The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Acolyte

>>> The Chani Daily Chit Chat Thread (Diary) <<<

Being a skeptic was easier.

Being sitting on a believer side is much harder, I found.

I resisted to be a "believer" for a long long time.

But I think I went across the line finally...(´・ω・)

Got the proof from blood tests after the alien interventions for my health, proving that they did something any allied health docs couldn't do to achieve.

The paradigm shift had happened because of that, and now I gotta be even more careful how I address the stuff---without causing ridicules and tensed reaction, even from those who say "I want to believe".

Being a skeptic regardless of seeing so many proofs before, I was hanging onto the fence to be neutral.

Now getting the proof that I can see on this side of the reality, I personally am struggling to re-establish where I stand consciously.

Because I can totally understand other "want to believe" peeps to still resist----as I was doing so myself!

Thus there's no way I'd be pushing any CTs to believe in what I say as what I experienced.

All of peeps gotta experience "it" themselves.

• Like 8

Like the old saying goes.

"You can lead a horse to water, Can't make it drink"

You see.....

If the horse was thirsty, It would be able to smell the water, and go there itself and drink..

No leading required......

• Like 6

True, Arc, for the horse at liberty with free access to a water source.

However, horses that are bridled and/or haltered and tied doing your bidding for hours on end do need to be led to water. Still, they may or may not drink.

• Like 5

The Latest Cats Fight among the Conspiracy Theorists

U....Oh....p)*゚д゚*(q

We gotta even be more sensitive to what's up....

DIVIDE AND CONQUER is the typical Cabal technique.

So are you ready to take responsibility to whom YOU choose to believe?

We got to.

We must use our gut feeling and shift through all info like proper CTs. (ROFL but not a laughing matter, too...)

Look, I really dunno if ANY ONE PERSON got absolute 100% correct info.

That's exactly why we got to be open minded at the same time of being very wise to shift through any crappy info that we think that's been tactfully thrown in by the dying dinosaurs---the Cabal friggin Arcon Hijacked Draco AND Vlash/Mitre.

A Big Question to the Red Dragon Society thrown in by the article:

http://prepareforchange.net/2016/02/26/cabal-infiltration-of-the-truther-and-disclosure-movement/

(I personally think any group that's trying to function publicly GOTTA EARN SOME $s to go on. Nothing different from us paying for Electricity and Water...that got to be understood. But I guess everyone's got different feeling about how much is ok to take up on, and what's justifiable usage of that money...)

The response to that article:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igoH36BlOZU

Simon Parkes and Karen Hudes are openly stating that the peeps who used to whip us around now decided to say that was wrong and they chose to make spiritual progress, trying to go along with the Human side.

I told you the Black Pole mob had shifted away from the Vatican cleanly?

Freemasonry to the Knights Templar are ALL getting away from the nasty stuff they used to do to us, the Humanity. They don't want to see their own demise, too, so they turned around to shake hands with the Humanity.

We will have to continuously monitor how they behave, because they are truly clever mobs, and we need to continue our political juggles JUST IN CASE. We gotta protect ourselves as a race.

BUT there seem to be a huge change happening in the Cabal platforms, coming together with wiping out their money laundering bridges burning down to the bankers killing themselves as the bad news are popping up and burning them down.

This is a great news at least that something is changing, and WE HAVE OUR CHANCE TO REGAIN EARTH AND OUR RIGHTS.

Let's make sure this birth process goes through all ok....

We, the Humanity, has the power to change everything. Never forget that.

• Like 2

I don't know if any of you are aware of the deaths of Homeopathic/Holistic Doctors, but apparently there's been over twenty of them in the last year, and just this past week another doctor and his whole family were found.  In any case, this lady has been doing an expose' of these mostly suspicious deaths, and the video below shows what is taking place in her home.

Recap on my Unintended Series: The Holistic Doctor Deaths

March 12, 2016

Erin Elizabeth

"When I broke the news to the health world, as gently as I could, about the beloved Jeffrey Bradstreet  MD, I never intended it to become some kind of series.

I was honored to do the first interview with the Bradstreet family, and commend them for their bravery as they search for the answers.

My better half (a holistic doctor) and I knew several of the doctors well, and our hearts go out to their friends and family. I cannot even imagine what they’re going through.

I appreciate the few media organizations who have had the guts to share these stories; including the New York Times, (who wrote me requesting info), The Guardian UK, and  network affiliates around the US. Sadly, most mainstream sites barely cover one doctor, let alone the dozens we’ve had die this year if we count mysterious accidents, murders, alleged suicides or unexplained sudden deaths.

As you will see in the timeline below, there are allegedly 3 different dates within a month where  2 doctors died on the same day. That’s 6 doctors  (who died in pairs on 3 different days) which is almost half out of the 13 doctors in the official series. 

Some of the biggest skeptics, who rolled their eyes at the first few deaths, are now wondering if there isn’t a connection.  There have been theories, from GcMAF to CBD oil, but I don’t think all doctors used both of these treatments. I’m not convinced either is the smoking gun, but might hold the answer.
snip

Am i being hit by frequency devices for writing about the doctor deaths?

