The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Acolyte

2013 – THE FUSE YEAR (Part Three)

2013 –THE FUSE YEAR (Part Three)

(Please read Part Two first)

I’ve been in a bit of a dilemma (see part one) in deciding what I should share for various personal and other reasons. That’s why I’ve been holding back this post for a few days. I thank you in advance for understanding.

I’m also working from memory. (I’ve explained my situation before as to why I don’t have any access to my notes or the transcripts.)

So what follows below is what I feel comfortable with in sharing at this time.

The Premise.

In writing this I’m working under the premise that this is the Fuse Year and that the Entity and his Elders calculations, for our timeline, was 100% correct. This “100% correct”* is obviously not the case, but as I mentioned in Part Two, we have to assume that 2013 is the Fuse Year. There isn’t, in my view, any other possibility left in our time line where a global “Thatcher” political figure will “stroke” together with so many of the perimeter dots adding up.

*(The Entity made more than a 100 predictions/calculations and it was Rubicon who decided which predictions should be used in the “Me tel U” thread. Some of the predictions were just impossible to manifest and were kept from the Reveal. For example there was a prediction that “the young Kennedy wil return” to be some kind of a new leader, but we all knew Young Kennedy died in a plane crash, so this “prediction” had no way of becoming reality. Even with these false-positives in 2006, the Entity’s authenticity was verified by different means to the Researchers at the time (1994-1999). As mentioned in the Nexus article these “means” still remain classified)

I also want to stress that the Fuse Year is not meant to be, or to sound, Doomish. These “doomish” type of events are just the events the Entity saw on our timeline during the Fuse Year. It’s unfortunate that some of the events have doomish elements in them, but the same can be said for any other year. We have to assume that no matter what year the Entity saw as the fuse year, there would have probably been doomish elements in them too. It’s just our Human nature that doomish events will catch our attention more. That’s why Rubicon wanted them in there, to captivate attention. Remember that at the crux of the matter Rubicon projects are behavioural studies to measure the readiness of the populace to absorb new information and trends. For me, overall, the majority of the CHANI Project and comms that I had access to, were of a positive, learning and uplifting nature. If you just focus on all the possible negative, you are missing the point. That being said, for me the most doomish (for lack of a better term) elements are the cosmic sonic boom and the Jupiter & Sun Changes. (I’ll cover the Reset or “0000” affect in part four Q&A but if you read the “Invitation” and other sections below it should already give you an idea of what the “0000” entails)

About the 15 May Date and Theme

Just to recap what I posted on this thread:

http://thechaniproject.com/forum/index.php/topic,31.0.html

When was contact first made?

“At first they (the researchers) identified a peculiar data string appearing on the interface early in February of 1994. (Around the 4th of February). The data string was only intermittent at first. It wasn't the same amount of data measured every time but the "source origin" was the same. From this they deduced that it wasn't just a constant "static" signal transmission like a beacon (data amount varied with each recorded/received transmission) but a possible a "live" communication signal. They only had the hologramic part. The "sound" part if you will. They then programmed this anomaly into the holographic model ("light" part). Once they had both the "sound" and "light" vectored into the model/device they had a constant "portal/channel". (As mentioned in the NEXUS article other sciences and tech were introduced here/merged to facilitate in opening this channel). This happened from the 18th of April 1994. For a few weeks the researches were only able to receive/record. They couldn't yet reply or know exactly how to. They had to wait for the programmers to decode the combined (sound/light) transmission/signals into a working communication model. The project coordinators put this on the highest priority status and researchers were temporarily pulled from other non essential projects to assist the CHANI team. On the 15th of May 1994 the first official two way contact/interaction/communication was made. (Hence the 15 May theme). For every contact after that the Entity was always in the 15th of May time line."

The Entity was in the 15 May timeline all the time and he could see(know) most of the indicator events happen in the Fuse year before 15 May. The Elders saw events after 15 May and conveyed it to the Entity. This should also explain why some dates are before and after 15 May.

