The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Orion

Music & Movies to think about.

I'm putting this thread in the (Music & Entertainment) section but there's a lot more to it than just that. So Mods feel free to move it if you think it belongs somewhere else.

Good morning my friends and fellow tin foil hat wearers.  Like others, I believe that certain peoples in the entertainment industry are privy to information and that they slowly release that information to the public. While most only take it as entertainment value...some of us can see the hidden in plain sight messages, read between the lines.

As Neil Armstrong once said

"Today we have with us a group of students, among America's best. To you we say we have only completed a beginning. We leave you much that is undone. There are great ideas undiscovered, breakthroughs available to those who can remove one of the truth's protective layers. There are places to go beyond belief..."

And John Glen when he appeared on "Frasier"

"Back in those glory days, I was very uncomfortable when they asked us to say things we didn't want to say and deny other things. Some people asked, you know, were you alone out there? We never gave the real answer, and yet we see things out there, strange things, but we know what we saw out there. And we couldn't really say anything. The bosses were really afraid of this, they were afraid of the War of the Worlds type stuff, and about panic in the streets. So we had to keep quiet. And now we only see these things in our nightmares or maybe in the movies, and some of them are pretty close to being the truth."

So in this thread I am going to try and present a few examples and encourage other members to post anything they feel fits the threads theme.

I'm going to start with 2 songs from the band Tool /A perfect Circle

Tool - Right In Two

For me the lyrics in this make total sense. It speaks volumes of truth of how humans have been since the dawn of time. Taking a theological stand point, I wouldn't doubt that this is how angels would think this of us. We are capable of so much more, to be in a higher frequency but sadly most follow the path of the low.

A Perfect Circle: Pet

This song resonates with me for some reason. Its like we (the people) are children and the Governments of the world are singing us a lullaby to "go back to sleep".  It truly is how we are treated by TPTB. And the "boogymen" are those who would want to free us, wake us up spiritually and show us the wonders of the universe.

Now for a few films. Are they trying to tell us something?

It is rumored that Steven Speilberg has had a lot of inside information and was told to disclose some of that information in his movies. One movie in particular we all know very well but do we all know the connection to a possible truth?  That movie is Close Encounters: made in 1977

Close Encounters of the Third Kind ending - Theater trailer

There are so many things in this clip to mention in this clip so I will do it point form.

- using sound frequencies to communicate

- abductee's returning

- several alien species (greys, taller greys, mantis)

- and finally the astronauts leaving with the aliens  (an exchange) : now this one I found very interesting because it reminded me of what was called Project Serpo, a kind of exchange program between humans and an alien species between 1965 and 1978

Project Serpo: http://www.serpo.org/

Knowing: oil rig explosion coincidence:

Notice how they also talk about solar activity, price of oil going up etc.

Now yes, this is all speculation but...... could there be even the smallest possibility that people in the know are trying to tell us something through media as movies and music...hidden in plain sight where it

goes unnoticed by the majority.

Please add any others you would like to share in this theory.

• Like 1

nice post i like the way you put it all togehter...

i for one think there is a control in the entertainment industry you just have to watch one of lady gagas videos to notice that the illuminate is under control......

interesting stuff korvex, makes u more alert to the secrets within the videos we watch

Regarding the film KNOWING.....except for Roger Ebert,who can't be bought off,it got bad reviews ,,,,even though it was a great film....the reason being that TPTB wanted to steer people away from seeing it......It was not financed by "Hollywood".....See it yourself and decide for yourself.....

The end scene of Close Incounters was susposedly based on real events....as stated in the book Behold a Pale Horse...and other sourses....

Susposedly POTUS Eisenhower was there at the meeting of the aliens and the military in a remote area in Nevada ..or where ever.....

Personally I believe this event actually happened.....

Korvex, can we add there Deep Impact and The Ev3nt ?

And as for music i'd like to add Klaatu.

p.s. - How strange you remind about Serpo... I was thinking last week about this amazing story.

p.p.s. - and you remember the movie Hangar 18 ?

• Like 1

I'll put some more effort into this tomorrow with some other stuff, but I saw The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus the other night. The only words I can use to describe it is WTF. You can clearly see the symbolism and it felt like I was watching an illuminati bedtime story. Don't see any connection with the agenda, just some top shelf weirdness alright.

Plan 9 From Outer Space is called the worst movie ever made......yet it's message is

{1} the US military has been interacting with UFOs and hiding the fact.

{2}  Human Beings are too primative to handle the technology that came with the Manhatten Project and after......{ No SH*T.....Fukishima anyone ?}

Plan 9 was made in 1956 but wasn't released until 1959 due to inability to find a distributer......Yes it's a hokey movie....but like KNOWING,TPTB want to steer people away from getting it's message....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Wood

• Like 1

Those are some great examples all!! 

