The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
breezy

Current Events from Around the World

Another Victory.  The Energy is really starting to pick up for Truth and Justice.

Reader: "Standing Rock… Sacred Land… A ‘Victory’ Article (“Army Corps Shelves Construction of DAPL”) and an ‘Apocalyptic’ One (“Who’s ..."

Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 17-Nov-2016 16:28:13

(Thanks, N. :)

Reader N. sends us this item from Kauilapele's blog:

=====

Standing Rock… Sacred Land… A ‘Victory’ Article (“Army Corps Shelves Construction of DAPL”) and an ‘Apocalyptic’ One (“Who’s Banking on the Dakota Access Pipeline?”)

standing_rock_people_300_2Thanks to BP, I discovered these articles, one from SitsShow and one from Food and Water Watch.

I’m posting the titles and highlights from each. A link to the funding jpeg is here. I’ll post that image separately (pretty striking, that one is; no more gas from Sunoco, will I likely purchase).

Major Victory! — Army Corps of Engineers Shelves Construction of DAPL Until Sioux are Consulted (Claire Bernish, November 15th 2016)

” In perhaps one of the most telling victories yet, the Army Corps of Engineers declared Monday that the construction of the Dakota Access Pipeline must be shelved until further review. This review includes consultation with the Standing Rock Sioux Tribe so it can be thoroughly evaluated to address the concerns of all parties.

“Energy Transfer Partners applied for permission to route the pipeline under the Missouri River’s Lake Oahe reservoir… Vehement but largely peaceful opposition began with the Standing Rock Sioux Tribe, whose government-allotted reservation draws drinking water from Lake Oahe. Although the focus of reports largely surrounds tribal rights and government exploitation, the potential for the Dakota Access Pipeline to spill or leak into the Missouri River would affect no less than 18 million people downstream.

” Army Assistant Secretary Jo-Ellen Darcy stated in a letter to Energy Transfer Partners and tribal leaders cited by the Associated Press that “additional discussion with the Standing Rock Sioux Tribe and analysis are warranted.”

“As the Army Corps of Engineers noted in its statement, “We fully support the rights of all Americans to assemble and speak freely, and urge everyone involved in protest or pipeline activities to adhere to the principles of nonviolence.””

Who’s Banking on the Dakota Access Pipeline? (9-6-16, Jo Miles, Hugh MacMillan)

“The Standing Rock Sioux are inspiring the world with their resistance against the pipeline. But it’s not just Big Oil and Gas that they’re opposing… They are up against the many of the most powerful financial and corporate interests on Wall Street, the profit-driven institutions that are bankrolling this pipeline plan and so many others like it throughout the country.

“The pipeline company disrupted the peaceful demonstration this weekend when its security firm unleashed violence on the activists, attacking them with dogs and pepper spray. The tribes are standing strong in their unity, and won’t give up despite these frightening and horrifying developments.

“Seventeen financial institutions have loaned Dakota Access LLC $2.5 billion to construct the pipeline. Banks have also committed substantial resources to the Energy Transfer Family of companies so it can build out more oil and gas infrastructure:

“We all owe these activists our support. Communities all along the pipeline route have been carrying out their own protests, and Food & Water Watch has been working with the Bakken Pipeline Resistance Coalition to block the proposal since it was first announced in 2014. Now, as the pipeline is being built, we’re asking everyone to call on President Obama to intervene.”

Click here to view the jpg showing the funding partners…

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=62349

• Like 8

Navy identifies mystery plane over Denver; Its mission still a secret

Mark Belcher

3:13 PM, Nov 17, 2016

DENVER -- A plane shrouded in mystery captured the attention of thousands on Wednesday. Nobody knew why a high-altitude plane circled the City of Denver for hours. Now the Navy has some answers. 

Denver7 tracked IRON99 as it traveled from the West Coast to Oklahoma, where it eventually landed at Tinker Air Force Base, however it spent roughly an hour in Denver, circling in a racetrack-style holding pattern over the city. 

Screen%20Shot%202016-11-16%20at%2012.38.

A clear day allowed thousands to see the flight path and contrails created by the large swept wing, four-engine plane.

Denver7 branded it a mystery in a previous report because officials from the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), U.S. Northern Command (NORTHCOM), U.S. Strategic Command (STRATCOM), North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) and a dozen Air Force Bases could not confirm what the flight may have been. 

