The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Acolyte

The PARANORMAL Thread

Not sure this is the right place for this. Are Wolfmen paranormal?  Sure would scare the s*** out of me...lol

Who Forted? Exclusive: Ohio’s Silver Creek Wolfmen

http://whofortedblog.com/2014/12/08/forted-exclusive-silver-creek-wolfmen/

By Ken Summers on December 8, 2014@moonspenders
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

SilverCreek_Wolfmen.jpg

“I don’t care of you believe me or not” was the serious, straightforward introduction I was given to a possible wolfman sighting in the autumn of 2013. It was at this point that my long-time friend Andrew* told me of not just one encounter, but two separate encounters with more than one strange, bipedal creatures out hunting game near Norton, Ohio.

SilverCreek_ChippewaLoop.jpg

A heavily-wooded section of Chippewa Loop Trail in Silver Creek Metro Park.

Andrew normally works night shifts, which means traveling quiet, darkened roads is an everyday occurrence for him. One cold autumn night in particular, while traveling down Johnson Road bordering Silver Creek Metro Park, what he saw was anything but routine. Approximately 50 yards from the intersection with Medina Line Road, he stopped his car when two deer raced across the road heading south. But what caught his attention was what they were running from.

“I would place them somewhere between 6’6″ and 7′ tall. They chased the two deer (which were both smaller, by the way) out across the street and into the woods. They ran [in formation]… one in front, two behind, kind of next to each other. They were roughly 30-40 yards behind the deer. They were bipedal,
very
muscular, and fast. Lightning fast. It all happened in just a few seconds. I couldn’t describe any features, unfortunately; I’m assuming it was either a new moon or cloudy because it was very dark, but they were definitely a dark color… maybe a chocolate-brown or a black color.”

I pressed him for any more detail. After all, there have been Bigfoot sightings in Ohio. “They say that Bigfoot has long arms that swing when it runs, and it runs like a human. Whatever these were, they weren’t Bigfoot. I can’t describe how they moved, but they didn’t move like a person.”

Less than a month later, Andrew was heading home on Johnson Road. As he passed a moonlit cornfield, something ran in front of his car.

“The fields had full-grown cornstalks, but I don’t know exact heights only that the cornstalks were taller than me by a head and I’m 6 feet tall. This time, [my sighting of two creatures] was a quick flash because there was no open land to it. They basically leapt the road as they broke the corn and landed about 10-15 feet into the field on the other side and kept running. This time, the pair that I saw in the moonlight, the first was black and the second was black with white or silver on its chest and back…. Since the first three I saw were all a solid color, that means there must be at least four different creatures.”

WolfmanSightings.jpg

The exact locations of the two 2013 sightings (orange dots) plotted on a map.

On October 11, 2014, I set out with Andrew and his wife to see what we could find in the way of evidence that whatever he saw might still be around. The location of the first sighting is bordered to the south by Silver Creek Metro Park. On the other side of the road, there are three or four houses with a large field behind them. As Andrew pointed out, the creatures passed through the field and past the houses on the night he saw them, meaning these creatures must not have much fear of being near human habitation. The second sighting was on a slight hill between two large fields in a rather remote area. Not only were both places quite close to each other, they are both in close proximity to Silver Creek.

IMG_2116.jpg

The quiet, unassuming Silver Creek in Autumn. (Seeing Anew / CC BY-NC-SA 3.0)

We had planned an investigation of Silver Creek Metro Park, arriving at dusk, but the reservoir lake and surrounding park was alive with bonfires and hundreds of people celebrating the second annual Fall Family Outing making any chance of searching for wolfman-like creatures too difficult. A follow-up trip is still slated for (hopefully) this winter.

Other witnesses may exist, but their reluctance to go public is understandable. If you saw large dark creatures running on two feet, you too might think people would call you crazy. But there is an earlier account worth mentioning here which may give more credence to these sightings. In Linda Godfrey‘s book Real Wolfmen, there’s a 2010 story titled “The Persistent Chicken Thief” (p. 262-7) about a family put in contact with Godfrey after several incidents on their farm. Their son Drew was one witness to a large, dark creature over six feet tall lurking in the treeline in March:

The lone rooster began to squawk and the creature let out a fierce growl, then all went silent. Drew heard what sounded like something jumping back over the fence, and the rooster squealed as if in pain. At that point, Drew grabbed a gun and flashlight and ran outside, searching the fence from the front porch with his light. He saw the rooster but it appeared to have something dark over its middle. It slowly dawned on Drew that the “something dark” was the muzzle of a creature with two glaring eyes.