Seebria - are you talking about the the old move - Hanger 18? 

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080836/plotsummary

Lets not forget one of the most important ones to date

The Lone Gunmen TV show, a spinoff of the X-Files predicted 9/11

The Lone Gunmen Pilot - 9/11 Predictive Programming

• Like 1

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Days_of_the_Condor

Suspence/thriller released in 1975 about secret plans to invade the Middle East due to oil shortages in the USA/Europe....

based on the book Six Days of the Condor by James Grady....Robert Redford/Fay Dunnaway/Max von Sydow/Clif Robertson..great film imho...made 16 years before Gulf War I..When Bush #41,a former oil man & CIA spook was POTUS....Hmmmmmmmmm ;)

• Like 1

A few more movies to think about (and worth the watch):

http://www.watchthisletme.com/watch-2546-Echelon-Conspiracy movie about overdeveloped A.I. taking over the world.

http://www.watchthisletme.com/watch-460303-Cowboys-Aliens  movie about aliens in the Wild West

http://www.watchthisletme.com/watch-2723775-Super-8            movie about a captured alien trying to get back to his world.

Dont forget to buy the dvd afterwards.  8)

• Like 1

I Love this thread and your layout Korvex

;D ;D ;D

Thanks VoR, I know there must be more examples out there, especially with anything Speilberg is attached to. I'm hoping to find a few more to add to the mix.

I have often wondered about the number of survival shows airing on TV around the world. I recently watched the American reality show "The Colony", where a group of about ten people are placed in a post-apocalyptic scenario and have to make ends meet. Lots of useful tips and tricks on how to survive after SHTF. There is a second season and plans to make a third. In the same line is the reality show Survivor, which is now worldwide. It does teach people many useful things they can do in the event of SHTF. I was thinking about some other survival movies and TV series which may be intentionally made to teach us some survival skills, or are at least about people surviving SHTF scenarios:

TV Series: The Colony, Survivor, Survivors (original and remake), Lost, Jericho, Jeremiah, Earth 2100

Movies: The Road, The Day After Tomorrow, The Postman, I am Legend, The Last Man on Earth, The Quiet Earth, Water World, Mad Max, The Stand, Omega Man, Resident Evil, 28 Days Later, The Day of the Triffids (original and remake).

These are just some of them. Is it possible that, apart from being entertaining, we are being taught a little through these kind of movies? Anyone have any others to add?

• Like 1

Guest BHD

Hehe, Starblazers, wow. I mentioned that story line to someone here a while back.

I found the entire video series (manga style) on VHS at a yard sale.

How about a great series called Dark Skies? IMHO one of the best conspiracy series ever! Go John Lowenguard!

But removed after only season 1. (not to be confused with Falling Skies)

Same goes for a brilliant series called Defying Gravity. 90210 meets, well, this site! Was so good. Again only season 1.

2001 and 2010 should be up there too.

And let's not forget the 70's classic U.F.O. series. Colonel Straker was my hero!

Haha, for that matter, what about Heroes?

Thanks for those BHD! 

Another couple of obvious TV series that I completely overlooked are:

The Xfiles

&

Stargate

• Like 1

Fringe

The storyline has some similarities with the CHANI material: two parallel worlds on a collision course with each other, the impact of the two being potentially catastrophic. Some individuals are able to cross over into the parallel world. Those in the other world are not happy about the collision. There are references to the Montauk project throughout it. Lots of weird and wonderful fringe science material as well.

OK not quite movies but TV shows

going back a bit.....My favorite Marshian........uncle Martin and Tim with Mrs Brown.

And what about all the Dr Who telly shows over the years.......they must have covered pretty much everything.

Torchwood.......

And back in the late 60's I used to love watching......Time Tunnel.

I'd like to add the movie 'Triangle' this was really thought provoking for me and touches subjects related by CHANI entity.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1187064/

Also 'What dreams may come' with Robin Williams. After reading CHANI and watching this movie again, really hit home with me.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120889/

Another is about underwater places that may exist where water pressure is so high that oxygen cannot escape and caverns exist where people could actually live under the oceans, I thought was greatly portrayed in animated movie 'Atlantis: The Lost Empire' with Michael J Fox.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0230011/

Not only that, it also shows the crystal technology being used and vehicles they use both underwater and air. Entity says that by studying our oceans, we learn more about space as it's made up of 'same stuff'.

Finally, just saw Green Lantern last night and perhaps this is what 'line time 3' is all about, where we are able to create things with our will through our thoughts and mind's eye with LOVE of course not with fear.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1133985/

Guest BHD

Lets not forget our 'conditioning' as kids.

Marine Boy, Aquaman, Giant Robot, Speed Racer, Herculoids, pretty much ALL super heros, Endeavour 2001, etc, etc