The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Botanic

Maltese Cross Of The Aegean Sea

Aco and Mods, any chance of turning mapping thread into mapping board. I will be posting many more maps but as you know, my timelines are not very reliable lol.

The following map was not going to be posted until I had more legend elements'  changed a contour line, and added a couple more map features in to this map, but I have some major s/ware problems and I can't get help from developers due to, umm, never mind.

Anyway, since joining CHANI I have been referring to Maurice Chatelain's book "Our Cosmic Ancestors" which I have had for some years. He dedicated a chapter on what he named "The Maltese Cross Of The Aegean Sea". Unfortunately, Chatelain never mentioned where his info re cross came from, nor did he reference chapters, so I am slowly having to buy every book in the bibliography at the back of book, unfortunately half are French. To this day every reference to this cross, reverts back to Chatelain. I have emailed his son Thierry,(via website) with no reply. More ref books on the way.

There is a simple line drawing on one page, and I always wanted to see if it fits with present day Greece.

He stated that along the lines and at vertices, sacred sites/temples were to be found at corresponding earth locations. The cross itself is made up of 3/28° and 4/28° of a circle as per Chatelain's book and is accurate in degrees to the fifth decimal point. The circle is exactly 540 klms diameter and may look bulged as the map is in a geographic coordinate system which also means straight lines over a distance don't look exactly straight as they start to curve.

Some points are now submerged, but as you will see, this has not always been the case. Prior to 7,000 ybp, (end ice age) the sea level was at least 170,metres (although I have just found more data that shows it may have been less), lower than today. Also, taking into account that the submerged land could have eroded away to hundreds of meters below present, and that some serious subsidence has occurred in the NW Aegean, these points may well have been on dry land. I will be updating this as I ground-proof more sites/data. The aqua line represents -200 mtr sea level.

At present, I am hobbled by my monthly d/load (3Gb p month), as ground-proofing sites takes a lot of time and d/load usage. But every temple and theater site on this map is smack bang in the middle of a temple, or in the case of theaters, right in the middle and front of the "crescent"  shape of the theatre. I have not moved any site to suit the lines I have drawn.

Sites on mainland Greece that don't match the cross vertices could be result from mainland moving North over time, I still don't have some geomorphological data yet. However Isle in the Aegean sit atop what is known as "The Attica-Cyclades Massif" and it has had minimal horizontal movement. It has moved vertically with the weight of ice, but little sidewards movement the last ~20 thousand years. This is why I'm hesitant to rotate the cross off true North for now.

I had only very basic GIS skills from mapping Indigenous cultural sites before starting this project so I have very slowly been teaching myself how to use this infuriating s/ware for the last year or so, but, there are many functions (maths stuff)that I am still unable to perform, but I now have to start from scratch which is why I'm posting this one now.

I had had lots of fun playing dot-dot with site-points and please feel free to do the same. There is a free map viewing s/ware out made by the same crew that make my s/ware- Arc GIS Explorer  http://www.esri.com/software/arcgis/explorer

You will be able to interact with this map more if you d/load Explorer. If you do get the s/ware, I may have to post other map file extensions so you can create features.

What I would not  like to see, is some one putting my map out on-line after "chopping it up" with Photoshop or other. Too much time (and money) has been spent getting accuracies correct, and I don't want "new age showmen" putting their own claims on it. I have hidden some digital signatures for this purpose. This should be the first time anyone has seen this cross, created by Chatelain's specifications on the i/net.

It is not and never will be a completed projected. I will continue proofing sites around the world to see where it leads, but for the moment, I'm concentrating on platonic solids in the Aegean area.

I have a couple of "Earth-Grids" I have overlaid, but they serve no purpose for the moment. Additionally, I also have Bruce Cathie's harmonic grid-based s/ware to check certain locations but it has only recently arrived and have not done much with it except crash my computer for asking too much of it.