“Whatever it was,” he said, “it seemed to look through me. It turned my blood cold and I was paralyzed with fear. I’m a hunter… I’m used to being in the wilderness and encountering bigger animals. Those animals don’t scare me like this thing did… When I encountered this thing the first time, I got the feeling that it wanted to hurt me. After researching something I’ve never believed in, I’m convinced that this thing is a dogman.”

Loud howls and the sound of something walking on two legs in the gravel driveway plagued the family for many months. The family kept a detailed diary of their strange events, but unfortunately Godfrey has since lost contact with them. While the exact location of the farm is not known, it is in the vicinity of Norton, Ohio.

In May 2010, Kristen Miller of Wadsworth reported seeing “a large cat with a long tail” resembling a mountain lion at dusk in Silver Creek Metro Park and reported it to park officials. There have also been reports of black bears in the area, though neither of these creatures can run on two feet, nor do they come close to being ix to seven feet tall.

Silver Creek is a tributary for the aptly named Wolf Creek. Long ago, Timber Wolves were common across Ohio, though as farming developed among early settlers, these furry canines became less of an accepted part of the wilderness and more of a nuisance as the animals hunted and killed many sheep. Thousands of Ohio wolves were hunted, trapped, and poisoned in an effort to eradicate them from the area. 1842 marked the final killing of a wolf in Ohio and the end of the wolf’s presence here. While wolves have been driven from Ohio, perhaps something far more frightening has replaced them.

The mystery of the Silver Creek Wolfmen is far from solved. At this time, I consider my investigation ongoing. Anyone who has witnessed anything similar or discovered any possible evidence of these creatures can contact me directly at ken@whofortedmag.com or tell their story in the comments below.

• Like 4

Ghost pictured in pub near Henry VIII's haunted palace as ''8ft tall'' woman photobombs family snap

Jan. 25, 2015

Russell Myers

Main-Ghost.jpg

"Look very closely and you can see that this pub is a favourite haunt of at least one regular.

For in the top-right corner of the grainy image, a tall ghostly figure is pictured lingering in the background of a happy family snap.

Teacher Debbie Monteforte took the photo of her husband Alex and their son Raphael at Christmas."

snip

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/ghost-pictured-pub-near-henry-5041283

Then by all means watch the video down below. That otter get you going!!

"The photo emerged weeks after a terrifying video came to light which shows the moment a 'ghost' appeared on a deserted road - and CHASED after a car near Blackburn, Lancashire."

• Like 3

World First Release of this Ghostly Picture for CHANI! LOL

I was throwing out some old photos and came across to this one.

I think I took it, but at least I know it was from the scene of Cherry Blossom Festival in Koishikawa, Tokyo, 1994.

Nothing amazing but just people pissing up at night after work, under the fully blooming cherry blossoms.

The candidate for the white cloudy bits is the smokes from cigs peeps were smoking or BBQs.

I think they could smoke anywhere at that time.

Maybe some swarm of insects?

Anyway, note there is an area to the left within that cloudy area, where is shining stronger than other place. Who knows wth it is.

I don't have the negative for this pic either.

So what you see is what you get.

post-11-0-61919700-1423732855_thumb.jpg

• Like 9

Woops sorry I repost the mess I made here...

Please read the post below. Absolutely weird thing happened just then!

I didn't see this post being successfully uploaded and I was looking at a complete blank field to write stuff to post....

Then there were some bits actually got uploaded.

But not complete....WTH.... :-

• Like 1

The Haunted Doll Auctioned on 25/2/2015 on Yahoo! Japan

WHOA.

I was to take it light hearted about this auctioned item, but I may change my mind a bit.

I tried to post once before I wrote this post.

As I submitted it, IT WAS DELETED.

The whole thing I wrote and attached went kaput, total blank space came out...

Yeah there's thing so called auto saving existing while we are writing the posts in the field.

So WTF had happened...?? :-

I had never experienced such bug on CHANI, so I don't think there's anything to worry on that side.

Maybe my computer, then??

Anyway, I'm usually very skeptical but when electrical stuff starts to behave weird, it's usually nudging me that maybe there's something substantial involved in. (I'm sure lots of you experience that via your own car, computer and camera etc.)

