The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
unity

UMA/Cryptozoology thread

the mermaid show was pretty awefull. i think it was made more for intertainment than actual fact or knowledge. if they actually found a body of a mermaid they did a good job at spinning it off as fake or this is just stupid (reverse pyschology might be the right word for it) because the show sucked.

but what im trying to say is that they made a crappy program, too get people to not believe in magic. at least thats how i took it.

I agree, the program was awful but I was very intrigued by the noises/sounds that were captured by both countries.

Thanks for the reports, flyingnikes and Lialilith! Awesome!

PITY! :-[

But then again, kind of expected that, too, from watching the bits of segments of the docco that were  on the linked page.

The UMA lovers are basically wanna-believers and I certainly always "wish" there is something that's going to be tangible this time, so keep on chasing the latest news...!

I do believe there are spaces for us to discover the old and new in the deep sea to start with. Even on the land, still heck a lot of new species are found even right now.

I'll keep on dreaming about them and their discoveries to come...! ;)

Huge turtle found in ocean

This is huge!!

God knows for how long the animal was alive for...

And it may be some ancient type of turtle which science didn't know about before.

The nature is amazing.

The Aswang Phenomenon - Full Documentary on the Filipino Vampire

The beings that most of the people in Phillippines believe.

This Mystical creature is said to be vampire/zombie/shape-shifter...in many different forms.

Here's a lengthy docco on Aswang.

It's great to learn anthropological and social back ground how the Aswang evolved over the years...

Ummmmmm I haven't seen this one before...

I haven't checked it but if anyone knows WTH it is, please post some info.

The caption says it's in Thailand.

????????????

Ummmmmmmm.......interesting, but hoaxy to the max in the production. But away from that, there MAY be some images which the young guys wanted to show to the world...

Windigo Sighting 2013 (Slender Man Like Creature)

As for THE SLENDER MAN...here's a small docco.

The Slender Man Documentary 2013

The Slender Man Documentary 2013

The Rake Documentary

This docco researched about the Rake pretty well, I think. It's far better than the above post but both compliments to each others information, I found...

above posts seem similar to this Guy.

Spring Heeled Jack, which I remember reading about almost 20 years ago now. Very interesting.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spring_Heeled_Jack

Blue, I was thinking the exactly the same thing as I was watching the doccos!

Spring Heeled Jack's latest reformation as an Urban Legend is what we are dealing with here.

Being tall and doing something that normal human being can't do/don't have.

It started from the dark alley and the fear of unknown to something totally unexpected made SHJ stick with people's mind.

Now because there's too much street lights, doing the same thing as SHJ only ends up attracting kids to gather and believe he's from a circus....

So to bleed into the darkness, it had to be re-molded into the Slender Man myth...

UMA appears on the beach of unmanned island 2hours from Okinawa, Japan

According to the video, local marine park officers went to identify the object but they couldn't figure out WTH it was.

Unfortunately there's no subs on this video, and there's no date on when it was uploaded... :(

3:15 onwards, you will start to see the remnant of the object.

Before that was explaining where to go to see it, how to access the area, etc.

The object had 4m length and 2m height when they saw it first time.

They are adamant that it is NOT a Dugong.

I thought it may be a whale carcass but there are small slits like gills...but those could have been made by the rocks as the object was sliding onto the tideland.

The island is unmanned and Okinawans believe it's an island where gods walk, and should be left untouched.

The arrival of unknown objects were considered to come from Nirai-Kanai, the land of beyond, where gods live, and believed as great offers from there to humans. Brings luck? Well, when the friggin thing decompose, I can only imagine it's gonna be stinking away, making hard for anyone to come close... It's half tropical and warm there... :o

Thanks for your kind help for the thread search, Arc! :-*

Megamouth Shark---in its own Living Space

The Japanese national TV broadcaster, NHK showed their research materials from deep sea they accumulated over 4 years on 26/27 July 2013.

These are really rough images but the screenshots of the animal that came up to shallow water region from the depth of ocean near Mt. Fuji in Japan.

