The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
wheresourights

SAVING OUR GUN RIGHTS!

http://blogdogcicle.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/dhs-insider-spills-beans-on-obamas.html

DHS Insider Spills Beans on Obama’s cyber warriors & preparing for collapse

....  Why do you think the people in power .... need to disarm the public? It’s because they are planning an economic collapse, and an armed and informed populace is a danger to their plan.....

... they are very afraid that once total chaos breaks out, they will become the targets....

There are several scenarios or models they have commissioned.... It’s war gaming with the American people.....

... there is a fear that their own people won’t be loyal to them when everything begins to implode. You’ve been seeing purges lately....

Some were not worth even being threatened and became "examples.”.... look at the recent mysterious deaths....

The DHS will oversee the domestic crackdown that will happen when the perfect storm bears down on us. And the perfect storm is the economy, meaning the U.S. dollar collapse and hyperinflation, racial or class riots sparked by a high-profile incident, and another mass causality event involving guns. Watch for these three things to happen all at once, or in close succession....

How soon will all of this happen?

... I have seen various reports referencing unprecedented “drills” to take place in later March and April..... a lot of people on the inside at DHS have seen this. A document called “Operation Thunderdome.” ... describes an economic collapse in the U.S., followed by an attack on the government by “a made-up patriotic group.” ...

... don’t fall into the trap of trying to pick the time of these events. Their plans are flexible, but their objectives are carved in stone.

.... They have plans and back-up plans and back-ups for the back-ups. ... enough people will be outraged and side with the government. ... What do you think all of the prepositioning of paramilitary assets, caches of ammunition, and the opening of non-descript buildings owned or leased by the federal government are for?

It’s for you and people like you. It’s for those who are turned in by their neighbors, friends, co-workers, and others who are hungry, broke and broken. What we are about to experience will be like it was during the Civil War, only worse. People will be outgunned, surveillance will be everywhere, and it will be much more difficult to hide and fight back...

February 8th 2013: Peaceful demonstration at every state capital for our 2nd amendment rights

Peaceful demonstrations are only that if 'they' dont sent in the infiltrators whose sole purpose is to stir up emotions and create a violent reaction.  Please be careful if attending one of these.

Looks like it's starting

http://sgtreport.com/2013/02/new-flase-flag-operation-to-demonize-police-military-vets-the-2nd-amendment-underway-massive-manhunt-for-former-l-a-cop-who-vows-to-murder-lapd-cops-officials-who-wronged-him/#more-144368

New False Flag Op Underway to Demonize Police, Military Vets & the 2nd Amendment? — Manhunt For Fired L.A. Cop Who Endorses Gun Ban While Vowing to Murder LAPD Cops & Officials Who Wronged Him

:)    In my opinion, this whole idea of the rich elites maintaining their guns but the rest of us have to give up ours just says to me that this is to be a dictatorship in overdrive.  I don't believe that turning in guns for a gunless society is the answer as I have watched youtube videos of Australians and British folks saying 'America... don't turn in your guns!'  The crime rate has gone up in those countries, in some respects, since the citizens had to turn theirs in. 

Here is the info for Australia:Even Australia's Bureau of Crime Statistics and Research acknowledges that the gun ban had no significant impact on the amount of gun-involved crime:

•In 2006, assault rose 49.2 percent and robbery 6.2 percent.

•Sexual assault -- Australia's equivalent term for rape -- increased 29.9 percent.

•Overall, Australia's violent crime rate rose 42.2 percent.

Moreover, Australia and the United States -- where no gun-ban exists -- both experienced similar decreases in murder rates:

•Between 1995 and 2007, Australia saw a 31.9 percent decrease; without a gun ban, America's rate dropped 31.7 percent.

•During the same time period, all other violent crime indices increased in Australia: assault rose 49.2 percent and robbery 6.2 percent.

•Sexual assault -- Australia's equivalent term for rape -- increased 29.9 percent.

•Overall, Australia's violent crime rate rose 42.2 percent.

•At the same time, U.S. violent crime decreased 31.8 percent: rape dropped 19.2 percent; robbery decreased 33.2 percent; aggravated assault dropped 32.2 percent.

•Australian women are now raped over three times as often as American women.

