The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Arc

Non Polluting Power Generation

We will build in Porto Alegre, at Av. Patria, 195 - a power generator that started by a

mechanic system, and exclusively powered by the gravity force.

It will be the first equipment with this technology in the world.

We have a small machine for experience and testing in our headquarter at Av. Pedro

Ivo,933. The mechanic system was created under a special conception, to pick up and

take the energy contained in the planet gravity, at any moment and place, without

pollution or heat. Technology was completely developed by our Company and consists

in a continuos movement with some extra energy that can be taken, in a continuous

and perpetual mechanic movement. This equipment is similar to a combustion engine,

where a set of wheights represent the fuel and pistons that activate assemblies connected

to a crankshaft. Another similar equipment will be built in the U.S.A. at the Incobrasa

Industries Ltd plant, a Company of the group, located in Gilman, IL. Both equipment

are demonstration models with capacity to generate 30 KW, and will be ready in the

middle of the next year. The technique allows the building of great power generators.

RAR Energia Ltda.

http://www.rarenergia.com.br/

anuncio5.jpg

this stuff excites me. hope the brasilians make it work  :)

i've been going nuts reading about tesla of late and it really saddens me what happened to him. it's like the world died with him. he took more hits than jesus. poor bugger. he was like tony stark - without the excesses.

any aussies know what happened to john christie and brits' over-unity device?

i believe it is the real deal, thus it should be up and going by now in 2013.

anyone seen it? what happened to lutec.com.au?

was it a scam or are we just being 'told' its a scam by virtue of the media ignoring it and govts not touching it?

bit of both?

this stuff excites me. hope the brasilians make it work  :)

i've been going nuts reading about tesla of late and it really saddens me what happened to him. it's like the world died with him. he took more hits than jesus. poor bugger. he was like tony stark - without the excesses.

any aussies know what happened to john christie and brits' over-unity device?

i believe it is the real deal, thus it should be up and going by now in 2013.

anyone seen it? what happened to lutec.com.au?

was it a scam or are we just being 'told' its a scam by virtue of the media ignoring it and govts not touching it?

bit of both?

There are three sides to everything, side a, side b, and the truth... I believe the first step to awakening is realizing the only way to find the truth is to look for it on your own.

Published on Mar 25, 2013

Muammer Yildiz Magnet Motor PATENT DOWNLOAD for FREE

DOWNLOAD HERE!!! for FREE

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2GRH...

here is a link to a other very hot technology - great austrian company -totally independent!

http://www.fronius.com/cps/rde/xchg/S...

Category

Science & Technology

License

Standard YouTube License

Published on Jan 13, 2013

Muammer Yildiz Magnet Motor - New PROTOTYPES

=======================================

Muammer Yildiz Magnet Motor PATENT DOWNLAOD for FREE

DOWNLOAD HERE!!! for FREE

http://www.judith-goritschnig.at/magn...

BSMH-Yildiz' All-Magnet-Motor 30-Day University Test Pending

This month, a leading European university will be conducting a thorough, academically-rigorous, peer-reviewed, independent, scientific test of Turkish Inventor, Muammer Yildiz' all-magnet motor in an isolated room at the university. Not only will this provide the validation Yildiz needs to get funding for a patent, but it will open a new scientific revolution

UPDATE : 31. Dezember 2012

=======================

Nach Wissenschaftlicher Ratversammlungs Hinblick;

1 -- Versuchsdauer wurde von 72 Stunden auf 30 Tage erhöht.

2 -- Es wurde beschlossen, das Experiment unter Laborbedingungen und magnetischer Abschirmung zu wiederholen.

3 -- Folglich werden die Laborergebnisse des Versuchs präziser.

4 -- Sowie gesundheitliche Folgen der Magnetfelder auf den Menschen verhindert.

5 -- Aktuelle Informationen und Ergebnisse werden der Öffentlichkeit durch die Medien mitgeteilt.