This is a very rushed post and no doubt I will need to modify when I find I forgot to mention something. Thanks to "T" and "Phill" for input and ideas. To others who have known about and expecting this map months ago, it has been like writing a book and trying to publish without an ending, but thanks for your patience. I still do not want to post it but I might not be able to add to it for a while and Chatelain's work needs recognising, and you guys can input towards the last few chapters.

Last, but not least. This map could provide evidence that ancient Ellenistic sites in the Aegean, (and elswhere) existed before the commencement of the last ice-age (20,000ybp) and prior to the Atlantean Archipelago sinking into 5,000 meters off the SW "Pillars of Hercules". You must also realise that peoples all over the world built temples on older temple sites, like Baalbek, in Lebanon has had many structures built on top of the megalithic base-stones.

Edit 1:
Should anyone take the time to d/load ArcExplorer, please let me know how much you can interact with map, as I've never looked at A/Explorer, I might need to send diff .ext so you can zoom in and place names will appear next to place markers.

post-248-0-56239100-1376895880_thumb.jpg

Hi Botanic, I can't speak for Aco or any of the other Mods but I think that a mapping board would be a great idea. So many different areas of mapping to just have one thread IMHO.

Thank you for all your hard work on this. I have always been very interested in stuff like this. Did a little research into the grid lines myself many many years ago.

Congratulations Botanic....good for you...we know how hard you worked on this...and how precise you insisted on being...

Thanks for all the work Botanic, so when do we start the tour of the sites  :)

We may need to break out the old diving gear but as we have both discussed dis vood not be a problem.... lol

I checked the cross with the earth chakras and vortices mentioned in this article but it's not in any of those places. 

http://www.in5d.com/earth-chakras-and-vortices.html

Does this cross mark out ley lines?

I was at  David Wilcock conference and he talked of vortices deep within the planet as well as vortices on the surface.  I think the inner vortices are constantly moving but when the inner and surface vortices  align, something happens and any creature in that area gets sucked in and eventually gets spewed out at another alignment.  That was how DW explained strange phenomenon like dinosaurs appearing in our recent past.

no-steg.jpg

@ Orion and B, thanks for kind words, with map board, I can show you guys how to map animal deaths etc. with free s/ware.

@ Phil, trying to put the names of each theatre/temple into the legend showed me how corrupted the map had become, this is why I need to start from scratch but I'm giving it a break for a couple of days and getting into sunshine and plants, but it will be done soon mate, won't take long as main work's done now. And yes, I should talk to our old mates from the Baltic anomaly about submerged Greek temples (seriously). Thanks again for your input and knowledge mate

@ Annon, I'm sorry, but I don't care what Wilcock has to say about anything, as he would have once again plagiarised some one else's work to begin with. He was one of the unnamed "I/net showman" I referred to in first post, as he has already ridden on the back of Chatelains "Nineveh Constant" work and claimed he "discovered" the "Wilcock constant". I would rather read from "the source" of the material.

I have tried quite a few "published" "ley" lines overlaid onto the cross including the Michel-Apollo line that I was quite exited about when first learned of it as it was supposed to traverse Delphi and then onto Giza, but I found that wasn't the case and need to look into it further. There are others I need to get hold of. The other "grid systems" I have overlaid are made up of dodecahedrons, icosahedrons, and many other shapes and datum/harmonic points, sorry, I cannot remember their names as my GIS data is on the Windows side of my 'puter' (off atm) and my memory's shot atm. You wouldn't believe how many folks out there have discovered "ley-lines", I might invent a few of my own.

If there is a particular grid you'd like to see, let me know and I can produce it if it's out there on-line, but to overlay a grid could hide the rest of the map at this scale. It's no problem to remove the shapes I've drawn and just show cross and whatever grid or whatever else you'd like, and I do intend to see how Bruce Cathie's inspired s/ware of his harmonic grid system matches temple/theatre sites (Zeus it's pissing me off trying to find out how to spell theater properly).

What I do intend to do asap is to create "Great Lines" by following all the "spokes" of the cross around the world and see what they intersect.

So just let me know what you want to see and I'll try to do it.