May 15 isn’t meant to be a cut-off date or doomish in and of itself. It’s what potentially comes after 15 May that should have the most concern if the Entity and Elders calculations are correct. However, the Entity also offers encouragement and hope that we will be able to ride through it due to an increase in our spiritual development and understanding. It is our Body and Mind that will be affected most. To quote the Entity:

“yor future is now time catch up

on yor line time now the future canot get beter it go worse from here

yor line time hold is over dark catch up with lite it only go worse now

only spirit and unerstanings of spirit can get beter now

prepare yor mind body spirit

body go worse

mind go worse

only spirit go beter now ok”

“Body” refers to the assumption that we will be subjected to new illnesses, physical stress and all kinds of new ailments, whether it be wars, famines, plagues or whatever.

“Mind” refers to the assumption that our focus on the things that matter will be distracted by and with useless issues and distractions on a global scale like wars etc. Attention will be placed on things that actually make us more stupid or dumb-downed. A  “Devolution” if you will. (Just seeing all the crap reality shows and infatuation with celebrities makes this clear to me.)

“Dark/Light” is not a reference to evil vs good, love vs power, lightworkers or any new age topics. It refers to what is needed for the Complete Fulfilment of our Human Experience in body, mind and spirit (soul) – both good & bad.

Just a note on the Dark to Light ratio.

There were interesting discussions between the Researchers and the Entity on this issue. The Entity frequently mentioned that the Dark has to catch up to the Light in the Fuse Year to apparently restore a universal balance. According to the Entity the Universe commands that neither the Dark nor Light get too far ahead. The Entity said that we’ve had our run of good/light and that it is unfortunately, time for the dark to catch up, to once again bring equilibrium to our parallel time line and Space (The Reset or “0000” if you will).

The Invitation

Basically, the Entity wanted to also tell us that “those”(see awakened explanation below) of us, who are able to experience the fuse, have a choice to “jump” and continue with them on their timeline on their parallel Earth and to avoid the possible calamities foreseen on our current timeline. So there’s no going off planet earth or any abduction etc. You will still be on Earth, just on another Earth timeline. I know there are those trying hard to put a negative or evil spin on this but in my view there’s nothing negative about it. It’s also my view that we all chose to be here at this time of the Fuse. Whether it happens or not we were meant to be here and some knew beforehand that they will get to this period where they can make a conscious choice to experience a different parallel timeline.

I want to add here that the Entity said that of all our species on Earth, it is Dolphins that will make use of this “jump”/opportunity the most. It’s also not only the “awakened” beings on Earth that will experience the merge but all “awakened” beings in our parallel solar system. You will recall that the Entity was a student tasked with Earth while other students did the same with other places/planets in our solar system.

The Merge

As mentioned in part two, the Entity was/is an advanced "human being" from a different parallel Earth on a timeline that was going to

1) collide with ours;

2) then merge/share for a period of time with ours(Fuse Year, in which the Entity saw us and the timeline source of his predictions/calculations);

3) and then ultimately move through and separate from ours.

I noticed some speculation here on the Chani forum about the merging, kudos in particular to Housedad’s posts. Everything is possible at this stage. There is even the intriguing and exciting possibility that those who are fortunate enough will actually be able to meet up with the Entity, his Elders and other “humans/beings” from the Entity’s parallel timeline and have full discourse with them.

There was some disagreement within the Rubicon team on what is to happen to those experiencing the merge with full awareness, those who experience it to some degree and to those who are totally unaware of the merge. I don’t have access to my notes and I’m relying on memory so I’m going to keep it short. What’s to follow is only my personal view and understanding on this issue now and back in 2006.

Beginning near, or on, or around May 15 of the Fuse Year, a very small segment of the Human population will become aware of:

First, a subtle change in how they experience time;

Secondly, an awareness of a duality in their perception of time and space.

Thirdly a sudden rush or speeding up of time and

Lastly a sense of detachment from time when the timelines separate.

This “awareness” will range over a period of anything from one week to two months (to just before the cosmic sonic boom hits) on our timeline.

