it is nothing more than an illusionary effect - just like film frames on a screen give the illusion of moving pictures.

Right now, every one of you/us - exists on all times SIMULTANEOUSLY.

There is ONLY 'NOW' - the pasts, futures and presents are all but different perspectives of 'NOW'.

• Like 9

All my bs detectors start flashing with Andrew Basiago - I simply do not buy into ANY of his stuff.

There are an infinite number of 'time lines' - NOT just one!

ANYONE spouting off about timeline one, or timeline two and what is happening to us Earth humans in context or relation to same - is BULLSHITTING or worse - they are passing on bullshit.

There are an infinite number of 'time lines' - and time 'line' is not even a correct description anyway.  Time doesn't even exist in its own right, it is nothing more than an illusionary effect - just like film frames on a screen give the illusion of moving pictures.

Right now, every one of you/us - exists on all times SIMULTANEOUSLY.

There is ONLY 'NOW' - the pasts, futures and presents are all but different perspectives of 'NOW'.

Ok, yes I agree on the time line subject, but he quotes or is connected to a lot of 'names' in the articles I've read, so are these other names also full of B/S or have they been sucked into the web somehow?

Strange thing is one of those other names, even though I know nothing about him personally, I get the distinct feeling he is not what he seems and it's not for the usual things he says but the feeling he puts out to me. No point in giving out his name, as I cannot substantiate anything 'I feel'  

• Like 2

In answer to your question, Alfred Webre has coddled together a group of 4 or 5 'whistleblower' time travellers.

Thing is, they all basically bend over backwards to each validate the other and their story.

I saw saw Stewart Swerdlow suggesting to Al Bielek, that he (Al) 'write him into the Philadelphia Experiment story of Al and the others.

But, even by this point, Al Bielek had two others 'confirming' his account (Preston Nichols and Duncan Cameron)

Point is, it doesn't matter how many names are dropped or step up - it doesn't make it any more valid.

All you can do is sit on the fence if you are unsure.

I had several people ask for Basiago to come speak at NEXUS Conferences, so I made sure I went back and listened to the earlier stuff and then saw how it 'evolved' or was changed to suit later 'understandings' and 'confirmations'.

Too much variation from the original story on tiny points that do matter to people like me.

Too much massaging of experiences to suit theories, and they are usually theories that don't match what OTHER more genuine cases say.

I could go on, but needless to say, you haven't seen any articles about any of Webre's timetravellers in Nexus, nor have you seen them on stage - they just don't cut it for me in the slightest, and I WANT to believe.

• Like 5

Guest Wolfgang Flatow

Entity:

03/16/2008
very moving earth 17 aperils u line time

Hi Nexus, got to this forum by way of todays ANP links (love ANP!), putting the question "Is it this May 15?".

Just got the horrific news of the Nepal Earthquake.  When I searched on "earthquakes 17-April-2015" i got the Nepal Erathqyuke as the first numbers of deaths were 17 on Mt Everest.

Lots of eq activity since 17th leading up to it...

Solar Vision

Entity:

03/16/2008

very moving earth 17 aperils u line time

Hi Nexus, got to this forum by way of todays ANP links (love ANP!), putting the question "Is it this May 15?".

Just got the horrific news of the Nepal Earthquake. When I searched on "earthquakes 17-April-2015" i got the Nepal Erathqyuke as the first numbers of deaths were 17 on Mt Everest.

Lots of eq activity since 17th leading up to it...

Solar Vision

Hello Solsr Vision.

Definitely can't deny thst this might be the year everyone "awakens"; when all fades to black and to finally open our eyes to light within ourselves. Everything is going accordance to plan. May 15th? Or there after? Or as I believe it already happened and we are just here to expeience this final curtain call as either emotionally involved or as a bystander. Either way; it's coming soon!

• Like 2

The Interview With An Alien transcripts and book etc are fiction.  Several people have proposed we are a prison planet, or are in quarantine etc - I'd say that they are all correct, but importantly they are not seeing the full picture.   Those effects DO happen, but neither are our purpose, nor are they the planet's purpose.

There are some great websites around with NDEs, which make for fascinating reading.

I'd recommend watching a Dannion Brinkley talk on youtube or visit his webpage, and I'd really recommend reading Robert Monroe's book, "Far Journeys" and "The Ultimate Journey".

The term 'afterlife' needs progressing.  It assumes that THIS is the real life, and anything else is 'before' or 'after'.   Truth of the matter is, that we all LIVE RIGHT NOW and COME FROM elsewhere. 

This 'life' is like we all decided to jump into a swimming pool and swim around underwater one day, and upon doing so, forgot who we were and where we came from - and now we FEAR getting out of the pool.

OUTSIDE the pool is where the 'real' life is, NOT here underwater.  This is a real illusion we are immersed in, with full frontal sensory input, a mind wipe, and bio-suits enhanced to make us have strong feelings. 

Nobody pushed us into the pool, and being immortal creator beings, WE are able to be tricked into keeping the temporary reality created 'permanently'.

Enjoy it - I'm told beings are queued up to be able to experience being a human for a few days. 

Basically if you are reading this, then chances are you have had many dips into this Earth pool, and your higher self is nudging you towards information that starts to wake you up.

I love what is written. I would love to add to this Nex and dolphingirl,

We are definitely the creators of our own place of illusion here. Since as you put it Nex, we chose to jump into the pool and most are afraid to get out. Completely true. But one thing you left out thst is detrimental to now; our higher souls, God, or whom you believe is closing this program soon, basically closing the pool and telling everyone it's time to leave. This day I feel in all my bones, my heart and my soul is coming soon.

Enjoy life, enjoy the water, enjoy the times we share here and enjoy feeling; not just by being emotional, but by touching as much as you can. Where we are going; you will never experience this physical side of you again. This is an experiment; it's over soon.

To help you dolphingirl; just be at peace within your heart and let yourself flow as a dolphin glides effortlessly in the ocean. Death is not real; thsts just the bridge takes you from here to there. There is our real home. Where we simply love all things and each other.

• Like 3

I know this may not be the place for this...

The entity explains about Dolphins, moving away from the negative thst traps us here. Watch the video; read what it says, enjoy the music and listen to the words.

Have a wonderful day friends.

• Like 2

Hi Nex

I was wondering if you could please share with us a list of some of the websites you visit for info on a weekly/monthly basis?

Thanks.

• Like 3

Nex,

While touring around with Erich van Daeniken and David Hatcher Childress earlier this year, was there any conversation/speculation/new information you are able to share with us?  We'd so love to have been flies on the wall!

• Like 2