Thanks for the replies so far.

y).

What I do intend to do asap is to create "Great Lines" by following all the "spokes" of the cross around the world and see what they intersect.

Hi Botanic, I've been following the Earth Grid patterns for a while now, but haven't been able to go into them in any real depth due to all sorts of circumstances.

I came across this site several  years ago -what do you think of it ?(if you're not too busy that is).

The Megalithic Portal

http://www.megalithic.co.uk/

Maybe the ley lines are not constant. That they are just like lightning..

The pyramid system of old  focused the ley lines into a grid., such as a power line of today carries power.  ;)

y).

Hi Botanic, I've been following the Earth Grid patterns for a while now, but haven't been able to go into them in any real depth due to all sorts of circumstances.

I came across this site several  years ago -what do you think of it ?(if you're not too busy that is).

The Megalithic Portal

http://www.megalithic.co.uk/

Thanks for the info KMRIA, I am a member of megalithic.co already. It's a good site and they do have some great data that I will definitely utilise down the track. And, you are able to search for say a particular country's sites, download the KML file from the right side of page and just drag the KML onto your Gargle Earth window. If you ever see any lists with a .KML extension, it can be loaded into GE.

Thanks again  8)

Not sure if this could be of use but its a map of Greece and the Aegean 1958 could be interesting to superimpose your cross on it Botanic

I am re-sizing the images so I can upload them, but keeping the ratio true so you should be able to expand it. If its no good I can send you the original 5.6 meg image

post-189-13759097805917_thumb.jpg

repost:

sorry for my absence from this thread, i should be all over it as it is a favourite subject of mine

firstly i would like to publicaly commend Botanic for his efforts and labour of love which has brought us a visualisation of the abilities proved by our ancestors (a history kept from us by malicious intent)

i would like to add some smaller maps pertaining to the Maltese cross

Botanic my friend i have not been able to answer your additional q's due to lack of time so please feel free to point out any queries here so i can answer one map at a time (if i am able)

thnanx again Botanic and all whom contribute here

T

ps the second image is a rolling gif, you might have to download it to see it work

post-542-13759097881442_thumb.jpg

post-542-13759097881594_thumb.gif

post-542-13759097881827_thumb.jpg

post-542-13759097882499_thumb.jpg

post-542-13759097883019_thumb.jpg

Nice one, Will look forward to future posts on the subject.

The cross itself, Would it have been used say like a cryptic clue, or as

a map reader for secret people kinda thing?

For talking sake if you put one of the cross top points on a particular temple, and it added up to other temples

around that area, then you could easily say, right, we'll meet at the eastern point, or southern point?

Or is there more to the cross itself, that it shows almost like a path of discovery? to be used almost like

a pilgrimage tool of old?

Strangely, the Maltese cross, has been something I was looking into, on a low key effect, as I have seen it used during

papal events or is it that i'm getting it crossed with the Malta Cross?

Good questions Chewy.

To begin with, should more temples "line up" with the cross points or lines after ground-proofing, then you have to ask the same question Chatelain did, "how could you align temples spread over 540 kms in such a way as to "construct" the cross unless you had flight". To quote Chatelain -

What interests us now is how and why such a gigantic pattern was marked on the Aegean and surrounding lands. I do not believe that even today's land surveyors could so precisely mark such a gigantic figure of over 335 miles jumping from island to island and stretching over sea and mountains. Except from high up in the air, this Maltese cross would not be visible. To measure and mark all of the salient points, two very modern tools of mapping are an absolute necessity. First, a synchronous satellite orbiting at the Delos latitude of 37° 23' with a space velocity of 1,328 kmph. Then, to keep that satellite stationary over Delos, one of our newest devices that was perfected only a short time ago - a navigation and distance-measuring airborne radar with metallic reflectors installed at distances of 180 and 270 km around the two circles.

As for a path of discovery, it has been for me, and hope it will continue being so. Once I have drawn the cross again and ground-proof all the other sites I have, I expect to find more platonic solids in the Aegean area, there is a large triangle over France aligning more ancient sites.

