The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Blue ET

Harry Oldfield

post-100-0-72676100-1439252144_thumb.jpgpost-100-0-72482300-1439252123_thumb.jpgpost-100-0-58171100-1439252196_thumb.jpgpost-100-0-54303500-1439252229_thumb.jpg

First pic is without the NEV software and the last is the disturbance in the sky after the CT dissipated.

• Like 11

@cma. Amazing. Would love to have the sofware but if I recall well, it's kind of expensive. isn't it?

Question: when comparing the chemtrail to the after effect how do you interpret the colors and the differences between the 4 pics? it is clear the ground is receiving it and goes from dark maroon to fluorescent pink to dark blue/purple.

I guess there must a chromatic chart somewhere on the net to measure them somehow. 

@Deekin: I asked the Oldfield Lab the same question and if they offer a service where they can proceed old pics. They never answered. 

@deekin and @DOT - thanks for your interest in this.  The software for computers is able to put filters on pre taken pictures but I don't have that gear - I have the system designed for the Samsung Galaxy camera.  It's a lot cheaper but still expensive especially with the way the aussie dollar is right now! 

@DOT - I am only new to this and am learning as I go but here's how I see it:

What I see in these images is the disturbance caused by the path of the jet – turbulence I guess. The chemtrails themselves would take time to spread – the lighter particles drifting with the wind and the heavier ones dropping to earth.  I notice that the chemtrails are often produced on windy days when the wind would take them to the more populated coastal areas.  We live about 1.5 hours west of the beach.  It is farming land, more cattle than crops. 

The NEV system has been designed to look more at human/animal subjects than at environment. There are patterns to look for in human subjects that indicate energy blockage, leakage, chakra symmetry/asymmetry etc.  A white screen is used to make the analysis clearer. 

When we take pictures of our environment, we don’t have the white screen as the control which makes things a little trickier.  The different filters give varying degrees of contrast and colour – some are better for poor light, some for bright light.  I think the final image of the disrupted sky is the most significant of all.  The energies have been disturbed, not just from the jet – although I will try to get a pic of a jet passing without a chemtrail to see if it differs much.  You can see from the two pictures here that a normal, cloudless sky shows as distinctive bands of colour. Clouds and sun change the pattern as do chemtrails.

post-100-0-02642700-1439282906_thumb.jpg

post-100-0-72646900-1439282927_thumb.jpg

For now, I am enjoying this new way of seeing my world without placing too much emphasis on exactly what I’m seeing.  I believe the interpretive skills will come with time.  I remember the first time I looked at an x-ray as a student – I just saw black and white. Over time, my brained learned the patterns repeated in the thousands of x-rays I got to examine, until certain things stood out like “dogs balls” – sorry!!

As Harry Oldfield says, we are only scratching the surface of the unseen subtle energy world.  He encourages users of his system to practice being observers and to share what they see.  This is one way of doing that for me.  Please share your observations so we can all learn.

• Like 5

@cma. Amazing. Would love to have the sofware but if I recall well, it's kind of expensive. isn't it?

Question: when comparing the chemtrail to the after effect how do you interpret the colors and the differences between the 4 pics? it is clear the ground is receiving it and goes from dark maroon to fluorescent pink to dark blue/purple.

I guess there must a chromatic chart somewhere on the net to measure them somehow. 

@Deekin: I asked the Oldfield Lab the same question and if they offer a service where they can proceed old pics. They never answered. 

No, NEV needs to be hooked up to laptop with camera or a Video camera, see earlier post/vid when Harry was interviewed on national TV. And I don't think Harry has chromatic charts either as I'm not sure if Harry even understands what's happening with the lens. But please watch vid as you will see Harry's camera "seeing" and communicating with a spectre in a cemetery. Also check out Harry diagnosing peeps in audience with vid camera scanning them all from metres away, it's great. Every doctor should be trained in this wonderful diagnostic tool, just wish there was someone in my part of the world with the s/ware.

Thanks cma, please keep-em coming, not sure I agree with the CT statement, from the type of clouds in the image, the atmospheric conditions on the day looks favourable to vapour trails anyway. I will be sending you PM soon regarding NEV and where you're at in Oz. 

