The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
unity

UMA/Cryptozoology thread

Wowie ...a Yowie !!

I decided that the "thing" that makes me feel like Im being watched when I go for walks in the back yard with the dawgs must be a Yowie.

This Tony Duffy is not on FB...I wonder how I can track him down...if I find him Mesmerise, shall we go camping with him ??

• Like 5

Oh boy oh boy, I am meeting the Yowie man in a coupla hours, I finally managed to get through to him and he thought I was ringing to make fun of him or put shit on him...I guess we all feel that at times. I will let you know how I go....if I ever get back..lol

• Like 7

WoooHoooo!! Imelda, let us know when you bump into the hairy Yowie.

Good luck with the adventure!! :)  :wink:  8)  

• Like 3

I have just got back from my meeting with the Yowie man ...To*ny Duf*fy and Im a little stunned at the things he has said and not really sure if I should class him as a nutter when that's the term people use for me.

Among other things he told me was that he knew Osama bin laden very well..9/11 was planned in Gympie, he saw the blue prints....the world is run by drug companies of the illegal kind and it is mostly made in Gympie...

Sadly I had to cut short our fascinating (and it sincerely was) conversation , because my juicing diet was making itself known to me and I had to run home in a hurry, but, he said he would talk to the Yowies and ask them if I can come along to the next meeting.

Sadly the Yowies have recently lost one of their own when it was shot in the back by a cop about three weeks ago.

My head is swimming because he said a lot of other things as well, but it was one of those conversations that was all over the place because one thing will always lead to the next.

Even though some of the things he said were absolutely incredible, I cant discount them due to what I know.

Ill let you know if I go Yowie camping !!

• Like 12

Real Mammoth caught on Tape

The first footage is apparently taken during WW2 thus goes back about 70 years ago, and it looks genuine to my eyes...what would you think...?

I think I remember Fortean Times covered about this first footage about 20 years ago...ummmm...

• Like 3

Kesaran Pasaran

It's a Japanese UMA.

No one knows wth these are, but I have known of this weird fluffy thing that almost looks like appeared on Star Treck were captured/found years ago, perhaps about 40 years ago it got picked up by MSM in Japan and because the apparent effect once you find them you receive abundant happiness after that, peeps there went mad looking for them.

But was found very illusive, and this footage is one of the real rare thing you can watch on this fluffy thing.

The pair of Kesaran Pasaran were kept in a box, only allowed to open once a year.

This vid was taken in 2011.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcCkiTXTU_g

• Like 2

Frilled Shark or what???

From this footage, it's cold water, so reptile goes out of picture.

Then wth is it?

The head region actually looks similar shaped to a Frilled Shark, which is a deep sea shark.

This is the Frilled Shark footage.

• Like 2

Dinosaur footage captured by KGB 30 years ago???? 

I am totally unsure of this one.

To start with, kept secret for 30 years?

The footage looks much older than that. ???

I haven't caught up on the original source of this story yet. If anyone found that, please post!

• Like 2

Arrived here via nexus mag lots of associated pages and links including 

http://www.nabigfootsearch.com/home.html

http://www.canammissing.com/missing-411-north-america.html

This is the third “Missing 411” book researching facts of people who have vanished in remote locations of the world. “Missing 411-North America and Beyond” is the first edition that presents missing people and relevant facts from five countries (Australia, England, France, Iceland and Indonesia) outside of North America and examines the parallels between the cases. The book also includes a multitude of new stories from North America.

There is a continuing trend of clusters of missing people in United States National Parks. The National Park Service has continued with their policy of failing to keep ledgers, track or otherwise document lists of missing people inside their parks and monuments. This edition has cases from Florida, Texas, Hawaii and forty other states. There are new clusters that are identified of missing people from Sequoia and Mount Rainier National Park, Three Sisters Wilderness (OR) and the Adirondacks (NY). Canada has missing cases from six provinces that are included.

This new book brings further clarity to the missing person issue by examining multiple disappearances of people in small-confined areas and exposing the similarities of their case. David Paulides also exposes a series of coed disappearances that date back to the early 1900’s, which have unusual facts surrounding their case.

“Missing 411-North America and Beyond” is the largest and most comprehensive of the trilogy, 472 pages. The Missing 411 series builds upon itself. It is recommended that you read “Missing 411-Western United States” first, then the eastern version and then “North America and Beyond.” There is a historical aspect to this issue and there are common elements that run through the disappearances.

• Like 4

Marble Mountain Bigfoot "Original Video"

From the poster's note:

"2011 July 6th 

This Video footage of Bigfoot was taken in June, 2001 By Jim Mills the leader of the youth group "Campus Life" on the annual Marble Mountains backpacking trip. This is the longest know video of bigfoot ever recorded. In no way was this faked or some kind of hoax"

The copyright goes to the rightful owner. Educational reason only to share.

• Like 5

post-11-0-44141300-1421328423_thumb.jpg

I didn't know which category this should be entered, whether UMA or ARB or Urban Legend....

This is a frustrating case for me for I can't find the original source vid!!!!!!!!! :-  

It was shown as a part of a Japanese program on UFO, Ooparts and UMA etc on 27th Dec 2014.

They said it's in Oregon somewhere.

