The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
phillipbbg

Something very strange almost unbelievable

This is a video of the Opposition leaders continued avoidance of hard questions from the media in Australia.

Now this is nothing new in almost every western country BUT what I want everyone to do is watch the from the 1 min 25 second point and watch the reaction Tony Abbot has to the questions......

Its almost as if he is having a computer sub routine glitch, it continues for many seconds and then it finally breaks out by defaulting to a pre programmed response and his body kicks back into gear........

It is very very strange and even more when you think of say a pre-programmed humanoid being and how they have been depicted in many movies when they blow a fuse or get caught in a conundrum...

Definitely makes you wonder if this is real proof they are amongst us..

ps, I have no political affiliations to either party in Australia and am not making a political statement just an observation of a physiological response to external stimuli in a obviously normal environment  8)

Watch anyone in the media to see if this sort of response is occuring in your own countries very eerie  :o

OMG...I agree with you, phil...

Freaky to the max... :-\ :(:o???

Perhaps LOTS of governmental persons are switched over to humanoids so the real guys can go underground (or to the Space, for that matter) and ditch the nation when serious situation occurs?

Biotech of what we have now could produce replicas easily I guess... 

• Like 1

I actually had the pleasure of watching that on TV a few months ago and couldn't help but wonder and laugh at him. Now you've made me think..  ???

To me it quite literally looks like he is waiting for the answer to be downloaded and is sort of mechanically humming as it waits for the response download, then as if nothing has happened it transmits the answer..

I must be getting paranoid in my old age, but this seems almost like evidence of a symbiotic relationship with AI

Well Phill if your press is to be believed and he has not taken any unrehearsed questions for 100s of days then he has a serious problem and it seems his handlers don’t want him exposed just yet.

They are either working on his replacement (clone) or replacement ‘someone totally new’ surprising its gone on this long. They must be happy enough with the clowns you have in power over there now.

We are so lucky here in NZ we have an American trained Banker running the place, how cool is that! No need for a clone he was born that way.

• Like 1

Great catch Phillip

Peculiar to say the least, non responsive, information download failed or stalled, agreed.

Perhaps he was thinking what he was going to have for dinner later that threw him, choice of a roast dinner or a salad or even some nanobots idk

Infiltration of high level command structure in place leading the sheep astray !

Be on the lookout for more ' glitches '

Icanseeatoms.

Def a clone breakdown I recon, likewise with gizzard-pissed her off before the public breakdown.

gizzards last speech was devoid of emotion as far as I could see-no tears!-it was all planned that way.

We were told all the last clones were put in use months ago if I recall from somewhere?

there arn't any left anymore,and ability to make more have been terminated by our benevolent friends tech, just can't recall where I heard that at the mo.

Your last comment was funny Blue, I am always seeing funny little glitches with these friggin psycho's now on the news and what not,but that abbot last one was a doozy!. 8)

Agree,, WOW.

Have you thought about the answer that he gives in the end after nodding his head like 100 times?

Something like: "I have already given you the answer YOU DESERVE"

Now that is a strange answer. "I have no more comment" would be more appropriate for a fellow in his position.

He knows that when on TV he is not talking to the interviewer/news crew. He is talking to all possible audience. And my dear audience, you have gotten the answer you deserve? You deserve nothing more.

He sounds like a banker from the most inner circle :)

Thanks for the post.

That has to be one of the strangest things I have ever seen. Other than the news reporters in the states that talk gibberish every now and again. STRANGE!!! ???  ???

I saw it live back when. However, there was a lot of lead up to this particular piece of footage. The media had hounded him for quite some time on a current issue which he had answered so many times before on TV and radio and he had said previously that he had answered it so many times and wasn't going to go over it and over it.  In the full footage he appeared very angry that this reporter waited for him and asked the same questions. 

I personally think he was just trying to hold in his anger and by not answering he had given the reporter the answer he deserved - nothing.  I guess when you cut it down it does look very strange (and it was a strange reaction) but it wasn't as bad when we knew all the background and saw more of the footage on the news. I was in fact very annoyed that after all the had gone on about it, the reporter chose to wait to jump him again about it.

Are all the main politicians clones?  Who knows, they appear pretty normal most of the time.

If reporters were hounding him with the same questions,

Then it would appear to me that someone was not satisfied with the answer or they were hoping for him to give a different answer.

Just like the tactics that police use when questioning someone.

If reporters were hounding him with the same questions,

Then it would appear to me that someone was not satisfied with the answer or they were hoping for him to give a different answer.