What will "they" experience?

Apart from the knowingness that a definite change in time and space has taken place they may be aware, see, sense or experience all or some of the following;

• An enhanced visual spectrum awareness. Whether this will be a physical or spiritual (Third Eye) enhancement  I’m not totally sure. In any event they will be able to see beings and places on the other parallel Earth and be able interact with them and consciously traverse/visit other places on the parallel Earth. Visually I’m not sure if these beings or places will appear like apparitions or mirages. The Entity did make it clear that they will be acutely aware of a second Sun, their Sun and ours, and only one Moon as their earth moon was destroyed. The Researchers did ask if there would be double/twin or connected beings and the Entity said their timeline doesn’t share them because both our timelines will be in the present during the merge, so there is no chance of you meeting up with yourself during this merge.

• A telepathic enhancement very similar to what was described in the note section of the Nexus magazine article.

• A feeling of being in a twilight zone. An awake while sleeping feeling/experience.

• An urge to change your diet. The taste and smell of certain foods will change during the merge.

• A need to be near an ocean or large body of water during the period of the merge. For some reason water, especially the smell and sound of moving water, will be very comforting to those during the merge. They will feel an increased connection with the oceans.

• A need to be more alone and secluded to experience the merge to its full potential.

• There will be some type of knowledge download and sharing resulting in a knowingness of things you didn’t know before.

• There were more but I’m listing only those that I can recall from the CHANI material.

Who will be part of this "awakened" segment?

I used the word “awakened” above. I know it sounds like an overused cliché but in context with the CHANI material it’s the only term that describes the essence. The Entity explained that they are those beings who have obtained a “passport”, firstly either through their many timelines lived and or secondly those who have offered and sacrificed their timeline experience to facilitate, enhance and influence this timeline experience for others. (Dolphins have played a prominent role in this).

Those that are prepared in body, mind and spirit will somehow be more “in tune” with these changes than the rest of us. I want to mention here that I most certainly don’t see myself as part of these fortunate fully awakened and prepared beings. I’ve neglected a lot of the mind, body and spirit aspect preparations. I’m certainly not ready and one of those who have a passport or are fully in tune etc etc.

Degrees of Awareness.

There are obviously some of us who will experience this awareness to some degree albeit not the full awareness like those who are fully in tune. Seeing some of the dream threads here on CHANI it’s very possible that these dreams could be an indication of the degree of increased awareness people are feeling. A feeling that something is just not right or that something has to give. A growing intuition and increased sense of expectation. The most positive aspect of all of this is that our spiritual insight will advance and grow ( “only spirit go beter now ok”)

Then there are those, the majority in fact, who will totally be oblivious to these time/space changes and spiritual growth. They will just experience global events in the physical without really knowing why on the inner.

And that’s about it folks. Thanks for reading.

Blessings

acolyte

:)

• Like 4

Thanks Aco amazing times we have ahead...  8)

We all appreciate you taking the time to share what you have...thanks again!

• Like 1

Looks like a good read...thank you for the time and effort spent on this...I have it bookmarked for later.

• Like 1

The Premise.

*(The Entity made more than a 100 predictions/calculations and it was Rubicon who decided which predictions should be used in the “Me tel U” thread. Some of the predictions were just impossible to manifest and were kept from the Reveal. For example there was a prediction that “the young Kennedy wil return” to be some kind of a new leader, but we all knew Young Kennedy died in a plane crash, so this “prediction” had no way of becoming reality.

Mmmm ..... Joseph P. Kennedy III seems to be a political promise, even more than his cousin John Kennedy Jr was.

Our focus on the things that matter will be distracted by and with useless issues and distractions on a global scale like wars etc. Attention will be placed on things that actually make us more stupid or dumb-downed. A  “Devolution” if you will. (Just seeing all the crap reality shows and infatuation with celebrities makes this clear to me.)

This is a feeling i haven't been able to shake off during the reading of this whole part.

Things will be made desperate for us so the only thing we want is leave this planet. REMEMBER, DON'T

Acolyte, thank you for this magnificent piece of work mate.

