The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Acolyte

>>> The Chani Daily Chit Chat Thread (Diary) <<<

So the red dot that I thought was another planet in the first shot is actually shown on the birds chest. Good example of how we can see one thing and the truth be something completely different. Thanks for the lesson bird.

• Like 7

China: Changing the Chinese Culture by their Young Generation

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I was waiting for this turn around to appear in their culture!!!!!

It took 40 years basically.

I'm sure loads of you peeps are aware by now that the travelling Chinese peeps got nasty trend of their culture crashing against the locals everywhere in the world. Jumping cue (there's a segment of a famous Thai woman screaming how Chinese peeps jump the cue and she uploaded it on the net via Thailand. She really looks pissed off, and it happened while she was trying to do shopping in JAPAN...) to weeing on the street nonchalantly. Spitting on the roads and eating food before paying then if they don't like it, they just leave the food without paying for them. (One of the worst NO NO to do in Japan.)

Their 40-30 years ago's education was to make everyone equal.

With that, people became non-demanding for what they receive from another comrade...including services etc, which make you to feel GOOD when you are served.

Here's a vid (No Subs, sorry) talking directly about the issue.

Now there are Japanese companies going into China, teaching the Japanese way of serving people, at least.

Youth are learning to SMILE as they serve. (Well, Australian culture got beeeeeauuuuuutiful---Aussies, please imagine it's Con saying the word!(*´▽`*)---smiles. As a tourist, I found England DID NOT HAVE THE SMILING CULTURE. That's why I decided to live in Oz, not in the UK. Honest.... That was a vital reason why I chose Australia to live, when I had to decide which country to choose from!)

The vid really had shown youth in China are WANTING TO LEARN TO GET BETTER in many ways.

They are willing to change their culture once they realised there are other ways.

The hope is there.

I really wish Chinese new generations to turn into blue birds for the world for our future together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mi9oVTA4ol4

• Like 4

Japanese MSM tv show covering

Re: Jade Helm and Georgia Guide Stone,

the Truth about Depopulation of Humanity

No Subs, sorry!

This is one bit out of the tv show which Benjamin Fulford was talking about in his vid a couple of months ago. And he appears in this show. I guess he's overseeing the whole series.

It is out, in a blatant way.

The guy who took the tv crews out there is Steve Mera.

http://www.phenomenaproject.tv/?page_id=161

He's the head editor from the magazine "Phenomena" published in the US.

As I watched the way he carries in front of camera, kept on noticing he's showing the hand signatures belong to a faction...

Anyway the point is; Japan has been easily releasing massive amount of deep conspiracy theories we conversed on the net.

This show was aired during the prime night time hours, and they really covered deep stuff.

Good to educate people for this is probably the only way the knowledge spread into far wider range of age groups in Japan, for Japan has big % of older population who don't use computers but watch tv shows.

Prepping the idea to sink in nationally before next year comes along, I take....

• Like 5

Just typed out my rant and when I went to post it I lost connection to the internet/Chani - bugger!

Repeat of what I wrote - I think!

I am really struggling to find new/interesting things to re-post on Chani.

There are now many versions of the same thing where people regurgitate old stuff with a new name/date and I wonder why people do that to create their own 5 minutes of fame because now there are so many versions of the same info to work through I often lose interest all together and post nothing.

There is still heaps of disinformation and other crap circulating daily but where is the evidence that we are actually on the right track?

I feel like we are in some sort of truthful information 'blackout' or some period of calm before the storm and I now trust nothing I read/see on the internet.

End of rant.  :hug:

• Like 12

I could not agree more Jessica, and presenting old info as new.  How many times have I read something and found it was from 2 or more years ago. Not only that proof reading seems to be an art of the past, as is spelling.   :angry2:

• Like 6

I could not agree more Jessica, and presenting old info as new.  How many times have I read something and found it was from 2 or more years ago. Not only that proof reading seems to be an art of the past, as is spelling.   :angry2:

@breezy and Jessica; maybe because time is a huge loop and everything is simply recycled, formatted differently, wrapped and served up on a big platter of the same ol same ol!