It's just a normal daily pass time vid and someone is cycling next to the river.

The person videoing the cyclist pans as the cyclist moves to Left to Right, and in that shot, this truly weird creature was captured....

Click to play the gif to see the creature moving.

post-11-0-88564700-1421327845_thumb.gif

Well...to my way of thinking, I feel it looks like it's enjoying the holidaying at the river itself!!

Throwing out a broken branch out of its way or something...it's just like another camping tourist.

And may well be a tourist.

We should get used to the idea of having visitors in general, and stop freaking out too much with the looks on these different individuals I guess...racism is not a good thing, hey. LOL

This visitor has very....veeeery long arms. 

I have no idea if someone tired to do any analysis on this vid. If anyone find them, please post here as update.

Some comments were made it being a Bigfoot.

But it's not hairy.

...Skin diseased Bigfoot that lost its hair!?

Mind you, I THINK I can see long blackish coloured hair on its head and along its side. Correct me if that's wrong! I don't trust my monitor. 

Oh, hey, BTW this show used 3 contactees to call up on UFOs.

They SUCCEEDED doing it on camera.

This is the second time on Japanese MSM tv show to do that.

The last one was also in the same series of the show, using Mr. Mura-Ra-Mu, succeeded calling up massive fleet of UFOs during the show!! Everyone was in euphoric mode then....it really was an amazing sight when it was happening. (It was a LIVE feed show, too. Lots were at stake on Mr. Mura-Ra-Mu's shoulders. Well done! )

From 42:12, the actual footage being introduced in the show starts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5nVjsdi2js

<Edit to add: BUMMER!!! the vid is taken down...I will try to find other footage of it but just for reference wise, I will leave the dead link here for now...>

• Like 1

Just What Is It?Σ(・ω・ノ)ノ!

Source: https://2ch.hk/sn/res/275649.html

http://tocana.jp/2015/05/post_6458_entry.html

14318849386700.jpg

More images on the sources.

According to the Japanese source, these images of a weird and wonderful creature that was posted on 18th May 2015 by someone in Kiev, Ukraine, and currently going vial in Russian SNS "VK" and other threads.

Apparently the guy found it in the woods. But no further detailed info about it I could get as I can't read Russian.

If anyone else can find out more about the thing after all, please post them here.(・ω・)ノ

• Like 3

It turned out to be a good revisit of what we talked before in CHANI.

Some still baffle me...

• Like 1

Yeeees I'm sure many peeps would say " it must be marketing of something rather" than the real thing.

But just for archiving, I post the article here. :wink:

This is in QLD, Australia.

Witnesses tell of seeing Mermaid tail off the Coast

http://www.themorningbulletin.com.au/news/mermaid-sighting-capricorn-coast-and-fitzroy/2681338/

"Tuesday 10.45am: Confirmation has been received that a mermaid is travelling inland up the Fitzroy River towards Rockhampton off the Southern Great Barrier Reef.

Reports (literally) surfaced last week identifying a mermaid off the Capricorn coast, heading towards the mouth of the Fitzroy River.

A mermaid is an aquatic creature with the upper body of a female human and the tail of a fish. With the tail usually covered in bright vibrant colours, meeting a mermaid is the dream of every little girl."

• Like 1

Ohhhhhhhhh Jess, that's a good line!

;D Yeah me thinks it is a promo stuff, too.

Mind you, if that gave an almighty joy to a 4 yo kid's mind, that's all cool IMHO, too. :)

From her description, it must have been such a beauty to see the mermaid tail up in the air with water splashing and sun catching the ray for her sight.

If that experience gives her a life long creative imprinting, then that's a lovely gift the promoter could make out of $s they spent.  

After all, UMA/Cryptozoology is the field giving "wow" moments visually for the peeps who get into it.

In that aspect, we are nothing different from that 4 yo kid! Hehehehehehe(≧▽≦)

If that was done by a promoter, they might have created a passionate future cryptozoologist.

• Like 5

What is this mysterious 'furry dolphin'? Remains of bizarre-looking creature washed up on Russian coast baffles scientists 

•  ●The bloodied carcass was found ripped apart with its bones showing
  •  ●The strange creatureis thought to be a giant beaked whale
  •  ● It was washed up on to the beach from the eastern Russian sea

A Fluffy dolphin... ???And it's large compared to human heights...

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3144451/What-mysterious-furry-dolphin-Remains-bizarre-looking-creature-washed-Russian-coast-baffles-scientists.html

f876a15c.jpg

0c1d7d07.jpg

84a45263.jpg

00c424cf.jpg

471f486f.jpg

• Like 2

I'm trying to get the story on this UMA but haven't done that yet.

But rather than waiting till when I finish, I just post the images.

post-11-0-75316300-1437306361_thumb.jpg

post-11-0-77056400-1437306390_thumb.jpg

British Coast Guard footage showing something "butterflying" across the ocean wave towards their boat on the right hand side.

The thing has more than 4 brightly shining eyes.

I checked the footage and though in the screen shot I provided, thought you may think it's just blurred 2 eyed thing. 

So I leave the vid link here so you can watch it yourself. It's in Japanese and no subs. (That's why I'm still gathering the English written sources! (+_+;))

11:44~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXVMOn4viEs

• Like 1