The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Acolyte

2013 – THE FUSE YEAR (Part Three)

I know what you mean Sekhmet. Sometimes it's everything I can do to just keep my mouth shut, because <censored> and <ducktaped> when <redacted> leaves me <50 GigaJoule Jamming pulse> while <whitenoise blitz>. [Faraday cage up!] There I said it.

Seriously tho, Im with ya.

I seem to be in a mood tonight, might have to back away from the keyboard.

Cheers!

Alright f*** it, Sekhmet, Im going to respond to your post without the whimsicality.

I'm don't like how everything on this planet takes so damn long anymore either.

window open from today til end july yor line time for when wave hits

So today is the date when entity saw the events in past and future....so just keep a watchful eye...you might bump into the entity reading newspaper...

I agree with you K.

Some days are so transformative, so life changing, that forever afterwards, you look back at that date with the realization that there was life before this date, and then there was life after this date and that nothing would be the same after that. May May 15 be such a date.

Why do I pray for such transformation?  This place has got to change, and it isn't happening from the inside. I, for one, am done waiting. Those causing suffering on this planet shall be allowed no more.

Let what must be done, be done quickly.

I still think the significance of May 15 is to delineate before May 15 and after May 15.  Kind of like BC and AD.  And, as I understand, Christ's birth was also miscalculated such that it was likely that he wasn't born anywhere between 1BC and 1AD. hee

A dream/or is it a fantasy ;D

I'm ready, standing with plasma sword in hand in amongst 200 million light warriors from the real universe(not the pissy 4% shit we have been stuck in) with the sight on the horizon of a massive armada of light ships coming to back us up with their speakers pumping 4000 watts of guns and roses or something awesome like in Apocalypse now to smite the psychopath sirians and their minions.

Ok bit of Celtic warrior showing, I'm sick of waiting now-had enough of this shit, want to get the new living library going again.

Beautiful Mother Earth and Mother Nature-with not one F@#kwit to be seen in this whole multiverse anywhere.

Sorry peeps but I think loud music and too many coffee's and excitement about the changes has me a bit pumped at the mo. :rolleyes:

Im not sure what may or may not happen today, heck May 15 could be in 2014 and not this year.. But the day is not done as well, either way I will be here.

double deja vu to share

yesterday I encountered a double deja vu (I named it so) or time slip? Some weeks ago as I was going to work, heading to the subway I had this "deja vu feeling" and I said to myself "... ah you remember, wait.. yes". The situation was as follows: Walking the sidewalk I hear a midsize lorry coming from behind at low speed (urban area) and in front of me is this electrician(?) grabbing his tool case out his car, smashing the doors and walks towards me mumbling something.

Yesterday the same "situation", I was walking the same way heading to the subway ... I hear a midsize lorry at slow speed from behind and ... voila ... the electrician grabbing his tool case, the lorry passing by and the smashing car doors. I knew it in advance but I did not have this "deja vu feeling" , just knew/remembered it because experienced at some days/weeks ago (dont remember the time).

anyway, could be a coincidence, I am waiting for the triple deja vu or "groundhog day". :-)

Hey Acolyte, seriously can't believe you even care what is happening at glop.  It is a den of subversion and inequity; let it go man.

As far as the actual date, like others have recently stated, I always viewed it as a mid-point marker date, nothing more.

Unless both Ariel Sharon and Nelson Mandela secretly passed on in the past 72 hours or so, it seems both of those are a miss, although the fact that Sharon is in a perma-coma might satisfy the 'demise' assertion since he certainly isn't affecting the affairs of his part of the world any more.  Who knows.

For me personally, I am waiting to see if Cheney bumps off the bus - if that doesn't happen by the entity's target date (June 15, right?) along with any of the other severe predictions, then I vote we are on a different timeline and may have averted the potential scenarios the CHANI project  revealed.

There's also the whistleblower testimony from Project Camelot about the Looking Glass project I am interested in seeing if anything transpires by this coming solstice.  At least two or three witnesses attested that they couldn't view anything but desolation on Earth after June 2013, if I recall...

So if anyone is pinning today as THE DAY, well they are poorly informed idjits.

paz

jt

I follow about 3 people/organizations that deal with remote viewers and although they are different groups, they all see basically the same stuff happening, with one particular group giving the cut off date of June 1. 

Collectively, they saw massive flooding and waters receding by June 1. Earthquakes. Not one big doom event, but a series of events. And it all points towards this month, with June and afterwards being complete chaos.

I only mention this because the entity mentioned the ocean not being happy (or something) and many people will drown. Also heaven beware. (meteor)

I personally have never put much stock into the May 15 date. For me, with Thatcher dying, that tells me that THIS is the fuse year and therefore anything the entity mentioned could occur any time this year.

JMHO

I think we are all walking on a different timeline.

So for some the perceived paths will occur and for others nothing will occur.

I have had such an enlightening few days, new deeper truths have emerged, but possibly only relevant to me and those close to me.  So in essence I have shifted but still within the same.