So here we go, this is the story I was jotting down.

The seller states the item is an old KOKESHI style Japanese traditional doll.

The auction is tagged as "haunted", "spelled", "grudge", "cleansing" etc which I'm sure captured few people's attention.

The seller said that s/he didn't know the detail of the past history of the doll as the owner was dead.

It was kept in dark place for a long time so though it's an old item, the condition isn't too bad.

The seller refuses the return of the item once the buyer buys it.

The seller refuses to take any responsibility in the case of the buyer becoming hurt, cops accidents, or  become ill after the purchase of the doll,

And relax...no one bid on it.

The Starting Bid was set as 200,000 yen...it was almost US$2000.

Nooooooo Thank youuuuuuuuuuu.

ADD TO EDIT: Far out....There were 3 images I attached just above here, but the images are totally refused to be shown.

Just what is going on! ???

Right, I'm annoyed so I'm gonna keep on trying...!!

Hope this time it would work...

post-11-0-54551900-1424953203_thumb.jpg

post-11-0-28252500-1424953231_thumb.jpg

post-11-0-09248400-1424953253_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

WoooHoooooooooooll!! My persistence won finally!! 8)   ;D

But originally I was considering to introduce you people one of the most scary story of Japanese haunted dolls.

These are not traditional style dolls.

Their wrath is ON GOING now, after decades long past nasty history...

Look, the incidents involved are on aired on a tv program, so many people experienced very dangerous situation (Literally massive lighting rails fell off from the ceiling in the studio as they were filming the program, ready to kill about 20 audience in one hit. But there was a psychic there screamed at the audience to get off the area, then it happened straight after that. Apparition was so clear that during on air, people called the tv crew and told them they can see the figure via tv they were watching....more and more stuff kept on happening.) and the trend wasn't gonna stop....then the dolls disappear. Only to be discovered at somewhere else...

So many people surrounding the dolls died, injured severely, gone mad, vanished, you name it...

Yet the story is still alive and more people are hurt recently.

I have the pictures of the dolls but maybe I should wait since even the KOKESHI doll one was giving such hard time to be introduced.

• Like 2

Grey Lady ghost captured by schoolgirl.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2967734/Is-spooky-apparition-Grey-Lady-Hampton-Court-Schoolgirls-claim-captured-ghost-servant-died-small-pox-nursing-Elizabeth-palace.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

dailymailcom_sml.png

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Is this spooky apparition the Grey Lady of Hampton Court? Schoolgirls claim to have captured ghost of servant who died of small pox after nursing Elizabeth I at the palace 
  • Dame Sybil Penn died of small pox in Hampton Court Palace in 1562
  • Her ghost was seen by the Victorians when her tomb was moved in 1829
  • The palace is also haunted by Catherine Howard, Henry VIII's fifth wife
  • She was dragged to her death through the palace accused of adultery
  • Two schoolgirls noticed the strange apparition on a visit to the palace  

By Francesca Infante for the Daily Mail

Published: 19:00 EST, 24 February 2015 | Updated: 07:07 EST, 25 February 2015

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
6.4k shares

View comments

For nearly 200 years she is rumoured to have haunted the corridors of Hampton Court.

But now the ghost of the famous Grey Lady may finally have been captured on camera - by a schoolgirl and her iPhone.

Holly Hampsheir, 12, thought she was taking a fairly routine photo of her cousin Brook McGee, also 12, during a day out at the 16th century stately home.

Scroll down for video 

260AB6B800000578-0-image-m-17_1424820012

+6

Holly Hampsheir, left, is being followed though Hampton Court by a ghostly apparition 

260AB6BD00000578-0-image-m-16_1424819979

+6

The 12-year-old school girl turns around only to discover that the ghoul had disappeared 

1BCA57DB00000578-0-image-a-36_1424820699

+6

Dame Sybil Penn died of smallpox in 1562 at Hampton Court, pictured, and has been haunting it since 

But she appears unwittingly to have captured the spectral figure of Dame Sybil Penn who looms over the schoolgirl as her back is turned.

With flowing dark hair and a full length black gown the woman seems real enough in the picture.

But seconds later Brook turns around and the next image in the series shows no sign of the visitor at all.

• Like 5

Cross posted to ANP so apologies if you are on both but this is a great spooky story :) - (Aco we need a ghost emoticon :))

Humpty Doo poltergeist a ’malicious and mischievous’ spirit that could not be exorcised

A POLTERGEIST that reportedly terrorised a Humpty Doo home for four months in 1998 is considered one of the most significant supernatural occupations of its kind, according to a new book by men who spent time in the house.