Just like the tactics that police use when questioning someone.

...That's a tactics teachers use for little kids, too.... :-\

But anyhow, he has been in low keys for ages, trying to avoid speaking much in front of media.

If he's an android/humanoid/clone with brain chip or whatever not natural human but accepting some mechanical computing/downloads, perhaps he's tuning up to be better functioning considering he has possibility of becoming the next PM. (<---HOPE NOT) TPWTB is fine tuning him, so to speak.

BUT this is another aspect.

Perhaps he has neural issue developing fast.

Brain tumor, brain chemical imbalances, dementia, there are lots possibilities here.

Woops, best not to forget this possibility...PARASITES running in his body full on. (The Earth oriented ones...)

Brain tumor, brain chemical imbalances, dementia, there are lots possibilities here.

Very much on the cards, I have watched a few clips of him and he does appear quite anaemic when they don't get his make up on in time. I suspect this potential leader is not a very healthy specimen. If he gets in he will fall out quite quickly as the other cookoo's throw him out of the nest as they grow  ;) 

• Like 1

Very much on the cards, I have watched a few clips of him and he does appear quite anaemic when they don't get his make up on in time. I suspect this potential leader is not a very healthy specimen. If he gets in he will fall out quite quickly as the other cookoo's throw him out of the nest as they grow  ;)

Our current PM Kevin Rudd isn't also a healthy human but he has guts doing what he's doing after heart surgeries...not easy!  :-\

I pay respect to him for that...

wow - that is a really stunning video. It seems exactly as others have stated, like a computer/robotic glitch - no wonder they are keeping him away from interviews. Something very unreal about him too - very weird vibe looking at him

I'm not sure if this belongs here but here goes: I have heard a lot about the reptilians & seen the YouTube videos like many must have but never been convinced either way of their existence.  The last couple of weeks I've been noticing Tony Abbott's peculiar way of using his tongue and how it flicks out constantly and his wide open mouth reminds me of a lizard. Now this is something I don't particularly want to be aware of as I'm anti-ALP and I wonder if this is why many don't like him as they are picking up on his true nature.

Now strangely enough I was watching the royal baby, umpteenth, media footage and was very startled when watching the man & woman from the palace put the birth announcement on the easel in the grounds of the palace.  The woman's tongue darted out of her mouth many times in that short film sequence. It was so noticeable I could hardly believe my eyes and rewound it several times as it was so odd.  I'm sorry that I'm not technically savvy enough to get the clip & add it here but do urge those who are curious to have a look at it. Shouldn't be hard to find from a couple of days ago.

I really don't know why I am suddenly so aware of this after all these years but I am really creeped out by the royals after being quite neutral about them before. For some reason the whole royal birth hysteria repelled me!!  I do now, though, believe that reptilians do live amongst us and that my senses are telling me who they are. What they are up to is a mystery to me but I can't be the only one who is waking up to their presence.

• Like 1

I think it looks like a glitch, too. Like when your needle sticks when playing a record, it just repeats the same thing over and over and over...myself, I don't think it was waiting for an answer, I think it got stuck.

Now strangely enough I was watching the royal baby, umpteenth, media footage and was very startled when watching the man & woman from the palace put the birth announcement on the easel in the grounds of the palace.  The woman's tongue darted out of her mouth many times in that short film sequence. It was so noticeable I could hardly believe my eyes and rewound it several times as it was so odd.

Yeesh! ???

Now strangely enough I was watching the royal baby, umpteenth, media footage and was very startled when watching the man & woman from the palace put the birth announcement on the easel in the grounds of the palace.  The woman's tongue darted out of her mouth many times in that short film sequence. It was so noticeable I could hardly believe my eyes and rewound it several times as it was so odd.

Yeesh! ???

Thanks for the video!

Uh... I'm not quite a fan of this whole reptilian topic but... wow. This was really weird ???

Thanks KMRIA for finding the video.  They seem to have cut the pics of the woman short (I wonder why?) the one I watched on Sky news had much more footage of her weird flicking tongue. Like StarBird I've never been overly into the whole reptilian thing despite reading a couple of David Icke books, which I found interesting, but never formed an opinion either way.  I'm starting to think there might just be some truth to it.

Might want to check out David Icke...he is quite convinced about the Annuki power structure. I  have a theory that the royals (annuki) have bred into Atlantian bloodlines which had "divine rulers" ...we see his in many ancient cultures...it has of course been degenerated  and largely now just a title that vaguely refers to the ancient premise.