Perhaps this is nothing, any thoughts?
  • Like 4

I'm not sure, but I read through many of the comments and there were a few people who said they had that happen and it turned out to be a problem with the screen that they were able to get fixed.

One commenter is an IT person and noted that all of the text is from a central point in the screen. Like the numbers that were dialed are only 2, 5, 8, 0. And the letters are c, v, f, g, t, y. He too thinks there could be something wrong with the screen.

As for why only at home, assuming that it is a screen / frame problem in that it is bent in a central location from top to bottom, it could be something about the way she transports the phone when she is headed home that increases the weakness in the screen.

It seems quite a few folks have experienced this with different model iPhone. Someone in the following thread said the genius bar told them it was either something with the screen or a faulty digitizer.

http://forums.macrumors.com/threads/ghost-touch-iphone-6.1866383/

Here's a reddit thread with the same (and other) ideas:

https://m.reddit.com/r/iphone/comments/1hhwnb/

Someone in the reddit thread also mentioned that being near an ungrounded, not well shielded strong electrical signal could do it as that person had that problem near neon signs and strong electrical sources.

Maybe she should have an electrician out.

Someone else said this:

This happens to me when my phone has been in my pocket and is warm or perhaps a little damp from sweating on hot days. Usually after it cools down its fine.

I suppose it could be any number of things. Would definitely freak me out at first too. But process of elimination time imo.

• Like 5

#1 comment...

KateMosh
1003d, 6h

Seems like you're not fulfilling its sexual needs.. :- :- :-

• Like 4

It's reddit, Arc. That's pretty tame, eh. : - D

Plus the OP started it by saying the phone was touching itself and he/she felt dirty saying that. Lol

• Like 3

Hey Kande, I like reading reddit.

Some of the comments really crack me up.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• Like 2

Going to put this link here.  Not sure what it could be, but pretty sure that it is NOT any whale.  What do you think? Don't think it's photo shopped either, but perhaps one of you could determIne if it is?  Hmmm, took it full screen, interesting.

What is this mystery giant creature 'swimming' in the River Thames by the O2?

• Like 5

An interesting link, thanks breezy!

To me that's a cleaver CG job. :wink:

Whoever done it, can work in Hollywood industry, I'd say.

But I maybe wrong.

What do you peeps think?

• Like 3

Here's one that has me shaking my head, so just for fun.

BEAUTY SECRETS OF THE SPIES

CIA’s Venture Capital Arm Is Funding Skin Care Products That Collect DNA

"SKINCENTIAL SCIENCES, a company with an innovative line of cosmetic products marketed as a way to erase blemishes and soften skin, has caught the attention of beauty bloggers on YouTube, Oprah’s lifestyle magazine, and celebrity skin care professionals. Documents obtained by The Intercept reveal that the firm has also attracted interest and funding from In-Q-Tel, the venture capital arm of the Central Intelligence Agency.

The previously undisclosed relationship with the CIA might come as some surprise to a visitor to the website of Clearista, the main product line of Skincential Sciences, which boasts of a “formula so you can feel confident and beautiful in your skin’s most natural state.”

Though the public-facing side of the company touts a range of skin care products, Skincential Sciences developed a patented technology that removes a thin outer layer of the skin, revealing unique biomarkers that can be used for a variety of diagnostic tests, including DNA collection.

Skincential Science’s noninvasive procedure, described on the Clearista website as “painless,” is said to require only water, a special detergent, and a few brushes against the skin, making it a convenient option for restoring the glow of a youthful complexion — and a novel technique for gathering information about a person’s biochemistry.
snip
“I can’t tell you how everyone works with In-Q-Tel, but they are very interested in doing things that are pure science,” Lebovitz said. The CIA fund approached his company, telling him the fund shares an interest in looking at DNA extraction using the method pioneered by Skincential Sciences, according to Lebovitz.
snip
Though In-Q-Tel operates in the open, it has often kept key details of its activities out of public view, beyond required annual reports. After a SecureDrop source told The Intercept about a gathering in San Jose for In-Q-Tel executives and start-up companies backed by the fund, The Intercept attempted to attend, but was denied access.
snip
David Petraeus, while serving as the director of the CIA in 2012, remarked, “Our partnership with In-Q-Tel is essential to helping identify and deliver groundbreaking technologies with mission-critical applications to the CIA and to our partner agencies.”
snip
In-Q-Tel has invested in several companies working in this realm, in addition to Skincential Sciences. In 2013, In-Q-Tel publicly announced a strategic partnership with Bio-NEMS, a firm that developed a semiconductor device used to analyze DNA for a variety of diagnostic and human identification applications. Claremont BioSolutions, a diagnostics firm, and Biomatrica, a firm that specializes in preparing biological samples for DNA testing, are also backed by In-Q-Tel."
snip

It will be interesting to see what this develops into.  