WIll also post on apparatus I have in mind to remove human energy interference from Oldfield lens produced images, still working on it, but if you have a threaded hole on bottom side of camera where tripod screws in, you only need a light/thin piece of right angle steel/alloy/plastic, the same length as camera lens, so when you screw camera onto tripod, the piece of angle will hold Oldfield lens with alligator clip. This way you can set timer of camera and walk away eliminating any energy interference, but the camera itself could affect images me thinks, at a macro level perhaps.

Best to you all,

Bot   8)

P.S.  I have a couple of Chanites that want Oldfield lenses, but I hope to line up an Australian distributor soon.

• Like 7

cma, keep 'em coming!  Have you tried experimenting say with your palm, but with different thoughts/emotions?  Like love, anger, sadness...  Or even just different temperatures?

• Like 4

Good idea deekin, I will give it a go!

In the meantime, here's my hand connecting with oranges on the tree.

post-100-0-21344500-1439621018_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

There are a few free programs out on the net, including "Irfanview" that do allow colour manipulation.

But even more, if you can try to say what it is you wish to do, I may be able to write a program to do some or all of it (time will help tho)

• Like 3

@cma, the comment was just a general one, as from a computer programmer, but one who hasn't done a whole lot with graphics, but does have a little knowledge, and is also a former professional photographer :)

What I was trying to say - one doesn't need to pay big $$$ for computer programs - there are a lot of good programs out there that are free, or very low cost.

• Like 2

Okay thanks EagleWings but I believe the NEV system has been specifically developed to show how the body's energy system interacts and interferes with light, using colour patterns to highlight meridians, chakras, low energy, inflammation etc.  It's not just another set of filters. 

Also thanks for the encouragement everyone.

Here is my attempt to change the patterns on my hand with thought alone. I only held the thoughts of "Hate" and then "Love" for a minute or so before taking the photos because I am impatient!

First pic is of the white background I used as a control. Second pic is my hand on the background with no particular thoughts but you can see my hand affected the background colours. Third pic is after thinking of the word 'Hate" and the last one after thinking "Love".  Can you see the differences?

post-100-0-29559500-1440063326_thumb.jpgpost-100-0-98140200-1440063343_thumb.jpgpost-100-0-49208000-1440063370_thumb.jpgpost-100-0-62889900-1440063390_thumb.jpg

• Like 9

For Acolyte - I imagine that this is similar to how the spirit world views us here on Earth.

post-100-0-08187300-1440384522_thumb.jpg

"The Road Home"

• Like 8

left hand receives energy

right hand dishes it out

maybe the auric field around your right hand is elongated past the finger nails?

• Like 3

All 3 pictures are the same hand T - my left. In the first picture the areas at the top of my hand and in between the fingers are distinct green clumps. I believe in reflexology these areas correspond to the sinuses but will check that. When I think the word hate they change to red and then when I go to love they shrink somewhat so that there is more green overall on the hand. According to Oldfield green is a balanced healthier colour and too much red is imbalance. I will get an image of a reflexology chart to compare to.

• Like 3

Clearly I know little about reflexology - lol. Those areas I was referring to are actually eyes and ears not sinuses!!

post-100-0-60667700-1440540720_thumb.jpgpost-100-0-93724000-1440540734_thumb.jpgpost-100-0-91968100-1440540761_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

ï know its the left

was wondering if you could do one of the right for comparison

is it the same patterns? prob not?

• Like 2

ï know its the left

was wondering if you could do one of the right for comparison

is it the same patterns? prob not?

I thought that the left hand was the spiritual and the right side the physical. Healing side is the left side. Healers use the left side to receive and give energy. Right hand can be used to disperse or cleanse energy,

I will take the next pics of both left and right hands to compare just the same.

• Like 4

We are building a pyramid greenhouse - looks like the energy is already here. We call it our Giza Greenhouse ☺️

post-100-0-12781600-1443582413_thumb.jpgpost-100-0-68095700-1443582443_thumb.jpgpost-100-0-14248000-1443582472_thumb.jpg

• Like 10