Jessica...until I read your post, I had totally forgotten about this business on the 8th..Demostrations in all capital cities..What IS interesting, is that I haven't heard one word at all about it..or seen anything either.  hmmm..

Then found this today...so will post a link it is the DHS insider again..

DHS Insider: Obama’s cyber warriors & preparing for collapse

By Douglas J. Hagmann

6 February 2013"The following information was provided to me by my DHS contact on two different occasions. Information from my first contact was previously published in two parts (here and here). I was asked to withhold the final portion of the information that was provided to me at that time until after the inauguration. The following resumes where part II left off. At the request of this source and for the sake of continuity, the following combines the information withheld and the information from our most recent contact on 4 February 2013."

snip

"DH: Okay, we can get on with it, then.

RB: First of all, two days after the inauguration, at exactly 7:00 a.m. on January 23, something called “the Cyber-Warriors for Obama Project” was activated. I heard about this the week after the election, but only saw a hardcopy draft in late December. From what I was told, I believe this is a project that is being paid for through funds from Obama’s political corporation, the 501©4 Organizing for Obama, I believe it’s called. I can’t be sure, but that’s what I was told.

At that time, I was shown a white, three-ring binder with Obama’s circular campaign logo imprinted on the outside of the binder with the name “Cyber-Warriors for Obama” printed in blue across the top. Inside were the names and e-mail addresses of 3,575 “cyber assets,” or “warriors,” listed in alphabetical order under about a dozen or so “team leaders.” From a separate sheet I was shown, most of these “assets” are being paid just over minimum wage, but as I understand it, they work from home and have no overhead. I believe there are about two dozen supervisors who make substantially more.

Now I only had the binder for a minute, and could not take it from the room I was in, so this is strictly from memory.

It was tabbed, and one section with the word “targets” had a list of religious web sites, web sites I recognized as Christian. Another section was a listing of conservative Internet sites. There was another tab with the label “problem sites” that seemed quite extensive. I looked at that section, and it was broken down further into “birther” sites, “pro-gun” sites, “anti-abortion” sites, just to name a few.

There was also a section of the usual news sites, like CNN, ABC, you know. Numerous e-mail addresses were conspicuous under each news organization, which also included Fox… [unintelligible]. I figured you were going to ask.

The first page of the binder had bullet points labeled “objectives” and instructions for the cyber-assets. There was also a very detailed non-disclosure agreement with the word “DRAFT” typed in big, light grey letters across the body of the two-page agreement. The agreement and the instructions were typed on white paper with a warning, printed in red on each page, that the document was not to be copied or disseminated."

Read the transcript here

http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/archives/7666

I don't know if this is true, a bunch of disinfo,.....or whatever...but it is pretty obvious to some of us that something is going on here in the states....time is going to tell exactly what...

565256_359675530797139_787675228_n.jpg?oh=f5142436299de0962261e493cd203240&oe=511B1D44&__gda__=1360744241_e0130d76c0641c1df275c74c8edc3f41

Stupid question, excellent response!

For those that don't know him, Major General Peter Cosgrove is an Australian.

General Cosgrove was interviewed on the radio recently.

Read his reply to the lady who interviewed him concerning guns and children. Regardless of how you feel about gun laws you have to love this! This is one of the best comeback lines of all time. In a portion of an ABC radio interview between a female broadcaster and General Cosgrove who was about to sponsor a Boy Scout Troop visiting his military Headquarters.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER:So, General Cosgrove, what things are you going to teach these young boys when they visit your base?

GENERAL COSGROVE:! We're going to teach them climbing, canoeing, archery and shooting.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER: Shooting! That's a bit irresponsible, isn't it?

GENERAL COSGROVE:I don't see why, they'll be properly supervised on the rifle range.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER:Don't you admit that this is a terribly dangerous activity to be teaching children?

GENERAL COSGROVE:I don't see how. We will be teaching them proper rifle discipline before they even touch a firearm.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER:But you're equipping them to become violent killers.

GENERAL COSGROVE:Well, Ma'am, you're equipped to be a prostitute, but you're not one, are you?

The radiocast went silent for 46 seconds and when it returned, this interview was over.

GENERAL COSGROVE:Well, Ma'am, you're equipped to be a prostitute, but you're not one, are you?