Australian Poltergeist: The Stone-throwing Spook of Humpty Doo and Many Other Cases was written by Tony Healy and Paul Cropper, the authors of Out of the Shadows: Mystery Animals of Australia and The Yowie.

Mr Healy said he tended to believe in poltergeists before he began investigating them, but Humpty Doo educated him.

http://www.ntnews.com.au/lifestyle/humpty-doo-poltergeist-a-malicious-and-mischievous-spirit-that-could-not-be-exorcised/story-fnk0b1ks-1227243629101

• Like 4

This is posted back in 2009. 

Real Haunted Disneyland...

And here's a guy debunking the vid.

But sorry, I don't believe in what he says "just the reflection of someone"...

There's no filters applied in different manner to compare the substantial depth involved in with those bodies / shadows, and I have no idea of this person's credentials for image analysis.

But it is great that people wanting to look into whatever it is deeply to understand better, trying to get rid of chance of being fooled.

• Like 3

Mothers Ghost Helps Daughter Survive Car Wreck

WHOA I can't get thumbnail appear anymore, even if I get rid of "s" off "https"... :ph34r:

Sorry peeps, I gotta find out how to do it again.

This vid was a real catch as you hear the LIVE rescue member responding to the "Someone Help Us" voice....

• Like 3

Thank you Neo, for fixing up the last vid thumbnail to appear!!ヽ(^o^)

Elisa Lam Incident in the Cecil Hotel, LA, the US

It's an old hotel which consisted by lots of small rooms. On the outside of the building, it advertises that got 700 rooms.

There have been around 100 suicide cases in the Hotel.

This hotel served as the place for serial killer, Richard Ramirez aka Night Stalker, the killer of 13 people, to use as his nest in 1985. There was another serial killer, Jack Unterwerger in 1991.

And more...Elizabeth Short aka Black Dahlia resided there in the 40's when her death occurred. 

<The Story Like Dark Water>

Dark Water is a movie based on a Japanese horror novel. Maybe some of you watched it in English version before. (There's a Japanese version of the movie, too.)

Elisa Lam case recalls the story line of this horror movie so closely, especially the riddle intertwined with the character names in English version adds to the dark feeling to the lot...."Dhalia" and "Cecil".

Wait...the latter bit will explain what I'm saying here....

<Lam=Lamb? Chosen to be sacrificed?>

Elisa Lam case is the latest worst story of death in the hotel.

There has been a CCTV release of her doing some weird hand waving and pressing buttons in some wild manner that some believe that it was in certain magical sequence.

Then she went missing on Jan 31st 2013.

The horrifying bit of the story is after she went missing.

Then the people who live in the hotel started to complain some odour and presence of dark colour in their water...which come from the 14th floor, the 4 water containers. On 19th Feb, 2013, about 3 weeks since Elisa went missing, a care-taker went up there to check on the tank.

She was found floating in one of those 4 tanks.

Apparently no access is allowed to the roof top at the hotel, but that's via 3 fire escapes and basically it is an area that's not supposed to go out and about.

Her autopsy report (which came out 4 months later...) states she had shown NO stress indicated on  her body what so ever...no bruise, no scrapes of sorts that may show her fighting back some force. But she was found naked in the tank. Was she under mind-control?

So some wondered if she was showing side effects from any meds she might have been taking at the time of her death.

She was said to be on Anti-Epileptic med and psychotic med.

Anti-Epileptic med means she was epileptic. Some others stated that she was suffering from Bi-Polar condition.

So is there any connection to how she started to behave that way in and out of the lift, and ends up in the water tank on the roof?

<TB freak break out on near by place and the name of the vaccine for TB>

There was an outbreak of TB just near by area when this was happening.

One of the vaccine name for TB was called "Lam-Elisa". 

...Wonder Ritual Sacrifice for something??

Here's one more question.

They found this weird message left just next to the tanks she was found.

Can anyone decipher what it means for us??

post-11-0-27118500-1427904087_thumb.jpg

This under 8 minutes short vid covers a lot about this weird case.

Worse checking it out, if you are interested in!(・ω・)ノ 

http://youtu.be/JJMvH8YJwYI

✲゚。.✿☆.。₀:*゚✲゚*:₀。✲゚。.✿☆.。₀:*゚✲゚*:₀。✲゚。.✿☆.。₀:*゚✲゚*:₀。

Well, maybe, maybe not.

