The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Acolyte

The PARANORMAL Thread

The other day in TS chat, I was chatting with lake. He asked me was it raining, and I told him it was not, but he said he was hearing strange noises whenever I keyed my mic. So we tested it. He held his key down, while I held mine down, so I could hear what he was hearing. I did not hear rain, but what I did feel I was hearing, was someone talking through the noise.  Let me add here that it was totally quiet where I am. Not a noise of any sort taking place at that particular time. This is not the first time that I've been asked what was going on where I am, because there was a lot of noise coming from my mic.  I was wishing I knew someone who had a way of running the noise, I would record, and IF it is possible to find out if there actually was someone talking through it. 

ran across the following story  

Squatch Hunter: Inside the Mind of a Paranormal Intelligence Agent  

Got a Big Foot or space alien in your backyard? Government agents in black helicopters? Sheepsquatch? Just call Jack Cary, founder and director of the Paranormal Intelligence Agency

POSTED: Jan 17, 2014

"Jack Cary is in the business of mystery solving, but he’s no regular detective. As the founding director of the Paranormal Investigative Agency (PIA), the 40-year-old has dedicated his life to cracking some of the world’s most bizarre cases.

The “agency,” which consists of Cary and 15 investigators across the United States, is privately funded and not affiliated with any other organizations, government or otherwise. To some extent, it works like a real intelligence agency, gathering intel and monitoring event patterns to form educated hypotheses. But the PIA focuses most of its investigative powers on life’s big mysteries, like Sasquatch (he’s real), UFO sightings (happen all the time), animal mutilations (possible government agency doing this), werewolves (their existence is still under investigation), and sudden, world-changing incidents known as “black swan” events (9/11, catastrophic solar flares)."

snip

In one recent report on his website, Cary speculates that the newly launched Chinese moon rover might discover the secret U.S. military base on the moon. (Remote viewers have already detected both people and buildings on Mars, FYI.)

Because paranormal activity is so unpredictable, Cary is always on call, ready to dispatch an investigator or rush to the scene himself. In addition to his 15 years of experience investigating the paranormal, Cary says he has a background in the U.S. Navy working on special operations intelligence on a submarine, with top-secret security clearance. We chatted with Cary about the PIA, meeting his first ghost, “cryptid” animals (species studied in the field of cryptozoology), and his views on the apparently astronomical amount of cattle mutilations happening these days. Spoiler: Vampires aren’t real. Sorry, girls

snip

Paranormal-Intelligence-Agency-081892511

Map of UFO sightings via UFOStalker.com

snip  Much longer article at link

http://www.vocativ.com/01-2014/weird-science-captain-conspiracy-supernatural/

I included this map because I have two girlfriends. One in Pa. One in Calif. Lo and behold both have said they have seen UFOS, and both of their areas are marked on this map for having sightings.  Interesting.

• Like 4

A ghostly video  and trust me, it IS ghostly!!  Thanks to Robert, great find!!  Start watching those trees at about 1:30 into the video. IF this were my back yard, I would not be letting that door stand open. Not that it would stop whatever this is.

Ghost video, Ghostly Shadow in Dudley Town Woods

http://www.youtube.com/embed/BHi75L9B1k4

Paddystani2

Uploaded on Jul 7, 2007

This video was captured on Chase Avenue in Dudley Town Connecticut. After numerous sightings of a ghastly shadow figure in the woods behind the property, the owners had a camcorder ready and loaded with a tape in the event it was seen again, sure enough on June 17th 2006 the evil looking apparition re emerged and was captured as it shimmered through the thick brush. No one in the town seems to know what it could be, but there were numerous murders committed in those woods over the centuries. The tape was submitted to the Institute of Forensic Parapsychology and after under going rigorous expert examination was deemed unexplainable. Many people since have seen these shadow like forms around the woods in that area, the mystery to this day remains unsolved.

