The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
phillipbbg

Funny SHORT VIDEOS just for fun in a hard world :)

So cute breezy! Misa is precious and so smart.  And... she will be ready to travel through airports at the TSA gates since she knows how to get a body check!  :lol:

• Like 3

This one I could not resist.  Eat your heart out Tony Hawk

2 anos andando de Skate, futuro tony hawk, 2 years old Skateboarder

novidades

Published on Jan 26, 2014

• Like 3

AH!Believable-Vol. 1-"Ridiculous Speed Sign"  

AndreHickmanCreative

It IS creative, I will give it that!! Surprised me for sure.

• Like 6

AH!Believable-Vol. 1-"Ridiculous Speed Sign"  

AndreHickmanCreative

It IS creative, I will give it that!! Surprised me for sure.

They'll never do it, how will they collect the fines?????

• Like 2

They'll never do it, how will they collect the fines? ????

EW, I wish that shot can be applied to those idiots who throws live cigarette buds out of the windows in the total fire ban environment (or in general, littering in any case!)...as long as it wouldn't start igniting bigger fire...lol

We in Oz don't have rights to do anything about those idiots and can't get them to pay any fines unless they are caught in the action by cops.

May as well to incinerate them before they incinerate others and others' properties...llllollll

• Like 3

EW, I wish that shot can be applied to those idiots who throws live cigarette buds out of the windows in the total fire ban environment (or in general, littering in any case!)...as long as it wouldn't start igniting bigger fire...lol

We in Oz don't have rights to do anything about those idiots and can't get them to pay any fines unless they are caught in the action by cops.

May as well to incinerate them before they incinerate others and others' properties...llllollll

unity, MANY MANY thanks for that - those B**Y cigarettes - so many just toss them out, no looking, care, or anything...

As a matter of interest, DFES (West OZ) do have a 'post-card' you can get, where you can report cigarettes and matches, but I have never heard any results. 

On monitoring 6AR/6IP (emergency services mid-band), it is so obvious that many fire calls are as a result of cigarettes, and now, cigarettes are being listed as a cause, either casual or deliberate. Maybe our 'brilliant' politicians will eventually get the message - that cigarettes cost $$$$$$$$$$

I end going to too many fires, without having to go to more started by stinking human chimneys...

(rant over [until I see the next smoker])

• Like 2

These two 100-year old best friends are adorable-- best friends for 94 years. The are giving their take on certain pop culture items. I love the lady in green. Looking pretty good for 100 years old too!

When these ladies first met 94 years ago, the world was a completely different place.

Irene Cook and Alice Jensen were born in Chicago in 1913, ABC7 reported. They met at St. Gregory's School in first grade and "took to each other almost immediately," Jensen told the outlet.

In 1918, the year they met, Woodrow Wilson was president, Congress was grappling with an amendment that would give women the right to vote and World War I was being fought.

Now, the two 100-year-olds are still best friends, and recently appeared on the "Steve Harvey Show" where they shared their thoughts on today's pop culture -- chatting about everything from selfies and twerking to Justin Bieber and iPhones.

Between not believing that someone actually named their child North West and referring to Justin Bieber as "Justin Beaver," these two are nothing short of brilliant.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/11/100-year-old-bffs_n_4768657.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000009

• Like 9

I'm sorry...hey...sorry...

Hey, can you please forgive me...?

.....................I'm telling you I'm sorry you "#)(T#=))('#$)&!"&('#&"(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 10