A day later -- after the plane landed -- Navy officials responded to comment on the flight, confirming it did hang over Denver for roughly an hour in a holding pattern. 

Lt. Leslie Hubbell, who is the assistant public affairs officer for Commander Naval Air Forces, confirmed IRON99's identity is a Navy E-6B Mercury, created by Boeing at a cost of $141.7 million per unit.

The unit's overall mission is classified, Hubbell said, but did confirm the mission of the plane's class.

"The overall mission of the E-6B is command, control and communications abilities to direct and employ strategic resources," Hubbell said.

e-6b%20full_1479419768329_49955996_ver1.

In laymen's terms, the planes are able to launch nuclear missiles and communicate with diverse assets, including nuclear submarines. 

According to the Navy's website, the E-6B is a high-tech and large plane, each of which is equipped with an airborne launch control system that can reliably launch intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBMs).

As to what the incredible weapon was doing above the Denver skyline -- Hubbell said it was halted by the FAA when traveling from its forwarding base in California back to Tinker Air Force Base, where the planes are serviced and housed. 

The plane's forwarding location is Travis Air Force Base in Northern California, which declined to admit the plane departed from the base earlier Wednesday morning when asked by Denver7.

Travis Air Force Base officials weren't alone, the FAA said it had no contact with the plane Wednesday despite Hubbell's statement that the FAA told the plane to hold over Denver. 

Although the Navy said the plane simply was flying from its forwarding base back to home base, a high-ranking federal official who wasn't authorized to speak on the matter said the plane was involved in a classified training mission organized by the Department of Defense. 

The training mission reportedly centered around electronic surveillance and involved several agencies which aren't likely to comment on the mission, the source said. 

The source said the mission wasn't out of the ordinary despite its size, noting the public isn't usually aware of such training missions. 

It's not known if the mission had anything to do with a Denver-area mission to evaluate drone detection near the Denver International Airport. The FAA announced it would conduct workwith the help of the Department of Defense, the Department of Homeland Security and more to help learn what technologies can aid in safely detecting drone activity near airports. 

Members of the public got a rare glimpse of a powerful military tool, potentially on a training mission thanks to the clear skies over Denver, but it is no longer a mystery.

Snip 

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/navy-identifies-mystery-plane-over-denver-its-mission-still-a-secret

• Like 6

well, this is encouraging.  they may have sold their assets, but at least they're getting out of the horrible deal

Largest bank in Norway sells its assets in Dakota Access pipeline

Washington, DC - The largest bank in Norway, DNB, has announced that it has sold its assets in the Dakota Access pipeline. The news follows the delivery of 120,000 signatures gathered by SumOfUs.org to DNB by Greenpeace Norway and others urging the bank and other financial institutions to pull finances for the project. DNB

http://www.kfyrtv.com/content/news/Largest-bank-in-Norway-pulls-its-assets-in-Dakota-Access-pipeline--401768696.html

• Like 7

NY Governor’s top aides indicted on sweeping corruption charges. (Is Hillary next?)

Nov. 23, 2016

"We’ve discussed U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara here many times in the past. His pursuit of government corruption wherever it may be found and the prosecution of those who betray the trust of the public has become legendary. That’s why, when he told reporters earlier this year that he detected an “air of corruption” in the executive branch of New York’s state government people were rightly looking over their shoulders. Now his work in that area is moving into high gear. Bharara has made his case to a grand jury and been given the green light to take eight top aides and associates of Governor Andrew Cuomo to trial on charges of corruption. (New York Observer)

“An array of figures from Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s inner circle—including a confidante so close the governor called him “my father’s third son”—got slapped with a sweeping 14-count federal indictment today, which alleges they colluded in a pair of schemes to solicit bribes for state assistance and to rig economic development contracts for companies that gave to Cuomo’s campaigns.

A grand jury gave crusading U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara the go-ahead to prosecute his case against Joseph Percoco, the governor’s former campaign manager, deputy executive secretary, political fixer and body man, on charges he solicited bribes and a “low-show job” for his wife from two major Cuomo contributors. In return, the federal government alleges Percoco pressured executive agencies and entities to offer assistance and loosen regulations for the companies’ operations in New York State—and lied about the arrangement on disclosure forms.”

snip

http://patrioticfolks.com/ny-governors-top-aides-indicted-sweeping-corruption-charges-hillary-next/

• Like 4

1. Could you please make available a list of guiding principles which provide assistance in the 'everyday' navigation of life. These would be continuing on from the examples you gave earlier in relation to; making the same mistake twice and the mention of not engaging in argument with someone should they be immovable in their thoughts, in order to avoid 'the loop' argument. I have a keen interest in the framework of learning you mention and would appreciate your comments and direction.

