The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
wheresourights

SAVING OUR GUN RIGHTS!

It’s about more than guns

January 11, 2013

Doug Hagmann

"The warning signs of a tyrannical takeover of our Constitutional Republic have been flashing red for some time now and are now reaching a fever pitch. Despite the flashing signs, the clamor of the alarms and the cries of the watchmen, most Americans of this era remain in denial or have been rendered intellectually catatonic by busily chasing immediate gratification in the form of the newest version of the iPhone, iPad, or whatever “i” device will satisfy their ADHD addled intellect.

snip

Bitter clingers in the crosshairs

"Today, we find ourselves at the precipice of a tyrannical takeover and the complete destruction of our Republic, best illustrated by the talk of disarming the American populace.

The assertion is that the it’s for the children when, in fact, the children are being used as political capital to advance the political agenda of American disarmament, loss of liberty, sovereignty, and the rights bestowed on our Republic by God as enumerated by our Constitution.  Notice how there is a war not only against gun owners, but a parallel war against the very Judeo-Christian principles on which this country was founded.

Today, we are facing a crisis of epic proportions where you will have to choose a side. Will you be the one who stands bravely and alone before a column of tanks, or will continue on your quest for instant gratification?

The war we face is not just about guns. It’s about our survival as a nation and the fate of our children, grandchildren and future generations. Which side of history will you be on?"

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/52295

Obama Signs Bill Giving Him Armed Protection For Life

While simultaneously launching effort to disarm the American people

Paul Joseph Watson

Infowars.com

January 11, 2013

"Despite launching a gun control agenda that threatens to disarm the American people, President Obama has signed a bill that would afford him armed Secret Service protection for life.

“The legislation, crafted by Republican Rep. Trey Gowdy of South Carolina, rolls back a mid-1990s law that imposed a 10-year limit on Secret Service protection for former presidents. Bush would have been the first former commander in chief affected,” reports Yahoo News.

The new bill, which will cost American taxpayers millions of dollars, is a re-instatement of a 1965 law which will see presidents protected for life as well as their children up to age 16

The irony of Obama seeking to surround himself with armed men for the rest of his life while simultaneously working to disarm the American people via a gun control agenda that is likely to be enforced via executive decree represents the height of hypocrisy."

But it’s not the first time that Obama has lauded the notion of responsible Americans using firearms to protect himself and his family while concurrently eviscerating that very same right for the American people.

During an ABC Nightline interview broadcast on December 26 yet recorded before the Sandy Hook shooting, Obama said one of the benefits of his re-election was the ability “to have men with guns around at all times,”in order to protect his daughters.

In addition, the school attended by Obama’s daughters in Washington D.C. has no less than 11 armed security guards on duty at all times, yet the idea of arming teachers and school officials to prevent school massacres has been dismissed by gun control advocates who want school campuses to remain “gun free zones” where victims are disarmed and shooters are free to carry out their rampage unimpeded."

http://www.infowars.com/obama-signs-bill-giving-him-armed-protection-for-life/

Let's see, do I recall my parents saying to me...."you don't get to do as I do, you get to do as I say"....I guess this is a prime example of that situation??

and then there is this story.....read the whole thing....

Robbery victim wants to thank Good Samaritans who came to his rescue

by Drew Karedes / KHOU 11 News

Jan 11, 2013

"HOUSTON -- A couple of strangers came to the rescue when a man was robbed at gunpoint. Now, the victim wants to say thank you to the Good Samaritans.

Police believe the criminal who was canvassing a neighborhood in the 2500 block of Wichita near Hermann Park had no idea what he was in for when he picked his target.

snip

After he was robbed, Dorsey began running down the street and says two men in a Mercedes asked him what had happened."

snip

Dorsey told them and they not only caught up with the suspect, but they started shooting at him.

The suspect fired back. In the end, the two witnesses turned vigilantes won and took down the bad guy...please go read the rest...it was not this guy's night to rob anyone..

http://www.khou.com/news/local/Robbery-victim-wants-to-thank-Good-Samaritans-who-came-to-his-rescue--186572461.html

Dorsey told them and they not only caught up with the suspect, but they started shooting at him.

