The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Panther

Coconut oil and dreams

I just read a post by Mia on LOP that claims coconut oil can enhance your ability to dream.

Some of you dreamers may want to give it a try. I have coconut oil in the cupboard so might try it tonight for a laugh. I am not normally a dreamer but when I do they can be very real and one was very prophetic and unfortunately turned out to be tragic. That was over 2 years ago. Several nights ago I had another vivid dream but it hasn't reoccurred. This is very unusual for me.

Worth a try? I know some of you post about your dreams here.

http://lunaticoutpost.com/Topic-Another-Use-For-Coconut-Oil-Accidental-Discovery

i have been taking chlorella in powder form (broken cell wall variety - melrose brand) and the dreams have gone off the charts.

i fly a lot now in dreams.

perhaps IT IS ridding the body of metals (chlorella is known to act as something metals and pollutants can bind to before being expelled by the body) thus allowing the body to do what it does better....

i eat the this superfood algae like a fish nowadays.

coconut oil i don't doubt would do something similar i'd say. no science, just a feeling.

i snorted some coconut oil last night too. no dreams.

but i think that's just the weed.

when i don't smoke my dreams go turbo charged and i wake up in sweats and exhausted sometimes.

dreams are awesome but sometimes i want to 'just sleep' as feel more rested.

if i wake up in the middle of a dream it can be exhausting for god knows what reason....

Damn, this thread should come with it's own disclaimer READ/TRY AT OWN RISK  ;D

while on the subject you guys should ask breezy about the crystal, magnet and salt/sea water experiment the Entity mentioned.

Yeah Aco, I am hitting the local crystal shop today for these. Im looking forward to it.

@buketron: I.... err... um maybe... uhh perhaps... ...okok, I plead guilty, you totally made me laugh out loud in the office.. Thanks :-)

Hello all:

Sea salt/water  crystal/magnet  I will tell you what happened...BUT.. remember I am not asking, telling or in any way even suggesting that  anyone should try any of this and I did do it WITHOUT anyone knowing about it.  I had been doing it for a week or so before I ever mentioned it to Acolyte at all, in fact he was quite astounded that I had tried it, considering that we all know it's not real good for humans to drink salt water.  No I never actually crushed or drank any quartz crystal in that salt water.

When I read the me tel u thread I went and got some magnets, and a rose quartz crystal.  I have been sleeping with the crystal in my left hand and the magnet in my right hand for literally months now  every night.  I never drank any of the salt water in combination with this practice until just a short while back.  Then one day I  decided heck  why not try it, after all, I do take in salt all day long one way or another so I did go for it, and YES I dreamed more, I dreamed all night actually, and then could also remember my dreams when I awoke.  that is, as long as I wrote it down before my feet hit the floor, there was one time when I forgot, remembered, but didn't write it down, promptly fogot again, then remembered, but was not where I could write it down so this went on 3 times  when finally I was where I needed to be when the dream came to mind again, and I finally wrote it down.

I did this for probably two weeks, then took a break from it..

We must always remember, that the entity has a different body than ours  the crystal liquid, is the only thing they subsist on, and he spoke of crushing crystals and even adding liquid copper at one point, would you do this??? NO??? WELL neither would I..!!!. Our metabolism and  our make up is entirely different from the entitys...I used a scant 1/4 tsp of SEA salt in 8 ounces of water, the recipe the entity used said 8 grams of salt in 250 ml of water, well your common sense should tell you that is more than a TABLESPOON of salt in ONE little 8 ounce cup of water.    NO WAY would anyone even want to try such a thing, unless they wanted to go

crazy.  I tried raising the level of sea salt in my cup of water to 1/2 TEASPOON and even that was too strong, so I backed right down to 1/4 TEASPOON and left it there, never going over that amount, oh and I did soak the crystal and magnets in the water for the whole day  entity says at least 3 hours, before I drank the water.  SEA SALT has the residue of dolphin vibrations in it..

So now, my next crazy scheme is this  I am going to take the crystal, and the magnet and I am going to soak them in the correct recipe of sea salt to water  for the day  BUT  I am NOT GOING TO DRINK THE WATER.  Perhaps soaking the crystal and magnet will leave a residue on them and I will absorb it through my palms.??? who knows??

IN my honest opinion NEO did the smartest thing possible.  He researched and found sea crystals to use instead of drinking the salt water.  Septarin is a quartz sea crystal and Magnetite/Lodestone is another sea crystal that is magnetic they take many years to create under the sea, so should already have dolphin residue in them and he is NOT drinking the salt water, but is still dreaming.  so I just have to get hold of those two particular crystals.

I am sharing MY personal experience..and stating that it was DONE TOTALLY and COMPLETELY WITHOUT Acolyte's knowledge, until after the fact.  I am NOT SUGGESTING, or ENCOURAGING, anyone try any of what I did.  When Acolyte found out I had done the salt water solution..he cautioned me to be careful.

now I love coconut oil  but    would really have to think about this use for it

i was just using the word 'snort' for dramatic effect  :)

mia simply rubbed some on the inside of her nose according to the thread panther linked.

thought i'd better clarify in case some young'un decides to go to town on some coconut oil and passes out.

8)

i was just using the word 'snort' for dramatic effect  :)

mia simply rubbed some on the inside of her nose according to the thread panther linked.

thought i'd better clarify in case some young'un decides to go to town on some coconut oil and passes out.

8)

It's all good Buketron, I still have a smile on me face from this morning  8)

BTW, finding Septarian Quartz locally isn't something thats going to happen with any ease. The local crystal shop looked at me funny for a minute then proceeded to point me to one of the Universities Natural History curators.  ??? lol

Ill have to see whats online.

Well I can't say I enjoyed coconut oil up my nose. It is akin to slipping in the bath and getting a snout full of water.

I do have a nice crystal (the shop told me it was genuine but it seems too good)

It is about 2 1/2 inches long and over an inch thick. I often sleep with it under my pillow but usually it is beside the bed. I also have some neodimium magnets from a old computer hard drive. Wow! are they strong! I don't think I could drink salt water though. Sodium Bicarbonate is as near as I could go to that. (with a squeeze of lemon it is nice)

I don't think I will try and force dreams as when I do dream they usually have a message for me. Maybe I should have called this thread 'inducing dreams' or maybe someone could start one since there seems to be a bit of interest in it.

Well I can't say I enjoyed coconut oil up my nose. It is akin to slipping in the bath and getting a snout full of water.

I do have a nice crystal (the shop told me it was genuine but it seems too good)

It is about 2 1/2 inches long and over an inch thick. I often sleep with it under my pillow but usually it is beside the bed. I also have some neodimium magnets from a old computer hard drive. Wow! are they strong! I don't think I could drink salt water though. Sodium Bicarbonate is as near as I could go to that. (with a squeeze of lemon it is nice)

I don't think I will try and force dreams as when I do dream they usually have a message for me. Maybe I should have called this thread 'inducing dreams' or maybe someone could start one since there seems to be a bit of interest in it.

I take my hat off to you if you can sleep with a crystal under your pillow.....I've attempted that a few times and it leads to the most bizarre dreams and experiences.

I gave my daughter some of my coconut oil the other night for her nose after she stated it was very dry from the seasonal change, she stated it helped. I oil pull every morning with coconut oil and can fully attest to this healing experience.