2. Does every person have a power/talent? Can you advise how this can be identified and tested? Is there any literature available that you can recommend?

If the general public do possess the potential and or DNA required, can u recommend some literature or guidance so as to nurture and develop a power/talent?

3. The famed and inevitable "Disclosure" will provide pieces of information pertaining to the topics you provided here earlier. As you have instructions/approval to speak to some of these, could you please begin the process here with a summary of 3 key elements (Truths or Lies) that you believe would be of assistance of this time, in keeping with the topics you listed as headings.

Energy (free energy) would be a fantastic place to start. Does the technology required to create free energy from the sun require rare materials or extensive training in particular fields of study?

4. Aboriginal Australians are the said to hold the longest continuous culture in the world. Why did these people remain for so long undisturbed from others? Why were they not provided assistance from 'visitors' and why did they not move from basic stone-age technologies?

5. Body and Mind - How do you use meditation, please list the types of practise that you utilise. What types of chakra and or body work do you recommend?

Again thanks for waiting for me. MZ
 Quoting: Thanks for waiting 72500384

I will start here next. I am otherwise engaged and Catching up on my phone.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 71195974

We use maxims a lot. Here are a few.

-Never complain about what you permit.
-Anything that keeps your attention is your master.
-Anything permitted increases.
-Struggle is the proof that you have not been conquered.
-The only reason you fail is broken focus.
- A pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist merely adjusts their sails. 
- When your heart decides a destination, it is your mind that must design the map to reach it.

We reword these things and find examples of them. Then we teach them to our own. In action, not just as maxims to be repeated. So much so we usually do not tell them the maxim until after they have learned it's lesson in life. Then we tell it to them.

Of course. Everyone is good at something and has talents that can be focused on and expanded. Even we have those who swear they do not have them tho. We find they become our best librarians if you will. They do some of the best research, have some of the best resources and stores of knowledge and come to the most knowledgeable and objective conclusions.

In their stubbornness to prove they have no talent and in their exhaustive study of talents and lore to verify they have none, they find their talent after all ;)

Typically I suggest opening your chakras. Even if you believe the experience is purely anecdotal.

Free energy from the sun is 100 percent attainable and is the most practical for your average person as it requires the least knowledge and nothing dangerous like fusion reactors. As it is now there is two problems. Storage; our battery technology. The other is efficiency. How much energy we can get from one solar panel basically.

Efficiency is a non issue. We can magnify the sun and get 10,000 times the energy it gives us naturally. The problem is we can't handle the load and it fries everything and blows the batteries if it gets to them before something else blows.

The aliens have the answer to this. They won't give it up because we won't join them on their terms. We have a method that works but requires Gold batteries. Obviously not something everyone can do.

The aborigines were simply kept in ignorance to study and for sentimental value. Like a living museum exhibit. They also provide a means to check the changes the world is going through with their behavior and actions.

My most simple meditation is breathing in through your nose, out through your mouth with my eyes closed in a comfortable position. I clear my mind and think about nothing and feel nothing, no easy feat, for as long as possible and start over repeadedly if I can not get at least a good 5 minutes of this. I have gone for 8 hours before verified. My longest I do not know as their was know witnesses. You will feel light as a feather. A new person.

https://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2016/11/24/november-24-2016-news-below-the-wonderful-thoughts-offered-to-us-by-bamboo-water-there-is-what-i-consider-to-be-some-very-important-info-j/

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=62961

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Jessica said:

1. Could you please make available a list of guiding principles which provide assistance in the 'everyday' navigation of life. These would be continuing on from the examples you gave earlier in relation to; making the same mistake twice and the mention of not engaging in argument with someone should they be immovable in their thoughts, in order to avoid 'the loop' argument. I have a keen interest in the framework of learning you mention and would appreciate your comments and direction.

2. Does every person have a power/talent? Can you advise how this can be identified and tested? Is there any literature available that you can recommend?

If the general public do possess the potential and or DNA required, can u recommend some literature or guidance so as to nurture and develop a power/talent?

3. The famed and inevitable "Disclosure" will provide pieces of information pertaining to the topics you provided here earlier. As you have instructions/approval to speak to some of these, could you please begin the process here with a summary of 3 key elements (Truths or Lies) that you believe would be of assistance of this time, in keeping with the topics you listed as headings.

