The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Icanseeatoms

Vaccines

And to add, not vaccine related, but "It's okay to take, very rare reactions..."   I woke up a couple of weeks ago with vertigo - never had it before, couldn't function when I moved my head, or even when I didn't.  I'm thinking brain tumour with my other cancer spreading.  Went to emergency, then my GP and eventually signed up for a CT brain scan with contrast dye.  Apparently very few people react and if you do it's immediately.  All good for me - and I continually drink a lot of water - until 4 days later.  Measles-like rash appeared, not too itchy, but annoying and hard to tell if I'm feverish or because it's so hot here.  The good news is that my brain is fine, I'm still breathing and I still have spots but I'm sure they're on the way out.

My point is, I must make a note to my GP and to the clinic where this was done and many people may neglect to when they've recovered, or the information is tossed.  I wouldn't choose to have the dye again, but then it's usually pretty serious when you need that procedure.

• Like 5

Anytime, Deek.  I find the cheaper stuff actually works better. You can really tell it's working when you feel little patches at the back of your throat burn.  Works best when taken preventatively.  

Nice excuse to have a shot of tequila each day. ;)

• Like 2

Just to add to Bryan's testimony, I have NOT HAD A FLU for 3 years, since I started to reject the flu shots by giving up my health industry career (=mandatory vaccine shots every single year).

Before that, as soon as I was injected with flu vaccs, got sick badly, and the last flu I had straight after being injected was "deathly" that I really felt I wasn't even sure if I could make it through. That did it for me.

I stopped listening to anyone wanting me to get injected since then.

We got enough shite falling from the sky via chemtrails and commercial airliners like deekin mentioned above.

There's NO ORGANIC FOOD here.

Cuz everything is dusted with these chemtrail/conventional dusts. (Maybe we can call indoor mushrooms still safe, hey...)

I hate to see Israeli tech buildings appearing all over the world to run the complete indoor set up for growing veges....mind you, I thought it was the Venus Project came up with that idea.................

Anyway, we need to source some safe food.

Unless we morph ourselves quickly to be able to survive such oppression.

...........But saying that, I still believe that once we, as the Humanity, regains our memory of how to CHANGE everything, we conquer such shite and we will transform the planet instantly to be safe and happy environment for all of us. We have that amazing power within us. Just we can't recall it properly yet, that's all. And the time for THE TOTAL RECALL is coming closer, methinks......

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, unity said:

Just to add to Bryan's testimony, I have NOT HAD A FLU for 3 years, since I started to reject the flu shots by giving up my health industry career (=mandatory vaccine shots every single year).

Before that, as soon as I was injected with flu vaccs, got sick badly, and the last flu I had straight after being injected was "deathly" that I really felt I wasn't even sure if I could make it through. That did it for me.

I stopped listening to anyone wanting me to get injected since then.

We got enough shite falling from the sky via chemtrails and commercial airliners like deekin mentioned above.

There's NO ORGANIC FOOD here.

Cuz everything is dusted with these chemtrail/conventional dusts. (Maybe we can call indoor mushrooms still safe, hey...)

I hate to see Israeli tech buildings appearing all over the world to run the complete indoor set up for growing veges....mind you, I thought it was the Venus Project came up with that idea.................

Anyway, we need to source some safe food.

Unless we morph ourselves quickly to be able to survive such oppression.

...........But saying that, I still believe that once we, as the Humanity, regains our memory of how to CHANGE everything, we conquer such shite and we will transform the planet instantly to be safe and happy environment for all of us. We have that amazing power within us. Just we can't recall it properly yet, that's all. And the time for THE TOTAL RECALL is coming closer, methinks......

Indoor gardens and greenhouses may be the best stop-gap measure we have until the Chemtrailing bullshit ends, Unity.  However I do agree that most indoor farming practices are toxic and harmful to our health  

My remedy:  I put this system together for around $250 (Canadian dollars) this fall and have been harvesting fresh salad greens every night after about 4 weeks in.

it takes up very little space and after 30 days pays for its own electricity and plant nutrients by offsetting the cost we’d normally spend on salad greens at the grocery store. 

