The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Sign in to follow this  
breezy

Bomb explosions reported at Boston Marathon finish line

again psychic mother of four:

Q-Is there more planned false flag events similar to this to come?

A-I get that there will be but, I cannot get an image of what it is going to be.  I just keep seeing the state of New York.  The one image I did get was it looked like a building that had several flags, with flagposts in front of it.  And the building was on fire.  I didn't or couldn't get that it was a bomb, I just saw this burning building.

UN building NY. enough flags there for ya?

post-2604-13759097793888_thumb.jpg

yes but how many are "under construction" at a very convenient time.

according to david chase taylor on the 18th april, the UN building is currently under construction to be completed this year.

http://truthernews.wordpress.com/2013/04/18/iranian-nuclear-911-attack-on-u-s-nuclear-reactors-and-u-n-headquarters-imminent/

"Aside from strictly American targets, it is possible that Iran could target the United Nations Headquarters in New York City whereby on multiple occasions, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has been blatantly disrespected. As luck would have it, the U.N. Headquarters is currently “under construction”. Whether or not the apparently continuous “construction” job will ultimately undermine the structural integrity of the U.N. building is not known, but the timely renovation project could have theoretically provided cover for the installation of demolition explosives in and around the United Nations Headquarters. These explosives could then be detonated via remote control at a future date in a calculated attempt to give the appearance of a coordinated Iranian terrorist attack."

here are some articles i found myself just then:

http://newyork.construction.com/features/archive/2009/06_C_UnitedNationsHeadquarters.asp

http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2011/09/prohibit-federal-support-for-a-new-un-building-until-the-un-provides-detailed-information

The UN building has a nuke (or nukes) built into the foundations, just like the WTC.  I've heard Rayelan Allen speak of this.  She was told this by her ex-husband Gunther.  It should not be an issue as I've reported this a while ago and I think it has been dealt with

again psychic mother of four:

Q-Is there more planned false flag events similar to this to come?

A-I get that there will be but, I cannot get an image of what it is going to be.  I just keep seeing the state of New York.  The one image I did get was it looked like a building that had several flags, with flagposts in front of it.  And the building was on fire.  I didn't or couldn't get that it was a bomb, I just saw this burning building.

Buketron was just following up on a prediction from the psychic mother of 4 who said this is what she saw when asked about the next flase flag event planned.

I guess it will be an issue if it goes off  :-\  Not that I am saying it will, but sometimes desperate times means desperate measures.

What a coincidence !

Massive explosion rocks Marathon Detroit Refinery

Published time: April 27, 2013 23:31

Edited time: April 28, 2013 07:08

Oil, Accident, USA, Blast

A tank containing diesel fuel has exploded during maintenance work at Marathon Detroit Refinery, forcing a mandatory evacuation order for a nearby area. One employee has been injured in the blast, authorities said.

Reports of the explosion and fire came in just before 6 pm local time.

Authorities on the ground say the explosion injured an employee. The incident occurred during a maintenance check.

Marathon spokesman Shane Pochard tells the Detroit Free Press the small fire Wednesday morning was extinguished quickly and the worker had minor injuries.

Image from facebook.com

The adjacent city of Melvindale however ordered a partial evacuation due to concerns over air quality from the fire rise. State police also closed ramps from I-75 to Schaefer in both directions.

“Police have blocked Fort Street off by I-75 south … oh my goodness … there’s an ambulance out here, a fireman standing outside, you know, it doesn’t look like they are trying to get close. They are not trying to go in there,” one listener told the local radio station.

A witness, Dan Taylor told the Detroit News that “I saw the fire ball. The whole top of the tank was on fire and you could see it melted.”

The fire erupted in one of the refinery’s smaller tanks, Pochard told the Detroit Free Press.

Marathon’s own fire crew were battling the flames, along with first responders from Detroit and surrounding areas. At least two trucks at the scene were streaming water and two trucks were streaming foam.

A HazMat team from the Detroit Fire Department and Senior Fire Chief Carl Smith were at the scene as well. The fire was extinguished just before 8 pm local time.

About 300 Marathon employees and additional 300-400 contractors work at the refinery, Peter Brokas, the head of security told the Detroit Free Press.

Source http://rt.com/usa/explosion-refinery-detroit-tanker-520/

Hi guys & gals

i have not been following this thread too closely as I'm quite busy at this time but i wanted to show you a fella i have been observing for some time now.

He seems to be on the level but thats a personal observation.

He used to be known as Azazel8867 until his youtube account was shut down.

He now goes by the name of 1Santori.

I have reported a couple of his posts before in other threads namely the Russian meteorite one.

Anyway here is the vid ;

THE REAL BOSTON MARATHON ASSASSINS: 100% PROOF ! (brothers innocent)

As T says all mainstream media is just smoke and mirrors, dont believe what you read or see.

Icanseeatoms.

This guy analyses that dust throwing over the so-called victims.