Energy (free energy) would be a fantastic place to start. Does the technology required to create free energy from the sun require rare materials or extensive training in particular fields of study?

4. Aboriginal Australians are the said to hold the longest continuous culture in the world. Why did these people remain for so long undisturbed from others? Why were they not provided assistance from 'visitors' and why did they not move from basic stone-age technologies?

5. Body and Mind - How do you use meditation, please list the types of practise that you utilise. What types of chakra and or body work do you recommend?

Again thanks for waiting for me. MZ
 Quoting: Thanks for waiting 72500384

I will start here next. I am otherwise engaged and Catching up on my phone.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 71195974

We use maxims a lot. Here are a few.

-Never complain about what you permit.
-Anything that keeps your attention is your master.
-Anything permitted increases.
-Struggle is the proof that you have not been conquered.
-The only reason you fail is broken focus.
- A pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist merely adjusts their sails. 
- When your heart decides a destination, it is your mind that must design the map to reach it.

We reword these things and find examples of them. Then we teach them to our own. In action, not just as maxims to be repeated. So much so we usually do not tell them the maxim until after they have learned it's lesson in life. Then we tell it to them.

Of course. Everyone is good at something and has talents that can be focused on and expanded. Even we have those who swear they do not have them tho. We find they become our best librarians if you will. They do some of the best research, have some of the best resources and stores of knowledge and come to the most knowledgeable and objective conclusions.

In their stubbornness to prove they have no talent and in their exhaustive study of talents and lore to verify they have none, they find their talent after all ;)

Typically I suggest opening your chakras. Even if you believe the experience is purely anecdotal.

Free energy from the sun is 100 percent attainable and is the most practical for your average person as it requires the least knowledge and nothing dangerous like fusion reactors. As it is now there is two problems. Storage; our battery technology. The other is efficiency. How much energy we can get from one solar panel basically.

Efficiency is a non issue. We can magnify the sun and get 10,000 times the energy it gives us naturally. The problem is we can't handle the load and it fries everything and blows the batteries if it gets to them before something else blows.

The aliens have the answer to this. They won't give it up because we won't join them on their terms. We have a method that works but requires Gold batteries. Obviously not something everyone can do.

The aborigines were simply kept in ignorance to study and for sentimental value. Like a living museum exhibit. They also provide a means to check the changes the world is going through with their behavior and actions.

Since you asked...

Elisabeth_Haich_Initiation.pdf

• Like 3

twitter and youtube are lighting up (no pun intended) with reports of "UFOs" over Turkey in the last few hours.

• Like 4

Literally Too Many Veterans Have Signed Up to Join DAPL Protests

November 28, 2016   |   Carey Wedler

Source:  Anti-Media   http://tinyurl.com/jsfluuo

(ANTIMEDIA) Last week, the newly formed group “Veterans Stand for Standing Rock” called on veterans to nonviolently stand up to militarized law enforcement at the site of the Dakota Access Pipeline protests. Since its initial call to action, the veterans’ movement has grown exponentially.
Last week, the Facebook event, which was launched by Army veteran Wesley Clark Jr. and former Marine and Baltimore cop-turned-reformist, Michael A. Wood Jr., received widespread media attention. This boost helped increase the number of attendees from a couple hundred veterans to their maximum capacity of 2,000.

A standard email response from the group (as of Saturday) reads:
“We are happy to announce our small campaign has grown to 2,000 Veterans from every corner of the US [and] will be joining us to stand in peace with our brothers and sisters in Standing Rock.”
Their event page states they have over 2,100 veterans signed up and are exploring options for a second trip.
The group has a strict no weapons policy but is stocking up on body armor and protective gear like gas masks to withstand potential attacks from the heavily militarized police, who have arrested at least 400 of protesters so far. According to on-site medics, hundreds of protesters have also been injured. Last week, a 21-year-old woman was reportedly hit with a concussion grenade, leading to a severe injury that may require her arm to be amputated. Though police have blamed protesters for what happened to her, at least one witness claims law enforcement’s version of events is untruthful.

Outrage against incidents like these, as well as attacks on journalists via tasers, rubber bullets, and felony charges has made the ongoing situation ripe for outside intervention.
“This country is repressing our people,” Wood Jr. said last week. “If we’re going to be heroes, if we’re really going to be those veterans that this country praises, well, then we need to do the things that we actually said we’re going to do when we took the oath to defend the Constitution from enemies foreign and domestic.”