For someone who lives in a country where not everyone is armed, this sounds insane to me.  What if the 'good samaritans' made a mistake in identifying the offender and shot at someone who happened to look like him, or was dressed like him.  OK, he fired back, so it must be him.  Or maybe it could have ended up being another armed citizen who was suddenly fired upon by a couple of strangers and started to defend himself.  And what about innocent people caught in the firing line or bullet ricochets.

I know that this is a huge debate and that Americans feel they need guns to defend themselves, but personally I would hate to live in a country where anyone can shoot you anytime.  Yes, the bad guys will always have guns but they normally dont go around shooting at everyone, they pick their targets in gang wars or robberies, it is not open slather.

I carried a gun every day for 15 years when I was a cop and never had the draw it once.  I was more afraid of someone getting hold of mine and shooting me with it.  To be honest I wasnt even sure that I could have shot another human being when it came down to it, fortunately it was never put to the test.  And as for shooting injured animals - forget that.  On the two occasions I had this happen I called an all night emergecy vet  ;D

• Like 1

I wasnt even sure that I could have shot another human being when it came down to it,

Not even if it was to save your (cop) partner, your mother, your child or your own self from being shot?

I am really not sure Sal.  At the time yes I believed I could use it if I absolutely had to but in hindsight I feel much different about it.  But back in those days we disarmed people by talking them down or using well tried and practiced self defence techniques.  Yes, it is much different today, I will accept that.  But looking back I didnt enjoy carrying a gun, it was just part of the job.  Today in Australia all the cops have guns, pepper spray, tasers, etc etc.  I have seen footage of 8 cops in a lockup tasering one guy on the ground multiple times and the sight of it disgusts me.  So to me it would appear that when you have weapons at your disposal and you get used to and rely on that, you may not even bother to try less invasive means to resolve a problem - its just shoot first and ask questions later.  I am not sure I am comfortable with that sort of life.

The other thing that I often think about is that if anything were to go to crap, the mere fact of being a registered gun owner would automatically make you a target for the powers that were and security forces.  They would take out those threats first as it would be the logical first step.  If it comes down to it, people may be safer with an unregistered gun IMO (as silly as that sounds).

There are definitely two sides to this argument, but something inside me is saying that owning a gun is not going to save anyone.

You know Jessica...this gun issue is a big one.  Yes, I had given thought to the story and the shooting inside city limits... that would worry me.  Apparently no one else was injured, thank goodness.

BUT...the gun issue is more than what most think.  IT IS our Constitution that is under attack, it is our foundations and the principles this country was built upon...It is the fact that someone quite possibly is going to try to supercede our Constitution to get their way over two shootings...2 how significant is that....TWO shootings, both of which are very suspicious, and who's stories have  many flaws...There are a few who want control of the many.  It goes against our grain..I believe it's kinda been proven in some places that guns are a deterent to all sorts of crimes.....

I hope no one thinks we  Americans ride around shooting out our car windows Annie Oakley or John Wayne style, here in the states...When as a rule,  you may not see any more openly armed people in some places here than you would right there in Oz......I bought a shotgun...It has never left my house, and I hope to hades that I never have to throw a shell or two in the chamber...but if I ever have too...at this time, I have right to. <<this is what it's about...HAVING THE CHOICE..as our Consitution guarantees us.

Could I shoot someone..I don't know..but then one is not supposed to draw a weapon unless they are prepared to use it... I bet if someone else's life depended upon it...I could decide real quick...and one does not have to aim to kill, unless it's required....I would hope that anyone coming at me might just pause at the sound of that gun being primed..so I wouldn't have to actually fire it..

Jessica, had you been presented w/the problem in those years, you might have surprised yourself...You would have done what was best for the situation you were in at the time, no matter what it was.

• Like 1

Thank you for that, so in California, they started way back then to repeal the gun laws..those pertaining to open carry...Interesting...and succeeded...

Yes, I understand Breezy, but I am not sure it is going to pan out the way you guys hope - in fact I am hoping it pans out better than you hope for now.

