The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Sign in to follow this  
unity

Giants on Earth

I have decided to start a dedicated thread to cover issues about Giants on Earth.

Here's an interesting compiled vid to start with...

Oh, btw, don't get fooled by the thumbnail image! That's an eye from a giant squid...lol

Giant Fallen Angels Approach (Nephilim) ? (2013)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4Lad4z4au0#ws

• Like 7

The first contact Nordic Giants, Reptiloids and Greys

First half of the video is about the incident involving an Nordic Giant.

Raw interviews, however, some of us might find it's containing some  worthy-to-watch info, so here's the link.... O0

• Like 3

It was fascinating to listen to...latest on Giant research.

6 fingered, 9 footer, red haired Man-eater Giants with elongated skull....

HUMAN RACE genetically received some parts to create elongated skull...

Strawberry Blond Haired mummy-o0parts...

Not that I agree to everything that's been said, I'd like to look at the evidence from different perspective than this guy does. But when you strip his info down to bare bone, he's commenting something incredible to know it happened and it was there and we have physical evidences (almost, for some). 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fl847ExD8o

• Like 5

last summer (july-->aug in greenland) me and family were on a several trips far away from cities inside green-land 

while we were walking

i swear i saw a almost human form up in the mountains in a sitting position and it was the last day of our trip 

and i was the last one because we were on a deer hunting trip and the "guys" had the guns and i was the carrier 

and i don't mind that 

the sun was in front so it seemed it was all black and too big i thought it was a big rock and the thoughts entered my mind don't say anything so i didn't (at the time) 

but few steps away we were towards the area and i looked again gone ! 

that area was known to have what is called lake monsters few years back and it was not unusual to see big slimey 

goo like thing up at the mountains from the lake it seemed like it had climbed up to the birds nest maybe for the eggs

we travelled with folks from villages and he said sometimes when it had rained down, water could form into that kind of

goo like thing but not like that we saw because this was much thicker like fish has this slimey thing when you hold it it would slip away it was like that it was strange plus i entered states of mind a couple of times i hadn't been into 15 years ago

and the plants ! there were a lot more dandelions everywhere in villages in the cities it was amazing

and it was the first time i ate plants in a more conscious state thanks to this site but it wasn't all hunky dory

because i was with some very macho and stiff people and we slept in a very small tent so it was chaotic and peaceful all at the

causing many strange dreams i still can remember as a whole movie even to this day now that i think back i should've taken more plants  

continued ...

i told my uncle about this the other day and he said that i might had seen a something we call Tunersuaq meaning giant('s)

i just didn't put two and two together also because stories like those i heard growing up where usually frighteners and this wasn't the feeling i had 

i then told my other uncle and he said he heard stories from people saying that they found big bones around that area 

that resembled human bones 

• Like 10

I don't know how reliable the information is on this site but the article is interesting none the less

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/smithsonian-admits-to-destruction-of-thousands-of-giant-human-skeletons-in-early-1900s/

Already posted that link Orion, but I have to say the source is bogus. Even though the premise of the article is no doubt true.   

• Like 2

Forbidden History: The Mystery of Ancient Sardinian Giants

Doubly posting this to "Interesting Documentaries for Rainy Days" thread, but it is worthwhile, I felt.

It has BBC flavour as a docco, and I wasn't sure what to expect. 

The ride turned out to be up and down and it was a good journey after all. :wink:

Giants' bones being found all over Sardinia.

Some dug them up but keep secret.

Some dug up bones were mysteriously taken away by black suited men from the government and never hear nothing about the bones after that...

Giants were suggested by some Sardinian people as Nephilims, but I wonder maybe the original giants left the island but left a hybrid race that were also much taller than us there, who were employed by Pharaoh in Egypt as his own body guards later and appear on reliefs.

And Horned Bull symbol followed by Nuragic people...! Mmmmmm.

My imagination goes into a gear. 