This is the Most Powerful Smoking Evidence That Boston Crime Scene Was Staged

Also points out that Nick Vogt has lost the pinky from his left hand, just like the legless guy at Boston (thus proving he’s not Jeff Bauman)

That is shown in this other video he made:

DOUBLE AMPUTEE IS NOT JEFF BAUMAN NEW BREAKING NEWS THIS IS A MUST WATCH

From 9:04 mins

http://nodisinfo.com/Home/10677/

Boston Hoax Proven: Fake Blood and Silicon Confirmed?

This Boston bombing seems to have been trashed to death by now.  Clif High said that there would be so many people filming at the next false flag that the NWO's scripted story will unravel within hours. 

been thinking on the ritual aspect of this obviously staged and pro-claimed event

the echoes created by the event eminating through the time cycles, in hope of shifting events already past

Phitipides, the Herald of triumphant news for the defenders, was stricken legless at the stadium entrance

'they' might try to delay the arrival of the news (The Announcement) but failure runs in almost all time lines

WE ARE HERE

defending the gates between the lines within the arcs

http://nodisinfo.com/Home/10677/

Boston Hoax Proven: Fake Blood and Silicon Confirmed?

This Boston bombing seems to have been trashed to death by now.  Clif High said that there would be so many people filming at the next false flag that the NWO's scripted story will unravel within hours.

link isn't working :(

ERROR 404

We apologize for any inconvenience.

The post you are looking for may be under review.

Please visit www.nodisinfo.com at a later date or contact the admin using the contact form.

Guess someone's complained about that article

http://nodisinfo.com/Home/disputed-posts-under-review/

It was about the fake blood and some woman who had lost a leg or something but had no blood splattered on her until later when she emerged for the photo shoot with blood all over her face and body.

Also some photos of people with huge gashes but no flowing blood - that's an indication of silicon flesh which can be sliced to show red flesh under the 'skin' except this does not result in any blood gushing out.  It's all pretty much the same old, same old......

Ho hum.....

Roll on the next false flag so we can debunk that too.

the interesting part for me now is how the hell they pulled it off.

was one bomb real and the other not?

how many real injuries?

were actors in the cafe and then came out?

was the cafe in on it as a 'safe house' for actors?

what kind of blast was it? small enough to disturb a little bit of stuff but no crater.

fence still up...

it didn't cause much 'real' damage as there was not much shrapnel damage like they said.

old man was the only one that fell over and people closer to the bomb than him didnt even really stumble at all.

maybe old man is in on it? 'you will fall over.....now'  ;)

tuffts lacrosse chick was closer to a bomb than the 8yr old kid and she is running like a gazelle.

maybe she was happy she didn't have to 'die' in the script and gets to play lacrosse.

would love to have something like the machine in the movie source code where jake gyllanhaal gets to go back to moments before the blast to report what he sees. over and over again. going to watch that again me thinks.

Guest smallhagrid

Fantastic info in that RT video Buketron - thanks for posting it !!!

This one is not as good, but does reaffirm much of the same stuff and the alarming stats which tend to confirm the idiocy in progress...

Wide Awake Radio with Charlie McGrath, guest Christina Consolo.

(If only interested in the discussion of the bombing, go forward to 26:30)

http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2013/05/ibragim-todashev/

FBI Kills Ex-MMA Fighter Tied to Boston Bombing Suspect

BY SPENCER ACKERMAN 05.22.13 9:48 AM

Updated 11:23 a.m.

An FBI agent shot and killed an Orlando man and former mixed-martial arts fighter believed to be tied to Tamerlan Tsarnaev, the deceased Boston Marathon bombing suspect.

Early this morning, during a post-midnight interview with Ibragim Todashev at his apartment, an FBI agent shot Todashev. An interview with Todashev about his connections to Tsarnaev began peacefully, with Todashev reportedly cooperating, before taking a fatal turn for unclear reasons.

“There was some sort of aggressive movement that led the FBI agent to believe he was under threat and he opened fire,” an anonymous law-enforcement official told ABC News.

An initial inquiry to the FBI about what happened in Orlando last night has yet to be answered; this post will be updated when more information is available.

<snip>

Update, 11:23 a.m.: The FBI says in a statement that the agent in question “sustained non-life threatening injuries” at Todashev’s hands:

The FBI is currently reviewing a shooting incident involving an FBI special agent. Based on preliminary information, the incident occurred in Orlando, Florida during the early morning hours of May 22, 2013. The agent, two Massachusetts State Police troopers, and other law enforcement personnel were interviewing an individual in connection with the Boston Marathon bombing investigation when a violent confrontation was initiated by the individual. During the confrontation, the individual was killed and the agent sustained non-life threatening injuries. As this incident is under review, we have no further details at this time.

According to NBC, Todashev came at the agent with a knife; and “confess[ed]” to playing an unspecified role in a 2011 triple murder in Massachusetts that involved sprinkling marijuana on the corpses of three men with slit throats. He apparently wasn’t suspected of involvement in the Boston bombings.

http://intellihub.com/2013/06/11/dhs-admits-boston-training-drill-involving-backpack-explosives-planned-months-before-marathon/

DHS Admits Boston Training Drill Involving Backpack Explosives Planned Months Before Marathon

By Anthony Gucciardi

Story Leak

June 11, 2013

According to the DHS documents acquired by the Boston Globe, the agents were planning on conducting training exercises centered around a fictitious terrorist group called ‘Free America Citizens’, a group that would plant backpacks full of explosives around Boston that the detectives would be forced to track down. Ultimately, of course, this ended up happening at the Boston Marathon itself with precise accuracy. The Globe report reads that “the city was hit with a real terrorist attack executed in a frighteningly similar fashion.”