The radiocast went silent for 46 seconds and when it returned, this interview was over.

I can only hope that I ever have a conversation where I can use this line. lol.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER:But you're equipping them to become violent killers.

Thanks for that phillipbbg, that's awesome!  very funny!  :)

Missouri Democrats Introduce Legislation to Confiscate Firearms – Gives Gun Owners 90 Days to Turn in Weapons

2/14/13

Posted by Jim Hoft

"Missouri Democrats introduced an anti-gun bill which would turn law-abiding firearm owners into criminals. They will have 90 days to turn in their guns if the legislation is passed.

Dana Loesch Radio reported on the new legislation being pushed by Missouri Democrats:

Any person who, prior to the effective date of this law, was legally in possession of an assault weapon or large capacity magazine shall have ninety days from such effective date to do any of the following without being subject to prosecution.

Here’s part of the Democratic proposal in Missouri:

4. Any person who, prior to the effective date of this law, was legally in possession of an assault weapon or large capacity magazine shall have ninety days from such effective date to do any of the following without being subject to prosecution:

(1) Remove the assault weapon or large capacity magazine from the state of Missouri;

(2) Render the assault weapon permanently inoperable; or

(3) Surrender the assault weapon or large capacity magazine to the appropriate law enforcement agency for destruction, subject to specific agency regulations.

5. Unlawful manufacture, import, possession, purchase, sale, or transfer of an assault weapon or a large capacity magazine is a class C felony.

UPDATE: It’s not just Missouri…

Minnesota Democrats Introduce Law to Confiscate Guns… Using Same Language as Missouri Democrats

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/02/missouri-democrats-intruduce-legislation-to-confiscate-firearms-gives-gunowners-90-days-to-turn-in-guns/

Government is buying up ammo they had no use for

Such as 22 LR, and destroying it, just to keep it off the shelves

"Steve,

My brother is an Doctor down in the Pensacola region in FL. Through his

job he rubs elbows with high level people in the military and law

enforcement. I was talking to him today and he told me that one of his

friends that was on the Joint Chiefs of Staff (sounds like he is now

retired) verified that the Government is buying up ammo that they had no

use for, such as the 22LR, and just destroying it to keep it off the

shelves. He also confirmed that several of the officers he knows are being

interviewed by the administration with a lie detector and being told that

they wont fit into the future direction of the military and being forced to

leave. This is just more confirmation to what is going on.

Apparently the good officers are talking to each other and keeping up with

what is going on with the military. The leadership that will be left in

the military seem to be week and ineffective, which will lead to chaos for

the enlisted."

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=299

and closer to home for me......

Misstep in gun bill could defeat the effort

From Feb 16, 2013

By Danny Westneat

Seattle Times staff columnist

"One of the major gun-control efforts in Olympia this session calls for the sheriff to inspect the homes of assault-weapon owners. The bill’s backers say that was a mistake.

Forget police drones flying over your house. How about police coming inside, once a year, to have a look around?

As Orwellian as that sounds, it isn’t hypothetical. The notion of police home inspections was introduced in a bill last week in Olympia.

That it’s part of one of the major gun-control efforts pains me. It seemed in recent weeks lawmakers might be headed toward some common-sense regulation of gun sales. But then last week they went too far. By mistake, they claim. But still too far.

“They always say, we’ll never go house to house to take your guns away. But then you see this, and you have to wonder.”

snip

"The prime sponsor, Sen. Ed Murray, D-Seattle, also condemned the search provision in his own bill, after I asked him about it. He said Palmer is right that it’s probably unconstitutional.

“I have to admit that shouldn’t be in there,” Murray said.

He said he came to realize that an assault-weapons ban has little chance of passing this year anyway. So he put in this bill more as “a general statement, as a guiding light of where we need to go.” Without sweating all the details.

Later, a Senate Democratic spokesman blamed unnamed staff and said a new bill will be introduced.

snip

I spoke to two of the sponsors. One, Sen. Adam Kline, D-Seattle, a lawyer who typically is hyper-attuned to civil-liberties issues, said he did not know the bill authorized police searches because he had not read it closely before signing on  <<<<I'd say that IS the problem....NO ONE READS THE BILLS BEFOREHAND

snip

Murray had alluded at a gun-control rally in January that progress on guns could take years.