It’s not organic, but it’s alive until just moments before consuming, and I don’t use any sprays or contaminants of any kind. Just basic mineral based nutrients and filtered tap water. And zero waste!  Plus the heat from the sunlamp helps keep the ambient temperature warmer so we need to use the heat less  

Here in British Columbia it is currently -10 Celsius with two feet of snow outside and I’m eating fresh live greens every night and reducing our dependency on expensive trucked-in produce that is going rotten just hours after we buy it. 

Fresh, live food like this is essential to keeping our immune systems healthy during the challenging winter months/flu season.  

If anyone in interested in putting together a system like this, it’s pretty easy  YouTube has tons of tutorials and I’m happy to offer my own input as well. 

AD301720-8649-405B-890F-A012C4FE55AF.jpeg

• Like 6

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Bryan!! Your indoor Vegie garden looks awesome!!!!

I agree for the intermittent way we can manage ourselves, too. If we all can participate, possibly we can do the swaps with others who grow different veges, and we can chip in to create harmonious communities, too, methinks!(・∀・) Thanks for your great pic!

• Like 4

Scandalous CDC director RESIGNS after caught buying shares of vaccine maker Merck while heading the CDC

As yet more proof that the CDC functions as little more than an extension of the corrupt vaccine industry, CDC director Dr. Brenda Fitzgerald was forced to resign yesterday following a scandalous Politico report that exposed her ownership of shares of Big Tobacco companies as well as Merck, a prominent vaccine manufacturer whose products are promoted by the CDC.

The gross conflict of interest didn’t stop there, either: Fitzgerald also purchased shares of junk food companies and a tobacco corporation, according to media reports, all while she was serving as director of the CDC. “Documents revealed Fitzgerald had holdings in Reynolds American, British American Tobacco, Imperial Brands, Philip Morris International, and Altria Group,” reports CNBC.

“Dr. Brenda Fitzgerald had also invested money in food and pharmaceutical companies just one month after taking over the job,” reports the UK Daily Mail.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-01-31-scandalous-cdc-director-resigns-after-caught-buying-shares-of-vaccine-maker-merck-while-heading-the-cdc.html#

• Like 4

New Zealand has to be the most over regulated country in the First World. It seems everything is prohibited or compulsory.

The most ridiculous bit of legislation I've come across so far is the need to acquire a Resource Consent ($20 a few years ago) from local Council to have a backyard barbecue at Christmas.

It's also unnerving to live in a society where legally you have no rights at all: NZ does not have a Constitution, but relies on the fact that it is under rule from the UK which does not have a written formalised and consistent constitution either.

NZ is however signatory to the United Nations Bill of Human Rights- for whatever that's worth (not much in my experience).

Through the grapevine talk indicates that while some doctors into alternate health may be against vaccines, chemtrails, wifi etc anything they say or do means instant end of career.

The Law seems to be their vulnerablity however.

Rima Laibow put out a recent video on vaccination, pointing out that

" Local governmental units such as counties, school boards, States and even nations may pass laws mandating vaccinations.  These are superseded by treaty law, which overrides local and national laws. For example,the 126 countries which have ratified the Geneva Conventions. "

According to her, carrying an Advance Vaccine Directive (duly registered) overrides local law and has been successfully used in courts in countries where vaccinations are mandatory.

Personally I haven't had a vaccination in decades although recently offered them by my GP ,politely declined with no objection (but I wonder how long doctors can do this, especially after a recent article in the local rag claiming that unvaccinated people can inadvertantly  give the flu to "vulnerable people " such as the elderly and children).

Here's the website :http://drrimatruthreports.com/advance-vaccine-directive-card-faqs/

• Like 5

I don't know if I overlooked this series if it came out earlier and it's already posted here.  A friend emailed this today by Ty Bollinger, who's previously done a very informative one on cancer in 2015.  It looks like it will only be available for a little while:

We've had thousands of people tell us they missed one (or more) episodes…

So by popular request, we're making all 7 episodes of The Truth About Vaccines available for you to watch free today right here!

We're going to leave them up through the weekend (until midnight Sunday night), so be sure to set some time aside to watch any you missed, or to watch those you want to see again.

