The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Acolyte

>>> The Chani Daily Chit Chat Thread (Diary) <<<

MAybe this weekend I'll tie one on and do a little sharing as well  8), I cant go as far back as NEX but, I can pull some of the curtin back on certain cyber security things and recent attack issues...

MAybe this weekend I'll tie one on and do a little sharing as well  8), I cant go as far back as NEX but, I can pull some of the curtin back on certain cyber security things and recent attack issues...

Awesome, dude! Can't wait! :);)

With all this talk of cats I thought I would share a picture I took of my boy Horatio, he was a rescue.

Long story short his owner died and he was abandoned, attacked by a dog, rushed to the vet where they had to amputate his front leg. While amputating they discovered he had a heart murmer and he "died" on the table (probably had an NDE? who knows) after 6 months of not being being fostered and stuck at the vet I was asked to take him and he has been with us ever since. He is typicallly cat....and this is his "you may worship me now" pose that he quite often adopts on my back porch swing  ;D

post-3492-13759097489436_thumb.jpg

With all this talk of cats I thought I would share a picture I took of my boy Horatio, he was a rescue.

Long story short his owner died and he was abandoned, attacked by a dog, rushed to the vet where they had to amputate his front leg. While amputating they discovered he had a heart murmer and he "died" on the table (probably had an NDE? who knows) after 6 months of not being being fostered and stuck at the vet I was asked to take him and he has been with us ever since. He is typicallly cat....and this is his "you may worship me now" pose that he quite often adopts on my back porch swing  ;D

Ah sweet Lialilith, he has a ready made tuxedo  8)

May Love, Light and Peace be with you this day and all days to come.

This paragraph from the Hopi Elders statement is something that keeps coming to me and so aptly describes what many of us are facing now....

'There is a river flowing very fast. It is so great and fast that there are those who will be afraid. They will hold on to the shore. They will feel that they are being torn apart, and they will suffer greatly. Know that the river has its destination. The elders say that we must let go of the shore, push off into the middle of the river, keep our eyes open, and our heads above the water.'

Source http://www.wayseers.eu/?p=1428

• Like 1

Geez finally I've managed to move...!!!

Starting to sleep in the flat where I saw it in my dream...

Friggin tired after pushing myself for few months... I'm so glad that now I can settle in a great place with a great friend.

And Sigil works.

Within 2 weeks of making one, it finalised the result the way I wanted it!

Cooooolio! 8):-*:)

Friggin tired after pushing myself for few months... I'm so glad that now I can settle in a great place with a great friend.

And Sigil works.

Good for you unity  8)

Maybe I should try the Sigil thing ...  :)

GLP seems down again?

And Sigil works.

Good for you unity  8)

GLP seems down again?

Acolyte and Chani respectively

[/img] 

And Sigil works.

Good for you unity  8)

GLP seems down again?

Acolyte and Chani respectively

[/img]

That's awesome, RS!

Because I'm fairly skeptic person, I need to experiment and see the result before I start spreading the good news.

To me it's proven. Tried my own experiment for 3 times and all worked mega quickly as well!

(Woops I should comment this to the Sigil thread...!)

That's awesome, RS!

Because I'm fairly skeptic person, I need to experiment and see the result before I start spreading the good news.

To me it's proven. Tried my own experiment for 3 times and all worked mega quickly as well!

It's okay. I downloaded the Sigil pages/videos an hour or so ago because of RS's post.

Had a bit of difficulty finding it, so it's good it's on this thread.

I think a few of us are probably having less than ideal lives.

I'm (very) sceptical too, but I do need a BIG change to my living conditions/life etc so I'm going to have a close look at it.

Thank you both.

It's okay. I downloaded the Sigil pages/videos an hour or so ago because of RS's post.

Had a bit of difficulty finding it, so it's good it's on this thread.

I think a few of us are probably having less than ideal lives.

I'm (very) sceptical too, but I do need a BIG change to my living conditions/life etc so I'm going to have a close look at it.

Thank you both.

I'm glad you found the thread!

(The thread title is "Sigil Thread", if anyone is interested in...I just can't get the link while I'm writing so...)

Glad to know the info attracted your attention.

I've been a doubting Thomas but I bow down cleanly if I get the results.

I now absolutely trust and believe in Angels...they showed me incredible, probability shuttering results after results.

But I also firmly believe in OUR OWN POWER WITHIN.

By using our unified sub/un-conscious power, we can achieve incredible results, too.

And to me, Sigil can mobilise our subconscious power brilliantly, effective providing a "highway" to the favoured results of choice.

It's there as a tool. May as well to use it.

I liked it because it's affirmation derived image pattern we use.

It'd be hideous if someone use it to CONTROL someone else's life.

(That's called curse, and there are many scary tools available and people are using them since ancient times...)

But I also believe in Karma-system, because of the population believing in the system is huge among us...

You don't need to lift your finger but whatever that was done with harmful intention will go back to the originator in a long run. ;) 

I pulled a Sabian symbol Card for Chani and its problem.  This what came up -

AQUARIUS 1

AN OLD ADOBE MISSION IN CALIFORNIA

Sometimes we assume that our beliefs are right and others need to be shown the real truth. Efforts need to be turned toward creating the infrastructure to pursue these beliefs. The real truth to be remembered is that relating is not about control, but acceptance and reverence of each person's divinity. You may find yourself on either side of this issue. There should be no pretension here. Forging links to new worlds.

Withdrawing into spiritual retreat in natural surroundings. Creating civilization out of natural elements.

The Caution: Dogmatism and pushing one's beliefs and ideas on to others. Believing that one has all the answers. Moving in and taking over.

• Like 1

Hi Guys,

My post in the shoutbox was all about setting the groudwork to pull an April Fools joke BUT seeing all your nice and supportive comments in the shoutbox  as well as some advice from vip members, I just couldn't get it over my heart to do this today.

I started a thread on the vip board asking members suggestions for a possible April Fools joke prank. There were suggestions ranging from a Disclosure announcement to Me selling the site etc etc.

One would have been to direct all server traffic to this link:

http://thechaniproject.com/socaframe.htm  >:( >:(

CHANI is ABSOLUTELY FINE, there is no problem whatsoever. ALL IS OK IN CHANILAND.

Happy April Fools day  :)

blessings

aco

Damn! You got me Aco, and i am usually on the lookout on April fool's Day.

Nice work, at least it made me do a 'shout'. Hee Hee. Glad all is well.

That's really really sick Aco,.....but I luv it  8) The site's great, are the mugshots CHANI members lol. Could think up some juicy acronyms for SOCA

:)

Hi Chani members...Happy April Fools day...and a little history behind the day...seems the hoaxing and joking has been going on for centuries...enjoy, and have a great day everyone...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_Fools%27_Day

April Fool's Art: The Best Pranks In Recent History (PHOTOS)  <<<<as I tried to copy this title..LOL...it kept disappearing...LOL...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/01/april-fools-art-pranks_n_2991606.html