Seems Dudleytown is a known Ghostly town.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dudley_Town

• Like 4

A ghost with a taste for red wine seems to have appeared at the Carlisle Castle Hotel in Sydney's Newtown
January 30, 2014

"YOU may assume a pub ghost would be after the spirits but if these videos are anything to go by, $27 bottles of red wine are the drop of choice.
Peter Bradbury, licensee of the Carlisle Castle Hotel in Newtown, Sydney noticed bottles and glasses falling to the floor with no one near them on two separate occasions last night.
He said the mysterious breakages and unexplained bumps in the night have become increasingly regular of late so the hotel has opened up the issue for speculation on its Facebook page.
"We have the cameras on when we're doing the tills and we've seen a few strange things," he  told the Inner West Courier.
Bartenders surveyed have reported unusual things "many times" including one who saw a wine glass fall off the rack and turn a beer tap on."

http://www.news.com.au/finance/real-estate/a-ghost-with-a-taste-for-red-wine-seems-to-have-appeared-at-the-carlisle-castle-hotel-in-newtown/story-fncq3era-1226815104543

[FULL] Surveillance Video Show Ghost Haunting A Bar In Australia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3HuwO3qPS4

WorldMediaNews 

Published on Jan 31, 2014

"Surveillance Video Show Ghost Haunting A Bar In Australia, Carlisle Castle Hotel Ghost Haunting

You would typically expect a ghost's tipple of choice to be a spirit, but a haunted pub claims to have a phantom with a penchant for red wine.

Staff at the Carlisle Castle Hotel in Newtown, Sydney, have noticed a series of spooky happenings in recent weeks with many incidents even captured on camera.

They have seen bottles and glasses smash to the ground despite no one standing anywhere near them. But it appears that only one type of alcohol is the focus of these spooky occurrences - $27 bottles of red wine."

• Like 4

You might start cracking up laughing reading this article.

And the thoughts about how easy to bring in fakers on the net to dig into the pockets of people who are looking for help.

I kind of laughed at beginning with the impact of the idea, then gave a little more serious thought.

Arizona reverend performs exorcisms via Skype — and Norwegian man he claims to have freed

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/arizona-reverend-performs-exorcisms-skype-article-1.1595880

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=m6yVEjd7I3c

I think it's totally possible to do this sort of action even though the guys aren't located in close distance.

I thinks all energy-works go beyond of physical limitation.

But the tools such as sacred water to be used as what it can do as physical property holder, it must depends on how much the sender (in this instance, the priest) is experienced in re-constituting the effect on the person watching the skype image.

BTW if this could help eliminating lots costs for the recipient's family by doing it on skype, and it works cool, then why not. :cheesy:

Well, I hope it's working positive for those who tried it...

• Like 3

REPTILIANS! --

Here's a strange little ditty from my hometown, I've never seen one but have had some very weird experiences while alone in the desert (mostly at night) --

http://www.sott.net/article/274013-Reptilian-humanoid-startles-bikers-in-the-Sonoran-Desert-Arizona

(the area pictured looks like it's NW of town, in the Tucson Mts.)

• Like 5

Ghostly visitor appears in teen's selfie

March 7, 2014

post-5-0-59881900-1394404863_thumb.jpg

"A teenager was taking photos of herself with her cell phone and after she reviewed the images, she noticed something strange in one of the photos with her. The girl's mother sent the photo to the paranormal website Ghost Study to be analyzed.

Karisa Saunders of Tulsa, Oklahoma recently submitted a photo to Ghost Study that she believes might be proof of the supernatural. In the photo, an eerie face is seen peering over Saunders' daughter Lauren.

"My daughter Lauren went to stay the night at a new friend’s house in Berryhill, Oklahoma and took this self-picture. It was a front snap shot picture, no mirror or anything to reflect. It looks like a man’s face to the left and her friend was sitting on the bed to the right of the picture. We are about to enlist the help of a medium who is a distant relative to help explain this strange appearance in the picture. My daughter took this photo with a Galaxy III cell phone. It might be relevant to mention that three family members have passed away in the last year. Her grandfather being one that died last," Saunders said to Jim Eaton of Ghost Study."

snip

http://www.examiner.com/article/ghostly-visitor-appears-teen-s-selfie?cid=rss

• Like 4

10 Places As Mysterious As The Bermuda Triangle

Michael Alba

"Everyone has heard of the Bermuda Triangle and the mysteries that surround it. Theories about this area range from reasonable to just plain ridiculous, but whether you believe it’s the site of time warps, alien abductions, or just plain paranoia, it certainly abounds with strangeness. It’s not the only place you can find creepy things happening, however—here are 10 other places on Earth with their fair share of mysteries:"     << with a little humor thrown in for good measure

10 Superstition Mountains

superstition-mountains_3614_990x742.jpg?

"The Superstition Mountains are a mountain range located east of Phoenix, Arizona. Already it’s off to a great start with the name.

According to legend, sometime in the 1800s a man named Jacob Waltz discovered a huge goldmine within the mountains that has since been dubbed the Lost Dutchman’s Gold Mine (because Waltz was German, and eh, close enough). He kept the location a secret until his deathbed, upon which he may or may not (depending on which version of the story you’re reading) have told a single person the secret. Regardless, the mine has never been found, in spite of many expeditions. Some say the spirits of people who’ve lost their lives in search of the gold still haunt the mountains.