We know everything is speeding up (breezy we spoke of this); but in all reality...history has shown us the script and characters change; but everything stays the same until something major affects the wave of energies that is soon ahead (that ripple affect) is the end cycle.

Hope you both and everyone is having a outstanding day and new week; oh breezy, it's Monday again...LOL

• Like 4

Since this thread was started by the one and only Acoloyte; I wanted to continue what he inspired us to do here.

Tell about our day, plans, what's going on and what was on your mind and even in your heart.

The day is starting out very good; tired though, definitely need more sleep. It's raining here, but mild and no big weather events. My plans; I'm moving soon across this wondeful land thousands of miles away. I have spoken this to many; my heart is in New York, but my soul has been calling me for sometime now to Arizona.

Since my Dad's passing; I decided to truly take a leap of trust and faith and let go of the rest of my past. Not easy to do, but I truly see the bigger picture now and eager to start this wonderful new adventure! My Dad has come to me from time to time; excited for my new journey; simply put he's very proud. My Mom; she has many choices and so much support here; friends, family and neighbors. She also has been invited to move where I'm going, my sister invited her where she lives as did my youngest sister where she resides.

What's going on...peace for me, calm, flow and love. It's one thing when I used to enter that realm and get my feet wet so to speak and another when I finally just jumped in and realized why didn't I do this all along...simply put the water is wondeful!

On my mind there is here and now; I create, instead of my thoughts taking over the emotional montage of feelings that used to happen.

In my heart; I'm thankful for being here right now writing on this forum, saying hello to all of you and sending you and your families and friends a big hello, hug and prayers that you to have found that peace, flow and love!

I was speaking with breezy about the crazy energy a while back; thankfully that has calmed so far this month. It almost seems that every other month; it's intense and the next month it's a rest period. I hope that's the same for you.

Alright, hope everyone is enjoying their night or day: have fun, laugh, expereince something new and keep your head up, heart open and mind clear!

Thanks for reading Chani's!!!

Namaste

• Like 7

Many thanks to you, 12:12 for bringing "me" back to what Aco started here...It is good sometimes to go back to the beginning. 

I too am doing well.  My brother and his wife traveled the long way from Texas to come for a visit, after having visited with friends and other family members from Kentucky to Pennsylvania to Virginia.  He's 9 years older and he's always been a hero to me.  My husband and I really enjoyed their visit and did the local things such as going to the great northeast Georgia wineries, watching people tubing down the Hooch and just sitting and relaxing on our deck looking at stars.  It doesn't get better.  But, today, it's back to the real world (work), which is one I enjoy as well.

12:12 it's good you're on the move to a place that will hopefully provide with the peace and tranquility for which you thirst.  Having never been in Arizona, I can't say what it will be like, but I understand it provides many with all they desire in the way of peace.  Good luck to you and I'm sure your dad is proud. 

Love to all on this great website our dear departed friend began for us to share.

• Like 5

I was thinking of Aco a few days ago, too.

I wonder if he's watching us.

(If so, I'm sure he'd be very proud of breezy and other mods, and all of us who are still hanging around here happily!)

This would be still kinda feel disrespecting in some way, even by just thinking about it, but then I'm kinda curious if we could ask Aco to prove his existence from the other side to us via CHANI.

Though once you are on the other side, not sure if you can really retain a consciousness as a human. (Talking from what I saw in my NDEs.)

So it can be a bad thing to try to channel him for him.

By all means, by doing so, we may contribute creating another time line. LOL

So it's probably better not to.(´∀`)

• Like 7

Jessica the last line of your rant...........I feel like we are in some sort of truthful information 'blackout' or some period of calm before the storm and I now trust nothing I read/see on the internet.

I have to agree with you about the truthful information blackout, and most definitely we are in the period of calm before the storm.

What really brought this home was the video posted of Obama's actions at the White House Correspondents Dinner http://chani.invisionzone.com/topic/6868-the-end-game/page-54#entry102487      the first thing that came to mind for me was  silence.

In the last few weeks this has been highlighted for me, that this is a time to prepare, internally and spiritually and to be balanced, and to be where i am. 

Another observation is in the last few months of watching youtube video's, a few of them seem to be using a computer generated voice, and devoid of any emotion?