I shall look into another similar case to Dark Water in Japan.

This story also freaked heck a lot of peeps there once wtf had happened got to be known...

A guy jumped.

Jumped to die.

From a top of a shopping mall.

Not so high...

Jumped to...right into a water tank which was on a few levels down from the top instead...(゚Д゚)

The water tank was used by the premises; a fair sized shopping mall.

The catering section was run by the water came from the...you guessed it right....the water tank which contained the guy's body floating for a long time.

What I would like to do is to check if there's been any outbreak of TB or any sorts, and relevant vaccine that was used at that time to see if anything match or show pattern of.

• Like 2

Nigerian Sky Anomaly

There are a lot of weird stuff that headlines local tabloids in Nigeria.

And many stories you would take with...not a pinch but a bucket of salt.

This one is a bit different...

2 times the same thing was seen by multiple people varied in age and gender.

Only that I wish I would've seen some images....

A Time line merger? Or a parallel realities merging together?

Or a corrupt file in Matrix; maybe ufo cloaking messed up unexpectedly; or....

Who knows...except this; it's wild to see it happening with your own eyes.

If anyone got time to flip through, I thought there were some more floating cities in the sky mentioned in Colin Williams books...

• Like 7

This page is showing an old real-estate ad in Japan.

It was posted on 10th June 2013.

The thread title is "[VIEWER WARNING]Something wrong about this "Suumo"'s ad on this place"...

Suumo is a Japanese real estate agency and the ad is for renting the place.

The original page is obviously doesn't exist any longer. But glad to find this copied page.

@Is it a joke made by an agent? He or she is risking some punishment from the work if found so. Is it worth to do that to an actual marketed property?

@Peeps on the thread are saying the figure is of a "woman", despite the height being so short. (Check the door knob location and see the height of the figure.)

I think it has female shape but I cannot be so sure. I tend to go for "woman" rather than "a female child", though.

Anyway....yes, you'd rather like to ask around from your possible neighbors if someone had died in the place before you decide to move in...

Because in Japan, as long as 1 tenant stayed in the place after the place was cleaned and painted over, the agencies don't have to tell you if anyone died in the place...fire, suicide, illness, or murder.

That's if you don't ask about it.

"Kashi-bukken瑕疵物件" is the correct term for these places, and if you ask the agent directly, they have obligation to disclose the past history.

I just saw one of the real listed place on the link below.

The comment said "there was a woman hanged herself at the entrance hallway. Can't even stop in front of that door. (...)"

...Japanese city housings are very very....veeeeeeeery tiny, and it would had been just the other side of the front door where this woman was hanging. That's why this person stated s/he couldn't stop in front of that door.

In fact, there is a site in Japan where you can check the info of the places reported with death on the premises.

Many people do use the site to match the address against the "dodgy" places.

http://www.oshimaland.co.jp/

http://girlschannel.net/topics/21745/

de3a8882e39a462e30f74f493f7aac7b_9984.jp

de3a8882e39a462e30f74f493f7aac7b_23310.j

• Like 5

Awesome footage, breezy!

But this vid goes back to Nov 2008 according to the screen top.

This is just my observation and only using my limited account and knowledge, but I found Asian "ghost anomalies" are somehow more intense and dangerous physically often than Western anomalies.

What stand next to the intensity of the Asian anomaly is the South American stuff.

One of the insane stuff happened in Mexico was that of huge amount of human blood pouring out of staircases, and the red liquid being determined by scientists that it belonged to human....wth...and it's been taken photos and testaments from the people who had to clean up the mess are there....absolutely wth.

I haven't checked out on Russian footage in general, so I'm interested in to learn more about their intensity there... :wink:

I do agree to your thoughts on CERN connecting to these anomalies.

Magnetosphere alteration would affect our memories in our brain to what we "see", and I do believe that can open up to physical psychokinetic reactions, too.

I guess CERN is affecting us by opening door to the other dimensions, hey....

• Like 3

Unity, This vid was posted June 17, 2015     Where did you see Nov. 2008?  I check to make sure they are current, and you must have x-ray vision to see the other date somewhere?  LOL

• Like 1

I checked the actual top left corner of the security vid. (´∀`)/ It shows Nov 2008 on there.