In fact, if any of your friends or family missed the series, forward this email to them and they'll be able to watch too, without having to even register (this weekend only)!

Also, our Q&A broadcast is starting in just a few minutes:
Go here to watch the Q&A today at 12:00pm (noon) Eastern >>

It has been such a privilege for us to serve you these last couple of weeks, and I'm so grateful for your support.

I'm also extremely excited about the future of this movement and the worldwide impact that we're having.

Thank you so much for being a part of it, and I'll see you on the Q&A.

Enjoy,

Ty Bollinger

• Like 2

Australian anti-vaxxers provide new model for the world

Mar 4
by Jon Rappoport

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2018/03/04/australian-anti-vaxxers-provide-new-model-for-the-world/

Out of the ashes of government tyranny comes a solution.

In the Australian state of Queensland, childcare facilities can refuse to allow unvaccinated children to attend, so…

Parents there have formed their own community, which has already grown to 800 members. As ABC (Australia) reports:

“Sunshine Coast vaccine refuser and leader of the Natural Immunity Community, Allona Lahn, said her anti-vaccine network had grown to 800 members and was becoming stronger since the regulations were introduced.”

“’Out of sheer necessity we’ve created a community base to support families — we’ve had no choice other than to start our own social services’.”

“Ms Lahn said the network with like-minded families included their own childcare, schools and health services away from the mainstream.”

“’We organise group childcare arrangements and we’re now devising our own combined homeschooling system,’ she said.”

“’We use health practitioners within the anti-vaccine networks around Australia and ‘anti-vaccination-friendly’ doctors in the community’.”

“Ms Lahn said network members were turning away from mainstream health services because they faced intimidation and coercion.”

This is decentralization par excellence.

If like-minded parents in other countries take notice and launch their own communities, who knows how strong this movement could become?

Islands of resistance—but more than that. New answers, new strategies, new victories. And ongoing proof that parents can raise healthy children without vaccinations.

That proof is the dagger to the incessant lies about vaccines being absolutely necessary. Mainstream media promote those lies day and night—but the truth is, parents can and do raise unvaccinated children with strong immune systems, which is the natural defense against harm from disease.

The medical establishment has done NO proper, long-term studies comparing vaccinated and unvaccinated children’s health outcomes. And the real reason is: they don’t want to face the results of such studies. They rightly fear the facts that would emerge.

I’m sure Allona Lahn, the leader of the Queensland network, doesn’t think of herself as a hero. She’s just doing what she knows is right, and she and her compatriot parents are, above all, protecting their children from the well-established toxic effects of vaccines. But she is a hero.

Every aware parent should salute her.

• Like 5

Fantastic! So it should be IMHO. Decentralising to save the individuals from the slave mechanism.

I got the idea for the national set up of people with disabilities and those who fell into the gray zone, unable to get help from social security in Oz, too. And if it runs, it entitles ppl with disability to be the employers, and it stops no gov bodies to friggin tell them what to do and threatens to cut people off from payments if they choose to not to follow the government-pushed Allied Health "recommendations" they give out which seem to to half kill everyone....

If we all say no to slavery, then we can start up something else that'd be far better than what we got now, methinks.

• Like 2

The Vaccine Myth of “Polio-free” Status – Polio Vaccine Caused 53,000 Paralysis Victims in India Last Year

May 2, 2018

Health Impact News Editor Comments

There is a dirty secret in the vaccine business that is very well documented: the live oral polio vaccine can actually spread polio and causes “non-polio acute flaccid paralysis.”

This is very well-known throughout the world, but in the pro-vaccine U.S. mainstream media, this information is seldom, if ever, published, so most Americans are still under the assumption that polio has been eradicated due to vaccines.

Unfortunately, that is a false belief not supported by the facts.

As usual, we need to look at reports outside the U.S. media to find out what is happening with vaccines around the world.

LiveMint in India reported on the polio-free myth in India, explaining how the live polio vaccine was responsible for increases in paralysis. LiveMint is the second largest business newspaper in India and has an exclusive relationship with the Wall Street Journal. So this report was from the “mainstream” media in India.

Vidya Krishnan reported the story: India to get polio-free status amid rise in acute flaccid paralysis cases.