• Like 10

May 27th, 2016. President Obama will come to visit Hiroshima.

I have one question to ask him and the White House.

Mr. Obama, can you say THE SAME THING that you said in Prague, in Hiroshima?

----------------

I understand that everyone in the US are taught history differently as the War winning country.

Japanese nation has been under the War Guilt Information Programming that was installed by the GHQ 71 years ago.

It took hundreds of hours of research and search to break that MAGIC of the programming myself.

So I can understand that general consensus of the US nation would not feel like apologizing towards the A-bombs dropping during WW2.

But what Mr. Obama said in Prague,  you said that as the country where dropped the A-bombs, America has "MORAL RESPONSIBILITY"...so I hope you do it right, at the end of your political life.

Please show us that the great nation of the US understand what was done by the top level of country to deceit and mind control everyone in the US to justify what they did.

It's time for EVERYONE to grow.

...If the White House doesn't want President Obama to make apology, even though it's not ok but that's ok for now.

But I wish President Obama would go and MEET the people who are STILL SUFFERING FROM THE RADIATION from the A-bombs.

The ones who copped the radiation from the A-Bombs droppings were; children, women and old people.

There were no more healthy men left to join the military in Japan then.

Japan was already planning to end the war, and it was the US decided to drop 2 different sorts of A-bombs in a hurry, BEFORE the war ended. The US top level already knew that Japan was to end it.

The A-bombs dropping were clearly the act of WAR CRIMINAL.

If anyone is doubting, please do your own research before you attack anyone saying the same stuff as what I wrote.

It's time to grow up as Humanity.

YES, WE CAN.

P.S. I haven't come across in Japan who picks on Italy for what they did. Japan loves the US and Italy, regardless, IMHO.

• Like 8

Many thanks to you, 12:12 for bringing "me" back to what Aco started here...It is good sometimes to go back to the beginning.  [/size]

I too am doing well.  My brother and his wife traveled the long way from Texas to come for a visit, after having visited with friends and other family members from Kentucky to Pennsylvania to Virginia.  He's 9 years older and he's always been a hero to me.  My husband and I really enjoyed their visit and did the local things such as going to the great northeast Georgia wineries, watching people tubing down the Hooch and just sitting and relaxing on our deck looking at stars.  It doesn't get better.  But, today, it's back to the real world (work), which is one I enjoy as well.[/size]

[/size]

12:12 it's good you're on the move to a place that will hopefully provide with the peace and tranquility for which you thirst.  Having never been in Arizona, I can't say what it will be like, but I understand it provides many with all they desire in the way of peace.  Good luck to you and I'm sure your dad is proud.  [/size]

Love to all on this great website our dear departed friend began for us to share.[/size]

Thank you so much for sharing your day with me Foopengerkle. It's wonderful to have a brother you can look up too and share so much love with. You have family all over like me. My sister lives in NYC now, but moving too Israel. My other sister lives in Florida and my brother up north in Michigan. It's nice to enjoy family when you can; especially when they're close to you.

I'm excited about my trip; funny you wrote about my Dad being proud of me. My Dad was in my dream; sitting next to me in my car and said that exact same thing. Very cool!

Just wanted to add, Pennsylvania, Georgia, and Virginia are all wonderful places! Have been to each state. Also I should add Texas! My sister used to live in Austin.

Hope you have a very good day. Today I cried quite a bit, my Mom and I visited my Dad's site and spoke to him. I also on a more enjoyable side; took my Mom to dinner and a movie. Zootopia was a cool movie; good message! We also rented a movie; Tomorrowland, she hadn't seen it yet...she loved it!

Enjoy your weekend and have a terrific Friday!

Namaste,

12:12

• Like 4

you're a very sweet person 12:12.  It's good to have people such as you and the rest of those on Chani to share things with.  Love and blessings to you and all others.

• Like 4

Well I have been struggling to paint my car...I removed all the old paint from the roof and gave it a clean and painted on some rust converter/primer....the next morning it was all peeling off, looks like I didnt clean the paint remover off enough...jeepers. Anyway I went back to the paint shop today and they gave me three bottles of goo...could be black, I dunno, I have to paint on , wash off , Paint back on ...all I wanted to do was paint the fucken thing...painting is fun...this is not. bah humbug

Jessica and Land...I agree that we are in a time of "silence" or a blackout or something, even while others are banging their drums loudly..there is a mystifying silence. What is next? 

