The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
phillipbbg

Funny SHORT VIDEOS just for fun in a hard world :)

I almost put this one in the strictly good news thread, but then again, it's a personal level of human happiness so I just put it here.

I'm glad to see the daddy being ultra happy and immersed in joy seeing the math result of his son, and on superficial level, I can cry with him sympathetically.

(But then again, it's sad that we are broken down to be judged just by the numbers we get on a paper has such big effect for the person and the society.... :( )

• Like 2

Now this is a totally great story. Hearing lots about dogs getting help in this manner, but good to see a cat receiving the care and getting on with it.

• Like 4

Yeah Triton, he's really cute and appreciate his guts of believing in himself.

In fact, I really felt he's more like a human happily trapped inside cat's skin.

He has wise eyes...

• Like 1

I surely don't know if I'd call this fun.?? Think we are pretty lucky after watching this, but almost think they are happier..

End of Ramadan rush-hour in Bangladesh - no comment

Thanks Phillipbbg

• Like 1

Here's one more- not into the AGT or the BGT mindset- but, this group is so unique and I find it compelling to use their collective bodies to express deep emotion- very nice...ck it out   28 sec- 3:43

• Like 4

Thank you for that Cheetah. That was amazing. I don't think I have cried that hard in quite awhile. It was so beautiful.

Going to put this here, but personally methinks this is a bit paranormal.  Dust devils I have seen are never clean looking like that. They are dirty cause it's dust from the ground.  See what you think...and in any case, enjoy..

"Vandals blamed for damaging police car before unexpected twist"  w/video

Detectives investigating a suspected case of vandalism on a police officer’s car were left stunned when the case took an unexpected twist.

Ghostly Vortex Sweeps Connecticut Police Station And Damages an Officer's Personal Vehicle 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaszIzvJK0A

loudmothcha44

http://metro.co.uk/2013/11/02/video-hartford-police-department-stunned-by-dust-devil-cctv-footage-4170665/

• Like 2