What is clear from this report, and well documented in peer-reviewed literature, is that the term “polio-free status” is completely meaningless. The designation of a country as “polio-free” is simply a triumphant marketing cry by pharmaceutical interests to continue promoting their live polio vaccines, even in the face of overwhelming evidence that oral polio vaccines do far more harm than good. The oral polio vaccine is banned in the United States and many other countries."
snip

http://healthimpactnews.com/2014/the-vaccine-myth-of-polio-free-status-polio-vaccine-caused-53000-paralysis-victims-in-india-last-year/

Check out the following site:

Vaccine Resistance Movement

http://vaccineresistancemovement.org/?page_id=11240

• Like 3

China’s vaccine scandal explodes as one million doses now found to be maiming Chinese children… total cover-up by the media

Isabelle Z.         August 17, 2018

(Natural News) The Chinese government has admitted that hundreds of thousands more doses of children’s vaccines are faulty, bringing the total number of vaccines known to be defective there to nearly one million.

The State Council of China announced that another batch of vaccines for diphtheria, pertussis and tetanus (DPT) that were produced by the firm Changchun Changsheng Biotechnology, were considered “substandard.” Most of the doses were sold to authorities in the Shandong province in northeastern China, and some have already been given to children.

The latest batch of 247,200 vaccines joins the 253,338 defective DPT vaccines from the same company that were discovered last November, along with more than 400,000 produced by a different company.

According to the South China Morning Post, 76 percent of those children who were given injections from the first substandard batch have already been treated by doctors, and there are now plans in place to treat those who received injections from the second batch.

Although the Chinese government has done its best to prevent people from talking about the crisis, Chinese social media is still full of conversation about the topic. There have also been reports that the company used expired ingredients and altered testing records.

Last month, thousands of enraged parents expressed their anger and disappointment that their country has let them down when it comes to their handling of vaccines. The Chinese president promised swift action and a prompt investigation, yet the problem continues.

Critics have accused the government of being more concerned about saving face than making things right with the children who were subjected to the faulty vaccines. In the Nikkei Asian Review, Yanzhong Huang writes:"

snip

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-08-17-chinas-vaccine-scandal-explodes-as-one-million-doses-now-found-to-be-maiming-chinese-children.html

• Like 2

NY State Senator Dies of Sepsis

Nov. 28, 2018    TVR Staff

"Eight-year-old Amely Baez of LeFrank City, New York died on February 5, 2018 of “flu-related” symptoms, according to local health authorities. Published reports did not indicate whether the child had received the influenza vaccine.1

New York State Senator José Peralta (D-East Elmhurst) said Amely’s death was tragic and that it “reminds us of how dangerous the flu outbreak is” and he urged New Yorkers to “protect themselves, and their children, and get vaccinated.” He added, “We need to ensure we do everything possible to combat the spread of this deadly virus as the number of hospitalizations is increasing. The influenza vaccine can be the difference between life and death.”2

Partly in response to Amely’s death, Sen. Peralta partnered with NYC Health + Hospitals/Elmhurst to sponsor free influenza vaccinations in LeFrank City on November 17, 2018. Some 90 area residents were vaccinated. “The influenza vaccine can be the difference between life and death. I want to thank NYC Health + Hospitals/Elmhurst and LeFrank City management for making Saturday’s flu clinic possible and providing potentially lifesaving vaccines to the community,” said Peralta.3 4 5

On November 20, Peralta, 47, developed a fever. The following day, he became “disoriented and had trouble breathing.” He was taken to Elmhurst Hospital in Queens, NY where he died that evening. “We really don’t know what happened,” said Peralta’s wife, Evelyn Peralta. “He just took a turn for the worst.”6

Peralta had reportedly been ill for at least two weeks. According to the Associated Press, Mrs. Peralta had told reporters that her husband had felt pressure behind his ears and headaches for a week or more and had gone to see a doctor.6

An article in The New York Times quoted Sen. Peralta’s director of communications, Chris Sosa, as saying, ““It was like pulling teeth to get him (Peralta) to talk about not feeling well. He just thought he was having symptoms related to getting the flu shot.”7"

snip

https://thevaccinereaction.org/2018/11/new-york-state-senator-jose-peralta-was-diagnosed-as-having-died-of-sepsis/

• Like 2

I'm noticing strategic BS approach to sell the flu vaccine in Japan, too.