I also checked with Japanese peeps, they have seen the vid way before.

The second part of the vid was taken by another person viewing the security vid by his/her own camera, so there are some shakes in camera view. That's why you don't get to see the date stamp properly.

Regardless, it's one of the greatest capture of paranormal action IMHO.

Great catch, breezy!!╭( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑ Yeah!

• Like 2

Couple call in ghostbuster and vicar after claiming demonic poltergeist molests them in their sleep

Jon Dean

July 2, 2015

"In a story reminiscent of the film Paranormal Activity, the Fry family of New Tredegar, South Wales say they have been molested by an evil poltergeist for months.

A terrified family attacked in the night by a dreaded "incubus demon" have called a ghostbuster to get rid of the malevolent spirit.

In a story reminiscent of the film Paranormal Activity, the Fry family say they have been molested by an evil poltergeist for months.

Mum Tracey, 46, even says she is beaten up in the night by the phantom - leaving her covered with bruises in the morning.

In desperation her husband Keiron, 32, forked out £100 to a specialist to "cleanse" the house and has brought a vicar in to bless their cursed abode.

The phantom, which has also been menacing the couple's three children, was summoned by a using a Ouija board in the house, they say."

Pay-vicar.jpg

What is that?: Keiron believes this photo shows a demonic child

Pay-ghost.jpg

Molested: The family say mum Tracey wakes up every morning with bruises inflicted by the poltergeist

snip

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/couple-call-ghostbuster-priest-after-5987485

• Like 3

The Ham House Incident---London, UK

This national trust is a famous haunted location for Londoners, and the Ghost Club (where includes skeptics) investigated, and their result said the location is haunted by a ghost.

This vid is of a Japanese Spiritualist who was trained in the UK returned there and visited Ham house.

Upon his arrival, very freaky thing happens.

It was all captured by tv crew's 3 cams at the same time, making the incident pretty well documented.

What was striking was; the Spiritualist Mr. Ehara told the woman next to him that he could hear lots people talking. Then he turned around and faced to the front door of the house, walking closer.

He said he was hearing someone walking towards the door.

The audio feed of that incident captured clear "tingles" of keys of sort, approaching closer to the main door, getting louder, then all 3 locks of the heavy door unlocked, the door opens inward slowly.

...There's no one there.

So the tv crews and the Spiritualist etc started to talk among themselves trying to figure out wth just had happened.

Then the door slowly shuts; all locks go back in, then the main key locked on the top of it to finish the complete security....

All people there were totally baffled, so straight away tried to investigate if anyone physically opened the door from the inside for the tv crew.

The answer is NO.

More over, the care taker woman said that No way anyone could open it, as she was standing at the back door when that happened, because THERE WAS A SECURITY ALARM SET ON THE DOOR....making it impossible to open it without triggering the alarm. But there was no alarm going off when all the bolt locks were opened up by themselves. and the huge heavy door opened wide.

(Mind you, there was some space behind the door, that looks feasible size for a human to fit in, still being covered from the views of the cameras, and you could say the person just closed the door again, without greeting them.(´・ω・`) )

Though the vid is made in Japanese, just keep on watching from 39:20~ (the actual footage) , 46:16~(English exchange of the care taker & co-ordinator), and 59:00~ (the shadow person footage caught by sub-cam) because you can hear English talks of the care taker and the tv crew co-ordinator checking on things between themselves...

If this is proven as a hard evidence, then this is one of the most clearly gathered evidences right in front of decent cameras taken from 3 angles all at once, with really good audio!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnMPvCx_QU0

• Like 2

IS A DEMON FOLLOWING PRESIDENT OBAMA

Video Of Eerie Figure Passing Obama Goes Viral

August 5, 2015

"Ephesians 6:12 – For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].

Is there  really a demon that passed Obama  in Kenya. A mysterious flash during Barack Obama’s visit to his ancestral homeland of Kenya last month has some people wondering once again about the president’s ties to strange phenomena. The latest case involves video of Obama’s arrival July 24 in Kenya’s capital city of Nairobi, posted by Kenya CitizenTV. Scroll down for other videos that have many people wondering that there may be something demonic about President Obama"

snip

'Demon' Caught on Camera During Obama Visit?

http://thesechristiantimes.com/2015/08/05/is-a-demon-following-president-obama-video-of-eerie-figure-passing-obama-goes-viral/

This is pretty blasted strange

• Like 4