I'm impressed as always.

8)  Neo  8)

• Like 2

Thanks Luk3, Chas & Neo.

The floor is now open for everyone to share their inputs, insights and speculation.

In the meantime I'm working on part four Q&A

blessings

aco

For some...all this is just hogwash...then there are people like me who is just so drawn to the Chani material in some unexplainable way...crazy...perhaps but so be it...

I quote from your post...

It’s also my view that we all chose to be here at this time of the Fuse. Whether it happens or not we were meant to be here and some knew beforehand that they will get to this period where they can make a conscious choice to experience a different parallel timelineb][/b]...

I feel the same way...Thanks...more to chew on... :)

I'd like to tell you about something that happened to me two days ago on my way home.  I live at the end of a four mile driveway, off a mountain highway.  I was coming home and about 1 ¾ miles from the highway there is a section of national forest that the road crosses. I came upon a car backed in at a sharp angle off the road into a sandy area. A young woman was sitting on something near the back of the car, with a guitar on her lap, in front of a small, open camp fire. A young man was standing facing her on the other side of the fire. There were a couple of piles of things on the ground around them. I continued driving, thinking that I should have stopped to talk to them.

There were a couple of vehicles on the road ahead of me, which is highly unusual for this time of year, but perhaps less so because it was Saturday. After another quarter of a mile, they pulled to the side of the road. I did stop at that point, to ask them if they were planning to park there (there are signs prohibiting parking there, due to it being a fire truck turn out). They said, no, they were looking for the National Forest wilderness trail. I pointed it out to them (a road taking off within sight of where we were standing.) I then decided to turn around and act on my instinct which was to go talk to the couple camped by the road. I drove back to the meadow where they had been parked. The time was less than five minutes from when I had passed them.

There was nothing there. The ground is quite damp due to recent snows and there were no tracks at all in the area where the vehicle had been pulled off. There was no fire, nor a sign that there had ever been a fire. They were simply - not there.

I think I was looking into another time line.

I'm totally freaked out.

• Like 1

Fascinating, Aco.

One thing stands out to me.  We all know that Kennedy Jr died in a plane crash in atmospheric conditions of which he was not really ready to handle.

However, it brings up a point:  Suppose there were someone that had the transcripts and  was concerned that the Chani predictions would absolutely lead up to undesirable results (at least in their mind).

Could someone attempt to alter the final outcome by altering the events in the current time?  Imagine if they had eliminated Kennedy Jr. or try to prolong the life of someone else.

Would not that individual or organization making the changes to eliminate the predictions then be making it extremely difficult to determine a Fuse Year?

Sort of what would happen if a history book of WWII were given to Tojo or Hitler.  Things would be different.

• Like 1

The Entity frequently mentioned that the Dark has to catch up to the Light in the Fuse Year to apparently restore a universal balance. According to the Entity the Universe commands that neither the Dark nor Light get too far ahead. The Entity said that we’ve had our run of good/light and that it is unfortunately, time for the dark to catch up, to once again bring equilibrium to our parallel time line and Space (The Reset or “0000” if you will).

Blessings

acolyte

:)

The above quote is an oversimplified and easily palletable explanation of the below symbol

thnx for the peep through your looking glass Aco,

priceless

T

post-542-13759097929466_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Fascinating, Aco.

One thing stands out to me.  We all know that Kennedy Jr died in a plane crash in atmospheric conditions of which he was not really ready to handle.

However, it brings up a point:  Suppose there were someone that had the transcripts and  was concerned that the Chani predictions would absolutely lead up to undesirable results (at least in their mind).

Could someone attempt to alter the final outcome by altering the events in the current time?  Imagine if they had eliminated Kennedy Jr. or try to prolong the life of someone else.

Would not that individual or organization making the changes to eliminate the predictions then be making it extremely difficult to determine a Fuse Year?

Sort of what would happen if a history book of WWII were given to Tojo or Hitler.  Things would be different.