The doc writing up "washing hands, wearing masks, or gargling don't do anything so go get vaccinated" on a popular medical write-up and the C oriented nasty piece of online media had been upping the link to that write up for some time where people see it very easily.

Well, IMHO, giving your body the boost of immune system is far safer than vaccinating ourselves,  and effective in prevention from catching flu or cold.

Lymph drainage is an utterly important thing to do to ourselves.

If our immune system can protect us safely, we don't need to get jabbed the craps which we end up chipping in to spread the exact crap in the society.

(I'm trying to create a thread about the latest of hands-on soft chiro techniques shared for FREE, as well as another sacred geometry based healing method a Medical Doctor created in Japan so people can get onto using the techs yourself.

....Dunno how long I take to make the post up tho.

So far there's NO English translation, and not many people know about it yet.

Both people who created these techs basically saying that the techs always should evolve to achieve the highest-best and accommodate changes so current needs can be tackled onto, also to evolve further....there's no finishing of acquisition of better techs. I totally agree with them cuz humans and the environment are always changing. )

• Like 2

MAN UNABLE TO SPEAK, WALK, SEE OR BREATHE DAYS AFTER GETTING FLU SHOT

Adan Salazar            Dec. 5, 2018

"A Las Vegas man lost his vision, became partially paralyzed and has been unable to breathe without assistance since getting a flu shot last month.

Shane Morgan and his wife Monique decided to get flu shots on November 2, believing it would help protect them and young family members ahead of the busy holiday season.

But what they thought was a pro-active measure turned to horror when Shane began losing feeling in his arms and legs.

“About 36-hours after he got the flu shot he started to get sick,” Monique explained to KSNV.

“I never dreamed that any of this could ever happen,” Shane told local media.

Doctors at Centennial Hills Hospital diagnosed Shane with Guillain-Barré Syndrome, a known vaccine adverse reaction characterized by the CDC as an “autoimmune disorder in which a person’s own immune system damages the nerves, causing muscle weakness and sometimes paralysis.”

Monique blames the flu shot for triggering the adverse reaction, which has left Shane in need of a ventilator and a feeding tube."

snip

https://www.infowars.com/man-unable-to-speak-walk-see-or-breathe-days-after-getting-flu-shot/

I have a neighbor lady, who always gets a flu shot.   She had this very same thing happen early last month.  Couldn't see, walk, breathe or speak.  She also ended up with a feeding tube and ventilator.  They told her family she had a stroke, now I wonder if it was due to a flu shot instead.

• Like 3

HEALTH FREEDOM: Trump’s new HHS department may BAN mandatory vaccinations nationwide and restore health and religious freedom

The first ever Californian Republican to become House Minority Leader, Kevin McCarthy, just threw a “touchdown pass” for team USA regarding healthcare freedom for all Americans. With great coaching from President Trump, a new division at Health and Human Services (HHS) has been created for Civil Rights called the “Conscience and Religious Freedom Division.”

This guidance document dismantles all forced vaccination mandates across the USA, including in California, where Senator Richard “The Mercury Joker” Pan illegally penned Draconian legislation (SB277) defying the AMA’s code of ethics, where school children are forced into vaccination (at gunpoint) or they are not allowed to attend private or public school. Pan eliminated religious and personal exemptions, and allows only medical exemptions, which are for the most part denied, because it’s all a scam to sell more toxic vaccines and permanently maim more children for Big Pharma profits.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-12-14-trumps-new-hhs-ban-mandatory-vaccinations-nationwide.html#

• Like 3

ABC News: Miscarriage 7 Times More Likely After Getting Flu Shot

Dec. 10, 2017       yes a year ago, but important

"Despite the study’s excellent pedigree, ABC News – which receives the majority of its advertising from the pharmaceutical industry – described the study’s findings as “puzzling” and then attempted to make excuses for the flu shot, even suggesting the CDC should create a propaganda campaign to convince expectant mothers to lining up for the flu shot, despite the massively increased risk of losing their baby.

