The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
NexusEditor

The "My One Thousandth Post" Thread

I just noticed by chance that my last post was post number 999.

So I decided to create a thread just for the occasion, and use it to announce that I think everyone on The CHANI Project is totally amazing and wonderful, and to send Bruce Cathie, the man who's work set me on my path so many years ago, and who died yesterday, my love and respect.

RIP Bruce, and to everyone else here at TCP, my undying respect and love to you all.

• Like 3

Congratulations, Nexed!

Always appreciate your posts...including the bit about tears running down your legs, too. ;D

• Like 2

Congrats Nexus. Thank you for helping to keep us informed.  Sto Lat.  :D

• Like 1

As shouted Nex, many here owe Capt. Bruce Cathie, not only for his work, but for leading us here, via you.

For those who aren't aware of bruce Cathie's work, he discovered, through observations of UFO flight paths, a grid system of UFO flight tracks in New Zealand, which he later developed a global harmonic grid from. He found that many monuments, government and scientific research buildings were built on this grid and even that nuclear bombs need to be detonated at specific geo-harmonic locations at geo-harmonic times.

Bruce later teamed up with a software developer (Rod Maupin) to produce "Gridpoint Atlas" that allows you to view  any location's "harmonic number". By placing a position's coordinates into "Gridpoint", a function then opens GE  to show the where the "grid' lies in relation to your coordinates. A harmonic number can then be derived by utilising further functions on Gridpoint.

Thank you Captain, thank you Nexuseditor.

:-*

http://www.worldgrid.net/

• Like 2

Congratulations Breezy - 5000 posts - what would we do without ya?

Indeed!

Congratulations Breezy and thanks for the wonderful work you do! ;D

• Like 1

OH Phillip  LOL Leave it up to you.  LOL LOL  Now that is one fine wheelchair. I should have known I wasn't gonna sneak by w/o you seeing the post number, and I had been holding off and taking it reeeeeeeeelllllll slow, just so no one would even notice. I haven't done, what I've done, alone, I've had lots of help.  IOW Thank you and my thanks to each of them also.  #5,000 was that beautiful waterfall on the awesome thread.  Thank you too Jessica and KMRIA. Each Chani member is an inspiration in their own right, no matter how many or how few posts they've made.  Thanks so much..

PS..I just noticed there is no motor on that buggy.  IF it's gonna be gold, then I want about a 351 Cleveland w/Hurst 4/floor on it.(miniature scale of course)  I always wanted to race !!! :-*

• Like 1

WOOOOOW 5000 posts!!!!

Congrathulations, breexy!!!!

Thank you so much for your tireless effort of watching out this community at CHANI, and again, tirelessly connecting dots all over the world and all across time and space!!

The next step is to aim 50000 posts I guess. ;D

We will prep you some perfect incontinent pads if not a transformer-bed that can carry you to the other side of the Universe.

• Like 1

I truly love doing what I have, but please remember that I've had lots of help along the way. Thanks to each and every one of you who make it all worthwhile. Each of you needs to take a bow too. 

• Like 1

I truly love doing what I have, but please remember that I've had lots of help along the way. Thanks to each and every one of you who make it all worthwhile. Each of you needs to take a bow too.

:-*:-* :-*

post-717-13759098813959_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

breezy, congrats. " then I want about a 351 Cleveland w/Hurst 4/floor on it." my exact setup in a 73 mach 1 many years ago....sweet... anyways next time your down i'll take you as fast as we can up requa road and see the sunset over the mouth of the river and the sea. much love

• Like 1

Nice one Bree, thank you for being the Voice of Chani and putting all our thoughts and information together & for connecting many dots that otherwise may go astray.

Much LOVE X

Icanseeatoms.

• Like 1

:)  Congrats my friend! I know how hard you work for this forum and its members.  We love you Breezy!!!

Redd

• Like 1