The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
NexusEditor

The "My One Thousandth Post" Thread

Thank you all you Chanites-- its been a bit rough over here of late----I hit a thousand posts the other day or was that last week? and nobody said shit--- was feeling very down and unloved over here, and I had just recieved some bad news with my x-ray /scan results-- feeling really flat and hollow------then my IP was banned from accessing Chani for over 9 hours----- ???

I crawled into a shell, put up walls around me and thought- well someone or something is trying to test me-- well fuck them-

There were moments when I thought very >:D  thoughts, but then I came to my senses and talked myself around-coz that was not very evolved to think that way, and I know I am better than that.

Love all you Chanites :hug:

• Like 9

It's Ok Triton.  Way back when, everyone missed my 1000th post for a couple of days before Aco realised.  LOL  I was not concerned at all as I was just posting a lot because I had more time back then - and lets face it there was less of us Chani members posting in the beginning so we all pitched in with stuff to read.

I am glad there are more regular members who contribute to all the stuff now which I I get to catch up on when I can.

Everyone is appreciated and everyone is valued. You have done well - keep it up.

• Like 6

Awww Triton, Congrats mate.

Life overtakes me regularly, sorry i missed it, totally agree with Jessica 'everyone is appreciated and valued'.

• Like 2

So sorry Triton- I miss a lot these days- we love you and you give so much to all of us- thank you my friend for all you do... :champagne-popping-smiley-emotic

• Like 4

Yea Triton, i missed yours too but here i am with a BIG :hug:  for this achievement. No bad thoughts intended mate

I think i'm gaming to much :gamer: . Missing lots of CHANI questions and happennings. :wtf:

• Like 4

Hey Triton congrats on your 1k, hope you are felling better. 

All that love from us on CHANI will soon blow them walls down

keep your chin up and your posts coming

Bolly

• Like 2

Glad you hit 1000 triton and here is to another 1000 and then some! I'm sorry your having a rough time as it seems many good people are at the moment.. Glad everything worked out and you overcame the negative thoughts

• Like 2

Thank you to all you Chanites-- yes I am feeling better-- I have felt the energy change to a more positive vibration, I can feel the changes coming in fast and its a bit like a roller coaster ride--I want it to happen and I want Mother Earth to be all that she can be--and all of us too.

The info on Transients feels right to me--Thanks Laron-- the parasites are getting it in the neck-

We need to stay out of the CAV's way while this is going on--- but even us Chanites will watch and be in wonder.

• Like 6

Hey Triton,

Was actually looking for another thread when found you had "cracked it", well done son, congrats mate, you are now on the "endangered list" that all global spooks have a copy of. Would have warned you earlier but have not been able to sit at puter much of late, and only for short bursts (waiting for one page to load takes an hour, and will get off after this post.) Try not do daily chores at the same time from now on, they will be watching and waiting. Ask the neighbour to check mailbox for a while just in case of IEDs,  aim your phone's hand-set away from your head when answering calls from now on. If you have a dog, try to see if the colour washes of it before you let it inside etc.

I was born without goals or ambitions, so I will stop posting after my 999th post, please warn me when approaching this death-wish, milestone.  8)

• Like 7