The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Sign in to follow this  
triton

NET RADIO INTERVIEWS WORTH A LISTEN

The good thing is, it brought my attention to this thread- got to hear Nex's voice and saw that the week before Blue did a radio show- so, will have to listen when I have more time...

yes ' i listen to barry's streams these last few weeks and nice to hear from them' always a treasure to find out what they have come up to :)

Why quote/repost their spam though? Don't they win then?

I just use the report button and one of our glorious mods usually wipes it clean within one earth's rotation.

• Like 4

Lol, breezy! I thought Chaniites would appreciate that. That's a little peek into the linguistic ways that I entertain myself on this spinning rock. : -)

• Like 2

Here's a recent Jordan Maxwell interview. Definitely worth a listen. And John Gibbons is an excellent host and interviewer.

Direct link to podcast : http://alchemyradio.podomatic.com/entry/2016-03-20T22_00_00-07_00

Or go directly to http://www.alchemyradio.net/to find the podcast.

Jordan Maxwell continues as a preeminent researcher and independent scholar in the field of occult / religious philosophy. His interest in these subjects began as far back as 1959. He served for three and a half years as the Religion Editor of Truth Seeker Magazine, America's oldest Freethought Journal (since 1873). His work exploring the hidden foundations of Western religions and secret societies creates enthusiastic responses from audiences around the world.

He has conducted dozens of intensive seminars, hosted his own radio talk shows, guested on more than 600 radio shows, and written, produced and appeared in numerous television shows and documentaries (including three 2-hour specials for the CBS TV network, as well as the internationally acclaimed 5-part Ancient Mystery Series - all devoted to understanding ancient religions and their pervasive influence on world affairs today.

His work on the subject of secret societies, both ancient and modern, and their symbols, has fascinated audiences around the world for decades.

Considering the rapidly moving events of today, and the very real part that hidden religious agendas play in our modern war-torn world, he feels these controversial subjects are not only interesting to explore, but too important to ignore.

• Like 5

Both the left and right are experiencing a cluster bomb of cognitive dissonance and hallucinating about the future. We have managed to basically shoot ourselves in the foot before Donald Trump has been sworn in and given the key to the presidential toilet where the Constitution is used as toilet paper. Each candidate is a place holder and puppet of the cryptocracy, a shadow government that calls the shots for a globalist view. On tonight’s show, Clyde Lewis talks about SURVIVING THE POPULATION QUAKE.

This is a pretty good show. He talks about how there must be separate timelines where some people are protesting a president who isn't even president yet. They are opposing a future that hasn't even happened yet. A tulpa has been created that may very well come into existence because of the energy they are putting into it. It's like we woke up on a new timeline after the election (for him, it was after the Cubs winning).

• Like 4

Two-part interview from Barry's Radio Out There with Nex - and pencil in June 2018 for a Conference with a difference!

http://radiooutthere.com/blog/2017/09/01/program-659-the-latest-from-duncan-nexus/

September 1st, 2017 by Barry Eaton

Duncan Roads – The Global Situation, Fake News, UFO Crash at Aztec New Mexico and an alien interview and more…

and

http://radiooutthere.com/blog/2017/09/08/program-660-two-different-stories/

September 8th, 2017 by Barry Eaton

• Like 3

Very good to hear Nex's voice again deekin, Thanks for posting that.  Did find it very interesting, especially about the cold, considering the post about cold/wet causing childhood heart problems I made today.

• Like 1