• Like 7

There's been some trend going on in Asian cyber space for watching out for people just like Titor case.

In Japan, there's a person who claimed that s/he came from 2062, visiting 2011~ here and there.

This being stated they were not allowed to make any info leaks which causes change in the demography of Humanity.

And s/he left a cryptic message peeps had to decode....which peeps in 2 channel figured out that it was saying "G E T U P T H E M O U N T A I N". 

The being actually predicted 311 quake, some people believe.

According to this being, there's no China existing in 2062 and Korean Peninsula became Russia because of WW3.

Anyway, this being had some hits in predictions, and s/he said s/he would be back on 15th April 2016.

Will we hear from her/him...?

At least this is for sure...some idiot who tries to pull our legs would appear pretending to be one...LOL

<Add to edit on 19th April 2016:

Yeah 2062 came back and posted a bit...for 2 hours, then left.

The next meeting point is 17th May 2016, back on the 2 channel thread.

This time round....s/he left the most freaky prediction to us.

S/he warned us about Nankai Triple Fault Lines to have simultaneous break down and all East coast of Japan to rock...which means Fukushima goes kaput, meaning no more ocean for human consumption, we dunno wth we would be up against but very bad news indeed for all.

As 2062 is known to hit the prediction about 311 mega quake and tsunami, came back for this 15th to monitor the major EQs Japan's copping, which came true, then leaving this Nankai Triple Fault Lines business prediction...mmmmmm....> 

• Like 5

Very interesting unity.  I take it this business about the mountain was recent?  Just had a thought.  Everyone knows that when that massive 9. quake hit the Cascadia subduction zone in 1700, that the resultant tsunami hit Japan.  Wonder IF there could be any connection to get up the mountain, as we are now some 75 years or so past due?  Thanks for this info, will file it in brain, under questions.   

• Like 6

Holy moly...

Just came across to this news in Japan.

http://news.yahoo.co.jp/feature/141

Too many people are dying too quickly to be managed properly and funeral halls got a long cues...

So much so that peeps are donating away the bodies to scientific studies.

Time of unprecedented Multiple Death Cases days to pile up.

Around 1,200.000 people died last year according to the Governmental statistics.

In 2030, the number is expected to rise to 1,600,000.... 

• Like 4

15-4-2016 Chemtrailing in Adelaide, South Australia 

Gross....just gross...

I saw they were spraying in multiple layers.

I guess the flights are coordinated for the chemtrail to lust.

Yesterday, they made mistake and it was relatively clean.

As if the warehouse officer had to even out the chemicals that were used by the end of the week, suddenly today they were spraying full on.

post-11-0-67453000-1460705705_thumb.jpg

post-11-0-79461900-1460705538_thumb.jpg

Just how much more is needed they think...

post-11-0-03015700-1460705890_thumb.jpg

• Like 7

The Bunny Went Flop on Side Ways

19-4-2016 Moon from South Australia

The thing is, the moon looks like 90 degrees tilted downwards...

Steve Olson of WSO was talking about EARTH over tilting.

Not Moon behaving weird but it's the Earth moving.

And we did hear about it...

Ice forming on Southern tip while the Ice in Northern tip is melting badly.

The wind pattern had changed completely now unprecedented jet streams occurring ONLY in southern hemisphere, while none in Northern hemisphere. We lost huge chunk of air current activity.  

post-11-0-67562000-1460994040_thumb.jpg

• Like 9

I was really sad when I read a news about 20 odd Chinese Co. were showing the slogan about their Sales---DUE TO JAPANESE QUAKES.

They were happily saying about those who are suffering in Japan, and that was a GOOD THING to happen, and because they are happy about it, promoting their special sales.

Disgusted by that, I was hoping this news would be only regional and get lost after a while.

Then Sputnik Japan picked it up with the actual slogan shot on it.

http://jp.sputniknews.com/life/20160422/2009242.html

This article went to say that a poster from where EQs happened in China was stating that Japan kept on apologizing so many times already to China in the past, and trying to diffuse such horrid attitude.

The post apparently got 1000+ hit.

So something is changing within Chinese attitude, too.

The most helpful bit I read on that Sputnik article was a post from someone in Japan as a comment.

He said "Don't worry! The Chinese exchange students are helping us a lot at the disaster area.", meaning those Chinese students there now, are kindly helping Japanese peeps at the disaster area.

Thank you for having a HUMAN MIND to reach out to help others regardless of where you are from...

When the disaster happens, we all are humans in misery.

Don't fight about stupid little things.

We can use the disaster as a great chance to get together, work together, understand better about one another, and making life long friendships.

• Like 5

Planetary Hunting

From SkyCam view of River Ridge Observatory in Arizona.

Yup, it's working.

post-11-0-79024600-1461934263_thumb.jpg

post-11-0-10957600-1461934372_thumb.jpg

Then...(´Д`)

The bird got the world wide view of its ass by thousands of people....

post-11-0-64127700-1461934353_thumb.jpg

post-11-0-26815200-1461934411_thumb.jpg

• Like 4