One reportedly Native American legend goes that the treasures of the mountains are guarded by creatures called Tuar-Tums (“Little People”) that live below the mountains in caves and tunnels. Some Apaches believe that the entrance to hell is located in the mountains. This is, of course, ridiculous, as we all know the entrance to hell is in Sunnydale."

9 South Atlantic Anomaly

200710_saa.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=632%2C344

"Did you ever wonder if there was a Bermuda Triangle in Space? No? Well you’re probably wondering it now, and you’re in luck! Because there totally is, and it’s called the South Atlantic Anomaly. The SAA is the area where the band of radiation known as Earth’s inner Van Allen belt comes closest to the Earth’s surface.

It’s an area centered just a bit off the coast of Brazil, and it’s responsible for numerous problems with satellites and spacecraft, from messing up their programs to actually shutting down their function. The Hubble Telescope is actually turned off from taking observations when passing through the Anomaly, and the International Space Station avoids scheduling spacewalks when passing through it (which happens up to 5 times a day). It’s not just technical problems, either—some astronauts report seeing “shooting stars” in their visual field as they pass through.

The cause of all these problems isn’t fully understood. The main suspect is the high levels of radiation that accumulate at the anomaly, but scientists aren’t sure exactly how or why the effects occur. So let’s just pin this one on aliens."

snip  the count down continues at the link

http://listverse.com/2013/05/10/10-places-as-mysterious-as-the-bermuda-triangle/

• Like 5

From the poster's note:

"Surveillance video from a store in Gilford, N.H., has reportedly sparked a "ghost hunters" investigation as well as freaked out some residents.

The video, taken from inside the Ellacoya Country Store, captures some sort of glass object flying off a counter and shattering on the ground when no one was around. At the sound of the breaking glass, a store employee is seen running back into the room to investigate.

Though there are certainly several other explanations for the weird incident, the store reportedly revealed in a Facebook post that ghost hunters plan to investigate soon."

8e48ee36.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=inte0ChIVrA

• Like 3

I'm not sure if a link to this story was posted before somewhere....

If so, sorry people.

The Woman Who Can Will Herself Out Of Her Body

Source:

http://www.popsci.com.au/science/the-woman-who-can-will-herself-out-of-her-body

"After a class on out-of-body experiences, a psychology graduate student at the University of Ottawa came forward to researchers to say that she could have these voluntarily, usually before sleep. "She appeared surprised that not everyone could experience this," wrote the scientists in a study describing the case, published in February in Frontiers in Human Neuroscience."

"An unusual find, wrote the scientists, University of Ottawa researchers Andra M. Smith and Claude Messier - this is the first person to be studied able to have this type of experience on demand, and without any brain abnormalities. Instead of an "out-of-body" experience, however, the researchers termed it a "extra-corporeal experience" (ECE), in part because it lacks the strong emotions that often go hand-in-hand (such as shock & awe, for example). "

• Like 1

Here are some vintage Seaunce pictures and the debunking of some of those.

Source:

http://www.oddee.com/item_98908.aspx

af714697.jpg

"Welsh medium Jack Webber with ectoplasm and floating trumpets. The trumpets supposedly floated around in midair and pointed toward a person for whom a message was intended. However, close examination of Webber's trumpets revealed them to be held up by a rod covered in crepe paper."

30056593.jpg

"Mina Stinson Crandon, a medium who was a favorite of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, became so popular that her prayers were read by the U.S. Army. 

In 1924, Crandon was submitted as a candidate for a prize offered byScientific American to any psychic would could successfully demonstrate telekinetic ability. Scientific American prize committee member Harry Houdini (yes, the famous magician) exposed themechanics of her trickery during a séance. Regardless, she still received the $10,000 prize money!"

(∩´∀`)∩

I cracked up laughing looking at this one below...

It's a joke, and really funny as this woman tries hard to look weird with or without those cloth, tissue and cut out from magazine.

689d761f.jpg

• Like 3

This is absolutely a highly unusual paranormal event...or so it seems.

Last week I went away to have some hospital tests done. It happened to be my younger daughters' birthday but I had to go. So her and her high school buddy and her boyfriend stayed here at the house while I am gone. On her birthday they did some mushrooms... Now a little back ground here - I have done mushrooms countless times over the years and have never encountered anything that I would consider evil or dangerous and was quite confident that she could handle herself well, however her boyfriend we did not know that well ( only a few months). He is from Estonia and normally a shy but very stable person. He showed himself to be reliable and attended two family ceremonies including a sweatlodge which we did the previous week and was very helpful and respectful.

