The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
phillipbbg

Funny SHORT VIDEOS just for fun in a hard world :)

ostrich was possibly dutch, or maybe south african...likely disease was h7n7 avian influenza virus.  so thats what happens with the diseased carcass?

"OstrichCopter is half ostrich, half quadcopter. The ostrich part is a male specimen who died of a disease at an ostrich farm."

i would guess the farmers are selling off carcass's, feathers, skin leather and other items with the diseased birds, the meat? was it processed and sent to market? more than likely. years ago i worked turkey ranches awhile and we had a "brodie" pen, a small cement block house, nothing but concrete inside, ceiling, walls and floor. we would daily find dead, injured or sick birds and to the "brodie"pen they would go. dead or dying birds. every wednesday, either swanson or swift premium would send a refrigerated 40ft tractor trailer rig around and they would gather up what ever had been put in over the last week, most of it pretty ripe. we were told that they process by heat and boiling killing whatever pathogens and put it in turkey hotdogs, turkey loaf, soups and pot pies. i worked all the big ranches in 2 counties as a vaccinator and inseminater and they ALL have "brodie" pens.

maybe off subject and a little bit of rant but you strted it with the "ostrich...who died of a disease" so it sorta fits

:o  :o    boooobllllaaahhhhaaaaggghhhhhh  did I really need to have all that information hcv????  good grief. guess what.  not SA  guess where ?? Netherlands..  no lie. I am still shaking my head over this one.  An ostrichcopter.  FOR WHAT PURPOSE??? :rolleyes:  ???  (and  yes when I read it had died of disease, I went ugh)

the h7n7 is made and sold to the world by the netherlands. they took a bird flu h7n7 virus and mixed with insect dna to sell a live virulent virus to others, I've posted about this before on another thread. remember me talking on chat with neo about the dutch dr who identified it and then altered it to make it infect mammals and then he patented and manufactured it for sale? heres a glimpse of what i mean about things getting out of hand. its now globally marketed, heres an outlet in san diego, california. hmmmm maybe i should call on a price and see if i can purchase any?

http://www.genwaybio.com/h7n7-netherlands

75 $ for 2 mcg. i can probably start my own batch with that and infect a few chickens, introduce them to a number more and then drop a chicken bomb at various large ranches all over the country in various strategic locations and bio-security out the window. about 500$ gas and food and you could have an industry on its knees, but then again what kind of person would ever do a thing like that.

just did a little shopping and here its cheaper. 2 mcg. 50$ from israel what a deal!

http://www.prospecbio.com/H7N7_Netherlands_9_66/

I just can't figure out how to embed this, but it is just too cute not to share.  If someone can, please do so.  Also it's from facebook, so I don't know if that makes a difference.

Enjoy.

Teddy op a little different to watch Orion, definitely not what I expected.  A hell of a lot of thought went into that little vid, that person must have a lot of time on their hands. LOL

Video helps owners understand cats and stop getting scratched!

seenu in

Published on Jul 31, 2013 

Video helps owners understand cats and stop getting scratched!

stop getting scratched!

Charity Cats Protection has released a new video to help owners understand their cat. The charity claims that a lot of owners are unable to interpret their cats' body language and end up getting scratched.

the ongoing cat thing  friendly pointers

Panther, surely thats a set up- "really" no one is that f@#$ing dumb -NNNNooooooooo

------------------------------OMFG!------------------------------------------------------

???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???

Panther, surely thats a set up- "really" no one is that f@#$ing dumb -NNNNooooooooo

------------------------------OMFG!------------------------------------------------------

???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???

Actually Triton, they are.  Years ago a woman bought a new Mini from our dealership. She took it home and then rang and abused us because it took 2 water cans of water to fill it up.  Yep, you guessed it. She poured it in the engine.

Woops Wrong Place...Russian Military Ship Mingles with Swimmers

Apparently the commander didn't thing there would be anyone on the beach....OI!!!