The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Acolyte

>>> The Chani Daily Chit Chat Thread (Diary) <<<

Friggin Day-Light-Saving adjustment stopped and returned to Winter Time in Australia.

I might be the only one who noticed it changed after 8 days....

At least I can say I earned 1 hour more today.

Urgh...

(I never was late for the work...but my mobile phone was 1 hour late as well. I guess I'm living in multiple-reality...)

Hi Kelly & Anaf  :)

It's 20:28 PM here in South Africa and I'm gonna make some dinner.

but...

I'm lazy so it will be instant noodles  :D

Oh no Aco!!!! too much Sodium and other bad stuff!!! her I usually prepare a big pot of vegetables soup for the whole week!!!

Man, I just cant get my mind to focus, it's jumping all over the place, full of stuff. This whole week has been bizarre. I feel like I'm in The Fog or The Mist or something like that. It's currently more like a confuse year than a fuse year. :)

I think this pic says it all.

mind.jpg

I hear you Acolyte the fog has overtaken me a few times this past week as well...waking up confused as to what time and day it is and just an overall strangeness to it all, truly feel like a fog has overtaken me but also moments of amazing clarity and insight so I'll take the good with the bad..I guess we are all just adjusting to the changes that are upon us..

Hi you mob, :)

Full moon coming up again real soon - watch the beings around you, see if they do silly stuff-can be amusing.

Man that sun of ours just doesn't come up where it used to,sigh, waiting waiting,sick of waiting, feels like i've been waiting 50 years for all this to happen-not long now-listened to Cliffy this morning................Hhhmmmmmmm.

Acolyte.

My youngest told me at breakfast this morning that all her friends in class are talking about how spaced out they feel. She's only nine!  :o

Oh Teko, you must realize that children are extremely sensitive to these changes.

If they are displaying those feelings you can bet the event is near.

Interesting observations.  A universal depression?

My experience is just the opposite.  My doldrums are dissapating.  My thoughts are growing clearer and more cohesive over the last 3 to 4 weeks.

Last night I watched the full moon come up in the north east.

Tonight I watched it come up in the east.

Did Mother Earth do a big wobble today! HHmmmm.

Sorry to use this area to jot down notes... I came across some freaky news but don't have long time enough to compile a thread or add to another thread.

Mt. Fuji in Japan is to be recognised as a world heritage site in June, but while its waiting for the title, it MAY BLOW UP.

Lake Kawaguchi is getting dried up to the bottom (a large lake in Fuji region), there has been large sinkholes, drop of fault lines, you name it...it's showing the strain that magma is accumulating in the bottom.

When Mt Fuji blows, it's said to be the end of Japanese country...that'd be true because both Tokyo and Osaka would become unusable, thus no working government would be there.

http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20130503-00000035-spnannex-soci

http://www.sannichi.co.jp/local/news/2013/04/05/7.html

Gotta go to work...

From Arc's article on antibiotics and men -

"may reduce the effect of arousal and lead to sober decision-making," thus protecting young men from their own flawed reasoning.

Well, that says it all really doesn't it.  LOL

Here's what went on in my city today. The package was sitting on the sidewalk by itself for a while.  Someone was worried and called the authorities.  This was in the middle of downtown Columbia, SC-- actually, right on Main St. Several streets were shut down for about 2 hours.

My friend, who I think took this picture from her office kitchen, said no one could leave or come back into her building or the surrounding buildings.  She asked a good question-- if they think there is a bomb, wouldn't it be good to evacuate rather than have folks stay right on top of the supposed bomb?  ???

Anyway. As you can see, all worked out ok.

post-3594-13759097961881_thumb.jpg

post-3594-13759097962781_thumb.jpg

they certainly want us to fear and report strange packages, along with that comes fearing and reporting strange or suspicious looking/acting people.

they thrive on it.

also sorry your town had to go through the tension this must have caused.

Agreed and thanks, hcvslayer.  I probably wouldn't even have known what was happening if it weren't for my friend's photos.  I did see the fire engines and several roads blocked as I was trying to cross town, but I navigated my way around them to other streets to get to my destination. I just thought it was an accident or something (since many South Carolina drivers tend to view red lights as optional stops).

I'm sure there are probably a lot of nervous people after that event though.  Me, I'm tough (and silly... sorry).  ;D

Oh dear, I just had a glimpse over at GLP and they are going to have a field day on my ass if nothing happens tomorrow  :(

... for some reason they didn't even bother to read part two or three that breezy posted over there.

Anyway I guess it's already the 15th in New Zealand and Oz, so good luck and may all have a happy journey and experience, no matter what happens in the following weeks.  8)

Don't worry Aco, we still believe ya  ;)

Just remember, these kind of people will always exist.

from Neo's 11-5-2013 post @ "me tel u now so u belive me 15 may" on GLP

Well, it can go both ways.

We have the eternal sceptics, the rational believers and the fanatics.

The eternal sceptics can see an alien land on their front lawn, take a shit and leave.

They will still say it was the neighbours dog dressed up for Halloween.

Those who do not want to believe, never will.

The rational believers will check the facts:

1. Entity does not have a linear time like we do.

So all events is a moment visible at the same time for them.

No year was mentioned after a "me tel u before 15 may" ever except for a guessed attempt by us.

2. Checking for the triggers to reveal the Fuse Year.

The first one i noticed was the cosmic blast of the Supernova at January 9th 2013.

Lots followed (see the list a few posts back) and the creaming on the cake was Thatcher's stroke.

3. Observing the changes in our solar system, Solar extremes, Planetary abnormalities and don't forget the sudden increase in none registered asteroids entering Earth's atmosphere coming from the Kuiper Belt.

The Fanatics just want to see blood and see 15 may as a "World in demise" date.

It's like asking on the 22nd of December 2012 in utter disappointment "Why aren't we dead yet?"

Nobody said we would be destroyed.

But if you look at the world right now, is it not bad enough yet?

I think for them it never is ... :(  :'(

If i look at the facts, it has already started.

Neo

oh my, that means about everything I say should be here! ROFL  8)

<ahem>, sorry.