Mysterious Sardinia, that's for sure.... 

• Like 4

Aeons ago, Phillip kindly sent me this incredible link.

It's my fault that I was hogging it all by myself and not to share it with the rest of us....(I forgot to do wo as I was mesmerized by the info there...LOL) Sorry!

And my dearest THANK YOU to phillip sharing this with me.

Awesooooooooooooooooome....!!!╭( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑ Yes!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/youliveonarockbelieveit/with/9297227598/

• Like 2

Iranian Sleeping Giant

As you can see, the body is insanely in good condition.

Apparently some big CTs are saying that some of these giants are in a state of waking up.

I cannot understand what's been said in the vid but the image talks a lot.

Again, apparently there are many of these giants all over the Earth...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI424EVeQYo

I think the above vid is also commenting that Corey Goods mentioned these vids from Russia.

I have seen them before certainly, but I thought they were fake, for the bodies were so realistic.

Besides, I cannot find the heights written anywhere yet...so I have no idea how tall these beings were, except peeps were calling them as giants.

The second body got gold coins on the eyes.

And sometimes it's very worthwhile to watch more similar vids...and you could come across to even more amazing footage included.

From the Poster's Note:

"2015/12/02 に公開

THE EXCEPTIONAL DISCOVERY: the body of King Anunnaki for 12,000 years completely intact

This discovery is done completely by chance in the spring of 2008, and if we know happened is no doubt thanks to the Russian media, and television premsa. This occurs in Kurdistan, Iran, a country rather closed to the world, at least in the Western world, but it has good relations with Russia. Although hidden until today, 2015, we managed to know by what has published the Russian press (thanks Google Translator), that the discovery occurs in a work, when digging the ground to make the foundations of a house. Then appear a mausoleum containing three coffins, and after more concise excavations, a layer of ground containing the remains of an ancient civilization and the ruins of a city. By the stratum in which it was found, but also thanks to the artifacts found inside, archaeologists determined that the monument and the city were built Sometime between 10 000 and 12 000 years old, a date quickly reviewed by the Islamic authorities after publication of the finding in the Russian press, the Iranian authorities publicly said that the ruins had a 850 years old, which obviously does not correspond to the facts and is, again, an official lie.
Of the three sarcophagi found in the mausoleum, we only have video evidence of the first two. We know nothing of the third, or their content, or who was inside.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1l0w...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbRS4...
As can be seen, it is very difficult from the video to determine the height of the individual, which does not seem to be a giant, even if it seems to be very high. Wearing a crown, suggesting that it was the sovereign of the city, and was buried, as we shall see later, with his wizard, which makes me conclude that in the third sarcophagus should have his wife Queen. There are gold coins placed on the eyes of the king, which is a well-attested habit of antiquity: first thrust to the official lie that the ruins are the twelfth century. We observe Caucasian features, but copper skin: the individual second sarcophagus shares these same characteristics. We leading gold ornaments with precious stones guess but I find strange. These ornaments carry a cuneiform that I can not identify but which has been translated, since, as we shall see later, give us the name of the second man found in the second sarcophagus and how his profession magician. The royal sarcophagus seem to be lined with gold or a metal that looks like him, and 
near the monarch can see a golden chest encrusted with strange gems, the
same as those found adorning the king, I say strange because I seem to be luminescent."

↓This vid contains fake pics towards the end which were made by archaeologist just for a fun....so be ware...

• Like 5

Mysterious 800 Million yr old Maiden Preserved SLEEPING - in unknown Substance - Russia

Not sure if she is one of those "giants" but for the age wise, it's equally amazing to hear about.

http://geolines.ru/eng/research/Terra-incognita/Tisulsky-Princess.html

http://cartman.tv/storage/incredible/id_7823_lang_en.html

http://www.dzopa.com/?p=34501

• Like 5

No it's NOT a Real Giant: see below<Edit to add>

大日本人 Big Man Japan---released on 2nd June 2007

I just realised the vid above caused a bit of stir within the CT community globally when it came out, people thinking the old clip of seemingly wildly big and tall man walking with imperial Japanese soldiers was a real footage.

