Arc

3 Min. News.

Arc,

Great series of Postings.. much appreciated

Dar

I agree! :)

Thank you so much, Arc!  :-*:-* :-*

I'm keep on coming back to this thread.

Please continue posting of the news!  :)

For those that are interested in more, SO recommends The Thunderbolts Project -  see http://thunderboltsproject.com/home.html

The UNIVERSE ELECTRIC Ebook series uses simple language, photographs and illustrations to present alternative explanations for many enigmatic issues currently challenging traditional scientific theory:

the Big Bang, black holes, dark matter, dark energy

the numerous troubling anomalies of the nuclear fusion sun

the continuing enigmas of comets

the scarred surfaces of planets

the ‘volcanoes’ that move across the surface of Jupiter’s moon Io

the continental scale trenches on Jupiter’s moon Europa

the jets of Saturn’s moon Enceladus

the ‘impossible’ lightning on Venus

the Everest size dust devils and global dust storms on Mars

the high-energy discharges from ‘electrically neutral’ Earth into space

identical rock-art images carved by the millions all over planet Earth

identical stories told by early cultures on opposite sides of the planet

and many many more...

SUMMARY

There are no ‘black holes’, there is no ‘dark matter’, comets are not ‘dirty snowballs’, the sun is not a ‘nuclear furnace’, and the origins of world mythology are not primitive invention but can be directly linked to deep space exploration and leading-edge experiments in plasma physics.

Recent discoveries in space have amazed and perplexed scientists.  Current popular theories in the sciences can neither predict nor explain the phenomena we are now observing.  In THE THUNDERBOLTS PROJECT, American mythologist David Talbott and Australian physicist Wallace Thornhill and their associates propose a new theory which can both predict and explain these phenomena.

5,000 year old rock art, the origins of world mythology, planetary history, spectacular nebular forms in deep space, and high energy electric discharges in the plasma laboratory – all are inextricably linked by the Electric Model.  In an extraordinary synthesis of the scientific disciplines THE THUNDERBOLTS PROJECT presents us with an astonishing new perspective on ancient history and leading-edge astronomy.

This is a fav thread mainly because I seem to be finding a lot of the sights I monitor for these events are lagging , not sure if anyone else notices this, but the 3 min take on the day is so much more concise.... cheers Arc and friends

This is just from the end of the latest 3min news.

The dark triangular shade...

Now, this isn't as huge as the one happened on 15 March 2012(I believe) but it was depicted on a 8000 years old artifact from Peru with UFO arriving and showing Gray/Insectoid on it...I can't fish out the actual artifact image right now, but may be another indication of a STAR GATE opening??

triangulardarkspot_zps433ec25c.png