• Like 7

@Imelda and all - with rust, there are a range of products, based on Phosphoric acid, that convert rust into a form of plastic undercoat.

The original name was "Fertan', but there are a few products available now - basically called 'rust converters'.

I was first introduced to them some 50 years ago - and used the liquid to paint onto old railway line I was using for fence posts and cattle grids. Some of the posts were then painted. That paint is still on, and the rails haven't rusted any more (despite being within 200 meters of the ocean).

The stuff is a thin liquid, which you just paint onto rust - it won't work on bright metal... Sometimes you need 2 coats, and it dries to a clear finish.

• Like 8

Further to my rant the other day.

COGNITIVE INFILTRATION PSYOP EXPOSED! (Did they get you, too?)

Posted By: NaturalWisdom

Date: Saturday, 14-May-2016 18:42:36

COGNITIVE INFILTRATION PSYOP EXPOSED! (Did they get you, too?)

thetruthergirls

May 14, 2016

They (e.g., Cass Sunstein) said they were going to engage in cognitive infiltration and this is how they did it and managed to create total chaos in what was once called the truth movement. Step-by-step breakdown of how the activist community has been manipulated without even realizing it! Did they get to you, too?

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=46895

IMELDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:crap-hitting-the-fan:

:rofl:

i'm sorry you should have asked me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I may have to anyway, I didnt know you did car painting...you multi talented gal...so I do have a question I hope you can help with...

Can you come and do it for me?

Failing that, the lady in the paint shop gave me three little bottles yesterday

1. Plus rust converter and primer

2. Motospray Prepwash

3. Killrust Etchprimer

She said to do it in that order, but I feel like Im putting rust kill on, then washing it off then putting it back on again

Also, the spray on black goo called rust converter/primer that bubbled and flaked off, is really hard to get off properly...do I have to have a totally bare metal surface ?

• Like 2

@Imelda and all - with rust, there are a range of products, based on Phosphoric acid, that convert rust into a form of plastic undercoat.

The original name was "Fertan', but there are a few products available now - basically called 'rust converters'.

I was first introduced to them some 50 years ago - and used the liquid to paint onto old railway line I was using for fence posts and cattle grids. Some of the posts were then painted. That paint is still on, and the rails haven't rusted any more (despite being within 200 meters of the ocean).

The stuff is a thin liquid, which you just paint onto rust - it won't work on bright metal... Sometimes you need 2 coats, and it dries to a clear finish.

That may be bottle number one that the lady gave me yesterday

When you say it wont work on "bright metal" do you mean "bare metal"...I just sanded all the rust off this morning alond with the dried rust converter/primer, it wasnt there a couple of days ago , but the longer I leave it the more it develops.

• Like 1

That may be bottle number one that the lady gave me yesterday

When you say it wont work on "bright metal" do you mean "bare metal"...I just sanded all the rust off this morning alond with the dried rust converter/primer, it wasnt there a couple of days ago , but the longer I leave it the more it develops.

Yes, the 'stuff' won't work in bare or bright metal - it needs a layer of rust, which it 'activates' and converts into a type of plastic.

• Like 1

So can I still use it on bare metal if I have sanded most of the rust off

or should I wait till tomorrow morning when the rust is back

Doesnt matter...I did it anyway...and I believe I have washed it off properly, now Im waiting for it to dry to I can apply stage 2

Sorry to bud in, just got curious...!

(As I was wondering about the process personally, too.)

The stuff requires rust to get ACTIVATED, thus sanding them down is actually no good??

But if we don't sand the rust down, wouldn't that cause uneven surface being left?

So do we need to take off some layers off the rust and leave a bit on the surface is the trick??

(I wanted to do it to my car, too... LOL)

• Like 1

Well I have done what the lady said and got some interesting results...all the rust that I sanded back reappeared, anyway I did the wash off thing and have now applied a layer of rust proof primer or whatever to a small section just to see how it goes...now Im going to go and re read the Bezerk pages..phew

• Like 2