The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
anonymous

Clif High

:rofl:

Seriously, clif, if you are going to keep 'podcasting' at least start using a script or get an editor/producer and rein that gob in.

• Like 2

I'm definitely with NexEd on this one.  The fact he won't publish any sort of info on his method of 'distilling blocks of internet CT forum chatter' or even partially expose his list of sources makes anything he says fairly irrelevant.  I'm not saying I doubt he's actually crunching data, because I think he is - along with a pot brownie or two - but without any sort of peer review on approach and technique it just amounts to summation and guesses, sometimes wild ones.  The odd chatter he/his software does pick up that turns out to be interpretively accurate is key but only pings high because it does resonate with a general CT populace, thus generates topical hits with his software.  That's great and all but that also means people like regular Chanites are likely already clued in on those topics.  To pay for that kind of evidential 'reporting' seems a bit silly.  I'd be interested to know if he has agreements with his target forums in order to be allowed to scan forums for a given week or so, sort of like Nielsen ratings.   I'd think he'd have to or be otherwise using some crafty distributed bot system that staggers requests from various locations.  Does anyone know if he's come clean on this?

What really pisses me off is all my CT lovin' friends sending me links to his latest weekly 'wujo.'  I have managed to listen to two of them start to finish and what a load of Vogon poetry!  Thanks 'clif' for getting up at the ass-crack of dawn, crapping out a load of mumbled jumbo chock full of heavy sighs, 'wtf?!'s and redundant tangents I strain to decipher.  Only to be concluded with bitching about how you so have to walk the dog, like right now, but gotta ramble some more, kbye..?  

Seriously, clif, if you are going to keep 'podcasting' at least start using a script or get an editor/producer and rein that gob in.

Bump THIS

JT .. you are spot on .. your comment

• Like 2

Video: - Cliff High With A Webbot Update....Stuff Is Popping

Posted By: Watchman

Date: Saturday, 13-Feb-2016 13:14:54

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=39991

It Seems As If Clif Is Not Aware of...

Posted By: CapnGriff

Date: Saturday, 13-Feb-2016 15:16:04

In Response To: Video: - Cliff High With A Webbot Update....Stuff Is Popping (Watchman)

Hello all, and hope you are having a marvelous weekend. So many of us here spend reams of time doing research. The first thing I would like to say to or about Clif, is it seems like he is not taking in consideration the reports that most banks have already taken into their vaults the new TRN, or Treasury Reserve Note (at least that is what most are calling it, but in essence is not a note.)

The TRNs and other currencies that are supposed to be backed by precious metals according to reports (many have appeared here on RMN) are already dispersed. Such bills would maintain a modicum of stability as a currency. Sometimes these bills (paper money) have been on location in banks for as much as 10 years. I am not verifying this, I have no intel, personally. Yet, I have read this quite a few times that there are pallets of this new currency in banks.

The Chinese as we have read here on RMN and other places have gone to extremes to prepare for the collapse of the Federal Reserve Note and reports are that the offices of FEDERAL RESERVE New York are dark and doors locked. To some that indicates they are broke. As in no money to run the charade any longer.

All of this aside, what the reports of the new TRN and its dissemination, if true, means the disruption has been planned for that Clif High fears and is seeing in his data. Once again, what he says may occur might occur. My reading seems to tell me (just my opinion here) is that the time of this disruption and chaos will be a short time. Weeks, I'm thinking, as opposed to a few years. Sure I could be wrong. Don't think you shouldn't have some supplies and some gold or silver to get your family through. Just do your own research and if you agree that there are these new TRNs out there and waiting to be released, then our time of chaos may be quite short.

If said bills and gold-backed currencies that the Chinese have been said to be getting ready through their BRICS and AIIB banks, then the chaos has been planned for. We will see for sure as the wheels ARE in the process of coming off. Bottom line, prepare as if no one or nothing is going to help you and your kin. However, bear in mind, those of us that are awake have seen this coming for decades. Many ARE prepared and will be able to help to some extent. Be cool. Be prepared. Do not be hysterical no matter what happens. Cool heads always prevail in desperate times. Don't expect any gov't entity to give you a hand out. They most likely will be running for their lives.