Others have discovered so-called "ley-lines" that navigate the globe and transect ancient sites, so the cross may tie in with some of these, or we may find that between certain latitudes, there was a 'belt" of "designs" that were part of Earth's harmonic balancing system that was perhaps required in the past/future/now. I still have a big learning curve in figuring out Bruce Cathie's "harmonic Grid System" works, and how it relates to all the temple/theater sites placed  at these locations. It could be that the shapes are a message to for us NOW, for this cross could not have been discovered prior to the advance of flight and complicated GPS system, as was the discovery of the Nazca lines.

Unfortunately, Bruce is now very ill and is unable to reply to mail, but I believe, and hope, that he and Chatelain both met and spoke to each other before Chatelain passed on, as they both appeared to have discovered these harmonic UFO 'highways about the same time.

As stated in first post, I am hell-bent on finding out the source of Chatelain's info as no one else appears to have heard of this cross, and if the knowledge of it was ever printed, it never made it onto the internet before now other than references to Chatelain's book. I have more of Chatelain's referenced books arriving, so we will hopefully find out more soon.

Nice one Botanic,

I see where your coming from now, regarding flight!!!

As for your own path of Discovery surrounding this topic...

What better reward is there :)

Hey T,

Great to see you made it here mate. Yes I do have some Q's for you.

First off, I did put in all the triangles from the maps you sent but my map got corrupted and would not load some layers, so the smaller one's were forgotten about when I was "laying out" the map. This is why I have to start afresh, but I've been having some time out (not entirely true) and researching for a new thread here that I know you will enjoy. I will however redo Maltese Cross map soon, as I have many new temples to add, (once ground-proofed),and I will make the map a little more clearer.

Questions for you:

1. A few of your maps show a title, could you please write in English what they say,

especially  map you titled ?????????, it  had a greek title on the one you sent me.

2. Is there any hint of the age of the maps?

3. What can you tell us about the use(s) of Greek Amphitheaters in olden days.

4. What would you like to see on a map, should I be looking for other structures to tie in?

6.Do you have any more old maps of Greece and surrounding area?

7. Last, and you can give me a verbal spanking over this one, (lol). I do not remember if you have ever stated the full meaning of the OEA symbol, and I do not have the physical ability to read through all your posts again. I know what it relates to from scientific/historic events, but could you relate (again maybe), the significance from the Ellenistic point of view.

T, I would appreciate any input you can provide here that relates to ancient Ellenistic history.

Thanks again for your unseen (here) input thus far.

Edit: Don't know what happened then. The face icons should have been question marks lol, but I guess it reads the same.

in continuation with yesterdays convo, start off with this Botanic

i know this will give you the perspective missing (as you already know of the loss of gnosis after the Antlantean, Med sinking (by draco gravitron cannons on the dark side of the moon read (!!!)._)

post-542-13759097932462_thumb.jpg

post-542-1375909793383_thumb.jpg

In response to your q's:

1. the Title of the Maps is for the first one Map of Attika and Biotia provinces, all the sucequent say Map of Ellas

The map with smileys

(this happens because this forum supports almost all language fonts but greek something that i requested changed but alas such changes mess with the forum source codes, go figure ??? )

says: IDANIKA KANONIKA POLYGONA trans. IDEAL EQUIDISTANT? POLYGONS

2. The ages of the posted maps are of the last century

3. Big q, Theaters were built all along the mediteranian basin spanning from the Far East (Ionia, almost all destroyed or hidden) to the Near East (many are still there try Gerasa in Jordan and Baalbak in Lebanon) to Asia Minor to the coast of North Africa to the Iberian tip, to present day Cote d'Azure, Italy and the Adriatic countries (Iliria).

These theaters were often built against the natural curvatures of the Earths crust begging the question why would the builders not take advantage of a mountain side but rather chose to build ontop of the montain as the case in DODONI

In addition, these theaters usualy had a capacity of spectators far and i mean far greater than the local populations they served for dramatic plays.