I thought the same thing, and I was talking to my wife about it, the other day, and she brought up a good point what if it is like a final destination twist, it's inevitable and will happen one way or another... But then my other question is would there be a sequential order to it, and what could happen if it was to be disrupted.

...if any of that made sense?

• Like 1

Thanks so much Aco. I have been following your thread for years and patiently waiting for part 3 .

I have been having dreams that seem more like  lifelike experiences in the last few months than dreams so I will have to analyse them more closely after reading this.

Baie dankie

• Like 1

Thanks so much Aco. I have been following your thread for years and patiently waiting for part 3 .

I have been having dreams that seem more like  lifelike experiences in the last few months than dreams so I will have to analyse them more closely after reading this.

Baie dankie

Baie dankie indeed... :)

Many thanks Aco, I found that most helpful.

So now I find myself wondering more about the cosmo sonic boom. 

Do YOU think this is the year of the cosmo sonic boom impact also?

What do YOU expect might happen when the impact occurs?

And don't worry mate, I'll be another one staying behind and not seeing any portals to CHANI-land.  I'll make sure you aint lonely - muaahahahahah, lol.

• Like 1

Ha! Had the chance to leave permanently turned it down already, you can do more good anchored to mother earth than leaving, the earth and all its cargo are part of the whole, IMO.

Now that there are so many of us it might start to get really interesting.

• Like 1

Guest fortytwo

May I start by extending my thanks to Acolyte for his excellent precis and explanation of the forecast merging of time as indicated by the entity. There is no doubt in my mind that our present global predicament (social, political, fiscal, environmental and ecological decay) has been 'constructed' in a purposeful and deliberate way for good reason. So much for freewill, at least on a global scale. Then again, if one examines any forum on the net, be that a Christian, new age, prophetic or conspiracy site, the general consensus is that we are on a path to perdition with the questions of 'when' and 'how' being touted by everyone with interest. However, not many seek to know or to understand 'why' this seems to be our predisposed destiny in this timeline..maybe it is simply given or to put it another way, a default acceptance of our choice to be here at this monumental time in human history.

I don't wish to destabilize this thread but I would like to offer my personal impressions as to 'why' this abrupt and cataclysmic endtime is unavoidable and 'why' we chose to be present for what can only be described as an evolutionary leap, but first I seek permission to continue here or if preferred, begin a new thread so as not to disrupt the discussion of the fuse year and its implications. Suffice to say that what has been revealed by the entity, I believe, is pivotal to the overall awakening process and is what attracted me and indeed, all of us, to this site in the first instance. The explanation and evidence of the 'why' will be intricate, involved and require deliberations across a number of scientific disciplines and belief structures, so I humbly request advice as to posting the details.

Aco, as this is your thread and your forum...please advise.

Sounds like this "merging timeline" could be something like this....

The below quote is from Dolores Cannon...

The older people are having the hardest time adjusting. The young ones are coming in already adjusted. It’s the ones in the middle that are having trouble.

KC: Uh hum.

DC: But those that can’t handle the change will just leave the planet.

KC: Okay.

DC: They’ll make a transition – they’ll die, in other words. But they said that’s okay. That’s why so many are leaving all at once. It’s all right to do that because they are not ready to handle the vibrations and the frequencies.

But as the body adapts, as you move through this, then we will all move together. That’s when the separation occurs, when it reaches that point.

KC: Okay. And have they given you a year or a time for that?

DC: Nope. Nothing. I keep asking them questions about it. They say: We can’t answer all your questions because we don’t know. This is the first time in the history of the universe this has ever happened, so we don’t really know what’s going to happen.

They said it’s the biggest show on Earth. All the ETs, everyone is watching. They want to see if we can pull it off.

Let me give an example that... I don’t know if you know Annie Kirkwood. She wrote Mary’s Message to the World.

KC: Uh huh.

DC: And we used to do panels together. She had a vision that I think really describes it the best way, because it’s very hard to understand the concept of things splitting and becoming two. But it’s evolution, is what it is.