========================

Sterling Allens ...Antwort an Skeptiker und Ungläubige

========================

Als Antwort an viele Skeptiker, die einfach behaupten, dass Energiegewinnung mittels Magnetmaschinen völlig unmöglich sei und Erfinder derlei Maschinen ohnehin "Betrüger" seien, antwortet Sterling D. Allen, der in USA die best ausgewiesene und meistbesuchte Website zu Freie Energie Geräten führt, folgendes: "Wie weit reicht denn Ihre Vorstel-

lungskraft? Nur, weil man nicht sehen und verstehen kann, woher bei ei nem solchen Motor die Energie kommt, kann man doch nicht behaupten, dass es sie nicht gibt! Vielleicht bewirkt ein laufender Magnetmotor einen lokalen Wirbel im Magnetfeld (oder im Raum-Zeit-Feld, d.Red.), der sehr energiereich und unerschöpflich ist."

=======================

UPDATE February 19, 2013; 8:00 am MDT; Ready to Depart

=======================

Point A: Getting Ready for Departure

On Feb. 18, beginning at 2:57:57 PM [GMT-7] Halil wrote:

We are near to an end... I mean the end of waiting

And it's time to start... The last happy days for Dansie [skeptic] and his friends :)

(Of course the skeptics would say that they would be happy to be wrong. It's just that they seem to enjoy making fun of people too much, in the mean time.) I just cannot accept when they are playing against the good hopes of the good people.

Then, this morning, beginning at 5:56:26 AM [GMT-7], Halil wrote

YILDIZ is sending you his best regards. He has already sent some parts to Europe. Piece by piece, the motor is being transferred to Europe. We will travel to Europe, in 3 cars together. The exact day of our departure and our arrival won't be announced, neither the route, for security reasons. On the first day of the tests, we will announce all the info [about the tests]. We will announce the name of the university, of course, on the first day. The universities work together. It is a big collaboration between the universities and the scientists. There will be online broadcast... On the net On TV On YouTube Facebook, Twitter... Rene will film the documentary -- The part for the tests. It will be open to public. I mean everyone at their homes will be able to watch it online, during 30 days.

At first the university's TV CHANNEL will be carrying it. Then the others, local or international. We must keep Mr YILDIZ free. The motor is for the freedom of all people. So it must not be a tool to eliminate his freedom!

Point B: Wanting to Revamp the Site

Halil also said that they want to upgrade their site: http://bsmhturk.com "My cousin doesn't have the time to edit it or work on it."

If there are volunteers who are interested in helping with this, please contact Halil (his contact info is below). Though for now, this will be a volunteer position, it is likely that this could become a full-time, paid position.

"For the website, I am trying to do a special site for the handicapped people. I mean sounds, subtitles, doubling, lights, special characters, etc."

If you are interested, when volunteering, I recommend that you include:

At least two referrals from people we can trust in the industry (or wider "awake" world).

A link to samplings of your web work, with evidence that you built it.

Your profile info (resume/CV). Your sentiments about exotic free energy technology. How long have you been tracking it, involved, how?

Your availability during this volunteer phase.

Your vision for the website.

Your expectations for contractor salary if/when the position becomes paid.

========================

Category

Science & Technology

License

Standard YouTube License

The EM Drive Actually Works, just Scientists Don't Know WHY

If this isn't a reverse engineering from some alien technology, what is, I'd say...

OR, they knew how to work perfectly before, but waited till 2015, when the immigration to Mars becomes a real agenda on Earth.

NASA confirms that the ‘impossible’ EmDrive thruster really works, after new tests

http://www.digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/researchers-conduct-successful-new-tests-of-emdrive/

EM Drive is reportedly still producing thrust after another round of NASA testing

The "impossible" engine continues to surprise.

http://www.sciencealert.com/the-em-drive-still-producing-mysterious-thrust-after-another-round-of-nasa-tests

• Like 3

ADGEX Flashlight Powered By Earth’s Magnetic Field

ADGEX are a Sydney registered geosciences company who have just launched a Free Energy Flashlight as a demonstration of being able to harness the natural power of the Earth’s Magnetic Field and more specifically by something called Schumann Resonance.

http://freeenergy.news/news/adgex-flashlight-powered-by-earths-magnetic-field/

http://trade.adgex.com.au/

• Like 6