I think that is a CG. GJ for whoever made it. 

If someone think otherwise, please post it here.

In Japan, this movie was thumbed down hard as it came out.

The guy who made this movie (also appeared as the Big Man Japan character) is a famous comedian, H. Matsumoto.

Because of artistic sense of the Japanese director, Takeshi Kitano, was treated highly by the Western cinema field as a movie producer, Matsumoto was considered as just a "wanna-be" producer, unfortunately.

But I just realised now....after re-watched the trailer.

Maybe this movie was a Japanese version of the Pet Goat II.....!!!

I got horrified with the portrait of treatments of characters, especially the American Big Man family appear and treating Red Horned Oni which represent China the most horrible way, I felt sorry for the Red Oni myself...and the family behaviour shown was just disgusting...

But whole images got hidden meaning.

I think it was made for those who can LOOK and ANALYZE.

For those who want to peep into the action bit...

<Edit to add:

On 26th March 2016 I posted the above, and now as of 7th April 2016, now Gave Hash covered about it.

I forgot to post the bit of footage peeps thought of real giant in the first place, so in this vid, you can actually see that bit of footage finally. Sorry about that.>

• Like 1

The National Geographic Way:

Debunking of Giants photos in the internet 

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/12/071214-giant-skeleton_2.html

"Arabian Giant

Variations of the giant photo hoax include alleged discovery of a 60- to 80-foot long (18- to 24-meter) human skeleton in Saudi Arabia. In one popular take, which likewise first surfaced in 2004, an oil-exploration team is said to have made the find."

"IronKite started with an aerial photo of a mastodon excavation in Hyde Park, New York, in 2000. He then digitally superimposed a human skeleton over the beast's remains."

• Like 4

Unreal! | Two GIANT Men spotted nearby Giza Pyramids!

So after watching this video, I went to my google earth, and came up with the same picture this person did, and these two men, one on each side of that street, darned sure look way taller than normal. I opened the picture and took a snip of it which I put below.  I also took a snip of pyramids location in relation to the Dolci Bakery, so you can go look for yourselves on google earth if you wish.

post-5-0-82742300-1466140625_thumb.jpg

post-5-0-61078000-1466141311_thumb.jpg

Looking at this again, is it just a matter of depth and perception? or are they really taller than normal?

• Like 7

I am getting 'error occurred' on vids at the moment but looking at the snip it seems to have been taken at ground level (looking at the MC) so maybe that gives greater height on the men crossing the steet?

• Like 3

found this updated article about the tombs supposedly being discovered

Given that the prophets foretold a day when mythical characters and “gods” would return to earth to conduct war against the God of the Bible, it is more than a little disturbing that man has, for the first time since before the Great Flood, intentionally set course to repeat what ancient records say the Watchers did. The accelerated pace by scientific exploration against God’s Divine Order, and the subsequent revival of Watcher technology leading to transhuman or revived forms of Nephilim, has without doubt pushed the end-times clock closer to midnight than most comprehend.

http://www.auricmedia.net/nimrods-tomb-found-cloning-of-nimrod-and-osiris-underway/

• Like 6

Russia’s Deep Lakes Are Populated By a Race of Giant Underwater Humanoids

http://ufoholic.com/russias-deep-lakes-are-populated-by-a-race-of-giant-underwater-humanoids/

"Grabovsky had heard legends about hidden caves in the area so he contacted a local who had inadvertently stumbled into one. At first, the man was reluctant to describe his experience but the paranormal researcher eventually persuaded him to pass the knowledge. He told Grabovsky that he and his friends were fishing on the lake’s northwestern shore when they saw a cave. It was inaccessible so they resolved to return the next day with ropes, torches and pickaxes."

• Like 8