International group of researchers got on board of a research vessel "Triton", went down deeper than 1000 m and encountered the huge animal.

It was the first time ever the specimen of Megamouth Shark was caught in camera while it was doing what it does normally in deep sea.

Megamouth1_zps632fd76d.jpg

width=500 height=387http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s411/momo868/Megamouth-2_zpsd8f208ca.jpg[/img]

width=500 height=381http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s411/momo868/Megamouth-3_zpsb78506e0.jpg[/img]

They have the light up system in mouth to attract food.

Megamouth swimed at its slow pace from depth of ocean to much shallower areas around 1000m under sea surface to catch krills.

Very calming, slow life they seem to have.

width=500 height=383http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s411/momo868/Megamouth-4_zps8dd7609f.jpg[/img]

Below image is of inside the mouth, where the bits light up...

width=500 height=385http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s411/momo868/Megamouth-5_zpsdc23c8f3.jpg[/img]

width=500 height=384http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s411/momo868/Megamouth-6_zpsbba35cc9.jpg[/img]

width=500 height=384http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s411/momo868/Megamouth-8_zpsc775b7d3.jpg[/img]

Here we see a ship that the shark has taken a bite out of.

[move] :);D8) :P :-*:);D8) :P :-*[/move]

post-717-13759099050241_thumb.jpg

Unidentified animal / creature

Truly WTH...it actually looks like fake but not sure...

What would you say....?

What would you say....?

I would say an experiment. Something that 'humans' tried to create, but didn't last. But hey, not sure too here.

Thanks for sharing,

Tetra

• Like 1

Unidentified 13ft-long sea monster with horns washes up on beach in Spain and has marine biologists stumped

UMA_Spain_Aug2013_2_zps7233bb9b.jpg

What would you say....?

I think the odds of this 'animal' being stamped and left out in the open for someone to find and film are not the odds I would bet on.  Don't know but it looks like a setup to me.

• Like 1

Funny Arc - it looks like it took a bite out of that coastline whilst it was at it.  ;D

post-367-0-26541700-1381795136_thumb.jpg

18-foot-long sea creature found off Calif. coast

363a2fabc6ae4922400f6a7067005f6a.jpg

LOS ANGELES (AP) — A marine science instructor snorkeling off the Southern California coast spotted something out of a fantasy novel: the silvery carcass of an 18-foot-long, serpent-like oarfish.

Jasmine Santana of the Catalina Island Marine Institute needed more than 15 helpers to drag the giant sea creature with eyes the size of half dollars to shore Sunday.

Staffers at the institute are calling it the discovery of a lifetime.

http://news.yahoo.com/18-foot-long-sea-creature-found-off-calif-173812100.html

• Like 1

Weird Body Washed Up On Beach in Pattaya

Source:

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2010/04/01/weird-body-washed-up-on-beach-in-pattaya/

"The animal is described as being approximately 2.3 metres (5ft) long with the lower half resembling that of a large marine mammal and the top taking the form of some sort of land creature with arms and webbed fingers.  The whole of the creature is covered in scales, which have started to flake off due to the length of time out of the sea."

----------------------------------------

....NOTE it happened on 1st April 2010...lol

The body shown on the 2nd image, I think I have seen it on Fortean Times treated as a fake stuff but not absolutely sure.

I'll leave you to decide what it is... ;) 

6cea3b0b-s.jpg

9a41292d.jpg

a779e3fc.jpg

• Like 2

Mysterious+Creature+Washed+Up+in+Santubo

12-28-13
     KUCHING: A remains of an unidentified sea creature was found washed up at Pantai Pasir Pandak in Santubong earlier this morning.

A villager Hamzah Pelita said he found the remains at 7.50 am along the beach.

"The creature is three meters long and it is stranded 50 meters away from the water. It is my first time seeing this creature as I am not sure the species of it," said Hamzah.

He informed the Santubong police station at 8am. . . .

• Like 1