“We will only win if we reach out and continue to change the hearts and minds of Washingtonians,” Murray said. “We can attack them, or start a dialogue.”

Good plan, very bad start. What’s worse, the case for the perfectly reasonable gun-control bills in Olympia just got tougher."

http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/2020373291_westneat17xml.html

URGENT: Veterans are receiving letters from VA prohibiting the ownership of firearms...

Feb 20, 2013

"Written By Constitutional Attorney Michael Connelly, J.D.

How would you feel if you received a letter from the U.S. Government informing you that because of a physical or mental condition that the government says you have it is proposing to rule that you are incompetent to handle your own financial affairs? Suppose that letter also stated that the government is going to appoint a stranger to handle your affairs for you at your expense? That would certainly be scary enough but it gets worse.

What if that letter also stated: “A determination of incompetency will prohibit you from purchasing, possessing, receiving, or transporting a firearm or ammunition. If you knowingly violate any of these prohibitions, you may be fined, imprisoned, or both pursuant to the Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act, Pub.L.No. 103-159, as implemented at 18, United States Code 924(a)(2).”?

That makes is sound like something right from a documentary on a tyrannical dictatorship somewhere in the world. Yet, as I write this I have a copy of such a letter right in front of me. It is being sent by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs to hundreds, perhaps thousands, of America’s heroes. In my capacity as Executive Director of the United States Justice Foundation (USJF) I have been contacted by some of these veterans and the stories I am getting are appalling."

Read it here and see letter of notification sent to a vet

http://redflagnews.com/headlines/disarming-americas-heros-veterans-receiving-official-letters-prohibiting-them-from-purchasing-possessing-receiving-or-transporting-a-firearm-or-ammunition

http://news.yahoo.com/firearms-makers-politicians-gun-rights-balk-walk-190524297.html

Firearms companies ranging from gun shops to machinists are joining forces to oppose new gun control laws. Some are threatening to move away from states that crack down on guns, others are refusing to sell gear to police that can't be sold to citizens.

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2013/02/06/february-8th-2013-peaceful-demonstration-at-every-state-capital-for-our-2nd-amendment-rights/

February 8th 2013: Peaceful demonstration at every state capital for our 2nd amendment rights

At the start of Clif high's podcast of 27 Feb, he talks of overhearing a group of state patrol officers talking about the recent gun rights rally.

http://www.halfpasthuman.com/clifswujo.html

One was a body guard for a local politico and he said the local politicos were freaked out as they had not expected that level of response.  The local politicos were very scared at seeing such a strong response.

So CH doubts that there will be any action (in Washington state anyway) by the political guys to impose any level of control on guns/weapons of any sort.

The outpouring was a reality shock as the politicos were expecting lethargy and apathy (which they had engineered) from the masses

City Wants Power to “Disarm Individuals” During Crisis

Guntersville (Ala.) Mayor Leigh Dollar is working with city officials to pass an ordinance that would give police the power to “disarm individuals” during a disaster, a chilling example of how the second amendment is being assaulted via the back door.

http://www.infowars.com/city-wants-power-to-disarm-individuals-during-crisis/

BE AMAZED ... BE VERY AMAZED ...THE WAY IT OUGHT TO BE ... 7 minute video

Posted By: Nemesis [send E-Mail]

Date: Wednesday, 27-Feb-2013 14:51:22

THIS is what our President SHOULD BE SAYING. Why is it AMAZING? Because it's like one of our Founding Fathers came back from the grave and spoke these words.

source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?noframes;read=270528

In this interview in 2000, this Israeli reporter asked why did Germany turn on the Jews and proceeded to answer that himself. He warned the interviewer that America is headed in the same direction as Weimar Germany except that there is one difference.

He said," In the United States, there are enough guns out in the streets and enough lawlessness in the public, and a revolutionary spirit that founded that republic. This is not Germany where the only people who had guns were the soldiers and the policemen. The United States is armed to the teeth. They have the spirit of revolution in their blood. They are heroes....."

That is why they are desperate to remove guns from Americans - they know they are looking at the Final Solution in the face.

http://12160.info/forum/topics/ernst-zundel-warns-the-jews-about-doing-to-america-what-they-did?

Ernst Zundel Warns The Jews About Doing To America What They Did To Germany