I would have to say this....... that if someone were going to walk on their state capital, advertising that on facebook, may not be the thing one wants to do....

Thanks Arc..

WALMART FORBIDDEN BY CORPORATE TO REORDER AMMO FOR SALE TO PUBLIC- FULL COMMIE TAKEOVER OF U.S. UNDERWAY

Steve,

I've read various postings on message boards claiming local Wal-Mart managers told customers they are no longer permitted to reorder ammo inventory. I can confirm this is true. I went to Wal-Mart today in our town to buy ammo. The case was almost empty. I asked the store manager when new supplies will arrive. He said, "Corporate headquarters notified all local managers that we can not order any more ammo until further notice."

Do Wal-Mart executives know that Piers Morgan doesn't shop at Wal-Mart, but millions of middle class American families are the source of their wealth? What happens to Wal-Mart's earnings if Middle Class America boycotts Wal-Mart for caving in to Obama?

I've always suspected the gun grabbers would cut off ammo supplies first. They're doing it now. Next, they will use strong arm tactics to shut down ammo manufacturers. You'll have a gun, but no bullets to load in it. It's only the beginning of the communist agenda. This plan was prepared a long time ago. The commies are pushing hard and fast. They plan to overrun a confused and bewildered public that can't fathom that a genuine communist takeover is underway.

Rick

Jan 13, 2013

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=256

New York governor signs post-Newtown gun restrictions into law

1/15/2013

"New York Governor Andrew Cuomo signed into law Tuesday gun control legislation banning military-style rifles and imposing tighter restrictions on ammunition. The law includes new stipulatons meant to keep guns out of the hands of the mentally ill.

The bipartisan measure was passed Monday in a 43-18 vote by the New York Senate, then made it through the Democratic-controlled Assembly 104-43 Tuesday afternoon.

snip

“We have taken an entire category of firearms that are currently legal in the homes of law-abiding, tax-paying citizens. … We are now turning those law-abiding citizens into criminals,” said New York Sen. Greg Ball.

But Senate Republican leader Dean Skelos of Long Island believes the bill’s restrictions will make the country safer without violating any rights.

“It is well-balanced, it protects the Second Amendment,” he said.

snip

Meanwhile, Maryland Gov. Martin O’Malley has created a gun control proposal that is also expected to soon pass the state legislature.

“This is a scourge on society,” Cuomo, who also proposed the legislation, said Monday night about the shooting. “At what point do you say, ‘No more innocent loss of life.’”

In an attempt to reduce gun violence – especially mass shootings – New York legislators have been working together to impose greater restrictions on the sale of deadly weapons. The new law further restricts assault weapons by defining them based on a single feature, rather than two features. Under the replaced state law, assault weapons were defined based on having two “military rifle” features, such as a muzzle flash suppressor, a bayonet mount, a pistol grip, or a folding stock. By reducing the qualifications to only one feature, more guns would be considered “assault weapons” and would therefore subject potential buyers to tighter background checks.

New Yorkers will no longer be able to buy assault weapons over the Internet, will be subjected to a background check in order to make a purchase from a private dealer, and will be charged with a misdemeanor for failure to store their weapon safely.

“This is not about taking anyone’s rights away,” said Bronx Sen. Jeffrey Klein. “It’s about a safe society … today we are setting the mark for the rest of the country to do what’s right.”

http://rt.com/usa/news/new-york-gun-control-056/

Tyranny By Executive Order – by Michael Connelly, Constitutional Attorney

Thursday, January 17, 2013 16:30

Michael Connelly, Constitutional Attorney

What the hell just happened? That is the question that many Americans should be asking themselves following the news conference where Obama unveiled his plan for destroying the Bill of Rights to the U.S. Constitution. At first glance it appeared to be a case of Obama shamelessly using the deaths of innocents, and some live children as a backdrop, to push for the passage of radical gun control measures by Congress. Most of these have no chance of passing, yet, Obama’s signing of Executive orders initiating 23 so called Executive actions on gun control seemed like an afterthought.