So they do the mushrooms and after a few hours he began to speak in tongues and tried to start eating his hair and his hands. My daughter said he tried to rip her clothes and bite her neck. Then he ran out of the house saying" I have gone too far and now I can't fix it!" Then she says, he stopped, and looked around and said" M, Where am I / what am I doing?" Then he calmed down and came back in acting normally. After a half an hour she went o go have a shower. She had just gotten into the shower when her girlfriend began to scream. She gets out of the shower and there he is with a knife slashing himself. He tried to cut his own throat!

I guess it was all pandemonium for a bit but they called 911 and an ambulance came and took him away to hospital which he is in intensive care but stable. I came home the next day. And normally I would not be sharing such things here except I am highly sensitive to these things and I smell something not right here.Thank goodness my girl was unhurt and no one was killed!

I talked to my elder. She said that perhaps because he's Estonian there might be some lingering ancestral connections to the spirit world that came through while his mind and spirit were open. And yes we are going to have a talk about always having a  straight person there if people are tripping, but really...speaking in tongues?

Classic demonic possession. Trying to eat unusual things... Rape. Note that he felt better when he was away from the house and "came to" as if something had momentarily left him and was normal for a while. As soon as she was out of the room he did the act...

Anyway, if any of you have any comments to this...

• Like 4

Hi Suzz,

Not really able to answer as I haven't been through the same thing directly (seen plenty of such reactions happened to people before, but not with the mushys), but I think I can lay how to research/points to cover on this issue the guy had...

Can your daughter research on Estonian historical background on their exorcism?

I suspect there must be their "typical" reactions to expect when someone is going through the episodes.

If that's similar to what the guy had experienced, then:

(N.B. there are many levels of different thinking going into the points, so they may not relate to one another closely.)

1) He may be very psychic but his mental-self was putting a cover on it as a rational, stable person, and his quality was finally unleashed with the help of the mushy effect,

2) Triggered by accessing his childhood with the mushy effect---with his memory of seeing someone else behaving that way he acted upon, which must have traumatised him full on, and the trip with mushy brought that memory back vividly, and he went into the fit of fear, and traced his memory himself (BUT saying that, trying to kill himself and ends up in ICU is too much unless there's underlining self-harm tendency, which you and your daughter thought he's very stable so it doesn't fit...),

3) Someone in his close family member is suffering the same thing, and he echoed that as a person with more psychic ability,

4) It was his healing process to bring forth the bits that need to be rectified (so his soul felt), so basically what happened was horrible stuff but now he can receive the pin-pointed attention to the issue, thus finally he can be freed from the energy he had to plug up for all these years---in other words, all the setting was right.....the presence of your daughter in his life, having you with experience and understanding (not knowledge may be but loving caring awareness) adult aside about what he had to go through,

And I feel it's a great positive chance for the guy happening right now...just my intuition saying...

• Like 3

Suzz, the boy's psychic ability is high, but not developed yet. The reason why he started acting strange is not having it under control.

Normally in early stage your "doorway"  has just opened, but only " just".

The mushrooms helped opening this doorway to the Spiritual world further, but more than he could handle.

Spiritual beings, seeing a chance to re-enter a human body like this is like throwing a hungry cat into a fishbowl.

The moment you leave the house (spiritual area) their influence decreases and he gets back to his old self.

Re-entering the house sets things in motion again.

The door has been opened and will not shut just by not doing Pot or Mushy's.

The guy needs training, learning how to control his psychic ability.

Neo

• Like 4

The video is insanely bad quality BUT still it has a bit that deserves to be archived here at CHANI.

It shows an experiment conducted by a physics scientist...to aim developing clairvoyance among the ordinaries in China.

He uses children to draw what they think they saw in their mind.

The method is that he draws little pics like umbrella, any single numbers, etc. on small pieces of paper.

He folds them up 5 times, folding them small enough to push the bundled paper into the kids ear holes...apparently that makes it easier to concentrate to get the mental image.

The kids show tremendously high hit rate.

Just after a few minutes, 4 yo child starts to draw which is an oblong shape with a little wiggly tail on the bottom. The real image on the piece of paper given to her was an numeric number 0. Pretty close!

Science Zero is the program made by NHK (a national broadcasting station in Japan) and it had UFO episode back in 2013, too, and it is dealing with some hottest info that's not covered by MSM previously.