Have a great weekend, we are at Griff's house.

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=39996

• Like 4

AustraliaPop

The data sets for the down under population is showing that a 'knife' has been taken to their 'housing

bubble'. The data is forecasting a 'run-away balloon effect', and not a 'gentle let down'. These sets are

also indicating that the 'carnage' of the 'Oz housing crash' is going to 'lay waste' to the 'state bonds'.

This in turn is forecast, by late Spring (southern hemisphere) 2016, to have ramifications within the

'political system', as well as the 'ability (to sell) state (and sovereign) bonds'. Of all of the 'housing

bubbles' in the western world, the Australian 'housing bubble' is indicated to 'deflate' at the 'steepest

rate'.

ALTA_2016_februaryCliffHigh.pdf

• Like 3

I'm going to say a few things here.

CanadaPop are
exposed in the 'crashing breakdown' of the 'healthcare “system”' in its first ever, 'real test' of its
'capabilities'.

Everybody in Canada knows that the heath care system is slower than molasses in January.

There is no need of a test to know that it can't hold up.

and 'pipeline sheer' in which parts of the
earth decide to 'separate' and in the process, 'mines collapse', and 'mine tunnels sheer (close)', and
'pipelines sheer'. In the case of the 'material transports' such as 'pipelines' the 'damage' will lead to a
number of 'local ecologic disasters' as 'pipelines fail (and) continue (to ) drain'.

This is also showing as
affecting 'above ground feeder systems' that will include 'long run conveyor belt systems' which will be
'twisted' and 'turned' by 'earth movements' such that 'video' of 'broken system spewing (material)' will
begin to be posted globally.

In Canada, as soon as a pipeline looses pressure it is automatically shut down. There may be quite a bit of spillage, they will not keep pumping indefinitely.

The forecasts are
for the 'reaction (by) government(s)' to 'suddenly being broke' as being the 'top subject'

Gov'ts are already broke and have been for years.

Not one mention of Putin or Russia, Maybe his spyders are scared of him.....

• Like 6

Sherrie Questioning All

What I think and Why Through My Research about Clif High and the Webbot Technology Being Used To Try To Manifest Negative Events - How I came to the Conclusion!

What I think and Why about Clif High and the Webbot Technology and How I came to the Conclusion through days and weeks of Research.  This is from someone who was a Huge Follower of Clif High and the webbot, not from someone who had been a critic.

http://sherriequestioningall.blogspot.com.au/2010/11/what-i-think-and-why-about-clif-high.html

Clif H boat(1).doc

• Like 8

I agree Salustra. I have never been a fan of Clif High either, however I just thought I would post the latest for those that do enjoy it or find it interesting.

• Like 5

I know there are those who follow, those who don't, but isn't this the same thing as allowing people to make their decisions? Discernment, always.  Note, at the end of this video, I believe he states to take care posting the video all about, as he does not want the bots to pick up their own work.  I took that to mean bring it back many times over and thereby influence future reports.  In any case, don't we pick and choose what to believe from any of them from Nostradamus right up to current times?

Another thing I want to mention, Jessica had a dream, lahar, mountain, (Mt. Rainier) then someone on another forum, mentioned having exactly the same dream, then I watch this video, and almost fell out of my chair when I heard Clif say virtually the same thing.  3 times it came to my attention, in literally one week.

• Like 5

I know there are those who follow, those who don't, but isn't this the same thing as allowing people to make their decisions? Discernment, always.  Note, at the end of this video, I believe he states to take care posting the video all about, as he does not want the bots to pick up their own work.  I took that to mean bring it back many times over and thereby influence future reports.  In any case, don't we pick and choose what to believe from any of them from Nostradamus right up to current times?

Isn't that exactly what we are doing?  read the for and against and then we make up our minds?