With 2,100 veterans signed up to make a stand, it appears police will be forced to reconcile their aggressive behavior with the nonviolent show of veterans, who intend to march toward police on site.
The group has gained substantial financial backing since word of their mission spread. According to their GoFundMe page, they have already raised over $500,000 to fund their trip, which is planned for December 4 to December 7.
Their goal is currently set at $750,000, an increase from the $100,000 — and then $200,000 — requested last week.
“I increased the goal because I was wrong,” Wood Jr. said, according to Task and Purpose. “I was giving a ballpark number that we could get 500 people there without feeling like I was asking much of the public. In a short period of two days, the picture changed dramatically. As long as we’re increasing in size, I have to ask for more funds. And as long as we have more funds, we will increase in size.”
He added:
“This is already way beyond transportation. So the additional funds will go toward protective equipment, infrastructure, lodging, food, medical supplies, and stuff to help deal with the elements of nature.”
The funds will also go toward bailing out members of the group who are arrested during their demonstration.
As the cash and volunteers continue to roll in, the group’s resolve in its self-described “deployment” is only increasing.
“We’ve grown to the point where we have an actual chain of command now,” Wood Jr. said. “Emails are hundreds a day, if not thousands.”
Anti-Media spoke to one Navy veteran, Jake Bagwell, who heard about the event last week through social media and is now scheduled to head to Standing Rock, pending his request for time off from work.
“I figured if any demographic would have a big enough impact to wake people up, it’s vets. Especially when it comes to standing up to the government,” he said.
He added:
“Nothing about what the ‘authorities’ are doing makes sense. Water cannons in subfreezing temperatures? Are you serious?”
Another veteran, Sam Deering, posted on Facebook about his decision to join Vets Stand for Standing Rock:

The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, which manages the land where protesters are camped out, issued a notice last week warning them to evacuate by December 5. Reuters reports the agency has said it has no plans to forcibly remove protesters, but on Monday, North Dakota Governor Jack Dalrymple issued a separate mandatory order to evacuate the area.
Anti-Media has reached out to Veterans Stand for Standing Rock to learn how they plan to respond to these demands and will update this story if they respond.

https://web.facebook.com/sedefmb/videos/10154224954937569/

This article (Literally Too Many Veterans Have Signed Up to Join DAPL Protests) is free and open source. You have permission to republish this article under a Creative Commons license with attribution to Carey Wedler and theAntiMedia.org. Anti-Media Radio airs weeknights at 11 pm Eastern/8 pm Pacific. If you spot a typo, please email the error and name of the article to edits@theantimedia.org.

• Like 6

Four London tube stations closed due to 'emergency' overcrowding

KING'S Cross, Euston Square, Oxford Circus and Warren Street have all been closed – with reports with an "emergency" and evacuations from some of the stations.

30th November 2016

Source: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/566525/Kings-Cross-Station-Tube-London-Evacuation-Emergency-Travel-Commuters

Exit only at King's Cross station as new arrivals join huge queue

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1367909/Exit-King-s-Cross-station-new-arrivals-join-huge-queue.html

London travel chaos: FOUR major stations EVACUATED due to 'emergency' overcrowding

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/738421/Kings-cross-station-evacuated-emergency-overcrowding-people

• Like 4

BBC NEWS: Italy referendum: PM Matteo Renzi resigns after clear referendum defeat

Posted By: NaturalWisdom
Date: Sunday, 4-Dec-2016 18:45:33

Italy referendum: PM Matteo Renzi resigns after clear referendum defeat
BBC News
Dec 4, 2016
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-38204189

Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi has resigned after suffering a heavy defeat in a referendum over his plan to reform the constitution.

In a late-night statement, he said took responsibility for the outcome. He said the No camp must now make clear proposals.

An exit poll for state broadcaster RAI suggests 42-46% voted to back reform, compared with 54-58% voting No.

The first projections based on the official count point to a wider defeat.

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=63624

• Like 4

The Latest: Company slams pipeline ruling as political

By Associated Press
PUBLISHED: 15:32 +11:00, 5 December 2016 | UPDATED: 15:32 +11:00, 5 December 2016

A Native American drum procession moves through the Oceti Sakowin camp after it was announced that the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers won't grant easement for ...