Let’s get things straight. The mainstream media is now attempting to minimize a devastating study that proves a high correlation (7-fold) between flu vaccines and miscarriages. A review of the scientific literature shows a body of evidence that supports the new study’s conclusions. Why can’t we all just deal with the facts?

Here is the ABC News article (emphasis mine) that reports on the study and then attempts to downplay the findings to keep their advertisers happy:

A puzzling study of U.S. pregnancies found that women who had miscarriages between 2010 and 2012 were more likely to have had back-to-back annual flu shots that included protection against swine flu.

Vaccine experts think the results may reflect the older age and other miscarriage risks for the women, and not the flu shots."

snip

https://australiannationalreview.com/2017/12/10/abc-news-miscarriage-7-times-more-likely-after-getting-flu-shot/

Several good articles on this page, worth reading.

• Like 2

Oh wow important data, breezy! Thank you for dropping the link in!

Now a brand new tablet that CURES flu by taking just 1 tablet (not like 5 doses of it, just one), it get you out of the mess in 1 day is out in Japan. The US also got it acquired in order to replace Tamiflu and Relenza etc.

It's called "Baloxavir marboxil"https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baloxavir_marboxil

In other words....that tablet being so effective, maybe we can demolish vaccination for flu by spreading it world wide?

However IDK about the side effects by that tablet yet. I honestly dunno for how long the med is safe for pregnant women either. According to the write up on it, common side effects are diarrhea and BRONCHITIS. (How the hell bronchitis gets there IDK....yes suspicious I gotta say....and bronchitis is no way easy disease to manage once it gets established. I had it for friggin 5 years!!!!!)

If one demon to be replaced by another demon, no good.....

But anyway at least this tablet works insanely fast, thus it can aid economy efficiency for all around by getting people to feel better fast and get back to work, less amount of chemical use leads to environmentally friendlier, cheaper solution, I take.

• Like 1

The Truth About Vaccine Safety

In May 2017, ICAN Founder, Del Bigtree, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.. as well as other parties concerned about vaccine safety were selected by the White House to conduct a meeting with the Counselor to the Secretary of HHS, the heads of the National Institute of Health, NIH, the Center for Disease Control, CDC, and Food and the Drug Administration, FDA. Del Bigtree and Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. suspected that HHS was not fulfilling its critical vaccine safety obligations as required by Congress in The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986.

"The 1986 Act granted unprecedented, economic immunity to pharmaceutical companies for injuries caused by their products and eviscerated economic incentive for them to manufacture safe vaccine products or improve the safety of existing vaccine products. Congress therefore charged the Secretary of HHS with the explicit responsibility to assure vaccine safety.

Hence, since 1986, HHS has had the primary and virtually sole responsibility to make and assure improvements in the licensing, manufacturing, adverse reaction reporting, research, safety and efficacy testing of vaccines in order to reduce the risk of adverse vaccine reactions. In order to assure HHS meets its vaccine safety obligations, Congress required as part of the 1986 Act that the Secretary of HHS submit a biennial reports to Congress detailing the improvements in vaccine safety made by HHS in the preceding two years."

In an effort to gain access to these safety reports, ICAN filed a Freedom of Information Act request In August of 2017 to the HHS only to be blocked from receiving information for over eight months. Do to this delay, ICAN and Kennedy were forced to bring a lawsuit against HHS to provide copies of these reports to Congress or to admit that they never actually filed these reports.

"The result of the lawsuit is that HHS had to finally and shockingly admit that it never, not even once, submitted a single biennial report to Congress detailing the improvements in vaccine safety. This speaks volumes to the seriousness by which vaccine safety is treated at HHS and heightens the concern that HHS doesn’t have a clue as to the actual safety profile of the now 29 doses, and growing, of vaccines given by one year of age."

https://www.aimintegrativemedicine.com/aim-integrative-medicine-blog/why-kennedy-sued-the-government-over-vaccine-safety-won

IMO, vaccines are a racket. Protect big pharma from being prosecuted, IF your child is harmed by their products, then pass laws forcing parents to vaccinate their infants or be prosecuted.  What unknown damage is being done to infants' undeveloped brains with all these vaccines? What  serious diseases come about later on in life, because of vaccines?  I could really get on a rant here, from personal experience, but I will spare you.  :angry2:

• Like 3

Vaccingate: Italians Uncover Vaccine Fraud

Dec. 22, 2018

"December 2018 the Italian government tossed out all 30 members of their vaccine policy advisory board, saying they need a fresh look at the vaccine issue.