And the DHS isn’t denying that the training exercise manifested itself at the Boston Marathon, as detailed in the back-end article on the Boston Globe that I discovered while browsing the news.

“The real thing happened before we were able to execute,” a Boston police official told the Boston Globe in the report.

The exercise, labeled as “Operation Urban Shield,” was funded by a $200,000 Homeland Security grant. It was planned months before the Boston Marathon, and it was scheduled to ‘take place’ in official capacity this weekend, according to the sources. But the exercise admission lends further credence to the ignored eyewitness account of bomb sniffing dogs and bomb squads running a training exercise during the morning of the Boston Marathon. Was this training exercise part of Operation Urban Shield?

Here's the Boston Globe article:

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2013/06/07/before-police-could-plan-for-terrorist-attack-real-thing-happened/ufxjb9O0RXyzVZNPFyGkiI/story.html

And this is part of what came out of it, source:

Chicago Marathon featured warrantless bag searches along 26-mile track, unprecedented security

“Everywhere you look there’s about 20 officers at the corner, about 14 helicopters in the air,” said Amie Byrne.

“The goal is to create a hostile environment for the bad guys,” said veteran counter-terrorism agent Michael O’Neil, who is now president of MSA Security.

“We are going to have eyes on the ground on just about every foot of the marathon route,” Chicago Police Superintendent Garry McCarthy said.

The Chicago Police Department’s forward command post near the finish line was complete with a bank of video feeds providing real time views of an urban racecourse. It’s one of six operational centers where dozens of police officers were monitoring a video network capable of calling up pictures from as many as 22,000 cameras, most of them fixed, some of them temporarily set up for the marathon. Ground level to building tops, they were all watching an event that had only very minor distractions.  (Source: ABC 7 News)

Police were instructed to perform “random” searches of spectators’ bags along the entire 26.2-mile track

Warrantless backpack searches at other large “races” this year includes the Mackinac Bridge Walk in St. Ignace, Michigan.  

Remeber the guy, Ibragim Todashev, who died last year from interrogation in Orlando, Florida?

-snp-

Todashev was shot 6 times in the chest and once in the back of the head, autopsy photos reveal.

The FBI’s narrative contradicts itself regarding whether Todashev was armed. Some accounts state Todashev was armed with a knife, others say a metal pole or broomstick, and another allege a samurai sword.

191561489.jpg

According to the articles sources, Todashev was able to leave the room where the remaining state trooper observed him hide what he believed could have been a potential weapon. This begs the question of why such an important interrogation took place in such an unsecured location.

“They tortured a man for eight hours with no attorney, no witnesses, nobody. We can only guess what was going on there, until there is an official investigation,” the elder Todashev said.

“He did not believe the Tsarnaevs did this. He said they had been set up. These were his exact words.”

The latest account of the chaos in the interrogation room claims that the FBI agent fired seven bullets in two bursts. The first cluster of three shots put Todashev on the ground momentarily. The second barrage came after sources say Todashev unbelievably rose from the ground after being hit three times and again went after the agent. The agent fired four more shots, riddling Todashev’s body with a total of seven bullets. Todashev’s father, however, believes that autopsy photos prove that one of those bullets was fired into the back of his son’s head.

-snp-

From Boston Magazine:

-snp-

Earlier this year, Todashev’s live-in girlfriend, Tatiana Gruzdeva, was arrested and deported to Moscow. ICE officials told her she was deported for giving Boston magazine an interview. At the time of the interview, she was granted deferred action by ICE. It is unclear what the terms of her deferred action were. Ashurmamad Miraliev, a friend of Todashev, was denied repeated requests to an attorney during a six-hour interrogation with the FBI after his arrest, according to the Florida chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR).

Abdul-Baki Todashev states in the letter:

“Did my son know that he had the right to remain silent or did he have rights at all, including the right to live? Being a citizen of another country he might not be aware of the laws as he was only 27 years old and wanted to live so much. No, they left no chances for him inflicting 13 gunshot wounds and multiple hematomas on his body. After what FBI agents have done to him whatever excuses they come up with nobody would believe them because my son is dead and cannot talk for himself. They did it deliberately so that he can never speak and never take part in court hearings. They put pressure on my son’s friends to prevent them from coming to the court and speaking the truth.

I rely on you, Mr. President, and hope that the prosecutor’s office and the court do not let the agencies conducting internal investigation on this case prevent the truth from coming to light so that at least some part of our grief, caused by the murder of our son, is relieved, and that the murderers stand trial instead of sit in their desk chairs.”

-snp-

More at link, including post-autopsy photos of Todashev's interrogated body. Ez 25:17

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czb4jn5y94g

All SLJ would need for a total re-enactment of above event is a uniform and a badge.

• Like 2