A Native American drum procession moves through the Oceti Sakowin camp after it was announced that the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers won't grant easement for the Dakota Access oil pipeline in Cannon Ball, N.D., Sunday, Dec. 4, 2016. (AP Photo/David Goldman)

Dallas-based Energy Transfer Partners released a statement Sunday night calling the decision, "just the latest in a series of overt and transparent political actions by an administration which has abandoned the rule of law in favor of currying favor with a narrow and extreme political constituency."
The company reiterated its plan to complete construction of the pipeline without rerouting around Lake Oahe.
The decision to refuse the easement is a victory for the Standing Rock Sioux tribe and its supporters, who argued the project would threaten the tribe's water source and cultural sites.
___
9:05 p.m.
House Speaker Paul Ryan is calling a decision by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers to deny a government permit for the Dakota Access oil pipeline "big-government decision-making at its worst."
The Wisconsin Republican tweeted Sunday night that he looks "forward to putting this anti-energy presidency behind us."
The Army Corps announced Sunday that it will not allow the four-state, $3.8 billion pipeline to be built under Lake Oahe in North Dakota — a Missouri River reservoir where construction had been on hold.
The decision is a victory for the Standing Rock Sioux tribe and its supporters, who argued the project would threaten the tribe's water source and cultural sites.

Snip

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-3999834/The-Latest-Protesters-cheer-Army-Corps-decision.html#ixzz4Rw8lJhNl

• Like 5

South Korea's President Park faces crucial week amid impeachment push

By Reuters
PUBLISHED: 15:28 +11:00, 5 December 2016 | UPDATED: 15:28 +11:00, 5 December 2016

SEOUL, Dec 5 (Reuters) - South Korea's embattled President Park Geun-hye faces a pivotal week, with an effort to impeach her gaining support from within her own party and the heads of the country's biggest business groups set to give testimony to a parliamentary committee.
Three opposition parties introduced a bill on Saturday to impeach Park, who is accused of abuse of power, putting her in danger of becoming the first democratically elected South Korean leader to leave office early.
"The chances of the impeachment bill passing on Dec. 9 are 50-50," Woo Sang-ho, parliamentary leader of the main opposition Democratic Party, told a party meeting on Monday.
The vote is set for Friday. If successful, it would require the approval of South Korea's Constitutional Court, a process that experts said would take at least two months.

Snip

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/reuters/article-4000346/South-Koreas-President-Park-faces-crucial-week-amid-impeachment-push.html#ixzz4RwDV3wMa

• Like 3

DAPL Corporation Just Told The Army Corp They Will Do What They Want And Keep Building ILLEGAL Pipeline At Standing Rock

Posted By: Lymerick
Date: Monday, 5-Dec-2016 18:33:19

Not surprised at all!
Lymerick

December 5, 2016
by M. David (Editor In Chief)

Don’t celebrate the death of the “Black Snake” just yet?

No sooner than we at camp got word that the Army Corps. of Engineers denied the easement permit for Energy Transfer Partners, L.P. and Sunoco Logistics Partners L.P. to drill under the river and continue their illegal pipeline through protected Native Land, the corporations just announced that the Obama Administration’s statement Sunday that it would not at this time issue an “easement” to Dakota Access Pipeline was a purely political action.

The Administration has more or less conceded that when it states it has made a “policy decision”. Some call this Washington code for a political decision.

Over the last four months, the Obama Administration has demonstrated that it will say all the right things but never actually force the illegal corporations to act in compliance with the law.

Critics are now saying that the action of denying the permits to Enbridge until January 21st, is simply inaction – intended to delay a decision in this matter until President Obama is out of office.

SNIP

https://mainerepublicemailalert.com/2016/12/05/dapl-corporation-just-told-the-army-corp-they-will-do-what-they-want-and-keep-building-illegal-pipeline-at-standing-rock/

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=63708

• Like 4

Fake embassy in Ghana sold American visas for 10 years and was staffed by Turkish 'consular officials'

5 DECEMBER 2016 • 1:26PM

Source: The Telegraph

Authorities in Ghana have busted a fake US embassy in the capital Accra run by a criminal network that for a decade issued illegally obtained authentic visas, the US State Department said.

Until it was shut down this summer, the sham embassy was housed in a run-down, pink two-storey building with a corrugated iron roof and flew a US flag outside. Inside hung a portrait of President Barack Obama.

