The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Psychosisss

It's an awesome world

How that's why I'm here, on earth that is.  :-*

thanks breez

i wish i knew why i was here blue...

Ha, but you see you might have saved that butterfly that saved the world, or helped that person to understand something important and they saved the world, or the world is safe so it does not need saving but it’s too beautiful to exist without someone witnessing the beauty and that someone might be you.  :-*

Why psychosisss you are here because you too are beautiful and you have shown me some of the most wonderful things on this thread that I and others would never have seen without you.

post-5-13759099092809_thumb.jpg

Thank you guys, that's so profound Blue, I'm feeling a bit expansive mood wise  :-[ and I have this awful feeling of running out of time as it's going so fast, there is something I must do only I don't know what it is,,sorry crazy it sounds

Thank you guys, that's so profound Blue, I'm feeling a bit expansive mood wise  :-[ and I have this awful feeling of running out of time as it's going so fast, there is something I must do only I don't know what it is,,sorry crazy it sounds

welcome to the club I'm had that same feeling for about 30 years!

Who am I, what am I and why am I here?  Questions we all ask.  What are the answers to those questions many of us have asked ourselves for 30 years?  I will let you know when I figure it out.  :-*

Orbs over a volcano ??

sent to me by friends in Europe

you might have to click on the photo for it to show, it came in a strange format which I have had to convert for viewing, this photo has an even stranger history, but just enjoy the spectacle for what it is for now anyway.

post-9-13759099095927_thumb.jpg