Also keep this in mind about the area where Dodoni is situated in present day Ioannina ;)

"the first indications of human presence in the area, harking back to 40.000 B.C., were discovered in the surrounding caves and lake Ioannina proving that life continued without a break up to the Mesolithic era (6000 B.C.), This is confirmed by finds from the prehistoric settlement of surrounding villages, which also date to the Middle - Neolithic (5000 B.C.), while other artifacts, mainly stone axes with a hole on one side and pottery, belong to the Bronze Age or Early Helladic period (2500 B.C.). "

PAUSE

to illustrate the above points a pic of Arecibo

and pics of Dodoni

notice the man made embankment on the rear of the theater something that could of been avoided if the Earth was dug to provide the support needed

also understand the capacity of this Theater is approx 18,000 cattering to a local pop at the time of no more than 7,000 most of which were unable or disinterested to make the long walk up the hill to the theater

edit to add:

its worth downloading the second pic as its HQ and has a large zoom aptitude

post-542-13759097935194_thumb.jpg

post-542-13759097935476_thumb.jpg

post-542-13759097938947_thumb.jpg

post-542-13759097939147_thumb.jpg

Fantastic, and amazing T, but could you hold off posting any more of the same for the moment please mate, these deserve their own thread, of which I'm still working on, and going back to it's roots.

I know it's a strange request but bare with me lol.

Shit, you threw in anothe rpost whilst I was dyxlexicly trying to type my previous reply. I meant no more of previous 2 maps please just for now.

thnx Botanic,

as you might of understood already i am pointing at the real function and use of the Amphitheaters as being half a parabolic dish for the purpose of communication between them.

By drawing a line through the center of the theater across the main stage and extending it in the direction the theater is pointing you will be surpised to find that it mirrors another theater somewhere else from 10's to 100's of km away

After plotting enough lines you will notice that a grid is formed in the geographical area of the Med (and beyond but lets stick to local for the moment) with 3 Theaters receiving most of the connections (a main comms nodes) these being:

Dodoni

Delphi

Delos

(and a close 4th being Epidauros)

much like todays comms hard wiring into main server points, in addition to todays parabolic microwave links (drums) atop cell phone towers and other vpn wireless networks

these centers collected regional information that the high priests of the Temples aside the theaters where able to use to their advantage in the regional squables and politics encompasing the Ellenic kingdoms of the era

a good metaphor of this is the current state of MSM belonging to a hand full few that are a part of the machine controlling humanity at present

the most fervelant in history is ofcourse the Oracle at Delphi on Mt. Parnasos patroned by no other than Apollo (and whrere the E is discussed at length by Ploutarch "Epsilon to en Delphois)

to get a little technical:

the bigger the theater the further it could transmit and receive from more distant stations

on the levels of the auditorium or seats of spectators going across one usualy finds a groove at the edge of the crystaline rock (always used to build these) seatings right under where the knee joint folds when you sit (visual below)

within this groove an uninterupted copper ribbon run all the way covering the whole width of the conbined levels or seats

as you can understand this is acted as a parabolic antenna wired in earlier years within secret rooms under the stage acting as comms stations or signal posts, from which the information received was trickled down the ranks of priests forming this formidable PAN-ELLENIC priesthood

in later years the Amphitheater antenna array was wired to adjoining Temples where the priests had a firmer control of entry and exit of their kin as well as setting up an area for visiting representatives of kingdoms to pay hoamge and present gifts in return for an oracle (info mixed with expectations dressed in a cryptic 2 way message that usualy came true, in reality)

PAUSE

post-542-13759097939328_thumb.jpg

T, Thank you for sharing this incredible knowledge with us mate, I wasn't sure if you would be able to do so.

Zeus!!, I was only just saying to Phil the other day that I should have referenced the theaters alignments when I was ground-proofing them, bugger lol.

Oh well, it's definitely back to the drawing board for now, and then perhaps we could discuss "interplanetary communication" and the Tx and Rx locations.

8)