"It was not operated by the United States government, but by figures from both Ghanaian and Turkish organised crime rings and a Ghanaian attorney practicing immigration and criminal law," the State Department said in a statement.

Snip

Link:  http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/05/fake-embassy-ghana-sold-american-visas-10-years-staffed-turkish/

• Like 5

Vladimir Putin signs new Russian information security doctrine

6 Dec, 2016 

An updated doctrine on information security was signed into effect by Russian President Vladimir Putin on Tuesday. It’s based on foreign states intensifying their efforts to affect Russia’s internal affairs and cyberattacks against its key infrastructure.
Read more
© Silas Stein / DPA / Global Look PressForeign intel agencies to launch massive cyberattacks on Russian financial system – FSB
The doctrine states that the limitless flow of information has a negative impact on international security, as it can be employed to pursue geopolitical and military goals, thus favoring organized crime, extremists and terrorists.

One of the main impacts on information security is from the build-up in “capacities to influence information infrastructure by a number of countries in pursuit of military objectives.”

Notably, intelligence agencies of certain countries launch information and psychological operations to destabilize societies in various regions. In this way, they undermine the sovereignty and territorial integrity of other states. These operations, coupled with the widespread use of information technology, may involve faith- and ethnicity-based organizations, as well as human rights groups.

Snip

Source:  Russia Today,   https://www.rt.com/news/369302-putin-russia-information-security/

• Like 4

Veterans at Standing Rock Apologize for Centuries of Crimes Against Native Americans

December 6, 2016   |   Carey Wedler

Source: Anti-Media

Link: http://theantimedia.org/veterans-standing-rock-apologize-native-americans/

Over the weekend, thousands of veterans joined Native “water protectors” and their allies to defend them from highly aggressive police tactics on the ground in North Dakota, where protesters have gathered for months to oppose the Dakota Access Pipeline. By Sunday, the Army Corps of Engineers had temporarily denied a final permit to the pipeline company, Energy Transfer Partners, to finish construction.
On Monday, a group of veterans led by Wesley Clark Jr., one of the organizers of Veterans Stand for Standing Rock event, apologized to the Lakota Sioux tribe for the military’s historical oppression and exploitation of Natives. The veterans, organized by rank, stood before tribe elders to atone for the American government’s past behavior. Clark Jr. told the elders:

“We came here to be the conscience of the nation. And within that conscience, we must first confess our sins to you, because many of us, me in particular, are from the units that have hurt you over the many years. We came. We fought you. We took your land. We signed treaties that we broke. We stole minerals from your sacred hills. We blasted the faces of our presidents onto your sacred mountain. When we took still more land, and then we took your children, then we tried to take your language, and we tried to eliminate your language that God gave you and that the Creator gave you.e didn’t respect you. We polluted your earth.”

The veterans began to kneel as Clark Jr. concluded his statement:

“We’ve hurt you in so many ways, but we’ve come to say that we are sorry, we are at your service, and we beg for your forgiveness.”

Clark Jr. approached the elders as one placed their hand on his forehead to signify acceptance of the veterans’ apology. The Natives watching chanted, beat drums, and cried out in approval.
“World peace, world peace,” Chief Leonard Crow Dog said, a sentiment the crowd echoed. “We will take a step. We are Lakota sovereign nation. We were the nation, and we’re still a nation. We have a language to speak. We have preserved the caretaker position. We do not own the land. The land owns us.”

Though the Army Corps of Engineer’s decision to halt the pipeline is a great victory, it is no guarantee the battle is over. In fact, Energy Transfer Partners has already stated it intends to complete the pipeline as planned, in spite of Sunday’s ruling. President-elect Donald Trump, who owned stock in the company until recently, has said he supports completion of the pipeline.

As Standing Rock tribe member LaDonna Brave Bull Allard, who founded the first resistance camp back in April, observed Sunday evening:

“Evening after today’s small victory we can say thanks, but remember we have been down this road before. I know that Dakota Access will continue to work. The lights are still on above the camp. Morton County has not removed the barriers, they are moving in troops by Fort Rice. They think, ‘These people will leave the camps and we will be able to continue to work.’ Never trust these crooks; we have already seen what they will do to our people. Make them accountable…we need everyone on the ground until every pipe [is] removed.”

This article (Veterans at Standing Rock Apologize for Centuries of Crimes Against Native Americans) is free and open source. You have permission to republish this article under a Creative Commons license with attribution to Carey Wedler and theAntiMedia.org

• Like 6