Unfortunately, that is the real story, but it is generally being overlooked. The fact is that the with a few strokes of his pin Obama set up the mechanisms he will personally use to not only destroy the Second Amendment to the Constitution, but also the First, Fourth, and Fifth Amendments. It will not matter what Congress does, Obama can and will act on his own, using these Executive actions, and will be violating both the Constitution and his oath of office when he does it.

Here are the sections of the Executive Order that he will use:

“1. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal agencies to make relevant data available to the federal background-check system.”

What exactly is relevant data? Does it include our medical records obtained through Obamacare, our tax returns, our political affiliations, our military background, and our credit history? I suggest that all of the above, even if it violates or fourth Amendment right to privacy will now be relevant data for determining if we are allowed to purchase a firearm.

“2.Address unnecessary legal barriers, particularly relating to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, that may prevent states from making information available to the background-check system.”

This should be read in conjunction with section 16 of the order that says:

“16. Clarify that the Affordable Care Act does not prohibit doctors asking their patients about guns in their homes.”

One of the few amendments successfully placed in Obamacare by conservatives does appear to prohibit doctors from asking such questions. Yet, with these two Executive actions, Obama is illegally amending an act of Congress and setting up a procedure for him to force doctors to gain information from patients about gun ownership, and to get our medical history.

Read more... http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/01/tyranny-by-executive-order-by-michael-connelly-constitutional-attorney-2539230.html

A free gun

By Brian Hicks | Monday, January 21st, 2013

“Until that day, I had never given [it] any serious thought. We didn’t even study it in law school.”

That's what my old friend from high school told me in the fall of 2007.

I was attending the New Orleans Conference (the old Blanchard Conference for you old-timer gold bugs) and had met up with my friend Bill for happy hour.

Bill is a corporate lawyer. He met his wife while attending an Ivy League law school. She's from Louisiana and is an attorney as well. After he graduated, he followed his heart and moved from Maryland to New Orleans. He's been there for 20 years with his wife and two children.

Now, what I'm about to tell you I cannot verify or confirm its accuracy. But I have every reason to believe Bill's story.

Naturally, the topic of Katrina came up while we were enjoying our cocktails. Bill was more than happy to tell me his personal account.

Here's Bill's story as best as I can recount from 2007:

We stuck it out until the very end. We had everything packed and ready to go. Once the levies broke, we hopped in our car and bugged out. And in just the nick of time too. Had we waited 20 minutes we would've been stuck. We were lucky.

Our neighborhood is on higher ground, so I wasn't really worried about our house flooding. But we didn't have time to put down sandbags or anything, so we just prayed that our house would be intact when we returned.

We went up north in Louisiana where my in-laws live and we stayed there for over three weeks.

But after three weeks I decided to check on the house and secure it. I left my wife and kids with my in-laws because even after nearly a month after the hurricane we kept hearing that the city wasn't safe.

(Here's where it gets really interesting.)

I was driving into New Orleans on Highway 10 when traffic came to a stop. A lot of people were trying to make their way into the city, but there was a police-national guard checkpoint. They weren't allowing anybody who wasn't a resident into New Orleans.

Once I got to the checkpoint, I had to prove I lived in the city. I gave them my driver's license and told them where I lived and that I wanted to check on my house and that I planned to stay.

That's when they told me in very matter of fact terms that I was entering the city at my own risk.

Mr. Bishop, you're going into the city at your own risk. If something happens, you can call the police. We might get to you… but chances are we won't get to you. Do you understand this?

I told them I understood. Then they offered me a gun.

I declined because I had my own guns.

I got to my house and to my surprise there was no damage whatsoever. No hurricane damage. No criminal damage.

There were a lot of residents in their homes on my block. And all of them were armed.

At night is when it became scary. Because my neighborhood sits higher than the rest of New Orleans, I could see and hear everything from my top bedroom window or rooftop. Literally as the sun went down, the mobs came out and took control of the streets. We could see them off in the distance. It felt like Haiti.

But I sat at my bedroom window with my guns. And my neighbors did the same thing – sat at their windows with their guns. Not a single home was broken into on my block.

Until that day, I had never given the Second Amendment any serious thought. We didn't even study it in law school. I took it for granted.