BP's and Shells London offices were raided by the EU this morning in search of information on Price fixing, so we may not see all the entity said, but as the collective 'we' have shifted possible outcomes.

I'm sure a shift is still a good outcome for the entity.

I follow about 3 people/organizations that deal with remote viewers and although they are different groups, they all see basically the same stuff happening, with one particular group giving the cut off date of June 1. 

Collectively, they saw massive flooding and waters receding by June 1. Earthquakes. Not one big doom event, but a series of events. And it all points towards this month, with June and afterwards being complete chaos.

I only mention this because the entity mentioned the ocean not being happy (or something) and many people will drown. Also heaven beware. (meteor)

I personally have never put much stock into the May 15 date. For me, with Thatcher dying, that tells me that THIS is the fuse year and therefore anything the entity mentioned could occur any time this year.

JMHO

I agree, but the part of the entity saying that those that believe will see them and can go to their timeline if they choose on may 15.  Trying to figure out what exactly in our perception see what exactly that is. Also, Im unsure of going to their timeline as the idea of that doesn't quite sit well with me at the moment. Regardless today will be a good day for me, its nice and sunny but very windy. My local weather says 50 km/h (31 mph) with gusts up to 80 km/h (49 mph).

Sol, I forgot about the choosing to go over to their timeline on may 15th part, LOL. Maybe time is irrelevant? Who really knows. I think it could still happen...probably not today though. So many strange things this year, what with the wacko weather and everything else.

BTW, enjoy your weather. I'm in E Texas and it is nasty, nasty outside today. Tons of rain. Yuck.

edit: oh, and first thing I did this morning upon waking was go look outside to see if there were 2 suns. Heck, i can't even see one sun in this weather..still.

LOL

JMHO

For me it's not so much the date (which is a point in illusory "time") but the events that surround it.

The Entity talks about Free Will within the context of God's Will, whereby certain events are absolute(ish) and not affected by human will (such as a cosmicsonicboom from Galactic Centre or crustal breaks).

Human influenced microcosmic events are very probabilistic -as the Entity notes-so I do think this is Fuse Year, and events will manifest more or less as stated, but not in perfect detail.

Godlike pretensions to control and perfection are the province of TPTW.

Thank you all for such thought provoking comments.  I really like this thread -- it seems to me that if we are dealing with alternative timeline scenarios, there are likely to be some deviations from the probabilities that the entity posted initially. 

As for the thread at GLP -- there are still a few good folks on there, who are genuinely interested in the whole trajectory of the 'me tel u" information -- but the rest can't even be bothered to read any of the history, and are just foaming at the mouth waiting to throw out 'bs flags' at the first possible opportunity.  That forum has gone very far downhill in the past few years -- most of the truly interesting posters have left, and most of what remains are angry, ignorant people filled with a lot of hate, and a lot of hoaxers. 

I lost a good friend for no real reason and people close to me are acting quite bonkers (suicidal, strange behaviours,  new strange interests etc). I for one cannot wait for the intervention. Do not worry about me, this only strengthens my position to remove the human draco allies and be sovereign. They will never feed off my energy, losing others in my life will not work. My fake money debt and lack of food won't work as well. Bills on paper are just that, nothing more. Hail harmony, my fellow brothers and sisters, the great mother and sun and of course the universal organism to rid the draco once and for all.

I have been lurking around this site (and enjoying it) since finding my way here after the last Nexus conference. I feel this is worth sharing & seems to belong to this thread.  On Friday, 17th May I woke up feeling very strange & was convinced that the day before had been Sunday 12th May. I know absolutely that I had experienced the week as Sat, Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Sun, Fri.  Of course no one else shared this experience with me. When I woke up I felt dizzy, stunned, confused & generally out of sync.  I do know that I skip timelines on a regular basis, but nothing like this.

I resonate with the whole entity story & remain open to whatever happens but am not attached to any outcomes.  Things are definitely changing. I am seeing things regularly in my peripheral vision and often turn to see who is standing next to me to see nothing!

For quite some time now I am aware of living my other lives in my dream state & carrying on relationships, careers etc and not always on this planet. This stuff now is bleeding through in to my present life.  It's not a problem to me and I find it very interesting.

I do wish to say that I love this site and the people on it. The energies are good.  Tried GLP but find the energies very coarse.

I have been lurking around this site (and enjoying it) since finding my way here after the last Nexus conference. I feel this is worth sharing & seems to belong to this thread.  On Friday, 17th May I woke up feeling very strange & was convinced that the day before had been Sunday 12th May. I know absolutely that I had experienced the week as Sat, Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Sun, Fri.  Of course no one else shared this experience with me. When I woke up I felt dizzy, stunned, confused & generally out of sync.  I do know that I skip timelines on a regular basis, but nothing like this.

I resonate with the whole entity story & remain open to whatever happens but am not attached to any outcomes.  Things are definitely changing. I am seeing things regularly in my peripheral vision and often turn to see who is standing next to me to see nothing!