3:19~ the actual images of kids doing the experiment under the Chinese physicist.

All is in Japanese, but for the sake of knowing the knowledge, it's possibly worthwhile to see it happening with your own eyes. :wink:

By the way, the person appearing at the beginning is...our Yuri Gellar!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opi8SJso_rE

• Like 6

It's an old footage back in 2006 but it's one of the most interesting, clear moving image that has no explanation in its apparition IMHO, so here you go. 

• Like 6

I was in turmoil for not knowing where to put this video in....and as it's an old footage back in 1984 of UFO encounter in the US, not good to post in the latest UFO thread.

So here I am...

I couldn't remember if this incident was debunked or not but towards the end, starts to look rather dodgy but maybe just because of my monitor....please chip in your opinion.

Anyway, a Japanese TV program compiled the footage but you can still hear English conversation in background.

• Like 3

Stumbled across this today, but since it is not current, will put it on this thread. I hadn't heard of it before but found it interesting.

Varginha Brazil Ufo 1996 (top ufo encounter!!!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JQGijwY4bY

Ufohunter

Uploaded on Jan 15, 2007

A lot of ufo researchers regard this very ufo incident as a top 5 of all time as the craft was witnessed by many people and beings were seen on the ground after this craft touched down and took off again. This is remarkable footage of something not of this earth, for further information on the varginha sighting google the name and you can read up an enormous ammount of information with regards this contact.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varginha_incident

• Like 3

I have never seen one like this before, and in daylight too. Link below for video.   Sparkling 'angelic' UFO filmed over Italy
Posted on Monday, 14 July, 2014 | comment.gif 91 comments

news-italy-ufo.jpg
The objects looked like twinkling stars. Image Credit: YouTube / Antonio Urzi Simona Sibilla

• Like 6

Real no bullshit authenticated UFO sightings.

‘In July, 1953, an RNZAF Sunderland Flying Boat had an encounter with an object that the crew knew was neither St Elmo's Fire nor a known aircraft. An officer who asked for his name to be kept confidential - “I am still covered by the Official Secrets Act, you know” - explained the incident of this way. 

“We were flying at about 12,000 feet near Guam when this object formatted on us about 100 yards away. It didn't look like a flying saucer. It was more like a jet fighter except that it had no wings, no openings and no markings.”
“I saw it for about 10 to 12 seconds until it put its nose up and moved off about 4000 mph. It was out of sight in a few seconds.” 

He said the object was about 15 metres long and about 4 metres in diameter. When it first appeared he thought it might be an American fighter, “coming up to have a look at us,” which often happened when they flew near US bases. However, his second look, which revealed that the craft had no wings, caused a rapid double-think. 

“There was no sign of windows or markings; no flashing lights; no nothing”, he said. “It was gun-metal coloured but not polished. The sun rose shortly after the object went into its climb and vanished.” 

Source: Excerpt from ‘Strangers In Our Skies - UFOs Over New Zealand’, by Mervyn Dykes, Chap. 9, p169 

below pics

UFO photographed from the deck of HMNZS Royalist returning from the 1965 Waitangi Day celebrations. The smaller detail taken from the negative has been independently scanned and verified as original and not digitally manipulated in Photoshop. 

Source: NZ Navy Museum website: 

post-9-0-22590500-1405812894_thumb.jpg

post-9-0-32082800-1405812912.jpg

• Like 7

To continue with my no bullshit UFO sightings:

readers might like to know I spend many weekends of the summer at my in laws place, guess where? yes right on the projected flight path portrayed in the maps in the link below. Papamoa beach to be exact, yes just like a moth to the light.     

Over the last sixty years, numerous UFO sightings have occurred around the coastal areas of the Bay of Plenty, North Island, NZ. In particular, UFOs have been observed entering the sea within an area extending some thirty kilometres off the mainland, including in the vicinity of several off-shore islands near the city of Tauranga. Veteran New Zealand UFO researchers have speculated about the possible existence of an underwater UFO ‘base’.

Similarly, a band or ‘corridor’, where New Zealand’s volatile geothermal volcanic area extends across the central North Island plateau and out to sea off this east coast, is a ‘hotspot’ for UFO sightings. 

During January to March of 1995, many New Zealanders witnessed both daylight and night-time sightings of UFOs in the Bay of Plenty and Waikato regions of the North Island. 

Well documented with good maps and drawings of the sightings 

http://www.ufocusnz.org.nz/content/Air-Traffic-Control-UFO-Sighting/46.aspx

• Like 7