But now I realize just how important it is.

Forever wealth,

Brian Hicks Signature

Brian Hicks

http://email.angelnexus.com/hostedemail/email.htm?CID=14297307863&ch=01E6C7C216D481EC7AA8D141EF734C84&h=b0778ec0159e651d102fd0f52607ae4f&ei=WMFO8fkN4

NRA boycott kills outdoors show that banned assault weapons

Jan 24, 2013

"A massive boycott sparked by the NRA and other gun-rights groups outraged that the nation's largest outdoors show banned the exhibition of assault weapons has caused the show's organizers to abruptly cancel the week-long event in Harrisburg, Pa.

The successful boycott was the biggest demonstration of support by the outdoors industry and outdoorsmen yet against gun control efforts being pushed in Washington and in several states.

"Reed Exhibitions has decided to postpone, for now, the Eastern Sports and Outdoor Show given the controversy surrounding its decision to limit the sale or display of modern sporting rifles (also called ARs) at the event. The show was scheduled to take place February 2-10 in Harrisburg, Pa.," the organizer said in a statement Thursday.

The show is the biggest in the nation and features several outdoors groups, hundreds of exhibitors and the most popular TV hunting show stars. It draws thousands from the Washington-Baltimore area. As the assault rifle ban became known, exhibitors, sponsors and the TV stars withdrew by the dozens."

http://washingtonexaminer.com/nra-boycott-kills-outdoors-show-that-banned-assault-weapons/article/2519579#.UQFiKr_AexV

They say Bushmaster was used in Sandy Hook shooting...well, they also said no rifle was found inside school...so which is it..can't have it both ways..

Sheriff's radio ad says 911 not best option, urges residents to take firearms classes

Jan. 26, 2013

[imghttp://media.jrn.com/images/660*439/26745661-mjs_flynn-_nws-_lynn-_1_flynn(2).jpg][/img]Milwaukee County Sheriff David A. Clarke Jr. speaks to the city's public safety committee this month.

By Bruce Vielmetti, Steve Schultze and Don Walker of the Journal Sentinel

"Milwaukee County Sheriff David A. Clarke Jr. set off alarm bells Friday with a radio spot some view as a call for citizens to arm themselves.

In the radio ad, Clarke tells residents personal safety isn't a spectator sport anymore, and that "I need you in the game."

"With officers laid off and furloughed, simply calling 911 and waiting is no longer your best option," Clarke intones.

"You could beg for mercy from a violent criminal, hide under the bed, or you can fight back."

Clarke urges listeners to take a firearm safety course and handle a firearm "so you can defend yourself until we get there."

"You have a duty to protect yourself and your family. We're partners now. Can I count on you?"

Read this lengthy story here.

http://www.jsonline.com/news/milwaukee/sheriff-clarke-urges-residents-to-arm-themselves-with-guns-o38h47h-188375091.html

Got this email from James Gilliland:

Guess we are not screwed after all

Dick Act of 1902 - Gun Control FORBIDDEN!

Were you aware of this law?

DICK ACT of 1902 - CAN'T BE REPEALED (GUN CONTROL FORBIDDEN) - Protection Against Tyrannical Government

It would appear that the administration is counting on the fact that the American Citizens don't know this, their rights and the constitution. Don't prove them right.

The Dick Act of 1902 also known as the Efficiency of Militia Bill H.R. 11654, of June 28, 1902 invalidates all so-called gun-control laws.

It also divides the militia into three distinct and separate entities. ** SPREAD THIS TO EVERYONE ** The three classes H.R. 11654 provides for are the organized militia, henceforth known as the National Guard of the State, Territory and District of Columbia, the unorganized militia and the regular army.

The militia encompasses every able-bodied male between the ages of 18 and 45. All members of the unorganized militia have the absolute personal right and 2nd Amendment right to keep and bear arms of any type, and as many as they can afford to buy.

The Dick Act of 1902 cannot be repealed; to do so would violate bills of attainder and ex post facto laws which would be yet another gross violation of the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

The President of the United States has zero authority without violating the Constitution to call the National Guard to serve outside of their State borders.