She saw the Earth and then she saw it begin to pull apart like a cell does when it divides, and as it began to pull apart she saw it break apart into two Earths – one was the New and one was the Old.

And over here she heard them saying: We did it, we did it! We did it. And over here it was like: Poor thing, she died believing all that.

Seems plausible...world in chaos due to cosmic boom...and some people "die" who are left behind think they died in this chaos...

A huge thanks to you, Acolyte. That is food for thought, to last me awhile!  ???

I've been following MTUN and your threads, since the "good, old days" over on the Berserk thread. We are some old-timers, hanging on here with you.

Hiraa, thanks to you, for the Dolores Cannon quote, transcribed exactly! That was a wake-up call for her audience, I'm sure. I wonder how many were ready to consider that -- it's been in my consciousness for quite a long, long time, I must say, and I saw that lecture on YT.

FWIW -- That particular video from the 2013 conference lecture series (IUFOS) - UFO Congress - was pulled from public viewing for a time. It is up now, and is available to view, (if you give a search on giggle, that is):

Dolores Cannon Presents Moving into the New Earth

-

I don't want to distract from Acolyte's work; I have a lot of contemplating to do, on that score. Suffice it to say, I've agreed to willingly stay here on Mother Earth's present timeline as long as my life makes a difference -- I'm not looking for an "easy way out." However, a "Time Jump" sometimes sounds pretty appealing.

As far as time speeding up, I've been spreading that knowledge to all and sundry who will listen, for at least a couple of years. Last weekend, a friend quoted it back to me, and said, "I'm sure glad you told me that. It sure explains what's going on in my life, and everything around me."

• Like 1

Hi all, i followed the original thread on glp, but can no longer post there. While reading another thread on there i came across this article posted , it talks of a possible stellar wave. The info is supposedly from a dhs insider.

US Government source confirms a series of earth changes, AKA a 'Global Coastal Event'

http://www.transients.info/2013/05/us-government-source-confirms-series-of.html

:-\

i too have chosen to stay, be of any help i can. glad to hear others have made the same choice. you have my highest respect for your choice to stay. may we all be effective

Hi all, i followed the original thread on glp, but can no longer post there. While reading another thread on there i came across this article posted , it talks of a possible stellar wave. The info is supposedly from a dhs insider.

US Government source confirms a series of earth changes, AKA a 'Global Coastal Event'

http://www.transients.info/2013/05/us-government-source-confirms-series-of.html

:-\

Very very interesting. 

Seems either there is a DHS agent or not.  In any case,  it looks like Rubicon is still operating.

There are many many ways of trying to present information. Me tel U was just one method.  You can rest assured there are others. 

As I wondered once before,  if the various 'outlet' scenarios that Rubicon and other agencies are using could be found, and then compared,  a better and larger picture might well emerge.

Hey Acolyte, 

I think the information disbursement levels are finally increasing after all.  I wonder what/when their info critical mass level will be? (ah, to be a fly on the wall in so many places.  the dream)  I am watching as much as I can to track the progression.

Something tells me it will increase much more and soon.

Thanks Acolyte for all your hard work in bringing this to us. It is very much appreciated!.

For a long time (going on many years) I have felt something extraordinary was going to happen and it wasn't until I came to Chani that I think I finally understand what that is. Deep within the core of my being, I've always known that I would choose to stay behind to help others go forward, do what I can for those who could not go forward. I believe it is one of the main reasons why I am on this good Earth in this specific timeline. If fills my heart with such joy/gladness/explosion of love... (lol, I don't know the right word to use) to see that there are so many others here that feel/are doing the same. I think its a testament to the positive vibe you have set up here Acolyte and I am very proud to be a part of it and call all of you kindred spirits and friends.

We have a lot of work to do in the months ahead of us my friends but no matter what happens, no matter the hardships, our collective positive energies and good will,  will help us conquer what ever trials that will be set before us.

And after our work is done, lets get together and raise a glass to Mother Earth, the balance and to those who could not be with us. I'll bring the Scotch. 8)