The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Sign in to follow this  
unity

Giants on Earth

I would put money on the Smithsonian using the samples sent to them so diligently for cloning experiments to expand there super soldier program for Mars... Oooops did I say that ? My bad ;)

• Like 8

IRANIAN LILLIPUT VILLAGE

Here's the Sputnik International article in English:

http://sputniknews.com/middleeast/20160812/1044208047/iran-mountain-village.html

"​Founded 1,500 years ago, Makhunik became known as the village of lilliputians because of its past, when its inhabitants never grew higher than a meter tall. "

I almost set up a thread on its own, but stopped myself from the bolting enthusiasm. I will be cross posting this article to "Interesting Documentaries for Rainy Days" thread. If giant sizes exist then Lilliput size could exist as in Hobbit from Indonesia. Only mildly yet supporting the idea of those peeps to exist together with us, the Humans of today.

There's a Lilliput village in China, too. 

Now, on Sputnik JP page of the same article actually has got more images of the village.

Please check out the pics on the page for your Wow moments...copyrighted images.

http://jp.sputniknews.com/life/20160813/2636893.html

BTW only till about 40 years ago, there were a lot of older generation who were like 120~140cm tall in Japan. Sure, old age and spinal length shrinks. BUT thinking broadly about the situation, the height gap between today's kids whose height standard is like 180cm (about 6 foot), I can only say wtf....

I guess through Macdo and KFC like fast food with full of growth hormone changed the demography of height in very short period of time...(´Д`) 

• Like 6

Looks pretty authentic doesn't it Foop.  For me personally I am absolutely convinced that there were giants amongst men on this planet in our past.

I checked and the first motion pictures were invented around 1885 so it is possible that film was used for this.

• Like 5

Awwww sorry but those "Japanese giant" scenes were already debunked. You can sleep easy at night now! (≧▽≦)

They were created to be used for a movie made in Japan.

"DAI NIHON JIN" by Hitoshi Matsumoto...

This movie, I call it a Japanese Pet Goat 2.

Made back in 2007.

Most Japanese people hated this movie.

The symbolism in it are obvious to me....maybe that's why they didn't like this movie....??

What a crap, I thought, too, when it was released back then. 

...Until I closely watched it again last year......then realised what was going on in it...

• Like 2

*REAL *Giants in the *Earth ``*Mudfossils a new science

Interesting view point. Like talking about the massive petrified trees on other vids, this vid also offer HUH!? eye opener slide of how to look at very big objects and get different picture of the whole thing.... 

• Like 3

YES breezy, I thought of it before posting this vid here, too.(・ω<)☆

Everything is connected, isn't it!?

• Like 2

I'd like to see you cross post the video on that thread if you would, unity.  They just seem to validate one another.  Good find!

• Like 2

On 2016/10/29 at 3:57 AM, breezy said:

I'd like to see you cross post the video on that thread if you would, unity.  They just seem to validate one another.  Good find!

Ok, I'll try to go back to see where the posts exist....lol wish me good luck to find the location of the vid!!(・ω・)ノ

So many aspects are showing connections these days. Awesome!!

• Like 2

US military Kill Red Haired Giant (kandahar Afghanistan) 2016

The Poster's Note: "

Posted on: 2016/09/04

This is a interview with a member of the US military who was present at the shooting of the Kandahar Giant! (Nephilim)"

The vid has a beefy content. I enjoyed watching it.(・∀・)

But I reeeeeeeally dunno if I gulp the lot in and be happy without checking the details what's been said....( ̄д ̄)...

That's because towards the end of the vid, the poster shows the image of "a moving Giant from Japan during WW2"...which I debunked a long time ago in CHANI, the post was completed with the direct link to the movie which had the footage in it.

By showing something known as fake already is a distaste in my CT mouth.

So just be aware of that point, please.

Otherwise, it was an entertaining story telling and exciting stuff in there I thought! 

• Like 7

Huinatare - Race of Giants in the Amazon

http://7tales.net/huinatare-race-of-giants-in-the-amazon-899.html

" According to a Cuenca news site, since 2013 the team has found half a dozen human skeletons dating to the early 1400s and the mid-1500s which measure between seven and eight feet (213 to 243 centimeters) in height. "

• Like 4

Adelaide News reports finding of giant skeleton 5.3m tall out near Uluru.  Damn, evidence of those giants are getting harder and harder to hide. 

Snip

Alice Springs | What could be the largest human skeleton ever discovered has been unearthed by a team of archeologists from the University of Adelaide at the Uluru archeological site near Ayers rock in Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, reports the Adelaide Herald this morning.

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/5-meter-tall-human-skeleton-unearthed-in-australia/

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Jessica said:

Adelaide News reports finding of giant skeleton 5.3m tall out near Uluru.  Damn, evidence of those giants are getting harder and harder to hide. 

Snip

Alice Springs | What could be the largest human skeleton ever discovered has been unearthed by a team of archeologists from the University of Adelaide at the Uluru archeological site near Ayers rock in Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, reports the Adelaide Herald this morning.

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/5-meter-tall-human-skeleton-unearthed-in-australia/

I feel a road trip coming on...

• Like 7

Skull-rocks around the world....remains of the real GIANTS.....Mudfossil reality....

I think peeps would appreciate the compilation of the images. They are from all over the world but also included Kangaroo Island in South Australia, Oz.

• Like 4

5.3 metre tall Giant discovered in Australia

Uluru-Kata Tjuta is a very important sacred ground for the Aboriginal people. 

It's a gasping amazing place filled with the Dreamtime energy. 

• Like 2

This is one of my favourite footage of all time! 

" CROWN FIT FOR A GIANT? Italian Father Carlo Crespi Croci (1891-1982) tries on a Giant kings crown he found in the cave named "Cueva de los Tayos" Ecuador. He wasn't just a priest but a researcher and explorer also. This is just one many ancient artifacts he found after arriving in Ecuador in 1927. His collection was called the "metal library." "

• Like 4

Archaeologists in Ethiopia uncover ancient city in Harlaa

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-40301959

"BBC Ethiopia correspondent Emmanuel Igunza says there was a local myth that the area was occupied by giants because the settlement buildings and walls were constructed with large stone blocks that could not be lifted by ordinary people.

However the archaeologists found no evidence of this.

"We have obviously disproved that, but I'm not sure they fully believe us yet," said Prof Insoll."

Of course, mate.....ROFL

• Like 2

GIANT in Afghanistan - TRUE encounter Kandahar Giant creature

It was a compiled vid over the story we have been mingling with for a while. I appreciated the concise nature of the vid. 

(c) The Supernatural - God is NOT dead 2017

Published on Nov 17, 2017

IF there is the original vid of this vid available, I'd fetch it and replace this one but no idea if the original is still out there or not for now. JFYI. Apart from that, I really discount on the Christianity pitch of the vid towards the end.  

I don't think it's "contaminant" of Human genes, since we are hybrids, and we were made to contain those genes. And it's up to us to make the use of all those different and amazing genes to work for us the best way.

When we recall our true power, all will bloom as how they should be.

• Like 1