With the onset of government vaccine mandates, which suddenly required Italian children to be injected with 11 vaccines to attend school, the Italians are fighting back. First, they voted out the government that pushed for the mandates calling their movement #GovernmentofChange. Then on December 4, the new Italian health minister kicked out all 30 members of the health policy advisory board.

On December 13, Corvelva, a scientific research group, announced it had received €10,000 (US$11,350) from the Italian National Order of Biologists with plans to use the money to test the contents of every vaccine currently on the market. The result of their first test was released on December 16, and the report is a doozie. (And here) ...report below

snip   video

You certainly won’t hear this in the MSM.

The first vaccine they thoroughly tested was Infanrix Hexa – a six-in-one vaccine manufactured by GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) that is *supposed* to contain the following antigens: tetanus, diphtheria and pertussis toxoids; inactivated poliomyelitis viral strains 1-2-3; and hepatitis B surface antigen. Shockingly, Corvelva found NONE of these antigens in the vaccine, meaning, that NO antibodies to the intended antigens will be created.

And it gets worse. In addition to no vaccine antigens, they found the following:

traces of 65 chemical cross-contaminants from other manufacturing lines;
chemical toxins;
unrecognizable macromolecules; (is a very large molecule, such as protein)
various free bacterial peptides that are potential allergens and are capable of inducing autoimmune reactions.
These findings could bring justice to parents who lost their children in 2009 when 36 children died and more than 1,700 were injured in a “clinical trial” – the nice name for human experimentation."

snip

https://www.aircrap.org/2018/12/22/vaccingate-italians-uncover-vaccine-fraud/

The Report from Corvelva:

Vaccinegate: Initial results on Infanrix Hexa chemical composition

This is downright scary, imo. I had to read it a couple times to let it sink in.

https://www.corvelva.it/speciali-corvelva/analisi/vaccingate-initial-results-on-infanrix-hexa-chemical-composition.html

• Like 2

Same excitotoxin that damages brain cells is also being deliberately added to vaccines, reveals CDC document

A staple in food seasonings used make recipes more flavorful, monosodium glutamate (MSG), hides a toxicity that is often overlooked due to its apparent usefulness in the kitchen. MSG was initially thought to be safe, as it is a naturally occurring amino acid. However, the CDC’s decision to upload a list of vaccine excipients used in the U.S. has once again put the compound under scrutiny as it is apparently added in most vaccines that contain disputable ingredients such as toxic chemicals and human and animal cells.

Renowned neurosurgeon and author Dr. Russell Blaylock has identified monosodium glutamate, along with aspartate and cysteine, as an excitotoxin. According to Dr. Blaylock, excitotoxins are biochemical compounds that can overstimulate the neurons. Overactivity may lead to serious neurological risks, according to Dr. Blaylock’s book entitled Excitotoxins: The Taste that Kills.

In his book, Dr. Blaylock pointed out that excitotoxins may lead to parkinsonism by overstimulating cortical glutamate cells that are connected to the nigrostriatal neurons in the brain. This mechanism is similar to when lightning strikes an electric pole directly causing appliances to burn up in a nearby house, Dr. Blaylock explains.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-01-10-excitotoxin-that-damages-brain-cells-is-also-being-deliberately-added-to-vaccines.html#

• Like 4

Vaccine shot killed famed cancer doctor in mere minutes from “total organ failure” … state-run media desperately tries to cover it up

https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-01-11-vaccine-shot-killed-famed-cancer-doctor-in-mere-minutes-total-organ-failure.html?fbclid=IwAR1ZCCB8GJ-j4tYcrcgbjM9JTWfVmCBNB-xyxwwHk1icM0W7d7IRTnPpuWE

• Like 3