The National Guard Militia can only be required by the National Government for limited purposes specified in the Constitution (to uphold the laws of the Union; to suppress insurrection and repel invasion). These are the only purposes for which the General Government can call upon the National Guard.

Source.

http://www.civilrightstaskforce.info/gun_control_forbidden.htm

Also watch this: http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/videos/drugs/the-link-between-psychiatric-drugs-andnearly-all-recent-mass-shootings.html

Get this message out to all your email contacts. It's time to learn about your rights.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Militia_Act_of_1903

http://lccn.loc.gov/96190993

Status of Gun Industry

[bInteresting status report from Valley Guns in West Virginia:][/b]

Status of gun industry

Attention F.B. fans: to follow will be several IMPORTANT Info updates about the status of the gun industry currently, followed by an INVENTORY UPDATE: We traveled to Texas for Industry meetings concerning the shortages, here's what we were told.

Smith & Wesson-is running at Full capacity making 300+ guns/day-mainly M&P pistols. They are unable to produce any more guns to help with the shortages.

Read here

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2013/01/update-status-of-gun-industry.html?m=1

http://www.naturalnews.com/038970_gun_control_backfired_America.html

How the post-Sandy Hook gun control push spectacularly backfired in America

....  increased sales of nearly all firearms beyond any previous record...

....  vastly expanded NRA membership....

....  Obama had to stage a photo op of himself shooting a shotgun ....

.... the effort ... caused people to break their silence on the issue and go vocal ...

.... "Demand A Plan" Hollywood video, featuring dozens of top stars .. to convince us... to disarm ourselves ...turned into a laughing stock due to ... video showing most of those stars using guns to commit bloody murder on the big screen....

.... sheriffs began speaking out AGAINST gun control ...

.... Firearms Protection Act began to be introduced .... would make it a felony crime for anyone to enforce new federal gun restrictions in their states....

....  soldiers announced they would never participate in military action against their own countrymen... there is... talk of shooting commanding officers in the head if they order troops to fire on American citizens ...

.... gun owners ....  voiced their intention to wage a war of resistance against any government that attempts to take their guns.

.... In New York state, ... there is now open talk of armed resistance against the state government. Elsewhere, there is even talk that U.S. Senators who vote for gun control may see their own staffers and families targeted for assassination....

Robbie Cooper from UrbanUndergrounds.com says

"... a violent revolution and rebellion would occur almost immediately ... Most, if not all, members of Congress who voted for the ban / confiscation would be assassinated. And the very first prey ... would be the members of Congress who passed this ban and the members of the media who have been their willing mouthpieces and agents of propaganda."

Bob Owens from Bob-Owens.com paints a similar picture:

".. members of the House and Senate ... that allowed such a law to pass would largely be on their own; the Secret Service is too small to protect all of them and their families, the Capitol Police too unskilled, and competent private security not particularly interested in working against their own best interests at any price. The elites will be steadily whittled down, and if they cannot be reached directly, the targets will become their staffers, spouses, children, and grandchildren. ... media figures loyal to the regime would die in droves ..."

Veteran firearms instructor Paul Howe .... explains  ... that gun confiscation teams  .... should expect to be attacked without warning and take huge casualties ...

Warning: How the gun grabbers could still win

You can bet ... that high-level operatives inside the Obama administration are right now plotting another mass murder event to be blamed on gun owners. These are called "false flag" attacks, and the most likely scenarios ... include:

• A staged mass shooting at an airport security checkpoint where TSA officers are gunned down.....

• Another bombing of a federal building or local police station....

• A repeat of Sandy Hook with lots and lots of dead children....

• A dirty bomb released in a major U.S. city and blamed on "patriots" . .... a group within the FBI masterminds many of these domestic terror plots  ....

• A mass shooting at a sports stadium in order to terrorize sports crowds....

Five years ago, all this would have sounded like a kooky conspiracy theory. Today, gun owners all across America have come to realize this is fact. The government really does stage mass killings in order to forward its political agenda. They really are coming after your guns. .. they ... stage Fast and Furious ... to justify new gun control laws.....