• Like 3

i have developed a simple filter over time

whenever i come across new agie hocus pocus light  bipolarism good angels bad demons channeling prophecies and the like, i turn the page and not consider any of that crap

unfortunately i have close personal experiences (i was never involved in this shit myself)  with eastern born teachings of light bringers love all agents etc which has proved EVERY TIME to be exactly the opposite

these people proclaim love and unity but when it comes down to personal gain they always behave contrary to their talk and mask their egoistic actions as the will of the universe or god or whatever else they use to explain their contrary behaviour

all this jargon is just a mask for negative people doing negative things

do you even know what yoga means in Sanskrit? 

it means to bind/tie or yolk like an ox yolk, now please explain how tying yourself in a knot can be beneficial for energy flow or anything else for that matter. Ofcourse it feels better after you untie yourself from these ridiculous counter skeletal positions you force on yourself, like removing a stick from your arse after you insert it (sounds like pain therapy practiced by jesuits much?)

and btw all popular religions stem from judaism which itself has eastern foundations as do popular political echrthosophies* like the so called leftist shit that has gotten us in the trouble we are in at present and far right golden dawn/national front type shit (lodge propagated manure)

lol, im babling off topic but its all tied (yogaed) together in a ball of bipolarism and dichotomy meant to divide, obscure and finally control your mind thus subjugating your spirit

i come from a tradition that does not beg or proclaim belittlement when addressing more advanced powers, but looks at them in the eyes (NOT EYE) as an EQUAL and DEMANDS UNIVERSAL LAWS BE UPHELD

anything short of that is dominion based and does not adhere to equality between the parts composing the whole PAN or COSMIC EGG or UNIVERSAL BODY

believe or not in cliff high is irrelevant, how you conduct your daily life is key in determining what you have chosen to be

and yes,, focusing your energy on negative scenarios will bring about negative results

philos = friend (of)

sophia = wisdom

hence philosophy=  friend of wisdom

(like Philip(pos) = friend of horse)

Echthros = enemy

so echthrosophy means enemy of wisdom

why ph instead of f? because ph denotes the letter Φ Phi in Ellenic whereas the disused Digamma F is the english F

and Philos or friend is spelled with a Φ in Ellenic as are other words found in english and other languages

here you can learn what you are talking about when writing english via study of the Protolanguage (Proto= First)

http://www.snible.org/coins/alphabet.html

(can i get more off topic lol)

the letters have a mathematical value attached to them making Ellenic the ONLY accurate mathematical formulated language reflecting the nature of the Cosmos (ie you are speaking the Universal language which is Math)

and a little secret for you Chaniers...

if you read out loud the NAMES of the letters in order, from Alpha to Omega you are DEMANDING via invocation  UNIVERSAL WELLBEING AND JUSTICE FOR ALL (more effective when done barefoot on a high patch of Earth with no sounds or distractions around STANDING UP LOOKING UP with HANDS HELD UP HIGH)

http://www.heliodromion.gr/palaio/e_Hellenic-alphabet.htm

• Like 10

.                                                                                                                                                   

• Like 2

Dang it T, I was going to copy that! I learned the Greek Alphabet in 5th grade, and never forgot it!  Was noting the differences between what I learned and what you posted.

• Like 4

My mom taught me to recite the Greek alphabet when I was young. Plus I used to love to look at the letters/symbols in the encyclopedia. Breezy, I also noticed a slight difference from what T posted.

(Gosh, I so loved our encyclopedia set. So full of so much. And great pictures too.)

• Like 7

Release date was 2012

What made me prick my ears up during the vid. was when Clif started talking about earth changes.  I will try and find exactly where and add it, just in case you don't want to listen to the whole 1 1/2 hours.  Wondered if there is a link to the thunderstorm asthma phenomena.

Ok just found it at 1 hour 3 min, referencing gases, and respiratory problems.

• Like 2

Latest ALTA Report - December 2016 - Most Shocking Web Bots Report To Date Cliff HIgh

on The Leak Project with Rex Bear

• Like 5

Clif High-2017 Predictions on Everything

Clif talks about many things, including land, and homes, gold, silver, bitcoin.  At about 41 in, he has some very, very, interesting things to say about Antarctica. 

• Like 4