The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
phillipbbg

Funny SHORT VIDEOS just for fun in a hard world :)

Not exactly funny but I was surprised...

I knew they stand up, but didn't think they also walk like that...!

• Like 2

Tiger Cubs! Marshall and Kali at the Point Defiance Zoo in Tacoma

Marshall Shaffer
October 31, 2013

• Like 2

2:17 -2:22 of Christian the Lion is awesome- he was such a sweetheart. I know, I know, wouldn't think so if I met him in the wild- but I just love that part of the clip, pat on the back and that face is precious. Thanks, Breezy.

Kandescent- gotta add- porc-upine made me laugh out loud, had to stop it for a minute...oh crap...little did I realize I'd be so well entertained on Chani. Thanks.

• Like 1

1069850_682692928414634_956387849_n_zps6

OMG !!! VERY EASY WAY TO CLEAN !! WOW

Did you know that every 30 days it is necessary to clean the computer screen from the inside? Many people ignore this fact and do not know how. Manufacturers take advantage of this ignorance to increase their sales. My IT guy shared this and said feel free to share with my contacts this utility. To clean the screen from the inside, just click this link:

http://www.lingdao.fr/outils/nettoyeurecran/cleanscreen.swf

• Like 8

I think there's no over-cover on top of their heads, so any birds can come and visit them as well as butterflies, bees and flies in that matter...

• Like 1

Thank you so much Breezy. I am very tired ATM after working another 5 hours shovelling and carting buckets of stone in the hotsun on a community project and that tortoise video gave me real goose bumps and made me feel so good. At 58 years old I am definitely the slow buddy on the project but I keep on keeping on and suffer later...

Eagle nabs video camera, captures Australia scenery, 'selfie'
Carol J. Williams

Dec. 2, 2013

Bird's-eye view: Eagle snatches camera, films flight, 'selfie' video

"A young sea eagle stole a wildlife camera in Western Australia seven months ago and flew it nearly 70 miles away, where rangers recently found the purloined video recorder with snippets of outback scenery and a "selfie" of the feathered delinquent.

The motion-sensor camera had been set up on the banks of the Margaret River in the Kimberley area in May, intended to record freshwater crocodiles lured to the lens by food left in the vicinity, the Australian Broadcasting Co. reported Monday.

When the camera went missing a few days later, rangers assumed it had fallen into the water, Gooniyandi ranger Roneil Skeen told the broadcaster."

snip

http://www.latimes.com/world/worldnow/la-fg-wn-australia-eagle-video-selfie-20131202,0,3514758.story#axzz2mRIY2OJS

• Like 3

1069850_682692928414634_956387849_n_zps6

OMG !!! VERY EASY WAY TO CLEAN !! WOW

Did you know that every 30 days it is necessary to clean the computer screen from the inside? Many people ignore this fact and do not know how. Manufacturers take advantage of this ignorance to increase their sales. My IT guy shared this and said feel free to share with my contacts this utility. To clean the screen from the inside, just click this link:

http://www.lingdao.fr/outils/nettoyeurecran/cleanscreen.swf

G'day

Thanks for that one, I rewrote it as a serious Tech Tip and emailed it to family, friends and customers. Some of the responses were hilarious and have had me laughing all day.

Regards

• Like 1