For quite some time now I am aware of living my other lives in my dream state & carrying on relationships, careers etc and not always on this planet. This stuff now is bleeding through in to my present life.  It's not a problem to me and I find it very interesting.

I do wish to say that I love this site and the people on it. The energies are good.  Tried GLP but find the energies very coarse.

Welcome to Chani Asmara and thank you for sharing :)

Quoting Asmara:

"I do wish to say that I love this site and the people on it. The energies are good.  Tried GLP but find the energies very coarse."

Welcome to The Chani Project Asmara, Thank you for sharing your experiences and for your very kind words about Chani and our members.  Join right in, any time you choose.

I resonate with the whole entity story & remain open to whatever happens but am not attached to any outcomes.

Love the wisdom in this statement, perfect  8)

i would be interested to know if the entity that [we] were able to converse with has had conversations with the entity that has a timeline to study that almost nearly mirrors ours...which would explain similarities, but differences at the same time.

maybe the entity that has may 27th to study is the one that is ours, we just havent spoken with it.

i have to assume there are multiple entities along with multiple timelines.

arent we going to be an entity/student someday..or isnt that the journey?

i would be interested to know if the entity that [we] were able to converse with has had conversations with the entity that has a timeline to study that almost nearly mirrors ours...which would explain similarities, but differences at the same time.

maybe the entity that has may 27th to study is the one that is ours, we just havent spoken with it.

i have to assume there are multiple entities along with multiple timelines.

arent we going to be an entity/student someday..or isnt that the journey?

anyone?

• An urge to change your diet. The taste and smell of certain foods will change during the merge.

• A need to be near an ocean or large body of water during the period of the merge. For some reason water, especially the smell and sound of moving water, will be very comforting to those during the merge. They will feel an increased connection with the oceans.

• A need to be more alone and secluded to experience the merge to its full potential.

• There will be some type of knowledge download and sharing resulting in a knowingness of things you didn’t know before.

• There were more but I’m listing only those that I can recall from the CHANI material.

. A feeling that something is just not right or that something has to give. A growing intuition and increased sense of expectation. The most positive aspect of all of this is that our spiritual insight will advance and grow ( “only spirit go beter now ok”)

Blessings

acolyte

:)

Hi guys, been away for a bit, real life interfering with virtual life.

I've read through what Acolyte has to say and deleted most of it for a reason.

• An urge to change your diet. The taste and smell of certain foods will change during the merge.

I'm already doing this as certain foods and drinks now make me ill.

• A need to be near an ocean or large body of water during the period of the merge. For some reason water, especially the smell and sound of moving water, will be very comforting to those during the merge. They will feel an increased connection with the oceans.

The ocean has always rejuvenated me. It seems to refuel me and fills me with a calm serene kind of feeling.

• A need to be more alone and secluded to experience the merge to its full potential.

I have always enjoyed my own company, but I now seem to seek out solitude more and more. I feel I need to be alone for longer.

• There will be some type of knowledge download and sharing resulting in a knowingness of things you didn’t know before.

This is weird. A few years ago I had what can only be described as a download...I saw images of my life being downloaded into me. I talked to a few friends about it then just put it out of my mind. But in the past few months I have got the feeling that it's time for me to go home...I keep asking for my family to come and get me...yet I can only remember the life I have now....real memories or not? The knowingness is something I feel we all have...you just know. It's hard to explain that one.

A feeling that something is just not right or that something has to give. A growing intuition and increased sense of expectation. The most positive aspect of all of this is that our spiritual insight will advance and grow ( “only spirit go beter now ok”)

I think more than a few people have had this. I've had a feeling of expectation for more than a few years, and it seems to be getting stronger....

I have no idea if anyone else had had an experience like I have with the images etc...but I have found that I have been reading books that I wouldn't normally look at..works of fiction but or different states of being...

Namaste Tricia xx

Welcome back Tricia, i had been wondering where you amongst others had got to.

True, life does get in the way, i know only too well.

Icanseeatoms.

Ps Nubs idk although i saw only yesterday that there are 645 possible timelines, but im not saying this statement is true to course, so dont anyone quote me yet !!

It would seem to me, without rereading a few years of information and research, that there are an many timelines as there are unique repeating formulations within whatever Fractal algorithm our reality matrix is based on. Then narrowing that down to the general specifics of Earth's vs other types of worlds subset types, my general understanding is we have about 12 timelines that 'may/could' apply to us here, currently.

As for multiple entities,

I think it was Delores Cannon who made the point that each of us is like a cut diamond, with many facets. The diamond itself is each of us, as an Oversoul, with each facet representing each life we a currently living in different bodies, not consciously aware of each other, but yet each or a expression of the same Soul Entity. With this in mind, I can see no reason that there are not multiple MeTellU Entities as well.

Reminds me of the old Lakota saying:

Mitakuye Oyasin - All my Relations/We are all related.

-Cheers!

The Chani entity stated that our DNA crystal is like a 33 point cut Diamond, so I find the reference to Diamonds and facets interesting. Page 199 of original thread..